Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfMJTjlg6Kw
strawpoll.me/10241036
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who wants to kiss!

anime tiddies

Bully out!
Cute in!
Memes out!
Cute in!

I love bully Koenig OPs.

Thinking about Mia...

/tosg/ IRC: #tosg on Rizon

Non-/tosg/: #tos

Templars are fucking awesome.

Butt why the fuck do they not learn damaging skills?
Pastebin says tanks are worthless.
Also says Templars are memes.

Somebody please tell me there's a way to viably play a templar.

build a wall to keep the autists safe

Mia quit the game if you didn't know. Oh that's right, you wouldn't because you're too far in the orbit like irrelevant Pluto.

Is there more than 10 people in this yet

Anyone got a good webm/video of Carnivory?

Pelt>Hop>Cata3

>Not leading your guild to a victory on an alt

always know

Reminder that this game is p2w.

Pelt-Hop-Cata3-Templar is the standard build. Swashbuckling gives them a purpose in pve, they have enough damage to solo until the point where all swordsmen struggle solo, and cata is effective in PvP. The speed makes good use of the summoning skills.

Instead of being the main Templar, become a secondary one. Put your points into the support skills, which saves you from wasting 5 into Build Guild Tower.

We're looking for someone willing to do that in Futureproof.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfMJTjlg6Kw
Carnivory is like a bigger version of Cure

The PCs have more butts and thighs than anything else
Other than that, yes, NPC portrait tiddie factor is extremely fucking high, it's great

That's... not true, she said she wasn't playing this weekend that's all!

reminder that this is fine because it has cute boys

Don't bully Pluto you thunder cunt.

literally the same shit as discord

I wonder what Koenig's hair smells like right now...

You forgot to rename your gif

I fucking hate all of you beta orbiters.

You're nothing but creepy little faggots.

Please consider suicide.

why is /pol/ obsessed with that girl?

this fukken loser doesn't have a crush lmao

Jealous cunt

>Koenig
>Last online 8 days ago

He's going to be the next Tuppin and/or HoneyBingo, isn't he?

>he doesn't know about and play with Koenig's f2p alt account to escape the bullying
nice orbit
i bet you're in EU too

I'm almost lv100 on my A1QS1 and I'm not finding it too fun. Running shot is fantastic, soloing is nice, but lack of aoe is really hurting when I'd like to grind heavier. In dungeons I feel kinda useless.
Should I just reroll and make some A2R2 Fletcher/Cannoner or just keep going and pick falconeer/cannoner later?
The levels in classes/cricles are kinda confusing. Some of them look pretty bad untl lv3, other are only great at cricle lv1.

They should let the default camera zoom in more.

cute.

what if Koenig made up his own memes just to be popular?

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

Well, I think I've hit the acceptance stage of my grief. The MMOs I knew as a kid and into my teens are dead and never coming back. People used to party and talk and have fun. Now it's all about autistic grinding, no talking, only worried about that next number boost.

I remember in icbt2, at least people were forming parties.. Now, I see public parties with average levels of around 40 before they just give up like the rest of the community. Even the tosg guild is nothing but negative austistic banter.

I really wanted to like this game, I really did.. And if the same community that existed in the early 2000s existed today then maybe this game would've thrived.

MMOs are dead, and the millennials killed it.

I'm in the mid-60s and levelling feels like it's getting slower. I started getting level 4 cards; I've been getting mixed information about whether or not I should save them.

I'm not that fussed anyway, I'm taking a second circle into Hoplite so it's not very exciting to reach cl 15.

It's more exciting when you get a new class.

I want to hold hands with a Musketeer!

I'll try doing some research in to that build. Thanks!

I don't really dig the mount, looks a bit too silly. I'll give it a try though.

I'll play with you if you'd like, we can party all the time!

I see partys formed all the time, you're the autist with no social skills user

>playing shit-ass f2p east asian games and expecting them to be quality and then using them as a basis for anything

no but the rest are pretty shit too so

Hello, user!

>autistic grind
Not even that. For longass time it's your typical leveling and runing after quests.

People like to thinks of Templars as throw-away characters. Just make the guild and forget you have it. If you could play it in a way to support the team, it could be useful.

Nah, I appreciate it but every friend I've made in game has left. So I'm done.

I'm going to find a new hobby that's more social. I might go to the art exhibit next week, they're having stained glass classes.

>leveling slowing down
>can't decide on my R7 class
>guild is starting to be dramatic
>cat made my leg numb
>bought $200 in silver but it has a day left before I can retrieve it

I don't want this game to die.

I need some help fampais.

Wiz3 > Thaum3 > FF
Wiz3 > Kino3 > FF
Wiz1 > Pyro2 > Ele3 > FF

What are the pros and cons of these builds? Are they meme tier?

image source?

According to this poll:

strawpoll.me/10241036

it's quarrel shooters that are the most popular.

lucky for you I'm all of them!

Does Rogue's Capture skill steal a Frost Cloud?

The auto-queue thing made things 1000% worse after they implemented it. The worst part is how it gives bonus exp, so it's preferable to run with randoms rather than with friends.

So much for a social game.

Okay! I hope you have a nice time, I've always wanted to go to an art exhibit.

What if I'm none of those?

pls help

did you guys jump over to the other city to do quests from there?

>press N or M
>look at map levels
>move to a map with your level

>say thanks after every mission run
>everyone autistically teleport out the moment they pick up their zeny without a word

Are you a chronomancer?

A linker is fine too.

it's faster to level solo than to get a stupid group, unless you're shit ass support with 0 damage, and even then all you need is cafrisun, an arde and sacrament till like 150.

at 220 EVERYONE needs to party, problem is if you have a shit ass build some groups might ignore you, so you might need to make your own group and recruit randoms running around. If you had a good time grinding with them you can add them to friends, but it0s pointless unless they're ele memes it doesn't really matter.

The game is good, you're complaining about a community problem, there's nothing that can be done except for you to change your ways and actually become a better member of the community instead of bitching expecting a dev to suddenly make their players super nice and fun and entertaining. We're all losers with no life who play kawaii mmos to avoid killing ourselves the fuck do you expect us to do in game? be the most extroverted friendly persons?

I use to do this too user. Eventually gave up. ;_;

I... There's another city?
Just killing enemies over and over is too slow and not very fun to do with friends.

The quests basically enforce soloing. There'd be a lot more partying if they made grinding a faster way to level.

yw

all maps that isn't a dungeon have quests

Yeah, they fucked up that part of it. There IS a Lv 39 area connected to the jungles, Nevellet Quarry, but it has no quests in it. You're better off buying a Klaipeda warp scroll and rushing to Tenet Church.

yeah, go to the city you started from, check out hte item merchant and you can buy a TP scroll to the other city (Klaipedia/Orsha). Also make sure to talk to every NPC, as the won't show up on your map and quest givers aren't explicitly marked

Let's play a game /tosg/

>build you rolled
>build you wish you rolled instead

Yeah, I used to pose for screenshots after missions and stuff, but then I started hating missions more and more, because stupid matchmaking gives no healer, or no DD, or makes me tank 15+ lvl bosses and then some fucktard agroes both bosses in the last room etc etc
So now I just keep silent and pray to myself for this to end asap.

Please, I just want you to be my friend Anyan, we can play together!

Anyone got a list of viable and fun pyro builds with free, cute costumes for male?

Why would you want to play MMOs for the sake of talking with 13 year old autistic animu catboy roleplayers? (or equally autistic "serious" 20-30 something western style roleplayers)

Also the dungeon finder is a necessary evil, or every party would be "LF healer(cleric 2, priest), tank(pelt), linker, dps(mage)" with only the leader being something different.

a1r3f

a2r2f

>Dopplegoon for PvE (straight from iCBT2 so just picked what seemed cool)
>Ele3Lock or Musketeer PvE

how the fuck is a doppelsolder top #2? can someone explain this ktos battle league shenanigans. also why are there virtually no archer classes?

Bullying Koening is forbidden
We are all friends here

>build you rolled
Wiz3->linker2->necro2

>build you wish you rolled
A different game.

Sw3 hop 2 dop1
No regrets so far

i want to know what that fencer's build is.

It worked during iCBT1 and 2.

If I could get a party i iCBT2, anybody can.

Wiz3Ele3War
None because been playing this build since beta and am happy it's still viable.

That's the thing with me. I love how the templar looks and wish I could play it, even with a little dps.

Seems like I can't though and the only viable build is as a tank or support and as a throw away.

I don't even care about starting a guild damnit.

Maybe something like Sword 3 Cata 2 Dop 2? Just guessing.

Why else would you play an MMO instead of a single player game?

We already had a no-finder ToS in the past and it didn't have that problem. You just want to autistically solo through dungeons and you're making up excuses about elitism that doesn't exist to avoid admitting it.

What was your build in icbt 1 and 2?

pls respond :^(

shit

>monk

I'm a Chronomancer and want to hold hands with a Canoneer ;_;

Not only is bullying allowed, bullying Koenig is an actively promoted endeavor in this general. You can't change that.

cryo3>chrono3
vs
cryo3>thauma3

would you ever take the thauma over the chrono? isn't shrink basically the same as circling?

>this game is shit
>there is nothing better out
Fuck this shit. Video game market should crash already.

The best damage you can get in the Swordsman tree while going Templar is BarbFencer.

Do that and just hope that whatever comes in Templar C2 brings some damage.

Picture related. The only way I could possible make a worse build would be if I were trying to make it on purpose, and it wouldn't be much worse.

>Why else would you play an MMO instead of a single player game?
To play with the people I know from outside the game and only those people, or trusted associates of those people who have passed the "not-a-moran" filter. (You know, how like Veeky Forums wants Veeky Forums only guilds)

To craft shit and sell it to people for virtual money. To be able to buy other shit from those people.

>You just want to autistically solo through dungeons
If I wanted to do that, I would just do that, yet I still join groups even for boss rushes. No talking needed.

>wiz3thaum3
disregarding the awful leveling you will experience to the point of where you will 99.99% reroll there's also almost no pros for this build except a decent damage increase for the party during midgame that falls off hard once everyone gets to r7 making you effectively useless except for being a thauma bitch to some poor retard that thought build of kings could be viable

>wiz3kino3ff
good damage, good control
a really good build with its only downsides being that you want to have decent con as your skills are channeled and you will often end up taking damage

>wiz1pyro2ele3ff
absolute garbage build, this has no pros whatsoever

Archer1 > ???? > Scout1 > Cannoneer1

How do I fill the progression?