just feral druid things
from killrogg pug a few minutes ago

STFU NOOB dont bully my gf

huns will never love u
she only loves me

you dont have a girlfriend faggot kill yourself

First time on KiIllrog?

hi guys.

huns sent me pictures of his pubes on snapchat.

are you jealous.

STFU noob you are jsut so mad and sjewllly htat u will never have a oloving and caring gf like i do in HUNS hshe ios mine mine mine MINE MINE MINE GF !!! ! HUNS IS MINE GF AND I LOVE HER ANND GUEESS WAT???? HESLE LOVES ME BACK GVERY MUICH AND WE ARE MARRIED SO TGTFO MY GF NOW AND FOREVER? ???

>his

>kilrogg parses

lmbo

thats right

all the girls in this thread
are actually dudes

wow!

kys

STFUSTFUSTTFU

>Didn't get invited to beta
>They didn't give out keys so I can't buy one
Epic. Fuck you blizzturd

youre not funny

fuck off

>sis's face when he makes a us account to orbit the """"""""""""females"""""""""""" and realizes this

They did though. wowhead is having a giveaway, surely someone will put one up

what the fuck, is this true?

you're married?

congratulations!

>vjera
>NOT a FEMALE

>paying for an unfinished product
>that you will pay for again

loool noob u think i dont see through ur facades ??? i see ur facades NOOB ur facades is that u secvretly ove huns but you will NEVER VEEVER hold her in ur arms like i do cause im her BFF and shes my GF and we aere IN LOVE NOOB so back off?

YES WE ARE

give it to me for free then

And now he is the avatar of light, naaru chosen

stop doing this

it is not funny, you are embarassing yourself and all of us

you are shitting up the thread

Uh, he manipulated the broken, I guess. Sided with the demons, yeah. Definitely didn't do any raping or torture, though.

the eldest naaru of them all said this to Illidan:
"Whatever you were, whatever you are, a champion of Light is what you will be."

i have a pimple on my butthole

um huns is aj? this changes everything.. shes my gf now.......

JEWLLY NOOBNOOB GTFO

PATCH

Except for the girl that pretended to be a dude who was pretending to be a girl

Pizzacat?

Yrel said after Gorgrond "Let's rally at your garrison".

But then she never showed up. So because of a bug I don't get to continue the story? What the fuck.

Draka says the same thing, cut content maybe?

Yeah essentially the whole of gorgrond was cut

If we're talking about WoD and the question is "What the fuck" the answer will always be "it was cut"

wheres farahlon chilton

wheres farahlon

rock gorgrond = gordrond
green gordrond = farahlon

>frost mage gameplay is shit
>they didn't fix it in legion
>they didn't fix several classes in legion
Blizzard is fucking garbage.

Yea it is, but at least we get meme spells like Glacial Spike

Also
>tfw you find cute shoulders from a garrison mission in your bank that you didnt know you had

>tfw wod will always be remembered as the worst expansion by far
youtu.be/ftvD66f4kts?t=39m50s
>this was hype level 1000 at the time but will always be remembered as part of the bait and switch
>story irreparably fucked incl. time travel, rewriting of old characters into 2d villains and heroes
>developers were calling it the spiritual successor to burning crusade to bait nostalgia fags
>ashran referred to as "old AV", saying it will encourage small roaming pvp groups, battles will last for up to a day or two
>garrison called a throwback to the wc3 strategy games, in an early build the followers actually had stats

Still the best cinematic. Lich King fags need not apply

at least we got gul'dan

Is it bad that I like the MoP cinematic the best?

nah ralph thats to be expected

maybe I'm stupid but I never realised the panda in that one was chen until way after the expansion came out.

there's an achievement to put the statue thingy back in place in a quirky way like he did in the trailer

I am not him. WoD cinematic is just the same dumb orc story with Garrosh power fantasy slapped on it.

where's that?

On some terrace of that Jade Forest temple where you do chores, like dragging a huge pot.

It's in Exploration section

What would Icycrits flank taste like? I'm just asking for a friend haha

like a mixture between hot sauce, fajitas, puberty and acne

does /wowg/ like dwarves?

Is there anything to do in the game?
Haven't played since WoD launch. Considering coming back before the movie and Legion, since I've wanted melee Hunter since Vanilla.

>haven't played WoD
>is there anything to do

There's always things to do. It's just a matter of whether or not it's things you specifically like.

Playing on EU here, and which realm has the most/the best RP available: Argent Dawn, or Defias Brotherhood?

T-that's pretty

WoD challenge modes, getting archimonde moose/fel steel annihilator, glory metas are pretty fun. But like
said, you have to enjoy the game, if you're questioning it maybe you shouldn't bother

I played WoD launch.
Got a leveled Garrison, got a full pvp set, did every dungeon a few times, got a lot of Laughing Skull rep grinding in, etc. 100%'d every zone on the Horde side.

So, I mean, is there anything to do if you've already done the zone quests, done the garrison, done the dungeons, and done Ashran? This is patch... 6.2? WoD only got like 1 or 2 content updates in 2 years? What is there to do?

>WoD challenge modes, getting archimonde moose/fel steel annihilator, glory metas are pretty fun. But like
Name shit that doesn't require a group because fuck blizzard for catering to premades and fucking solo players.

That's what made me quit back in 2014. Every decent thing you could get in the game had to be done with a fucking group of buttbuddies on voicechat. A solo player couldn't do shit but sit in their garrison or run LFG. CMs and their entire ilk are pure cancer. Even the solo shit they added, like the Warmaul title, got fucked by premades queueing together and I hear that's unchanged.

Ever notice that expansions with brown/orange logos(Cata, WoD) are bad, but ones with green logos(BC, MoP) are good?

Makes me hopeful for Legion.

Grats on your autism dude, I'm mostly a soloplayer myself, getting all those minus the fel steel were easy as fuck and not like, a massive challenge with other people, you don't have to talk to them or anything. It is a MMO too, you know, massive multiplayer online.

Maybe if you weren't literally autistic, you could find people to play with. It's a fucking MMO, so fuck off with your "I need to solo everything" mentality.

>MoP
>Good
>Cata
>Bad

Lmao

He's not wrong, you know.

Will WoD brawlers guild be removed like the pandaria one in legion? It doesn't state it clearly, just says "on hiatus"

>WoW
>MMO
o i am laffin

I just don't have a schedule that's consistent. I can never log in every goddamn night at the same time to raid. I can't get on every day to do arenas or RBGs. I might have 1 hour to play at midnight one night and then 2 days of no gaming at all and then 4 hours to play from 6am to 10am on a Thursday.

My life's been like this for 10 years and for 10 years Blizzard has shit all over me by wasting 90% of their design resources on content people have to do in groups of 10-25-40 at the same time every day.

Considering brawler's guild gives a lot of shirts, removing it before adding transmog achievements would make people super mad

Who do you miss, /wowg/?

I miss Feris...

I want to start playing wow again. What private server do you play on ?

I miss her...

Congratulations, WoD catered to people like you with garrisons and "10 minute gameplay" and its the worst subscriber drop of all time. Your lack of time for the game is pure cancer when blizzard takes it seriously and is slowly killing it.

My Pally Buddy...

I miss Icycrits...

Then play a different game.

pizza?

Let's hope.

Being able to play 14 hours/day

I don't have an army of alts to do Garrison shenanigans
Got a herb/Alch and a Ench/Tailor with a slowly leveling Miner/JCer
Running Cata raids every week
Slowly building a mini army of followers with treasure finding traits

Anything else I can do to make more money? WrA's transmog market is dominated by a handful of no-lifers, so I don't think playing and flipping shit on the AH is going to work now

>it will be several more months before I can play as this guy

Garrisons didn't help the problem. They just made farming irrelevent. So they replaced the mat grinds with rep grinds. They didn't make high level rewarding content any more accessible.

I have been. But I've put easily thousands of hours into the game since Vanilla and if there's fun soloing to be done I'm interested. I dunno if they added any new areas to the game in 6.1/6.2 or if it's just garrison expansions and raid content.

>I'm finally interested in WoW because of new expansion coming up
>Have never played any wow-related seriously
>Everyone hyping up Legion and saying it'll be good based on beta streams
>it's a fact the game has gone downhill ever since Cataclysm > Mists > Draenor
>tfw I can't trust anything anymore

As strange as it may be, Veeky Forums's the only place I can get shit straight; Will Legion make me dissapointed as WoD made me when I first started last year?

Blizzard has literally said they implementated garrisons for people who are so busy they only have a a few minutes to play a day. You log in, get gold and mats and gear, and log out, and it takes no time at all. Unfortunately while some people will subscribe for this most of the playerbase hates it.

tank/heal dungeons for satchels

Are they gonna make it

>Damrul the Stronk
>the Stronk
>Stronk

NO

>tfw finally got the raven lord mount today

I've been farming this dungeon for so long I actually forgot why I was doing it

It's gonna be weird never going to auchindoun again.

I have Mimiron and Vezax left and need 1 fragment. Is it going to drop. Place your bets,

Retard question: is there something about the 700/710 PvP gear that actually makes it bad for mythic dungeons, or is it just people being autistic?

What female races are acceptable these days, with the new models and all?