/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General #2178
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
yugiohprices.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for buy Blue Eyes

How do I make gustos? No metalphosis it doesn't work

With Cockadoodledoo.

roid them up

reasoning is fine, kozmos arent.

xth for becoming one with your dimensional counterparts

that fucking thing banishes itself pilica doesnt work with it

tried it, drew the dice every single time

Xth for how the fuck would you play AtoZ when XYZ is a pain in the ass to summon ?

Horakhty TCG release never

Royal Oppression and Imperial Order should never ever be unbanned,

Is it possible to run a deck with all 4 of the Dimensional Dragons?

We have Shota Swordsman and Loli Magician.
But we'll never get Loli Paladin, will we?

SRPK Performapals with a Trump Witch teched in

what if they were once per turn?

Odd-Eyes can already do it; just play Odd-Eyes Fusion to go into Starve Venom with Joker/any DARK techs

Paladin has 500 ATK less and 500 DEF more than Swordsman and Magician, so it's probably just a card that protects them, by making them unable to be targeted by attacks or effects, or destroying itself if either would be destroyed.

Funny thing.
Melody is getting reprinted in the Kaiba SD.
Take your bets, more Blue-eyes support or did they reprint old Blue-eyes cards like the vanillas, Shining and Malefic since they're all searchable by this.

I'm happy these deck will have blue eyes/Dark Magician card.

Crystal Dragon

My deck is incredible.

Vanilla, Alternative and crystal. Also Kaibaman

I actually like the new Magnetic field and trap, that is assuming they work on the level 3 dudes.

>Sixth card is Maxx "C"
why

That card is either super good and wins games on its own.
Or it's super shit and does absolutely nothing.

Maxx C was a mistake. It should never have been made.

What decks can get this guy out consistently?

Red-Eyes.

Odd-Eyes Magician

Blue-Eyes with Xyz Universe teched in

D/D
Red-eyes
Dark Magician
Odd-eyes variants
Sylvans
Gagaga.dek

10/10 take it to worlds, your ratios are blessed by Sun Tzu himself.

Harpies

Bring him out all the time, they and Big Guy to steal my opponent's boss monster.

Infernoids feat. Sjette

id rather use dracossack for devyaty negation tokens

I hate how Yugi's and Kaiba's deck are focusing too much on Machine type cards. I thought they were suppose to have cards from the Movie and others like Silent Swordsman and shit. Now i don't simply give a fuck about them. Yugi's second Structure Deck is still the best one

Man I'm so glad I didn't pick up those $15 melodies.

>magnet warriors
>machine

Here for petdeks, wanting to fug Lunalights and the RUM Phantom Knights of Ophion Access

That's also pretty fun, I have Big Guy and Flare Metal in the extra but I think I could put in Dracossack after testing

Earth whatever

How do I build Lunalights?

>type and attribute are comparable in terms of support

Shut the fuck up

monster gate technically works on tokens too

Help with my Lunalights? Blank card is perfume

I'am just saying the deck is focus on those Magnet Warrior cards you autistic fuck

I literally never made Dracossack before activating Monster Gate when I still ran it, although I did use Void Expansion tokens for it

You add Metalfoes.

I haven't had too much experience with the deck, but I feel like it's better to max out wolf than reincarnation dance, she does way more for the deck.

only one fusion sub, then 2 poly. you're not always gonna have multiple monsters on the field.

put in all lunalight cards, poly, fusion tag and quaking mirror force and you're good to go

anyone have a list of d/d/d combos and how to pull them off?

Ok, and? If you don't like it, don't buy it. And if you're gonna bitch, bitch about that and not both decks overall.

Max Tiger and Wolf silly. And just play regular poly
Also you may wanna swap the second Leo Dancer for a third Cat if not just drop the second Leo outright

I want to make a deck with DMG, what do?

Run one of this asshole

Play Tag Force 3.

reminder that autistic freaks like actually post in these threads and will write a angry wall of text if you suggest reversing their precious otk

lol

Tech one into Dark Magician.dek

Add another Tiger.
Also, run regular Poly.
Also, don't run 3 damn Polys. I am tired of seeing people doing this. You've already got a Poly searcher, and a searcher for your Poly searcher. As well as Wolf that's a Poly substitute with its own perks an weaknesses.

Either way, 3 Poly just makes you brick more. Don't believe the lies of people telling you it's required to make Fusion plays reliably. You already have more than enough access to Poly as is.

Finally. Add R2s. Like Sky Cavalry, Pure Light, and Cat Shark or whatever.

is YGOPro shitting itself up for anyone else?

>page 10
Fusion Loli to the rescue.

dark magician for sure, you could summon 2 of them easily

it always does that

When the fuck is this getting a TCG release?

I almost never have any issues with it whatsoever. I have no idea why people act like it crashes often or regularly or anything.

>Metalphosis decks running Anteatereatingant
>It's a level 5 EARTH monster that can easily summon itself
This road leads dangerous places. Devotion will carry me through it

Ok what else?

OCG doesn't think so.

>percypro multiplayer not working for me
>decide to test Destiny Board against AI
>match up against the triple judgement spellbook AI deck, puts out jowgen first turn in the hopes of stopping me
>open with D-board, and win in literally 5 turns

Guess he didn't open with Fate, still surprised Percy didn't just "stop working" after I placed "A" on the board

Kozmos are fine.
Reasoning doesn't go in Kozmos though.
Reasoning is still a stupid card though.

You're getting your silents in the duelist pack. Furthermore, there are still a lot of cards they haven't shown and I think poker knights and phantom beasts will get a few new cards. Plus there's also new DM support.

Konami specifically said there is new Blue-eyes support coming in the deck.

Seriously, since this is obviously not TCG, add Metalfoes. They make the deck so much better.

Where can I see prices for common cards?
most of the prices I find are for ultra rare shit

1x Tensu
1x Castel
1x Dweller
2x Allure
1-2x Fusion Recovery
Remove Solemn Wishes, it's shit

friendly reminder that you can edit and even delete AI decks

Poll reminder. You have until Friday!
goo gl/forms/Rwdx2F2j4RXaR4Fp2

That was meant to be a third strike what does metalfoe Lunalights look like exactly?

Since nobody would help last thread, I decided to make Vampires myself. It actually isn't that bad as a Zombie Synchro Rank 5 deck. Dark Law is pretty damn good too since you basically get to banish shit straight from your opponent's deck.

>Konami specifically said there is new Blue-eyes support coming in the deck.
Between SHVI, Felgrand SD, Movie Pack, Cipher Dragon, possible card(s) in the DP and the Kaiba SD I guess Konami is trying their hardest to push Blue-eyes to meta for some reason.
Wonder what's stopping them from unbanning the D-rulers, Dimension Fusion and Future Fusion if they want to make the deck tier 0 and get it over with.

yugiohprices.com/
Note, this isn't the best build.
If I had seen it I would have helped. I wouldn't use Goblin Zombie, or Zombie Master, both aren't really needed in the deck. Add 3 Shiranui Sage, so you can go into Uni-Zombie more often, he's so fucking good. Also, it's not a bad idea to add 1 Reasoning, since you have so many levels and things are good in grave anyways.
ED wise:
-1 Spark
-1 Scrap
-1 Yazi
-1 Key Beetle
+1 Leo
+1 O M E G A
+1 Utopia
+1 ZA LIGHTNUNGU

>tfw BA is even more meta now

What if they print Light and Dark Rulers, babbies included?

As long as the LIGHT ruler has the >= 3000 and =

What are some good tuners for a magician pendulum deck?
Is Tuning Magician good? I'm really skeptical about it.

>0 (ZERO) Amazing pendulum
>0 (ZERO) Timebreaker magician
>2 (TWO) timegazer
Mill yourself

>Kaiba deck
>Red eyes support

I would like that both have the >=3000 and =

I want a Hyperpower format that has all sorts of crazy shit unbanned (Graceful at 3, for example) just to see how it affects the game. Pretty much everything that isn't used in FTK's or absolute locks (Looking at you, Order) should come back, including Degenerate Dragons and EMEmes.

They'd have certain Test packs that include powerful banned cards for use in the hyperpower format. So a Test Pack might feature Graceful reprints, Dragon Ruler reprints in different rarities, and shit like that.

In addition, it'd have brand new never before seen cards, printed as test runs. Things like Angel Baton, Take Over Five and Darkness Outsider should see their first prints as Hyperpower only cards, and maybe come down into the actual standard format if it they're deemed to be balance enough (Again, with a reprint in something like the Collectors packs, or perhaps with an errata that makes it viable for standard play)

One format is so utterly boring.

Play the AI once in a while and you'll see how often it crashes.

>I would like that both have the >=3000 and =

>the AI
Is the AI is unstable?

Eratta to TCG when?

Even if the effect sucks now it's still easy to get out and can still be usable.

amazing pendulum is a good card but it sucks if you get it early, it's a great topdeck card so i understand where you're coming from
>TImebreaker
im guessing you mean timesword? I could be wrong here obviously but hear me out.
He's pendulum scale 2 and i already have a lot of low pendulum scales already, I don't wanna fuck up my ratios you know? I could be wrong tho so if i am tell me why.
>2 time gazer
yea the card is absolute shit but he's a magician (can search with pendulum call, he's a spellcaster (can tribute for illusion) and he's dark so he can be used as a last minute target for shit like magic expand in case shit goes south, but if there's better scale 8's im open to suggestions man.

Yes is the AI is unstable.

I dunno what would be a "good" Tuner for the deck, considering that I run fucking Geomancer of all things in my Magicians. You may want to consider a Veiler or two, since Abductor can search it as well as Tuning. Maybe put in a Shitposting Magician instead of a Timegazer, since you pretty much never want to draw the latter.

Red-Eyes are honestly your best bet for turboing into it, which is pretty fucking embarrassing.
You could run a red-eyes blue-eyes hybrid with felgrand cards and it might be sort of effecient.

Why is this still at 1?

oh yea abductor can search it, that's genius thanks man.
Who is shitposting magician, i'm still missing some lingo since i came back recently and learned some new meta words and shit.

Timebreaker magician
It solves problems
If your opponent has a big scary monster, timebreaker can solve it

You have a point, i just don't know what low scale pendulum to take it for 1 of him.
Any suggestions?