Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

we are all friends discord edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111777g.14253f516a7585.3f4f5a65.1525314351
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6i5b6qy2oq/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/sdyn41jd5h/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412777.152535.15243541.1129354a5a6575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argies suffering BRs assemble!

fuck off discord

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

(Copying back from the previous thread.)

Hey guys, I've been playing ToS for the last week, and first I'd like to thank all of you for the helpful advice I've been getting so far with the guides and overall info. Would be really lost without those.

Right now, I'm at level 70, Hoplite C1, and someone in a previous thread suggested making a 3-1-1 STR-CON-DEX build for stats, since I'm going for Hoplite C3, then Doppel, then Dragoon. Is this the advised stat distribution? I'd like to hear your advice before I push too far into the game to a point of no return.

As for gear investment, I haven't purchased gear in a while, but I managed to arrange a good set ever since I was level 40. I do however know level 75 will open up more options for gearing up, so if at all possible I'd like to ask if you guys have some advice for that too - namely, how to best spend the money.

On the classes itself, is going for the aforementioned combination a good choice? I'm following one of the "cookie cutter" guides so far, but since I'm only level 70 I suppose there might be some time for at least a few changes.

Thank you guys, I love you all.

What level should you do Underground Chapel until? At 64 at the moment

/rog/ clique, please save us from this horror

>3-1-1 STR-CON-DEX

You got memed.

It should be 2-3-1

xth for FP as the one and only /tosg/ guild

Give us a name we will cleanse your guild, leave them and join us to purge them good, pretty much everyone will help except F.O.E they are fucking pussies who love to drink Jinsae's cum. Join any guild i'd recommend cute,FP, CnL and at some extend Clover

>one autist

one autist always post the image or one autist always bitches about how pelt 3 is the only way to go?

It's FP

Kuai if it's you stirring up shit here

>pelt1 is the only useful thing swordsman can do in a group
>getting 15 skill points of it is bad somehow
this is a case of them not wanting to go pelt3 so they spread disinfo about how it's bad but mentioning pelt1 is good so all swordsman aren't automatically blocked from groups including them.

>DPS Clerics are already out-doing Fletchers on Dullahan
tell me more, senpai

Argies ww@@?

Not him but honestly, is Dex needed? I'm going 2-1 STR-CON and ignoring dex right now.

how come the cookie cutter build doesn't have a single pelt 3 build?

Where do I sign up for Lolipan lap pillow? I have 200+ talt ready to dump into FP tower!

Doing the same build, except full STR and perhaps I'll add some CON someday
Instead of doppel I'll pick Cata for movement and costume but I'm not so sure if I want to drop doppel

Represent

I know it's my fault for being born here.
Macri, If was with the amputee I wouldn't be here.
Didn't get what you mean, soccer? I don't like fĂștbol.

Cool blog black man

>cisplatina
the war? Surely they teach that in schools there?

null guild when
PLEASE save us from this horror

FP confirmed for bullying their members, you can't fix this guy heart

It was a region, the war was named after it famalam.

They asked, I answered, fak off
Pretty sure they don't in Argentina

I just want to have a massive bloodbath, why do I have to suffer to accomplish this?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111777g.14253f516a7585.3f4f5a65.1525314351

Just shut the fuck up already, subhuman.

so argentinians schools don't teach about their war against brazil? That's weird man.

What class should I be if I just want to screw with people?

Hey, yes that stat distribution works well for hop3dopgoon

As for gear, there's really no need to spend money on it on the early levels. better to just buy pardoner buffs if you want more damage. Maybe a cafrisun set too for the extra line. At level 90 you're going to want to run to 90 dungeon as much as possible to try and get an Arde Dagger.

You can also grind some levels on Shtayims at Royal Mausoleum 3F since they drop Brandish which is a very good 170 spear.

And yes it's a good build as far as sword builds go. Decent damage and as long as you have Pelt you'll always be wanted in parties.

Alright, gotcha. Thank you kindly for the advice.

Make me
At least not when I went to school, not sure about now, history here is neglected

>2015
>pepe

i seriously hate normies

Maybe not with that name in Spanish. Cisplatina (from this side of the Rio de la Plata) was the name of the region in Brazil that comprised modern day Uruguay.

can i know the source of the pic used for

prisma illya

Hello I am a member of the official /tosg/ discord and I will be answering your questions.

>Is this the advised stat distribution?
More CON is nice simply because you will be "tanking". Low DEX is fine for PvE since Finestra and Hoplite as a whole is a giant statstick.
As for STR you need to decide on whether or not you want to join a guild and participate in PvP. High DEX is needed as other people (swordies/archers) will have high DEX.

>gear investment
Farming or buying a Cafrisun set is the best way to gear your character. Cafrisun will add another line to your auto attacks which will benefit from Pardoner/Priest buffs and +elemental damage from enchanted hats or Arde dagger. Cafrisun is dropped by Cafrisun at Srautus Gorge in the Nepavy Grassland part of the map.
A very good level 170 spear called Brandish will drop from Shtayims at Royal Mausoleum 3F if you want to farm for that.

>is going for the aforementioned combination a good choice
Yes your build is good, but right now all swordsmen suffer from awful scaling and their Rank 7 choices do not alleviate that problem. Just hope for IMC to buff swordies and do what you find fun.

No, really, I never heard about it until now, I'm going to ask a friend that is a historyfag

On more /tosg/ related topics.
How many chars are you guys playing? Explain the Team Level thing, how are levels measured?

Guys whats the next welfare ring equipment after zachariel bangle and bearkaras bracelet?
I'm at 110 here and I'm still using them so if theres gonna be nothing new thats coming out I might as well enchant them for a bit of mdef.

How do I powerlevel an alt?
user last thread said you can explore a high level map for a level 9 exp card to get ez levels but that fucker must not know you have to be level 150 to pop those.

>mfw found some lonely guild tower

anyone wanna know? :^)

Not the guy you replied to but I'm running the same build he is.
Is it to late to start building towards Templar if I'm already at 70 with Sw1Pelt1Hop1?
I was thinking I could jump into Squire on the way but I have no idea how they work.

Only way really is to have a high lvl follow you to mobs your level and rape the spawns.

Argie user here, historyfag friend responded, he's fairly certain that it's not teached in schools

Basically we inherited the dispute Spain and Portugal had for centuries once we got independent. Controlling the River Plate was something important, as you have access to huge navigable rivers from there. We had it and you wanted it, so war. War was a stalemate so we signed a treaty and the Belgium of South America was born.

Team level is based on your own characters and pets' levels. It's not something really gamebreaking, by the time you have one char to 250, you'll get team lvl 11(+10% exp) or something around that.

Is there server transfers/planned transfers? Or are they too incompetent for something basic like that too; I started on Orsha and I've been told that dungeons are fuckin dead here.

There aren't any.

Klaipeda? Please post it.

This guy gets it.

no, fedimian

fuck

>Want to make a Sadhu like on CBT2
>They got gutted beyond recognition
I don't even get it, there is far worse shit like frost meme or meme shooters.
The worst part is that Int clerics have fuckhuge gaps without OOB's.

Is it possible to do good damage as a cryomancer?

I was thinking of going
wiz 3 cryo 3 link 1

I don't really like pyro spells (getting fucking tired of my firballs getting punted away from the enemies) and not a fan of elementalists either.

>Is it possible to do good damage as a cryomancer

No.

Nice, thank you

I read sometime ago that when you have a pet the teamlevel skyrockets, but doesn't the pets "drain" exp while leveling? Is like a long term investment to make leveling alts faster?

It's from a super cute doujin of the SA crew.

You will need 2 clients to make a party with your alt and grind for a while. Your alt will get less exp because of the level penalty, but you should be able to get 1mil exp in an hour the easier way to get to lvl50

What happend to the cute cryo poster that went Cryo3 as soon as the founders access started? She told us she was having fun, was she lying?

Yes that's fine. Most Templars take Squire and AFK on them forever.

You only get 20% exp when in a party killing higher level mobs, on what maps is that actually worthwhile?

Dungeons have no collection chests?

post it now

but their spells are so cool

I don't want to go full support chronomancer slut dammit

You're useless

>swordies are weak meme
>try create one
>skill damage is subpar
>auto attack damage is awful without pardoner buffs
>not even alch pots could bring you back to fighting shape in short amount of time due to high healthpool
I don't think it'll get better down the line. Swordmen life is suffering.

passage of recluse :^)

Why not both

always know

clever, but not clever enough, too obvious

Do you use keyboard or mouse config?

check for yourself

Since it's kinda related.
Are INT based dievs are suffering as they look?
The statues look nice, but owls have a fuckhuge CD even with Laima and I don't know if carve will be enough to carry the class until druid.

I made your moms pussy useless last night.

It's there

Is there even a point to doing the 130 dungeon here on EU
Fucking 30min queues

tfw they're not selling TP yet and i spent my skillpoints wrong.

tfw i have the support curse where all i can play is support
but i'm shit at support

>try to play swordsman
>boring as fuck
>try to play archer
>fun for the first 30 levels, but now boring as fuck
>try cleric for pardoner
>boring
>try a linker chronomancer
>FUCK YES THIS IS GREAT
>OH GOD I'M GETTING EVERYONE KILLED WITH MY SHITTY PULLS AND BAD LINKS
>FUCK I CAN'T SOLO ANYMORE AT 130 AND IT'S HARD TO FIND A PARTY FUCK

I kinda wish I had went Cryo/Chrono instead of Linker/Chrono because people actually depend on me as a linker and I keep fucking up.

Can any linkers give me tips on not being dogshit?

>Can any linkers give me tips on not being dogshit?
Just watch some CLQ videos my friend.

>Make a swordie
>Go pelt
>Level 43
>Umbo blow deals 1k damage per use
>12 secs CD per 2 uses

Nice memes

I did my first dungeon on 50 right now, eu too. The ques were so fast I couldn't even alt tab. So maybe you are just too much ahead of the crowd.

how bad/good is this build?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6i5b6qy2oq/

>1k at 43
>be lvl 280
>still does 1k

I wasn't doubting you, I was doubting the Guild Leader capacity

is it true that falcons won't attack unless you use a skill? or do they function like a normal pet?

Guess it's kill then, i'm not spending 1h to do 2 more runs even if I'd like the loot

Actually is a very good place because there is only one entrance and the fps is very high there

Please answer

also comparing it with this one

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/sdyn41jd5h/

i can't decide please guys i need help

fucking what do i do now?
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#412777.152535.15243541.1129354a5a6575

>swordsman 2 on both
Here's your (You) now fuck off

Wow can you give me an actual advice instead of telling me to fuck off?

Cute girl here, I want to be a tank. Can somebody put together the best tank build so I can tank for you cute boys later?

So, what about unusual pets? Where can i get pigs, guinea pigs? It's from guild events or something? Any info about it? I have a guild, i learned that attribute, but i still don't know how to make pets. Can anyone help with this, please?

Isn't "swordsman 2 is putrid shit" enough advice for you?

I've been thinking of rerolling Corsair, is it fun?
Also, can it be an end-game class or do you have to evolve into something else?

>swordie
No to everything

i've lurking for a while here are you from that FP circlejerk?