/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dIc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv
fanfiction.net/s/11879857/15/The-Girl-Next-Door
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best

I love Sakura!

Shut the fuck up.

STOP MAKING EARLY THREADS FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S NOT LIKE THE GENERAL WILL DIE IF IT IS ON BUMP LIMIT A FEW MINUTES

Holy shit why is always the self burning bitch. the maid sisters suck.

>theyre really making us use this one

only a little bit mamma mad

What do you expect from Floracucks?

I hear Flora fans really enjoy botany

Spear Master learns Seal Speed correct?

I've heard that speed is his main issue, so I think I'll go into that to give him what he needs.

Azura is shit

At least she's not Flora

Ice beats water, buddy.

A few days ago, I had nothing against any waifu group. I know there are a few bad seeds but they're just a vocal minority.
Now?
Holy shit Florafags are the fucking worst.

Ahhh there's that deflection again

Why? What did they ever do to you?

>Azura will never be left unmarried and watch as everyone else has a hall family and then sacrifice herself

Oh I get the joke

Sounds like you need to close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh water is pretty resistant to ice actually let's not get hasty now.

In the past few days, almost every post involving Flora is either shitting on other waifus, making constant early threads (PAY ATTENTION TO MY WAIFU!) or just being a cunt in general.

>#FE artbook shipped today
That's something to look forward to this weekend, if it even gets here by then.

when's etika?

So the conclusion you draw is that anyone who likes Flora is an awful person, rather than one or two petty, dedicated shitposters?

this user is lying, currently grinding 30,000 gold.

>charlotte says cr*p in front of kana
holy shit i regret fucking her 0/10 mom i can't believe this

Are you gonna put it up on imgur?

It's been almost 24 hours of this nonstop. You don't have that excuse anymore.

Ahhhhhhh yes indeed, how convenient that the infamous waterfag boogeyman bullying persecution victim deflection buzzword complex I've heard -so- much about suddenly starts up seemingly unprovoked at the beginning of a Flora thread almost as if to ward attention from derogatory posts like away from her.

Or am I just reading too much into this? :^)

>anyone who likes Flora is an awful person

Pretty much, yeah.

Based Florabros blocking the birthday Midori thread. We all know it would have been filled with ebin headcanon memes like "XD LE LOLI WEED MERCHANT" and similar bullshit.

You did the right thing by preventing that faggotry, and for that, you will always have my thanks and respect.

Probably not. I may take a few pics that really catch my interest and share them but I probably won't scan the whole thing. As gay as it sounds, I want people to actually support the game themselves and buy the game/artbook/soundtrack/etc if they want to see it, I already have a slight regret that I uploaded the soundtrack. If a DVD of the concert comes out, I won't be ripping that either. Sorry.

Cutest family

Based

>3 of the 4 threads today were Florafag threads
You guys ever pause to consider if you should just fucking stop?

>no midori thread

It literally isn't fair. That smelly Hinata fuck got like two or three because husbandofags never argue.

ITS NOT FAIR

>Play Femui
>Pair off everyone except for you and Azura
>Marry the last remaining 1st gen dad yourself
>Leave Azura forever alone

Reminder that if your waifu isn't in the top 2 tiers then she's shit.

Just close your eyes and walk away, faggots.

Or if you're this autistic just make a "better" thread earlier.

t. midoricuck

>felicia ryouma c support convo
also what do i reclass felicia!midori to?

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR ANNA

They're not real Florafags, or at least I hope they aren't.

>last remaining first gen dad is Hayato

It's not worth it desu. All the suffering water headcanons in the world cant make up for the actual not-headcanon reality of having poo in the loo daughter

A few is better than nothing I guess

Alright, about to retry Lunatic Conquest 26, I'll make sure to have someone wait for the reinforcements in case I can't block them off, wish me luck, no cap because miiverse is being an ass.

Shilling my castle on /feg/! Now featuring limited edition easy seize for 100% more bullying!

Yes, they also get seal defense.

No True Scotsman fallacy.

Hi, OP.
Oh good, this shit again. Looks like we're going to have nothing but waifu wars for the rest of the thread.
>make a "better" thread earlier
Oh, I get it now, you're the person who vandalized links. Nice to know you've found new ways to be annoying. Sorry Florafags, I assumed this moron was one of your own.

Meido.

you wouldn't go to an all you can eat Korean BBQ with Effie would you?

I decidedly do not like Flora (Felicia is much cuter), but do you not understand how petty shitposters can get?
Just look at this shit Do you honestly, truly believe that is not someone falseflagging? Look at the unnecessarily aggressive language. The clear call that Florafags are united, synchronous in some common front? You're playing right in the shitposters' hands.
Remember, there are two types of people in threads. Shitposters and everyone else. It isn't "X-fags are all shit", it's shitposters are all shit. Ignore, report, and move on.

Why is Azura so shit?

Waifufags have no chill, like damn. Always starting shit.

>not posting the superior mom ranking
pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv

I've never really sympathized with that "if you like it, buy it" thing but I gotta do it this time, I really want to see more stuff come out of this, even if it'd only be a few extra copies sold.
So Florafags are natural shitposters?

>believing the Florafags aren't behind the vandalized OPs

They've done it before. Don't you dare try thinking they're separate. They're one and the same.

>midori meido with glasses
holy shit this is adorable

Midori is the first character of the month who missed her birthday thread window of opportunity.

Charlotte passes on a technicality, all her birthday threads were made by her fanbase on the day *before* her birthday was officially recognized in NA/EU. /feg/ isn't Japan but the character originated from Japan so make of it what you will.

Surprising no one, both husbandos thus far were able to secure more than *two* threads on their birthday.

I hate Midori, but I would rather see her LOL420LOLI face on the OP than Flora for the 5th time since last Sunday.

>Florafags are natural shitposters?

Correct.

t. azuracuck

This, just look at how mad they get when Flora gets the OP rather than whatever poorly written waifu that they like.

I like Hana

>tfw these images will just be used for shitposting fuel birthday thread totals than their intended purpose

A chart comparing the heights of all the girls in Fates
Sorry one user that thinks Scarlet is some semi-giantess, she's only the second tallest girl.

>Freeze-Dry

So much shitty bait. If only I was less nice and reported numerous times. Fuck.

>Play Mamui
>Everyone is paired off except for you, Azura, and Niles
>Azura watches the last potential suitors she has decide that they prefer being gay

I never understood the unwarranted hate Flora gets.

Why is it always B-BUT AZURA with you guys?

I'm the guy that made the pics for May and June. I'm sorry if people are using them for shitposting.

>Hayato is a manlet

Disgusting.

It pains me to say it, but I have come to the logical conclusion that women and homosexuals (aka homosexuals) make for more mature, rational Fire Emblem fans than straight males (aka waifufags). I don't know what exactly causes this disparity, but it has been made clear, in my humble opinion.

>both your preferred waifus are rated 10/10
best feel

>putting a bear at the end
but why

>Hayato
top lel

TWO SUPPORTS NIGGA!
TWO!

I like Hana's sweat

Fictional character birthdays are stupid.

Like what if I said today was Cliff's birthday. Whoop dee doo.

>Hayato is like 12.
ftfy
"Technically an adult" doesn't change their age, it just changes what the age of adulthood is.

>Shiggy's birthday just as the child DLC comes to a close

#wow
#bravoNoA
#clevermarketingithink

>aka husbandofags

My mistake, folks. But I'm sure you got the intended meaning.

ebin

Is Charlotte's waist thinner than the others? Like, making her curvier?

>Laslow is a manlet

>even hinata can get more threads than midori

How can weed lolicucks even BEGIN to recover?

Post those castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Happy Birthday Midori!
What did you give this cutie for her birthday? What did she give to you?

wow, surprised ryouma is that tall, a lot of people call him short but i like him regardless

COLLIPARK BUBBA SPARXXX

Fuck off Drill

>Aside from the shota, every single female is shorter than the men

Getting real tired of this shit Japan.

fanfiction.net/s/11879857/15/The-Girl-Next-Door

Just fuck off

You LOST

So who's going to be the next ebin target?

> Two more days until Fire Emblem is out for me and my fellow filthy yuros.

I need it.

>hooded figure in Chapter 5 is labeled as a Swordmaster
>has the animations of a Mercenary
?????

She gave me a Sunrise Katana and I think I gave her a Golden Hairclip.

I gave her a Princess Bow and head pats.