twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're so cool. le epic troll.

Don't reply and report, it's a new thread

RAGE AAA RRRR STUPID WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THIS RRR I DONT GET IT FDSFDS

MOMIJI IS A SLUT AND YOU SHOULD MAKE A VIDEOGAME ABOUT THIS

>hidden
It's such a nice feature.
Now I won't see any posts.

Fl studio made my computer blue-screen...
Is there another good thing to make music?

DIY.

Unity is the ONLY way to make a game. Use it!

I don't want another warning

Shill thread

Let's do good work today!

Reply to this with your plans for high motivation in your game

To make music for my game.

Not to make the game itself

For what?

Which fanbase should I cater to to receive maximum neetbux? I have no dignity so fire away.

Oops

motivation and discipline come to you like warm weather comes to summer months.

Together, WE CAN DO THIS!

I love your game, I can't wait to work with you today. Good luck my friend!

Figuring out multiple resolutions for pixel art in Unity!
Out of all the things, this is the one that has given me the most unexpected problems and I'll be glad when I've worked it out.

I've done what I was supposed to do for today. So I'm thinking of making music. But my computer bug because of fl studio...

>Unity
Nah, not gonna post in that thread, I don't use Unity

I know we can do this! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love your game.

Furry scat diaper fetishists. Think about it, you'll be the only game dev to pander to that fetish, they will be desperate and ready to do anything to get your game.

Um, so I ate 2 or 3 tablespoons of peanut butter mixed with lots of honey and my fingers started getting numb/tingly a few minutes later. I figured maybe I was just losing circulation from too much drawing/deving and sitting down for a few hours. It's happened a couple times before, but they were pretty recent, so now I'm starting to think it's one of these.

I hope I'm not getting allergic to peanut butter or honey. How am I supposed to dev without my sweets.

You don't even know what's my game!

>routinely drink butter and honey
>get health problems
>"maybe it's because I dev too much"

But I'm right aren't I? It's a joy to work on, and you love making progress. I love seeing your progress my friend!

That's true.

When did AGDG bought a "give hope" bot?

The past two days after waking up I have some extreme lower back pain, but it's only for a couple minutes after waking up. The rest of the day it just feels slightly sore.

gamedev is killing me and I have nothing to show for it.

progress haha :)

Let's do good work today!

Maybe I should ease up on the deving then. Honey and peanut butter are healthy though, so I think I might just be getting allergic. Shit happens, I just got unlucky I guess. I'll switch to Nutella and see how it goes.

>I SUCK LOTS OF DICKS
>get AIDS
>MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I DEV TOO MUCH

I personaly go with Aria Maestuosa for making the tracks, then use synthfont or kontact for adding the vst. For chiptune stuff I just go directly with Famitracker.

I'll try to make the background today, maybe make a few in-betweens for MC's walking animation, since it looks a little choppy in-game.

I actually woke up a few days ago with upper back/neck and right shoulder pain, couldn't turn my neck or raise my arms without feeling like someone was stabbing me. Panicked so hard. But then it eased up though a few days later. Must have pulled a muscle in my sleep or something. Was scary as hell, I was already trying to rest up my other shoulder so I haven't even been able to exercise for the past month or two. Probably will need to wait longer so this other injury heals up. Sucks.

>he doesn't wear diaper for those long dev sessions to avoid going to bathroom
ahahahah

shit__ting is not game dev

Are you fucking retarded you idiot? Do you have any idea how incredibly UNhealthy honey is? The only worse thing is white sugar. Holy shit, why do i even bother coming here anymore.

>that feel when you're making progress on your shitty game but then you start thinking about how you're going to implement something and after some time you feel like you don't know nearly as much as you thought you did and incompetent and start feeling depressed

I'm really excited to see what you come up with. Post some progress, I can't wait!

I've never got famitracker to work...
Thanks for that Aria thing, I'll try it as soon as possible (when my main computer will stop doing weird things)

>all this well-wishing
i-is this a trick

Whelp. Did some research. Might have Diabetes. Fuuuuuug.

That might explain all the headaches/nausea after running without eating. I used to be able to just wake up and go do sprints. Now even slow jogs mess my head up and make me throw up if I'm not careful. And it's not the peanut butter or honey, it's both. All the sugar and junkfood I bet. Sucks.

GET OUT.

>source

I did a webMD diagnosis and it says you have cancer.

See a doctor my man. And stop eating a ton of sugar.

Do you like MEMES?

youtu.be/tj3tMSuseeU

Can't wait to see your progress! I love your game

> Do you have any idea how incredibly UNhealthy honey is
huh. learn something new every day. i always thought it was supposed to be good for your health or something. Like you're getting the nutrients from the bee spit and pollen.

>I'm a fat fuck who doesn't know anything about nutrition
Cool blog. Where's your game?

>be NEET and dev all day for month rarely leaving my room
>I have developed a small belly and my shirts are getting tight

>okay if this doesnt work i give up
>it works

>tfw all foods now-a-days have sugar in them
We're all gonna die, the food companies are trying to kill us.

>guzzling mountain dew and candy turned me fat
huh. learn something new every day.

>give up anyway

Newfag here, how do I art? Pixel art, normal art, just how? What are the basic rules when drawing that I'm not aware of?
Picrelated a boss I've drawn for a game I've made 2 years ago. I haven't really improved.

1) have you ever pretended to be asleep?
2) ground turns to lava, what do you do

>The concept of good pixel art is the same as normal art except with a ton of specific theory layered on top. If you aren't versed in drawing fundamentals you shouldn't attempt to do pixel art.

>1) have you ever pretended to be asleep?
When I was a kid to fool my mom into thinking I was asleep.

>2) ground turns to lava, what do you do
Double jump away, duh.

I see. I'll start drawing simple stuff then and work my way to a level of drawing that will let me draw decent art, atleast.

>he isn't working on an anti-trump game
there's money to be made here if you can get it out on time whether you like trump or not

say you'll donate as much of the profits as you can to hillary but neglect to mention the $2.7k contribution limit

There are no magical "basic rules" that will turn you into a good artist.

But if you want short tips for your lazy fat ass; if you want something to stand out, increase contrast and saturation. If you want something not to stand out (e.g. background tiles), lower saturation and contrast.

Dark colors should be tinted blue, and light colors should be tinted yellow. Ideally it should be so subtle that you can't really tell unless you pay attention, otherwise it looks like hipster trash.

Anything related to shapes and proportions requires practice, there's no way out of it. Stop doing pixel art if you want to git gud, you need to draw at proper resolution to learn the intricacies of it.

Fuck off, nodev, and stop shaming yesdevs. Pixel art is easystuff; you're just jealous that you have no game!

Working on adding a 2 player early version of the battle mode to the demo. (also working on another set of 5 levels to the snow world of the full game).

Each player gets their own puzzle cube to their bunny's color and you have to run over your opponent with it. (Working on adding bomber man style power-ups that will help-out).

This is you. This is literally your "art" shitfam. How does that make you feel, being exposed like this, shorty? hahahahahahahahahahaha :)

zzzzzz

Why don't you do it then if it's such a genius idea?

Thanks for that, Full Sail Shitposter. :)

Aren't you late for that dishwashing """""job""""" of yours? Or are you just posting from prison? lol. hahahahahahahaha :)

P R O G R E S S

- Delta time implemented
>Slowdowns when using power attack

- Score
- Combos
- A basic DIRECT missile with longer range than "special" missiles

>someone actually spent time making this

bee syrup is mostly sugar, if you want the good stuff you need to buy the bottles with that shit that bee queen shits out to feed the larvae

daaaaang, looks really really good. What are some longterm goals? Love the background too.

Looks great, keep it up.

At least it's not

If I were to guess, you make up about 50% of this thread's posts.

This is why I don't post progress here anymore.

Of course thats it shitfam. It's totally not that you have no game.
do they let you play gmod in prison? hahahahahahahahahahaha :)

why would you respond? why wouldn't you report and ignore?

post progress, respond to progress, ignore shitposting, report shitposting

>wah wah y dont ppl respect my le gmod """"""""""game""""""""""

Do you think this looks like real yesdev stuff to anyone but you? hahahahahahahahaha :)

well here's a hot new load of progress, just for you, courtesy of reek!

>Veeky Forums mods doing anything about shitposters
HAHAHAHA

This shitty thread has no IDs so you'll forever be forced to look at this guy every other post.

>tfw wan't to dev but have to study for my biology exam tomorrow
i wonder if i could combine it and make like some detailed procreation simulator for the waifu game, with ovaries and all inner working and all

thank god source was banned from 420chan so we dont have to tolerate this shit

source users need to get out. its not a real engine. it doesnt make games.

>not just dropping everything, cut all outside contact and be NEET dev master race

you are doing it wrong

I would if i could, like if humans could digest grass that would be it, free food everywhere, water is also easy to come by if you live outside a city and i could buy some solar panels and build a small hut in a forrest and dev there for the rest of my life completely self sufficient, but alas the human body is a fucking flawed joke.

>gameplay is done
>have to make the ui

That's why you make it before the fun stuff is finished.

>that "progress" was actually ever allowed here at any point

Good lord, Veeky Forums is trash. Ugh.
Who makes that and thinks it's a good idea to post?

HAH HAH HAH
TIME FOR PROGRESS

Grass eating animals spend a huge amount of their time chewing grass though. You'd probably be eating more than doing game dev.

Spooky

Are those two flapping holes where the eyes should be?

The potential for migrating to 420chan honestly worried you, didn't it?

>my friends are leaving
>they don't let me shitpost there
I think you should re-evaluate how you spend your time

Thanks, m8.

No, shitfam, NO ONE likes your work, and NO ONE wants you there. Your Full Sail dropout madness is not game dev in any sense of the words.

Thanks

And yes. Here's one with golden balls for eyes.

>Try to help someone
>Get shitposted

What the fuck is wrong with this general?

Nah, you just eat the grass, and then what takes most of the time is vomiting the grass back into your mouth, chewing it again and swallowing again (ex. cows).
You can even lawnmover it real fast and eat it out of a bowl while deving

are you new? don't reply, don't acknowledge.

post progress, respond to progress, ignore shitposting, report shitposting.

Fuck off, retard. No one needs your potato advice from a Full Sail dropout.

This is the kind fof """""""""work"""""""" you ""make"". Do you expect anyone to take you seriously? lol.