/twg/ - Total War General

Dawi edition

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer

Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- [YouTube] KILLING CHAOS! - Total War: WARHAMMER Battle Gameplay (embed)
Battle Magic Spotlight -- [YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Battle Magic Spotlight [ESRB] (embed)
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- [YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough (embed)
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- [YouTube] Total War: Warhammer - First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign (embed)
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xLEtMZW6E8
youtube.com/watch?v=PFox42mmuu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For the Dark Gods

FOR SIGMAR

third for sigvald the handsome

ああ/ twg / ...永遠の一般的な

Dwarfs are the worst faction

>Not Sigvald edition

Poor Sigvald. It's his debut and his army gets this poorly managed.

7th for WHY WON'T HE USE HIS FUCKING SORCERER IN MELEE

This. manlets barely qualify as a threat in multiplayer.

Chaos is shit

Dwarves are the worst. Elves are better.

Da' fuckin humies are gits

hey, new on the thread here
is it true attila has 48 siege layouts while total war warhammer only has 3?

Being a homosexual, good goyim

Yes

>no attila have 1250 layouts when warhammer have only 1

That flaming skull fucked off immediately every time. Chaos can't catch a break this stream.

Reported.

At least elves aren't cucks

>that sole Chaos Sorcerer running in the streets of Altdorf

I want a book about that

Warhammer has 4, on each map you attack one wall of the same square shaped settlement.

Memes aside, I think its 48 to 5, someone posted a picture about it the other day

Magic is too fucking weak.

They were so scared of making it over-powered they've made it limp and impotent.

It's even worse because so many of the spells retain their random behavior from the tabletop while basically everything else has been adjusted to be certain in the way that things generally are in real-time video games.

We already seen like 10

youtube.com/watch?v=0xLEtMZW6E8
New trailer

>Memes aside, I think its 48 to 5,

No user, you're the one that has fallen for the memes.

If two of those flaming skulls worked in his favor, he might have turned the fight around. That and better cannon use and doing more to protect his people from the towers.

Unavaiable

for you

DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER GO BELOW 10 MAGIC RESERVE

>Conquer this World

Uh, CA?

I think you mean, Conquer HALF this World

This trailer isn't very good imo

Give us the real numbers then, mr scientist

So why is tzeentch your advisor in every race disguised as an old men with a crow? does he want to prevent the End of times events?

The random spells do enough damage, the fireballs, push, aoe from the sky ones do too little

Uhm...rude?

>Footage of cannons on walls
I don't know what hurts more, the lies or my own disappointment.

Magic is plenty strong.
You can spam buffs and burn people for most of the battle.

In the Orcs v Vamps battle, the greenskin mage had a load of kills.

Straight out the youtube comments.

Craig McFlamyhands shall live on in our hearts and minds, though he may have found his way to the clearing at the end of the path.

Well the advisor tell you to fight against other factions, he divides the Old World before the invasion.

Yes, No, Maybe? Tzeentch might want to stop it or maybe Tzeentch doesn't want to.

You fucking kidding? We've had two battles in as many days where Dwarfs have pulled victory from the jaws of certain defeat.

well if fantasy tzeentch operates similarly to 40; by virtue of being the god of plots, if his schemes ever came to fruition, and he won, he would no longer have any more plots, and would cease to exist

thanks for revealing the end game event ,

fucking moron

> Tomb Kings still not announced

>At least elves aren't cucks
You don't know how the everqueen works, don't you?

I really really really hope someone makes a LotR mod for this game. Also inb4 WC3 mod that turns Sigvald into Arthas/Lich king

I know how your mom works: as a prostitute

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6 D A Y S

damn nice

>pirates of sartosa still not announced

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Do you think Joey shaves down there?

I trying not to think about it

Who the fuck cares, shaved or bush you'd be thankful for a single lick I'd wager.

probably pierced so yeah I'd imagine so.

Ive been to guesshermuff long enough to know that its impossible to tell from a clothed picture.

>Two Steps from Hell

I can cum in Joey, I just need to focus my mind on it.

The campaign map is really comfy, almost getting a shogun 2 vibe for some reason

I assume the campaign pack will be the "big" DLC of them all, or, expansion that adds whole new races?

Fuck off Arch.

im gonna play vampire counts

kthxpissout

Wow, this never even dawned on me. The Third Age guys were gonna make a Rome 2 LotR mod and by the time they were 1/4th of the way done , Attila had come out so they basically took a vote and started developing for Attila. The hardest part was creating models from scratch. Warhammer will EASILY allow an LotR mod.

I disliked the Shogun 2 campaign map from a gameplay perspective, but it was pretty comfy

Race packs, Campaign packs and Expansions all add new races.

A Campaign pack is basically just a race pack which also includes a small stand-alone campaign that focuses on that race (Probably something along the lines of Wrath of Sparta or Caesar in Gaul)

problem is GW will do their best to squash it

I hope they still manage it.

Mallobaude LL for VC when?

What the fuck does that even mean you stupid shill? Try to describe it without using buzzwords next time.

soon

fampai I can't even play TWWH with my old rig

The Shogun 2 campaign map was the worst thing about that entire game.

I hated the fact that it was basically just a narrow, 2-lane highway that made it much too easy to secure yourself

How do I get gud at Attila ?

Also what's the easiest starting faction ?

WHEN WAS THIS SHOWN

>Also what's the easiest starting faction?

I would say the Goths.

Early game is the most difficult part of all Total War games and Goths start with the most over-powered early game unit in Gothic Warbands.

>We will be releasing previews of Armenia, Pontus, all 100+ iberian units, Baktria and Ptolemaic Egypt soon.
Finally. I am so ready for Pontus.

today

The first campaign I played was Franks, those are managable imo

Make sure you convert religion (use priests they are good and make public order), always have positive sanitation (there's bad winter that gives -5 but besides that you always want to have positive sanitation), but people into offices and get good at the combat

I feel like migrators would be hard for a first playthrough

Just earlier. Lionheart did a shit job in that battle though.

Sassanids

spear wall is a good start

Keep up with the times we /sig/ now

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

On a stream that ended just a little while ago.

>I feel like migrators would be hard for a first playthrough

I very much disagree unless you don't have any sort of hold on the general mechanics of the series.

Fucking around a bit in Greece, then move to Iberia and settle, fortify your position there and you're pretty much golden.

shut the fuck up faggot

Kind of a disappointing Lord. The only unique lords seem to be Azhag (only greeny with death lore), Archaon (special mount/magic and melee) and Kholek.

Thank you

Not an argument.

Why would they squash it? Unless Gw plans to make a standalone LotR game (they have the rights for the hobbit already), which to be completely honest I would have rather seen LotR over Warhammer even though I love both . Shit if anything I'd be happy with an LotR mod that had funny lawyer-dodging names

youtube.com/watch?v=PFox42mmuu8

Is Arch trying to scam me? It's so cheap I might just go ahead and preorder

Disappointing how? He's the anti-lord lord. He makes his army strong against humanity. He's more glorious than anything you could ever hope to accomplish. I think you might just be jealous.

It's £32 from GAME, so it's not that cheap.

they have their own talents and abilities and stuff on the campaign map though

A lord dedicated to taking out characters and hard targets in general. Siggy did great on the stream battle despite bad piloting.

Tore the wizard in 30 seconds

So other than potential for bugs and optimization issues, WH looks really good. Any word or insight on Ai/Diplo? Those two will really make or break this outta the gate.

If you can run Attila you can run WH

Just buy with the coupon code from GMG, it's barely any more expensive and GMG isn't a fucking shady key-reseller

>want to get this discount before it goes
>warhammer could be a typical CA launch disaster
end me