youtube.com/watch?v=OKuJx0mM68Q
imgur.com/a/xGjfc
youtu.be/2U9pPMXqlA8
youtu.be/oTbARnx-UX0?t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=bdAwI7Fv7jA
discord.gg/011CjebySrvObyBJk
youtube.com/watch?v=pZR5sVQ64yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just throwing it out there for anyone looking for something to play.

quick the amerifats are asleep, post best song

youtube.com/watch?v=2vDpKl5_CHI

I'm not gonna lie, Snapmap is pretty neat but it sucks that it can't really hold anywhere near as much as traditional map modding

Post your doomguys

>not going full templar to smite the demons

s m h

What the limit to snapmap level sizes?
I want to make a metroidvania like level

>hyperfocus on one aspect of a map, get around half the rest of it done
>80% item space taken

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There's no limit like X amount of rooms or something, it tracks a few different limits by percentage (items, demons, memory, etc.) Big rooms take up a lot of space though

Needs more red and black

SOUNDTRACK

W H
E N
? ?

youtu.be/hzPpWInAiOg

thank you mister revenant!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmVOn4Qf_7k

one and only.

Godammit I know it's the least important part of the game but I wish they fleshed out Doomguy backstory a bit more. Everything is basically just fan theories at this point. Is it an eternal warrior who battles Hell throughout the ages? Is it a multiverse deal where each universe has its own pissed off warrior who only exists to kill the demons?

I swear to god this game has the deepest lore.

CRACK WHEN?

cdkeys.com/pc/games/doom-pc-cd-key-steam

no we're not.

Rip & Tear is a close second

youtube.com/watch?v=OKuJx0mM68Q

Just completed The UAC on UN

Holy fuck this is intense

Do you have to start the whole campaign over or just the mission

Whole campaign

>tfw Denuvo

I'm not gonna break and buy it... I swear...

Does anyone have the dancing gif without doomguy's head and the chaingun?

Why not? What's the point of this post? Why are piratefags always talking about how they pirate like it's supposed to be cool or something?

Either buy it or don't

Yeah that sounds anti-fun to me. I'm playing through nightmare and I've gotten 1shot just because I went around a corner at the wrong time

Good luck though

>fuck around in SnapMap
>use a variable to set player speed
>value was changed by 1
>player speed goes from parking brake engaged to full throttle, throwing myself into walls
what the fuck

Guys, guys. Let's get some unlimited power.

I see you making a hell portal, don't you fucking do it

Is Serious Sam on the same powerlevel as Doomguy

Guys, i'm a spider now lmao

You were always a spider

Whoops, oh no! How could this ever have happened? Oh look I'm just going to take this sorry everyone! We'll try harder to not unleash demons next time I promise.

I like the idea of him apologizing to a bunch of piles of gore

>Putting a robot in charge of a multi-planetary mega weapon manufacturing corporation
>It ends up accidentally letting demons out
>Oops

Who thought this was a good idea

The same guys who made giant skeletons and gave them rocket football gear to wear.

>robot
Sam's a cyborg user
He had brain cancer or something so he got himself put in a robut body

HOW DOES THAT STOP CANCER?

The UAC actually though the same thing, he was stepped down as CEO and put in charge of projects on Mars. He kinda 'seized' control again with the unveiling of the Argent Tower; he made a big show that he controlled a source of nigh-infinite energy in such unimaginable quantities that the UAC realized they could either play along nicely or face a Barter Town situation.

Can I replay missions to collect the missed Secrets on UN or will I restart the entire campaign on death as well?

They probably transferred his conscience to a synthetic brain or something

imgur.com/a/xGjfc

that's his 3 codex entries

Cancer stops when there's nothing to infect.

Because they cut out huge chunks of his brain and keep the rest of it alive with extensive stem cell treatments. Stage 4 means it was already spreading throughout the rest of his body, so even if they just replaced the cancerous parts he'd have ended up needing a full body prosthesis in the long term anyway.

They were pretty savage with his brain, too; they only kept parts associated with things like emotions and memory, all his sensory processing and critical thinking are fully robotic.

>he comes off as cold and unconcerned because the cancer is eating the tiny remaining bits of his brain that normally produce emotions.

>Wolf: TNO
>Nazis discover how to save someone's brain and put it on killing machines

>DOOM '16
>Samuel fooking Hayden

HMMMMMMMMMM

game is boring after the first 1/3. get into big room, doors close, insert imps, then next bigger creature, then next bigger creature, until hell knights, when all dead, door opens - rinse repeat for 8 hours. game over. then vagina face makes big sword and walks away as obvious antagonist of next game.

They didn't save his brain though, they just cut some slices off it so he'd retain his memories and personality

Don't personally have a problem with that since the shooting is fun

>this doom game is too much like doom

i kinda did man, as it said it got boring. im not sure why every game these days needs to warp monsters in to an area and close a door behind you. original doom the monsters were already there in set positions. you could come and go out of areas as you please.

also another gripe was how bad the boss fights were. cyberdemon shouldnt be a single creature, should be in every other level and not warped in as the last monster in a closed room. also spider mastermind.. oh god where do I start. lasers and mines? fuck me.

There are some jokes that it's all the one timeline, and despite the inhuman nature of Deathshead's research, being able to preserve and utilize a human brain is a pretty phenomenal achievement, and would have been scooped up in whatever The New Order's equivalent of Operation Paperclip ends up being.
>INB4 this is where the Strogg get their idea of using human brains as disposable CPU's

its nothing like original doom faggot. $20 says you were not born when original doom was released

>the im 20 and 18 year olds are stupid argument

classic Veeky Forums

>im not sure why every game these days needs to warp monsters in to an area and close a door behind you.

the reason I've heard is because consoles can't handle more than like 10-20 monsters at once, for whatever reason

maybe in 5-10 years that'll change and we can go back to having levels full of roaming enemies (except this time they're actually somewhat intelligent)

Well having a trillion demons would also likely tank most PCs

thats pretty sad, youd think if they can pump those graphics out they can put 50 creatures in at once. id rather see them tone down the graphics than keep this warp in crap.

>im 30 and 18 years old are stupid argument actually

Suspense remix, basically Olivia's Theme

youtu.be/2U9pPMXqlA8

What's wrong with the cyber/spider?

didnt you miss turning a corner, hearing that huge roar, or technosound and the stomping knowing that shit was about to get fucked up. no instead its just some stupid intro, boss health bar appears and they are nothing like the original. no super chain gun, instead shoots lasers and mines. also is no where near big enough. did you see the concept art in the credits with doomguy standing on the mastermind? its fucking huge there. the fact there is only one of each is shit. i was literally saying "is that it, how dissappointing" when it was over.

youtu.be/oTbARnx-UX0?t=35s

I love the toy going up against the Pinky.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdAwI7Fv7jA

You gotta give Hayden credit, he did lead the team to get Doomguys tomb. The guy is determined.

Do you guys wanna start up a Discord chatroom? It'd be cool to talk to y'all while at work and throughout the day to discuss not only Doom 4, but other Doom and FPS games.

I started playing on nightmare and holy shit imps are fucking stupid. They don't get staggered by the shotgun or melee, are super fast, melee does gorillion damage, spam fire balls with ridiculously big hitbox and there's always dozen of them.

Once you get some upgrades, they don't feel so bad. Likely die to making mistakes instead.

Yeah, imps turn into one of the strongest enemies. Hell Knights can be a pain too with their laser

Big enemies are actually not a big problem because you can just run, you pretty much need to be constantly clearing out imps before you do anything else

if you do that, I'd cross post it to the as well

I could do it, but eh

too lazy to save, google 'dancing saxophone kid'

can you change it by decimals?

Multiplayer in this game blows. Single player is just "eh". Don't see what all the hype was about.

k keep me updated

What game do you prefer?

she was probably australian

I regret buying the Collector's Edition. The statue is neat, though. Maybe when I'm bored I'll spend time finishing single player, then it gets shelved indefinitely.

If I had to play a shooter, I'd probably play Quake 3, Battlefield 4, or Overwatch.

Battlefield 4

kys senpai

Created a Discord chatroom if you guys want to populate and put it in a pastebin/OP post or something:

discord.gg/011CjebySrvObyBJk

youtube.com/watch?v=pZR5sVQ64yc

I'm looking forward to the expansionside adding archviles, arachnotrons chain gunners and and such

What are you guys thinking about MP so far?
I actually quite enjoy TDM.

boring

Large maps, large pops, dedicated servers, total warfare. It may not be the best in the series, but it's the only recent one I have.

Shit

Garbage sitting with 5.6 KDA 10+ matches, it's just shit.

I need the full ost, release when?

I like it a lot. It's a lot faster than any other current gen shooter. And I like the maps a lot. You're always in each other's faces.

>cave in, buy the game
>tfw

Flac OST:
mega.nz/#!jJkTVaCC!e2cDTdndA2apL39cwGnz5okgKEA7c8f9o6Efff9G11c

RIP in tear

Man, this game is one fucking trap room after another. Predictable and boring as hell. Luckily I'd only played it an hour and forty minutes, I was able to do a Steam refund.

@142607769
(u)

>Game actually feels fantastic to play, like a mix between Doom, Quake and Painkiller
>Music perfectly accompanies it
>Olivia did everything wrong
>Samuel did nothing wrong
>Sequel-bait ending

Who's ready for Doom 5?

>tfw only one dual-layer DVD in physical release, and it still takes 5 hours to download.

>unoriginal name
>unoriginal graphics
>unoriginal monsters
>unoriginal gameplay
>unoriginal music

Why are people buying this?

>steam review says .3 hours played

I want it right now and I hope the SP will be double the length.

Doomguy and VEGAbro will return.

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
cuz its fun

Because it's fun.

But VEGA's fucking dead.

>>Samuel did nothing wrong

>picked a fight with one of the angriest motherfuckers out there
>a man capable of fighting the entire forces of hell time and time again
>a man who can't truly die
>deciding to against what this man's sole purpose in life by fucking around with hell and bringing more fucked up hellspawn back into our realm

>did nothing wrong.