Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

WHO'S THAT POKEMON

I'll suck your dick for 7 packs.

Sloggoth the Shitterer

Nigga nigga nigga.

Shitter Zerus

First for the best card in the game

deatlord, dragonwing

Reminder that rogue players will unironically defend this.

>turn 2 joust effect reveals secret tech and/or deck type
>mfw

How do I get someone to buy packs for my poor ass

suck a nigga dick, hit me up yo.

winner!!!!!!

first for Rogue is a joke now

that might be difficult user.

Magic is better you cucklord swine.

>2016
>crafting ragnaros the firelord

Should I do it? He doesn't really do much, but I guess there will always be a place for him in the control decks.

>R-Rogue is underpowered please don't nerf us anymore
>Broken once again
Just take Rogue and Warlock to the backshed and gut them already. Literally just remove everything that can draw more than twice a turn from the game, and the keyword charge.

They need to be Priest tier for the rest of this game's lifespan, just give them the Warsong Commander/Druid combo treatment.

Is that your or his Cho?

(you)

I pulled one of those yesterday you fucking retard.

Ile suck your dick even without packs

>8/8 who cant attack but does random damage :D:D:D
nigga just use a normal 8/8 and run some removal for taunt

>disconnected from your game
>never resumes
>quit and reload the game
>get back into the match
>turn ends abruptly before I do anything because an invisible rope was apparently burning

nice fucking game

Neither.
Discover is retarded

Can't be a cuck if you're alone. Checkmate Atheists.

I’m feeling generous, ill buy you some packs if you tell me how

How is Rogue broken? She gets rekt by literally everything, just but in 1 silence in the deck or save your removal for edwin/gadgetzan.

I don't undersrand the tempo mage net decks that run it. For what purpose?

I made a joke thread and actually has won now 3 times in a row

t.

I honestly dont understand the card
In magic, it'd be amazing, since you cant attack minions directly
but like, he's a rng 8/8 charage minion who can MAYBE get around taunt?
I like King Crush better, and he's not even stellar
someone please tell me why i'm wrong i'm genuinely confused

Crafted him last week, no regrets. One of the best neutral leggos in the game and he's on the evergreen set. Also, for some reason, my Rag is a fucking sniper

Immediate impact when it hits the board because the first 8 damage are garanteed, does not lose health by "trading" (Since he's not attacking directly), constant threath that needs to be dealt with. Rag is great.

>silence
>removal
>Conceal :^)
>"j-just have pyro+equality/deathwing/a good rng brawl at all times!
>"n-not OP please Blizzard miracle is balanced!"

Did you miss the part where he shoots damage, kill stuff and doesnt lose any health in the process?

I believe it's not possible.

Rag doesn't lose health with his "charge"
His damage is guaranteed on clear boards
His turn played impact can be huge
He isn't a class legendary, but a neutral.

I've dropped about 300 bucks on HS.

Because you've got a good job... right? Please don't tell me you spend $300 and work at McDicks

I mean, 8 damage for 8 mana is almost good by itself. Think about Pyroblast 10 for 10. If it comes bundled up with a 8/8 body that shoots said 8 damage every turn it's just great.

I've played too much magic, I still forget the persistent damage on minions thing, yeah that is pretty useful, especially if you play a control deck and clear their board

literally useless.
I play zoolock and aggro shaman in rank 5 and every single time someone plays him I still destroy them next turn.

McD's is good money where I'm from lad. Unless you want to work construction with the scary men.

Well, that's just because Tempo mages have an RNG fetish (think about missiles, flamewanker, old portal, old flamecannon etc), the more there is the better.

I guess dealing with annoying people is better than destroying your back in a year.

Just opened a Malkorok. Too fucking tempted to dump a few thousand dust into tempo warrior now - after which I'll be flat broke (I'm missing Grom, Cairne, Varian).
Fuck.

Is the deck worth crafting without Varian? I'd prefer not crafting such a niche legendary. The others are at least generally useful and from the classic set.

you don't need varian, just use __________________rafaam

Just sub in Rafaam (The Supreme Archeologists).

>use dust making zoo deck
>it doesn't work
>use dust making tempo mage
>it doesn't work
I wish you could just buy specific cards, fuck.

What is your gold portrait statuses?

>Priest: Gold
>Paladin: 406
>Shaman: 78
>Rogue: 36
>Druid: 38
>Hunter: 21
>Mage: 17
>Warrior: 5
>Warlock: 5

Hunter always have turn 8 into turn 9 Call of the Wild.

try playing wild

>turn 5 highmane
>turn 6 highmane
>turn 7 boom
>turn 8 call
>turn 9 call
>turn 10 n'zoth

How do you buy packs for other people?

>>Priest: 154
>>Paladin: Gold
>>Shaman: 81
>>Rogue: 57
>>Druid: 113
>>Hunter: 225
>>Mage: 124
>>Warrior: Gold
>>Warlock: 182

Just sub Varian with Rafaam.

priest gold
paladin gold
shaman 300ish wins
rogue 200ish wins
druid 300ish wins
hunter 300ish wins
mage gold
warrior 300ish wins
warlock gold

What decks have been hitting rank 1 legend in Wild?

>Warlock: 5
How, literally the best class n the game, and offers both aggro and control deck options. Usually the first class people have gold.

Thanks. Time to become poor, then.

I never liked aggro and never had the the cards for control so I don't play it.

How good is RenoLock at the moment?

Never played the deck and thinking about trying it out.

You can't. Don't trust the memes.
You'll never be able to buy packs for other people or even trade/auction off your cards. Blizz wants new players to get completly rekt by old players with cool cards. They'll get frustrated and because of the insanely slow gold grind start buying packs with real money.
I think they should keep the gold cap at 100 gold daily (plus quest) but looking at how long some games take, you should get gold every win or every second win.
I mean this is a mobile game as well, this grindin is pretty frustrating.

I've dropped about 500 bucks on HS

how the fuck does one even climb.

I'm absolutely stuck at rank 8-9 (I go back and forth constantly), it's driving me insane.

Have you tried to get better at the game?

>get better at the game
wew

use one of the top netdecks

His best matchup, priest, is non existant on ladder.

oh fuck I never thought of this, thanks lad!

I am, but still.

There are plenty of dragonzoth shitty decks trough 15-8 ranks though

What top netdeck are you playing?

>play as midrange war
>get matched against control almost all the time
>play as midrange hunter
>get shamans with perfect openers
I want off the fucking ride /blog

there are o lot of dragon priests on ladder

Where's your Tirion now?

What on earth are you lads even purchasing? I assumed people would be okay with spending dosh on adventures and nothing else.

loyan's totem shaman.
and a zoolock I put together.

I'm poor pls no bully.

huh, so have i. free to play games sure are expensive.

>7 mana
>7/7 with nothing else to it
>shman's Flamewreathed Faceless is a 6 mana card

POWER CREEP
O
W
E
R

C
R
E
E
P

Learn 2 tech bitchboi

I like opening packs

I enjoyed opening my preorder WoG packs more than playing the new format. I've been playing the game for a while though so I didn't just drop 500 bucks in like a couple months.

Those are good decks. I got to rank 5 with zoo yesterday(68% win rate), and midrange shaman is just as good, if not better. Maybe you have to learn matchups a little better. I can give you some tips on zoo matchups if you want. Also, both in totem shaman and zoo, positioning is key to get the most out of Flametongues/doggos/argus, so you also have to learn that. A good Wolf conga line can win you games, but you have to be sure that sticky minions (divine shields, deathrattle or IGB) are out of the way by keeping them and the extremes of the board.

>watching warriors kill themselves in fatigue because your just remove their threats and heal as reno paladin

i wish priest had iceblock. imagine, no more deaths from 20+ health.

yeah I know most of that because I have been watching quite a few streams since I started.

and I got to rank 5 aswell but that was a couple of days ago, and now I only seem to win as much as I lose and I don't understand why since I'm doing exactly the same as before.

this is the first time I try climbing, so this might be normal but idk.

fuck the greasy shaman playing faggot fuck that passed this fucking lame ass expansion

8/10 games vs shaman with no hope of keeping up if they draw into their perfect curve of retarded agro face board control all in one stupid fucking overload mechanic that doesn't even matter they got so much power and lost nothing

fuck blizzard and fuck that I spent money on this game, it is fucking unplayable right now in less you're playing shaman or enjoy losing to them or their fucking stupid zoolock counterpart reigning in this cancerous poorly balanced bullshit expansion

blizzard needs to die

you're getting memed

are you gonna be alright?

git gud

your option also is

>play as nzoth pally

it's not walk down the street, but managable against shams and pretty okay against zoo.

no, im not going to be alright, this expansion ruined the fucking game. you can't get good against shaman, you can only get lucky. it requires more luck than the luck you need against the other classes because this expansion is hot trash, eat shit fucker.

Dude you already got to rank 5, who cares about trying to climb higher, you already have all the interesting rewards. Also getting to r5 the first season you try climbing is a hella good result.

Why can't i do anything with my dragon priest deck when facing aggro decks? It's over by turn 7 every time. Even if i get good curve.

>Hearthstone takes skill

How do I convince my wife's son to stop laddering with aggro shaman?

Grinding basic cards is the worst experience of hearthstone. They should rework it to be another adventure or more interactive.

yeah but I wan't to be able to win m8, otherwise it's not really that enjoyable.

also, I know that reaching legend on your first season that you actually try must be near impossible, but you can't blame me for dreaming.

Try asking Tyrone to tell him in your place, surely the kid has more respect for his real father than for a cuckold like you

Feel the same versus Shaman and Zoo. Feels like the game is decided on turn 1-3 and if you fall behind at any point unless you have cheap removal you will lose.

It's a lot more obnoxious than stuff like Combo Druid and Patron, at least you had the chance to take the board somewhat.

Flamestrike a full board? No problem, drops Dr.4 and Dr.0 and meme wolves next turn.

>Not playing casual to unlock them
Grow up kid.

Because Dragon Priest is a shit deck

No it's not aggro is just unbalanced.