/owg/ - Overwatch Genera

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Other urls found in this thread:

flockmod.com/owg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poop

stop bullying Mei

1st for husbandos > waifus

I want to protect that smile

Obligatory stillborn shitpost

Did they fuck?

repostan
i feel like roadhog needs a randy bobandy skin, and junkrat needs a jim lahey skin
roadhogs shotgun could fire popsicle sticks, and take a breather is 15 cheeseburgers
and junkrat replaces his grenades with bottles of liquor, his concussion mine is a propane tank and his bear trap has a pile of pepperoni and cigarettes in the middle

Tracer

i want a roadhog so i can snuggle on his belly tbhne

>One more Week

We're all going to make it

no, reaper can't maintain an erection

nice

stop the gay

jealous virgin who's scared of girls

i don't mind gayposting OR widowposting

Even his boots look fucking evil

does D.Va call him daddy in english or korean?

You bet they did.

Reaper took Widowmaker's fat cock up his ass.

Junkrat ulti = Lahey's car (with the fucked up roof of course). Would be funny to see that crashing into people

of course that would never, ever happen

>buy a $900 purple torso onahole
>line it with ice cubes
>ram that shit until it tears
>repeat nightly

There, now you've fucked her, too.

would reaper even be able to have sex?

can we get a non autistic discord going

That's the standard line up (two scouts, two soldiers) but basically everyone but the medic will occasionally switch up. You'll see snipers quite a bit, pyros and heavys depending on the map, and even the occasional spy. (Usually that's a one off though, with them switching back on death).

found the source of
but more of it.

if d.va was a schoolgirl,

would you watch the anime?

She calls him Oppa.

> tfw summer internship starts next week
> tfw i've been doing nothing for the past two weeks

Thanks a lot Blizzard

Yeah widow got blacked

>reaper
>black

Soldier makes her use english. Not only is the the language of God and all righteousness on Earth, but doing otherwise would also blow their cover.

Thanks for the thumbnail dickass

>using discord

It's a shade of black

Something something picture something something ants.

Would having sex with Reaper be kind of necrophilia, considering he has that decaying-regeneration cell shit going on?

i have no idea how this happened

rude

Discord will always be full of autists so long as it's a text chat.
Voice-only discord and we're good, since a voice kills a tranny's attempts every single time.

>Not using discord

also...

>using discord to meet faggots and strangers

>everyone thought Genji was going yo be an edgy fuck before his release
>It turns out he was a chill dude who refused to be a bad guy and then found religion after getting crippled and let go of his negative emotions

Thats as close as you can get to the opposite of edgy and it makes me happy

meant to post this actually.

reaper is pure, he only fucks boys

i want a roadhog so i can ride his belly as he struggles to jerk himself off under his fat, finally getting frustrated enough to push me off and force my head into his crotch, digging his meaty hands into my head as I fumble with his swollen cock, his girth too much for me to take more than his head into my mouth. He only relaxes and exhales when he shoves my head hard, forcing me to take his entire length down my throat, either oblivious or inconsiderate to my struggles for air. Eventually I stop struggling and he simply holds my head and fucks my face like a fleshlight, his massive gut weigh on my head the whole time. I pass out just before he cums, releasing a massive gush of hot, salty seed down my throat and into my stomach. He doesn't bother to pull me off and just sits there, spent, his now-flaccid cock slipping out of my limp mouth on its own.

You're right, that was rude. Sorry.

I prefer thinking of them as sassy assassin friends. Because why not.

Unless pic related happens.

yes

flockmod.com/owg

Reminder that this is still going on.
If your drawing gets erased, don't take it personally; there are people who clean up shit.

>/owg/ is super active during the 14 days between beta and release, consistently getting 650-800+ posts per thread

>threads suddenly become dead once the game is released due to everyone too busy playing it

Enjoy it now guys

heal the gay away

Stop posting this gook. Her cosplay is shit.
>no fur on the jacket

Not enough Mei in these threads tbqh

Das gay

Hates Omnics:

Zarya
Torbjorn
Junkrat
Roadhog
Reaper

Likes Omnics:

Tracer
Lucio
Mei
Genji

Is an Omnic:

Zenyatta
Lucio

Unknown/Neutral stance towards Omnics:
Pharah
Widowmaker
Soldier: 76
D.va
Reinhardt
Winston
McCree
Hanzo
Mercy
Symmetra

I hate this right now

RYUU

you can't fix what is already perfect

is that a guy?

Too gay

Reinhardt "fun in the sun" beach skin when

>People still going on about "cyborg and ninja means the character is just naruto x 100"

I don't get this people. Curse Metal Gear Rising for making people believe cyborg ninjas are rad and edgy. Genji is chill as fuck. He would probably the the chillest of them all if it wasn't for Zenyatta

>preferring fast, shitposty threads to actually being able to play the game

those are some nice hips if it is

where do we learn that X hates omnics?

>waifu/husbando posters too autistic to play the game
>they get angry and abandon OW
>the general slowly revives with actual posters
>quality of general boosts by 100%

Eden awaits.

Jesse McCree. He's one of a kind, isn't he? Just look at him, he's the essence of perfection foreverially delitized with thick permanent bologna tongue. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to know everything about Jesse McCree? You'll get there someday, and to help, here are five facts about Jesse McCree!

1. McCree is a cowboy who wears a red pancho!
2. He wraps it sounds his shoulders!
3. Cowboys who wear panchos are cute!
4. I want to worship them!

>Lucio
>An Omnic

You what m8?
Also Bastion is Omnic

Top pip
She's gorgeous though and her thighs are to die for.

>Overwatch still has more viewers on Twitch than Battleborn right now and no one is even actually playing it

>Lucio
>Omnic

What? Did I miss something?

Also, I'm guessing anyone with robotic parts must not hate robots that much. The technology is helping them lead full lives after all

In game voice lines, typically either tied to a map or directed at Zenyatta/Bastion.

I'm retarded and put Lucio instead of Bastion

too far. you took it too far

>lucio
>is an omnic

BLACK PEOPLE ARE ROBOTS

Well, I know better than to argue with a gook-lover.

do you have the version of that pic but with her sitting on a guy?

kek you poor deluded faggot how many Veeky Forums generals have you been in

Considering Mercy turned Genji into a pseudo-robot, she's probably pretty warm to omnics.
Don't think a doctor would rebuild someone else as a machine if they considered that a face worse than death.

i guess that means pharah is okay with omnics then

widowmaker would hate omnics

but then she's an assassin to she hates everyone

If you have to ask, it means it's a guy

Is there a list of console players? Any PS4fags here?

I'm really sorry to do this, but what exactly to they say?

Is it straight up shit along the lines of "fucking omnic shits stealing our women" or is it just "I don't like u"

Zarya fights Omnics attacking Russia, and even tells Bastion that she has killed so many of his kind.
Torb has a fear or sentient robots.
Omnics were partially responsible for destroying Australia, so Junkrat and Roadhog hate them.

I'm a Meifag and I'm great at the game so that's not happening, famalam.
No, I don't use Mei

Sure do.

WHEN CAN I PLAY OVERWATCH NEXT?

SPECIFICALLY?

McCree too

desu i would sell my left nut if it meant that this waifu shit stops when the game releases

PS4fag here. Literally the only one out of a group of 9-ish irl friends. It is suffering.

try rebbit

I tried my best to remove edge
someone make it better pls

How much?

Didn't Hanzo murder the fuck out of that omnic in the cinematic but just karate chopped the humans? Doesnt that make him an omnic disliker.

Yo

so what's reapers endgame? say he kills all exoverwatch agents because of somethin personnel what next?

omnics will take over after having no unified force to fight them besides talon who are experts in the strats overwatch used to win against omnics. then talon mercs would take contracts from the highest bidders?

does reaper want a war to continue with omnics? he wouldn't have pissed all over human and omnic relations by killing a omnic religious leader otherwise. he wants to keep the war going and be the hero and the dominate holder of the war economy.

can't tell if ironic

Monday.

If you buy it

In six days, senpai.

ty

Yes there's a lot of us
I'm playing with friends
When the game is out I'll share tag probably; there's 8 of us so feel free to join

You can't really take down an Omnic without busting him up a bit just because of how they work. It's nothing personal.