/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Danger Zone edition
>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

I know you missed me

Ahh, you were at my side all along.

Best weapon? There is only one answer and it triggers vilebloods

Saw Spear.

What would you guys suggest for a Chikage BLT build statwise?

I'm assuming 50Vit/50BLT, not sure on other stats though.

>Farm for several hours in y592byza
>Take a break to co-op at short altar
>Get summoned to an Isz root
>Check the glyph on the short altar after co-op session ended
>y592byza

Why would the HMS trigger vilecucks?

50/15/14/15/50/6 BL 100 Military Veteran.

If you give absolutely 0 fucks about Bloodletter or Bowblade, then go:

50/18/11/14/50/7 BL 100 Lone Survivor.

You can increase Endurance at the cost of Bloodtinge/Vitality if you like, but I strongly suggest against taking more than 5 points out of Bloodtinge or more than 2 points out of Vitality.

Anyone willing to help out with Undead Giant?

Pass: ooga

Ringing.

Thanks man.
Wanna join in on Rom?

FOR THE GLORY OF CAINHURST!

Sure. Ringing again.

Thanks.

How in the holy fuck do I fight the orphan? I can't even get him down to half health before he kills me.

Help me, /bbg/. How do I into arcane wheel? The info in the OP isn't really breaking it down in a simple enough manner for me.

I've rung again

>One-shot by falling spider

That's what I get for not equipping clockwise runes.

Learn his attacks. Dodge them. Hit him back. Repeat until you win. You can parry and backstab him, but it's pretty hard unless you know what you're doing or have Augur.

Level up Arcane. Equip the Wheel. Shoot spells, but also hit people with a wheel. I'll need a more specific question if you want a more specific answer.

Been ringing since I died. I showed up in your world just now, but then got disconnected instantly or something. Not sure what happened.

I've got a 50str/30arc build, is this viable for arcane wheel. I'm confused as to whether I would use nourishing gems or phy%/+flat arcane gems.

Because it was within the Healing Church and therefore Cainhurst never got to see its guiding moonlight

Also because its not best weapon either :^)

Im ringing for Layer 4 as well if you wanan join

>that image
Fuck that guy though.

>cheese Eileen early on a SKL build for BoM
>end up not liking them

I'm so sorry.

How you gem the wheel comes down to what attacks you want to make strong moreso than your stats (though both are important, ofc).

+%/+flat: strong-as-fuck multi-hit attacks. Everything else is OK.

Nourishing: Better single-hit transformed attacks than +%/+flat, but your multi-hit attacks are not as good. Untransformed attacks are mediocre.

Blunts: Strongest untransformed moveset, transformed moveset is OK but not as strong as Nourishing or +%/+flat, unless you're on a pure Strength build, in which case it will probably out-perform Nourishing, but desu I'm not even positive on that.

Also, Nourishing gems give you the best viscerals, followed by +%phys/+flat arc.

Gotcha. Looks like I'll just have to pick up some gems and get a feel for what I like best. It's just more of a backup for my HMLS, so I've got some nourshing on hand. Appreciate the advice famygdala.

What have you done...?

Nothing. The character has been deleted. It's like it never happened.

Thank you, kindly

Like it was all one big bad dream...

A Nightmare

NP, safe spelunking.

How do I even use bloodletter?

I like the L1s, they are both great.

Ok so I just killed Mergo's wet nurse and it wants me to go fight Gherman and finish the game, but I know I missed a lot and don't know where to find it...Where do I find Ebriatas? How to I get to Cainhurst? Where do you fight the giant Ayy lmao? I'm running around everywhere but I'm getting no luck. Also where does spider-patches go after he pushes you off the cliff in Nightmare Frontier? This is probably too many questions

Anyone have a good set of sliders for the Doll?

You face someone stupid, you load up an R2 and then you one-shot a Chikage weeb, followed by an applause-spin.

Ebrietas is after the giant Ayy lmao. Giant Ayy lmao is in Upper Cathedral Ward. You need to get a key from Yahar'gul, then go up to the top of the Church Workshop and open a locked door.

For Cainhurst, you need to get the Cainhurst Summons, then go to the obelisk outside Witches' of Hemwick bossroom.

Thanks user!

>The gradually increasing madness of the window and door NPCs

These were legit some of the scariest things for me

>The guy who seems to be fighting off some beast
>The mother who is afraid either of or for her baby
>The folks giving off nothing but weird animal-ish noises

The fact that you heard nothing BUT these people made it even more scary to me.

I like the witch growling in hemwick after the red moon is revealed.

>taking a look at /dsg/

I'm glad that Dark Souls is almost over. What's a shit heap of a thread.
I'm glad that BB has died down before it sunk that low.

I just can't wait...

I will go for this build with chikage/bowblade and have fun roaring and boning.
You can't stop me.

bad news user:

I won't try to stop you

Pump your Arc stat, use arc%'s or nourishing gems, L2 rev your wheel and laugh as you melt people with 1000 damage on a single R1 attack

What event will trigger Simon appearing in the Underground Corpse Pile?

Talking to him in not-Oedon Chapel and killing Ludwig.

So what are the specifics of the ayy-build?

I only know that Arcane is involved.

/dsg/ has always pretty much been an extension of /v/
This place has been pretty good except for the month or two following the main release and the release of Old Hunters, mainly because PC/console war shitposting isn't a factor and the thread moves slow enough that you don't get much of a response for posting trash

All you need to know famalalamalmamygdalamicus

Arc

More Arc

Ahh Kos, or some say Kosm, do you hear our prayers? As you once did for Vacuous Rom, grant us Arc

Pump Arc to 99

Bare fist everything

AWOOOOOOOOO

Ok
how do I fight the Orphan?

Dodge into him, fire paper, parry him, Whirligig Saw

>cheesing Orphan
gay

>and killing Ludwig.

Ludwig the boss or Ludwig's disembodied head?

Ludwig the boss.
Simon won't appear in the river of blood though, he's in front of the Research Hall entrance.
He will however kill Ludwig's head if you don't reassure him, you know it was Simon because you can see a Bowblade arrow stuck in Ludwig's eye.

>Simon won't appear in the river of blood though, he's in front of the Research Hall entrance.

Oh I thought he would show up in the boss room, where Ludwig's head lies. I was fearing I fucked that up when he hadn't come yet.

>Simon won't appear in the river of blood though
You mean the Underground Corpse Pile?

Yes he does.

Last time I played simon never showed up at the corpse pile but instead went straight to outside the research hall. No idea why but the questline still worked out.

No, I mean in the Ludwig boss area.
Simon can be found between the underground corpse pile lantern and research hall lantern.

Summoning for Orphan, fog gate, pass bbg1

What sort of stamina shoould I shoot fo for BoM

16-20 as always.

The boss lamp is literally the Underground Corpse Pile

He can be found here?

I can't believe this but Living Faggots are giving me trouble every time. Do they have any major weaknesses, other than hitting until dying?

Anyone need a hand?

Doom isn't even a fourth of the way downloaded yet and I need something to do.

Bolt, thrust.

What's gonna happen if I attack horse-head Ludwig?

Is he gonna die instantly or is he gonna wail, cry and curse me?

I'd rather not kill him unless I have to in order to keep Simon's appearance up.

Do I even need to make Simon show up in every place in order to get his bow?

You'll get his bow eventually regardless of what you do. If you want it quick, kill Ludwig's head and kill Simon. If you're not a disgusting monster, you'll let him sleep and get the bow later on.

Simon never appears in Ludwig's arena, what's the origin of this bullshit?

it's not bullshit
he showed up for me after I killed Ludwig's head went to the dream and came back

>Those bloat head patients in Research Hall

Why the FUCK are they so strong?

because DLC area

Because they're plip, plop.

The retard rush they do catches me so much.

Retard strength

What's the best level to invade nightmare frontier?

why did I kill ebrietas? is she bad?

You're the bouncer of earth's reality and kick out everything that don't belong.

the guys in the fishing hamlet are stronger

that area is a nightmare

You're the one who decided to attack her.

She's the source of the blood.

She's not.

Then why's she up there, user?

"The initial encounter marked the start of an inquiry into the cosmos from within the old labyrinth, and led to the establishment of the Choir."
They were just studying her, not taking her blood.

Even if she is she's the holy medium she's not really a bad great one. The church asked her for help and she accepted. She probably doesn't understand what they are doing.

Why would you kill her? Just kill the church, they are the bad guys.

>Even if she is she's the holy medium
[citation needed]

Then where does the old blood come from? Bloodletting Beast? Why did they take that blood instead of the blood of an actual higher being? And does not the old blood come from the Great Ones anyway?

>Then where does the old blood come from?
Yharnam, that's why it's called "Yharnam blood" and it's compared to the blood of Arianna.

>ring for twenty minutes
>Absolutely nothing
Dead game

Where?

>he plays offline

no

I got three summons for Gascoigne in under a minute each.

LE DED GAMELELELELELLE

Ludwig.
Just beat him anyways though

Why is Yahar'gul the worst place in the game?

Bell maidens.