steamcommunity.com/id/HoodyFrutti
youtube.com/channel/UCKk-AtPGHtRjJcAcxL-bscg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Hoody's house

Hoody's Facebook/e-mail when?

itsalmo.st/#ssb4116
itsalmo.st/#ssb4116
itsalmo.st/#ssb4116

Where were you when Hoody got reky by Stef?

nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/axfj/update/index.html

Where will you be when Bayo/Rosa get nerfed?

Pic semirelated I'll be in their ass.

The hell is going on?

Also post your Pokebro.

I'm telling you, the address is off.
If you want my real address you could just ask.

>tfw you beat Stef so hard she John'd and then offered to play again some time

Fuck off with your offtopic circlejerking shit

Can I visit you dressed as MM?

Only as Volnutt or EXE.

Lol this nigga hoody uses Windows 8.1

>he's stuck on the Windows 7 meme
>he uses Windows 10
Nigga stop.

Make sure you DSmash me hard

Post mains

C-can I have it? I can send you a postcard

Until Palutena is buffed.

Wonder if he'll get buffed again.
Hope so.

E-Mail/Steam?

>Hoody gets a bomb or virus or something

I'm picking up SSB4 seriously after dabbling in it for months. I like to have a main that I can practice with instead of jumping between characters constantly- I'm trying to decide between Dorf, DDD and Peach. Who's the most "viable" (least shit) without being boring to play later on?

Peach
>Dorf and DDD
Hell no

Peach by far. Dorf is bottom tier and DDD, while alright in some areas, just gets outmatched by a lot of the high and top tier cast. Peach on the other hand has a lot of untapped potential and has a developing meta while also having a large variety of tools which keep her strong.

Praying for buffs fellow Marth. If Ike can get undeserved buffs to make him even better Marth can get more.

Thanks. I haven't played Smash since Melee, and even then I wasn't into the super-competitive side. I haven't tried many of the fighters that have been added since then so 3/4 of the cast is new for me- is there anybody you'd recommend trying out? I don't really need a top-tier main but someone I have fun using so I'll be motivated to improve and learn them.

D-did you see it?

It was an IP logger.
All that does is give you a bit of information, nothing too big but enough to 'cause trouble. But I'm not an expert so don't take my word for it.
I kind of doubt anybody here will try, but I'd be pretty flattered if you took the time.

It didn't give me any results.

What's yours?

if I try will you let me suck you off

Do you main yoshi by any chance?

jonnysix14

steamcommunity.com/id/HoodyFrutti

Under the desk while I funpost on /ssbg/?

Any time

Not that user, but lewd Smash friends sounds appealing. Would you mind if I added you?

Who do you feel is most underrated/underused in SSB4? I very rarely see Olimar but I've fought a few really good users who fucked me up.

patch soon fellow stalker

Holy shit. I understand that everyone wants their main to be better but your character is probably the most buffed character in the game. Stop asking.

What if I take a picture of you doing it and post it?

Well it's there for a reason, user.

>Bowser Jr.
>Diddy Kong
>Pit
>Charizard
>Lucario
>Olimar
>Mewtwo
>Roy
Are all very underused, in my opinion.

How about DK/Diddy/Bowser Jr?

Underused probably Rosalina

Underrated would have to Rob or Lucario

Even better.

>Complain about people seeing sm4sh as a slow game
>Proceed to turtle excessively because it's the easiest way to win

Gee, I wonder

>almost 36 hours remaining

Any tips on peach matchup with villager? should I pocket turnips or not

Sissify them.

I use a lot of turnips, since floating's risky. As soon as one connects I rush in and get a couple of dairs or a fair/side b. You just need to resist the urge to float/be airborne constantly.

Would anyone like to play?

I'm the villager main though. I need tips on beating peach

what are you having problems with? turnips shouldn't really be an issue

I play against a friend who mains peach, I can beat when he plays other characters, but his peach is just fucking amazing. he got second at a local last week with peach, and I have no idea how to beat him. he also pulls off footstool combos and the like

Do what villagers do in every matchup - space with slingshots and lloid until dead

Yes

Video games please

>super smash bros /slut/ general

Okay, I will add you.

Only for you, user.

woah d00d u got his IP what a l33t hacker!!!!! are you gonna order pizza to his place now??

Room up

>user orders pizza to my place
>ends up paying for it with his credit card
I'm actually curious as to what toppings he'd put on it.

How can I help you, /ssbg/?

probably sausage

I need a top tier to clobber that there Bayo

Is everyone in here from outside the USA?

no

>he has trouble with Bayo

I know /ssbg/ was bad, but holy shit.

But Dedede, why don't you just break her shield?

'Cos she just hits back those Gordos with her neutral air!

DDD is overpowered

Anyone?

LIL' OL' ME
OVERPOWERED?
SURELY YOU JESTIN'

FUCK OFF DARKWOLF/UDU

Also who 1v1 here?

Pocket turnips and slingshot a lot. As a peach main being in the air is dangerous against Villager since you can fuck up any floating shenanigans making it hard to get an opening. The matchup's in your favor.

try to keep her out of the air as much as possible, use nair to get some breathing room if she gets too close and keep on pelting her with projectiles. not too hard of a matchup imo

Facebook ID: daniel.vargasbarrantes.77

twitter.com/hoodyfrutti

youtube.com/channel/UCKk-AtPGHtRjJcAcxL-bscg

soundcloud.com/oodyrutti

dude

splatoon and smash pictures everywhere
IT'S HIM

pretty nice looking

Good games, Pancakedeity.
It was really fun playing with you.

no wonder this place smells so bad, it's 85% smelly beaners.

Remember to report offtopic shitposting

>ASMR Runescape

Ggs

Facebook pages and twitter pages aren't personal information

>millenials thinking public information is doxxing
LLLLLLLMAAAAO

Is pac viable? Him and mega man both seem weird, like they could be great but are mostly used wrong.

Oh no you don't

Pac is not. Mega Man isn't really viable either but he's a ton better than Pac-Man. Mega Man's issue is just that he has some really problematic match ups, Sheik specifically, that keep him from being viable.

Pac's problem is that all he has going for him are his set ups and people being afraid of those set ups. Once you learn his tricks, stop being afraid and learn the match up, Pac-Man gets a lot less effective.

>be 24
>get added by a guy on steam who was 27
>he always called me a millenial and talked down to me despite only 3 yr age gap

why

If you're under 30 you're a millenial. Millenials are people who were born but under 18 at the turn of the millenium.

WHAT DID I MISS

Somebody got my Youtube, Twitter, and Soundcloud and posted them.
But then they fucked up and got the wrong Facebook even though my last name was on my Twitter account.

So some random guy's Facebook got shared on Veeky Forums.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

I ask myself:

I main Falcon, so why is my Sheik and my Cloud so much fucking better than the character I put 5k games and hundreds of hours into? I wouldn't even say by a little, it feels significant. People put Falcon so high on tier lists as well, am I missing something? Is there such a thing as a character not "clicking" (I don't believe in that bullshit usually, but I'm starting to).

video games!
NNID TheListerMister

Because Sheik and Cloud are better than Falcon

You can spend a large amount of time with any character and gain proficiency, but there are some that you'll naturally do better with (get to the equivalent skill level in half the time). Perhaps Falcon just isn't a natural fit for you. Do you play him the same way most do, or do you play him unconventionally?