forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php?topic=19022.0
forum.mechlivinglegends.net/index.php/topic,20422.0.html

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/index.php/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Get your all seeing eye here:
mwomercs.com/cyclops

Play Snake on your Samsung™ product of choice today:
mwomercs.com/viper

Light up the Night:
mwomercs.com/night-gyr

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bkb4hoGTQd
sarna.net/wiki/Mauler
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=cf66f7883d2344e65e5980150c996561d2aa7b3c
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=b003b18646fcaccdce3b18ed787681724b355aaf
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=55e29421378fe59aaf17b0adb82ed2e2fcc98fa7
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=2caed2cf213b199e9cc378478c34c3073269aabb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the Atlas head decal looks pretty sweet.

I don't even know who that is.

Well I did play with some Kong types a long time ago, maybe even back during the beta it's been so long, but since then I haven't really been involved. I've had really bad experiences with Veeky Forums communities so I avoid getting too attached to them.

As far as I can see it is that the standard formula is:

Stage 1) Special snowflakes join community (homosexuals, girls, etc.) and form cliques.

Stage 2) The weebs abandon the group, pushed out by the cliques.

Stage 3) Cliques gain clout and influence, establishing social dominance within group.

Stage 4) Cliques come in direct conflict with existing power structure after becoming too presumptuous of their own power.

Stage 5) Community fracture.

I mean sure if you don't want me in the group then that's fine. I just distance myself so I don't get caught up in the drama. I only play MWO periodically these days anyway.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bkb4hoGTQd

First for remove kit.
It's only a matter of time before she starts inviting furries in, like how retards like Spud invited Pardo in.

Sounds like kong is stage 3 right now.

>being so in denial that we aren't in Stage 5

I want to ask the nominally sane people in mumble like Whispers and Accurs why they've let things get as bad as it has.

Is it because you just want to play robutts and have no interest in community building?

If this game wasn't so fucking dead I'd create a new Veeky Forums unit.

Game being dead hasn't stopped you from playing with and paying the PIG so why should it stop you from creating a new unit?

10/10 would LRM again

>g-game is so dead, it won't last a month at this pace!
user -2012

>game isn't dead
>having barely a thousand concurrent users is a feature

White knights out in force today

>nominally sane people in mumble like Whispers

Grats, you have created the classic Bad Atlas. They've improved the design to maximum cringe, however.

Servers don't have to go down for a game to be dead friendo

>two MG's and AMS
Destroyer of sides. Is it under tonnage, or literally filled to the brim with ammo? Hell of a troll build, I give it 4 Machine gun King Crabs out of 5.

It's like HUcuck's Jaeger build that was a literal bomb waiting to go off since it was filled with Machinegun ammo with like 6 machineguns

You've kept saying the game is dead for 4 fucking years and for 4 fucking years people have still been able to play it any day and any hour of the week.

I don't have to tell you that the general is mostly for shitposting and the mumble is mostly for playing games and having fun. The only thing they have in common is the robot games.

>it's a "com check com check, big bear with four gauss and a standard 260 here" episode
wew

I keep saying the Gauss memes need to die, but no one believes me.
I shoulda grabbed bears. I could have done so well in them.

>people have still been able to play it any day and any hour of the week

The fuck does that have to do with something being dead? People stay play plenty of dead games.

Are you some sort of fucking newfag?

ebin :DDD

Jesus fucking christ I was just memeing. You really are a newfag.

I'm going to educate you because I'm feeling magnanimous today. When someone on this Malaysian ladyboy forum says 'geam is ded' they mean that interest and player numbers have dropped to the point that the game servers might as well be offline.

Congratulations kid, today you have learned something. Isn't culture grand?

Some Kodiaks need to be mercy killed.

>I was just pretending
Classic ruse

>using memes incorrectly

Please stop. Lurk, learn what the memes mean and then use them.

You're like a snowball rolling down a a snowy mountain
Except you're going up because you're backpedaling so hard

>they've let things get as bad as it has

Klord Accurs here, what did you mean by this?

Here's my answer though:
Yes, I mostly care about playing robutts and having fun. I also like dank memes.
Sometimes I'll drop the hammer on memble. If someone like Greg keeps blogging about his day over our tacticool comms though he'll get the boot. Eventually they'll shut up.
Why not ban you ask? I guess because we're a democracy and would probably have to vote on that matter, lest people get butthurt and bitch at me because created an even bigger rift, becoming known as Accurs "The Apocalpyse" 3D, literally worse than Kakos "Hitler " Kolos.

As for the apparently rampant shitposting, that's just people false flagging/meming. Much of it can also be attributed to a certain Finn who does nothing but export memes digitally. His partner in crime is Dudebot, who has now both automated and outsourced his shitposting by using Filipinos and coding.
For example, every Greg post gets an automatic "Keep me posted" reply.
He's currently developing an algorithm that'd work for Haruko, as they don't have a tripcode.
In regards to being beta orbiters, I don't believe any of the true klords are but I'm not too sure about the peasants.

Here's the summary:
>robots
>memes/shitposting
>fuck off with your blog shit

To be quite honest my man, it should be survival of the fittest. Individuals like Pardo don't last. Others have lasted longer then they should have, but eventually succumb. I only care that you are a generally "sociable" (team game) and competent player.

Truly though, what you said is true. There's too many degenerates and shitters. Some have overstayed their welcome. The situation is pretty grim and does not bode well for our future. How have they lasted this long? Kong is weak. I blame an inefficient and corrupt government that rests on its laurels.

If only a wall could be built to keep these unwanted immigrants out, Kong would be saved, and made great again.

MWO is dead as any dead game can be. Deal with it kid. No matter how much you meme at me, that's not going to change.

Well then my question is how do we Make Kong Great Again?

>For example, every Greg post gets an automatic "Keep me posted" reply.
>He's currently developing an algorithm that'd work for Haruko, as they don't have a tripcode.
The funny part is that this is all true.

>His partner in crime is Dudebot, who has now both automated and outsourced his shitposting by using Filipinos and coding

I actually believe this. It's the sort of thing he would do.

>In regards to being beta orbiters, I don't believe any of the true klords are but I'm not too sure about the peasants.
You kidding? You can clearly hear a change in tone in some people whenever either kit or haruko enters the room. They change their positions from talking about the game or whatever the fuck, to asking questions about the daily lives of these two. It's pathetic.

My belief that vass is the only honest person in the group and that's only because he's too drugged up to even realize what he's talking about.

Yeah I wouldn't never accuse Vass of beta orbiting. If anything certain members of Kong orbit around him like he's their drug addled messiah. That's not on Vass, that's on the retards. It's not his fault that they take his insane rambling for wisdom.

A key part to my "Make Kong Great Again" (MKGA) campaign is immigration.

Tackling the issue of immigration is not an easy task, but reform must happen.

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be tighter controls at the border, and we must facilitate the deport the unwanted.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve gameplay, camaraderie, and memes for all Konglets.

Would you like to point out these individuals?

If you listen to a drugged and drunk Swede then you're bound to get cucked.

>A key part to my "Make Kong Great Again" (MKGA) campaign is immigration.

I think MKGA needs to focus on breaking away from the establishment. Make our own rules and enforce them without mercy.

I am fully in support of completely banning any and all immigration to Kong.

Getting rid of all the euros and aussies in Kong would go a long way towards cleaning up all the shit that's been happening.

Sign me up for MKGA. This is a movement I can get behind.

Decided to give the game another spin after a year and a half break.

Marauder?

Yes or no?

Yes
3R is excellent, rest are shit

found a "husbando" for kit

>jap style fursuit
Its shit, just like everything else from nips.

2 X L B 2 0 X
X
L
B
X
Oh and 4 flamers

if you can't meme right don't even bother

no u

Mauler has gun arms in game files

hero mauler with ballistic arms, duh

Haruko why are you so obsessed with D.VA now?

>8 AC/2

POST MECHS YOU'D MARRY
I just wanted to body snatch her pilot suit, never even played overwatch.

>identifying as a character from a game you haven't even played
that's pretty pathetic f4m

ITS JUST THE SUIT GOD. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE D.VAS HEAD TO YOU.

without the suit she's just a generic anime girl, the suit is her character

you're so normie honestly

>5 kodiaks on our team
>every single one is dced

sarna.net/wiki/Mauler

haurko confirmed for illiterate

>game has unused content in the files
HOLY SHIT

It's hard to read when EVERY POTENTIAL NEW FRIEND TURNS OUT TO BE A DEGENERATE WHO STOPS LIKING ANIME SUDDENLY BECAUSE NOW SHES A "RAVER" AND WANTS TO "MOVE AWAY" FROM THAT SO SHE CAN HOOK UP WITH "RAVER DUDES" AS A "GATEWAY INTO HARDER STUFF LMAO WEED IS PRETTY AWESOME" SO NOW YOU HAVE TO GO TO FANIME FRIENDLESS AGAIN BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERY HUMAN BEING BUT ME IS A PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT HAORLRSS MONKEY WHO LITERALLY CANNOT CONTROL THEIR IMPULSES AND IMMEDIATELY DROPS EVERYTHING TO COMPLETELY GET FUCKED UP THE MOMENT THEY GET A TASTE OF THE NORMIE LIFE INSTEAD OF STAYING WITH ME AND TALKING ABOUT ANIME SO I DONT KILL MYSELF OUT OF CRIPPLING LONELINESS
>lmao she doesn't drink? Your friend is a square lmao
NORMIES EXIST TO BE FUCKING DELETED AND TRAMPLED ON

pidä minut ajan tasalla

Haruko is so cute, I want to be her friend.

should have played more LoL :-DDDDDDDDDD

Is there literally any reason not to?

yes, it's garbage?

I h___ m_ t___

I hurt my toes?

So Im tempted to spend money on this game. What should I buy?

this is what you get for not bullying lrm atlases

nothing

Oh okay

>PC Gamer Gray
>Every other Grey is spelled "Grey"
>Camo Camo Blue
PGI pls

Buy the Marauder hero mech and grind away at those cbills

>tfw kat is down

Its that good for it? Kinda like a WoT Premium tank?

We're approaching full pantherpost levels of funposting.

Yup

I'm in love with Haruko!

What should I buy from the store?

See

Newfag here.

Who's Haruko, and why should I care?

Also, fuck you Vass, get in mumble and go stomp around in some robots with me.

>+30% to all c-bills gained.

>he doesn't know about the ambien schedule.
>implying I'd break it when a new grab deal robot just released.

no I meant an actual grocery store

Finally found a use for this thing

jokes aside 6 flamers and 6 small pulse is a build, very difficult to win against that in a brawl, and most people panic anyway when faced with flamers because they don't know what they do so they just overheat and become a free kill

good job emperor king vass

we've got rid of all the shitters and now kong is pure and nobody can stop us playing robots forever

did you buy the kodiaks too?

what is your favorite build?

So I caved and bought the MAD-3R.

Is AC/10 + AC/5 and 4x Med Pulse Lasers an acceptable build or do I HAVE to pack PPC's on the fucker?

>mixing autocannons
oh shit nigger what are you doing
anyways the build is 2UAC5, 2PPC. You could replace the PPCs with LPLs if you're gay.

>3ac5 2ml
>2ac5 2ppc
>ac20 4ml
>ac20 4mpl
>2lpl 2ll

all viable builds using a std300 engine
stay away from ac10 and lb10x, or uac5s when the mech doesn't have uac5 specific quirks

>anyways the build is 2UAC5, 2PPC
>posting gman garbage
stop

Literally Kong approved build, even ask Vass.

You mean the drugged up Swede who runs an XL and LRMs in his Marauder? That guy?

I'll personally vouch for the effectiveness of the 2UAC5, 2PPC Marauder.

You have relatively high mounts and a bunch of guns on an agile mech, of course it's going to be effective. But you can do better.

I freely admit to having no idea what I'm doing. Like I said before, I haven't touched the game in almost two years, and everything has changed since then.

Why is mixing an AC/10 with an AC/5 considered bad? I'm putting out pretty decent damage, and having zero ammo/heat issues with the build.

I might opt to get rid of the pulse lasers though since their range seems kinda shitty.

You want to match weapon cycle times as much as you can because the longer you face the enemy, the more damage they can deal to you.

Yeah, I understand the cycling thing, but the difference in reload time between the AC/5 and AC/10 seems really negligible to me.

I did take a look at this 'quirks' thing though, and see why guys are firm about the PPC's on the 3R. That +50% velocity seems pretty damned handy, even if the heat management on PPC's gets irritating.

Thanks for not instantly 'sperging out on me too.

Here you go, the engine ratings, heatsink and ammo amounts can obviously be adjusted to personal preference, but these all use the same engine that came with the mech so it's easy to try them out.

3ac5 2ml (mid/long range, sustainable, very ammo dependent)
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=cf66f7883d2344e65e5980150c996561d2aa7b3c

2ac5 2ppc (mid/long range, more burst than above, runs very hot)
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=b003b18646fcaccdce3b18ed787681724b355aaf

ac20 4mpl (close range, sustainable, low range) forget ac20 4ml it's shit
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=55e29421378fe59aaf17b0adb82ed2e2fcc98fa7

2lpl 2ll (mid range, sustainable, doesn't require ammo) what I personally run
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=345&l=2caed2cf213b199e9cc378478c34c3073269aabb

>close range, low range
I'm an idiot

Stage 3 was maskirovka. Nigga we 5

hey vass how do you feel about pizzadog fucking up our contract

We passed stage 5 and Kong was reborn.