/dsg/ Dark Souls and Demon's Souls

objection edition
old How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>invading people with muled gear at high wall
>killing them with a basic morning star
Is there a greater feeling? Just got someone that was using a profaned greatsword.

xth for hosts dying at the start of the Dancer

Asking again; on my twink, I upgraded a weapon to +7, but I'm good if I just drop it, right?

At least it's improved over the last one

who is this soul sole

Why, user

using prisoner chain on all other builds. i will be fine.

Reminder that the newest DSCM gives you max nodes in a few minutes and a list of all connected players. PvP is more active than ever.

Invaded a host, he was a big naked black man and had 2 blonde white female summons with him using the undead ring, they were wearing loin clothes. Black man was named BLACKED.

I am tired of being cucked.

DEX build, should i make the Carthus sword Bleeding or Sharp?

no

>beat pontiff on my new guy
>youknowwhattimeitis.png
>instantly invaded by 2 aldritch
>think about summoning, but decide not to
>I'll just wait them here, maybe they'll agree on a duel
>instantly as they see me the R1 spam begins
>they combo me to death'
>point down

You weren't kidding about aldritch being worst covenant /dsg/. Then again, I don't really blame them. They probably get ganked all the time.

Reposting

What's better for bleed?

Refined [Weapon] + 10
Quality 40/40
Carthus Rouge

-Versus-

Hollow [Innate Bleed Weapon] +10
40 Luck
Carthus Rouge

None of the Wiki's have any form of useful data regarding this and testing it would be very costly as I do not have the luxury of duplicating save files.

Surely some of you have been doing bleed build testing. The game has been out for 3 months.

>Guy two-hands Havel's shield
>Wail on him until my stamina runs out
>Nothing
>Wail on him with Morion Blade until my stamina runs out to try to bleed him
>Nothing
>Kick him a bunch
>Accomplish nothing, but he manages to hit me with the shield
>Switch to horsehoof ring and knightslayer ring
>STILL FUCKING NOTHING
>He manages to get a couple hits on me when I'm flailing around at him, then kills me with a throwing knife
Jesus Christ, what are you supposed to do against a greatshield?

>Easier to harras people

sound good to me

Bleeding is for luck builds and women

so now we have 3 alive threads

old one, one older than this one... and this one

you sperging retards jesus christ

DS2 GIANT

I haven't played DS2, only 1 and 3, but I've seen the story and heard all the complaints. Seems like there's a lot of good and bad in it.

So be honest, /dsg/ what does DS2 do right and what does it do wrong?

If by good you mean unable to invade players who don't have at least a +5 weapon then yes

who the fuck cares about worst PVP

Are the Dregs for the Aldritch covenant Humanity Sprites?

So matchmaking is done depending on your weapon?
Damn, they only took like, what, two games to follow up on that suggestion?

Hollow is best for twinking but viable for pvp since you can also swtch to anris sword as well even though it really isn't that good

No, they're dregs

Pic is from das1 not 3.

>horsehoof ring and knightslayer ring

these are both as pointless as Wolf Ring.

.. Really? Fuck. This build took me like, a week to get going.

I'm a fucking idiot.

do right: lots of weapon variety, better overall balance

do wrong: Movement, PvE, aesthetic (game is terribly ugly), lore, bosses, level and world design

honestly, dark souls 2 feels like a knockoff

I'm going to be frank, I stopped playing SotFS because the enemy placement is just pure torture.

Movement feels alot smoother, and the game has more bosses and areas to travel too. Basically, it's a longer game, but all the bosses are pretty forgettable.

Just turn it into a lvl 50-70~ invader. Make a new low level twink.

A reminder that INT is manlier than FTH.

it's a little hard to gank them since there's almost always 2x of them, and playing with mobs means they can 2v3 with some success

but yeah almost all of them are complete shitter cunts who do 2v1, throw lloyd's, CHUG THE SHIT out of estus, and point down emote constantly

mechanics wise? did right everything beside soul memory. ADP was a shit idea but meh. it's only "ok lets raise the meta into 150 to counter this shit" but honestly i didn't cared as much

it had the best PVP. The DLC'S are some of the best levels in any souls game, and the PVE isn't THAT bad. it's at the same level as the second half of DaS1.

The graphics were downgraded, yes, but some places still looks good and nice.

They are literally dregs

water

aldrich planned to turn the entire human race into a sea by extracting their water

human dregs are specifically "the heaviest parts of the body" water etc that will sink to the lowest depths imaginable

great deep soul describes the archdeacon knowing that the souls represented the bed rock

this is why the water reserve exists

Well, they were the only things that I could think of that might help.

You forgot your fedora

What is wrong with the twin drangspears? Why do they get worst with infusions at 40/40? Are they even worth it?

So if I'm standing there with 0 nodes, will it give me nodes, or do I need to know the steam id of somebody who has nodes already?

>already got answered in previous thread
>ask again in the next

anime truly was a mistake

No need to connect with other peoples ID's anymore, it does it automatically now.

I already dropped the weapons I needed for that... they were drops you can only get once through-out a run, too.

I'll probably just delete this character and start a new one.

more like holy knight HOTDOG

you forgot your snapback

just use a fucking bandit knife. Really. i really wanted to use them but jesus christ just stick to two handing a bandit knife

>you get matchmade with players in areas that you aren't even in, taking your 20 some slots
Why though

I HAVE A QUESTION

does rolling into some chugging faggot with armor of thorns cancel their chug? or is it not enough damage to break them out of a chug?

You drop them before you ask/get the answer to your question about dropping them? nigga.

You do not, that tab is a list of all current players online and using the DSCM mod. The active tab is your actual nodes, which are people in your area.

do you think the darkmoon knightess plowed gwyndolin with a brass strap on?

don't quote me on this but i THINK weapons in your weapon box do not count towards invasion matchmaking

reminder tripsux

>A twink is a fucking retard
Are you really surprised?

They just drink, it's like damaging someone with iron flesh, they dont flinch from the roll.

>don't quote me on this but i THINK weapons in your weapon box do not count towards invasion matchmaking

I am not a bright person, we established this!

Now I just need to find a bud to help me through the whole game at SL36 again. Fuck.

Oh i thought I was looking at a quality Fromsoft design choice
carry on then

Why were the Ghru guarding the Abyss Watchers?

>crystal
stop this

This is untrue. If you have upgraded a weapon to, let's say, +5, then it becomes the minimum weapon level for you, regardless of what you do with it.

Got a DS2:Sotfs question.

In the lost bastille you can summon Felicia the brave and other chick to fight the Ruin Sentinels. i did that and kill them.

the thing is i was walking and i saw that i can summon felicia in the same place again and the room of the ruin boss still have a fog, i enter but no boss is there and felicia leave.

is there another boss there for her to fight?

>it's at the same level as the second half of DaS1
Nothing will be worse than all those taurus demons and capra demons literally ctrl+v'd all over the place by Miyazaki's wife's son.

>all the bosses

I disagree.
Velstadt, Looking Glass Knight, Elana, Ivory King, Fume Knight and Sir Alonne were pretty rad.
Then again, most of those are DLC bosses so I guess I do see your point after all.

they are watchdogs

When you have this many souls you have nothing to buy

Can someone post the spell scaling on catalysts chart?

Why don't more people use the BKGS?
Are there better options for quality UGS?

>the blunt-horned Ghrus, descendants of the acolytes of Farron Keep

they are Abyss Watchers user

HACKING ONLY HAPPENS ON LE PC!!!!
>mega muled +15 infinite durability crystal weapons with modded 999999 HP
>infinite humanity
>apparently forgotten
kill yourselves console players

To be fair, some weapons can be legitimately used at crystal without CE since you can get multiple and just level them up til you need a slab
Not that it matters a ton at this point

>ghru

>Choice weapon of the blunt-horned Ghrus, descendants of the acolytes of Farron Keep

the abyss watchers have all been dead for presumably years

When the bell of awakening awoke them, they started attacking each other because of the abyss's eventual corruption

The ghru likely have some level of reasoning, and so can tell that the abyss watchers/darkwraiths would probably be enemies, and they're invading the home turf

Man, Big Hat Logan's hat looks really comfy. Makes me want to play a mage.

Astora Greatsword
Lothric Knight Greatsword

So explain the Ghru at the demon ruins that seem to be allied to the demon pyromancers that look very similar to Ghru.

Woah this is neat

Hollow+10 and 40 (soft cap of the stat you're weapon AR scales from) and 40 Luck

>Can't decide if I want to go to the event as Arty or Hawkwood.
>Already started the Hawkwood character
>Only SL55, only named her 'Hawkwood' instead of 'Hawkwood the Deserter'
>Don't want to level up to 99
>Don't want to play as a dude
>Don't want to start over again to make an Arty
>Don't want to beg for a UL Soul and then play as an Arty named Hawkwood
>Probably won't even go to the event anyway

So this is the true power of the dark sword....

I once used red eye orb and got ganked. Now I'm an Aldrich Faithful and do the ganking. It's a fucking blast. No mercy, it is a fucking INVASION after all. muh honor

>Be autistic tripfag
>Suck hard at the game yet still shitpost on the general.
>Don't get invaded to fightclubs because autistic bolivian
>Start sucking cock in order to get people Softbanned

How low can you get?

They were looking for the Abyss but went 2deep and missed it.

It's easier to create a new character. I know because I kinda fucked up and created a new one.

>20 max nodes
>at least 9 of those are hollow
>only 5 shown are in the area you're in

fuck DaS1's connections

WHY
DID THEY GIVE HIM
A FACE

But humanity is the heaviest part in the human body. That's why Dark Sorceries did physical damage in DaS1, because a lot of it was just flinging raw humanity at people.

>In contrast to standard soul sorceries, Abyss sorceries are weighty and inflict physical damage. Perhaps a human soul is closer to matter in its humanity.

I would like to take this moment that making Dark damage its own damage type was one of the worst things From did in DaS2, and I can't believe they continued to make that error.

how come it took 4 hits to kill you instead of 3? are you hacking?

tell me any reason why i shouldn't use raw falchion as a sorcerer. it's pretty good.

HE'S TOO FAST

Yes, Wulf seems to be very talented. Here's his thread that's stickied on the DaS forum.

steamcommunity.com/app/211420/discussions/

are you blind?

>le pc is best platform
lol enjoy cheating faggots every invasion

You can do it user

Post your favorite weaponfu, no matter how shit or overpowered.

Pic related, they aren't the best, but I love 'em.

at least you got a concord

>one in the area is in co-op, as in ganking

Is that you Hitler?

>what does DS2 do right
Shield bash
Ultra parry and 2h parry
Dual wielding

>what does it do wrong?
Everything else. Literally everything.