/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Dragons Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AHsNM
youtube.com/watch?v=MmxNZH3zrK8
youtube.com/watch?v=ET9GhnvGCY8
youtu.be/ghk8O1yiY0I?t=18s
youtu.be/OJ8Po7c0NnY
i.4cdn.org/y/1463549132954.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay

we're all shitposters now

>the edgiest character isn't the sniper

fucking dropped

Should I play the new DOOM while I wait or something? I'm sick of TF2.

This week is going to be so long.

Junkrat and Roadhog are a GREAT combo!

no u

Tracer is cutest waifu.

Death walks among you.

Reposting these (official from Blizz) hero cards

imgur.com/a/AHsNM

PLEASE DISCUSS!

Nope.

someone tally up all the Strong Againsts so we can see which character is objectively the weakest

2nd edgiest at least

nth for Pharah and her healsluts

But widowmaker and reaper is an edge matchmaking made in hell

What's wrong aren't you /in/ yet?
God damn Inaba

Yes. DOOM is a pretty fun game that /v/ trashed on just because the multiplayer was kind of shitty.
>not posting the superior version

Obligatory BB shitpost

>Mei
>Mobility
I guess they've never played the game

Reminder Tracer is pure and Mercy would leave you in a second like the slut she is

BIG

I kinda agree with this one.

>playing as torb
>tracer is facing door
>i walk up behind her
>my small stature alows me to have optimal viewing of her cute behind
>now she's spamming her cute emotes
>mfw

so is overwatch f2p or am i going to have to deliver some newspapers for a few weeks?

>There's still over 1k people watching Overwatch VODs on Twitch

>dies to widow once

Me on the right.

Junkrat is not strong against a Tracer with half a brain. I can understand Mei though because you can set up traps while she's iceblocked, pop grenades over her wall, and concussion mine away if she tries to freeze you

$40

youtube.com/watch?v=MmxNZH3zrK8

Repostin' in the new thread.

>It's ridiculous and detracts from the fact that you have no proof pharrah is an amputee. You're making that claim, and failing to prove it. So you're engaging in circular argument instead.
Except that's wrong. The proof is her in game model, which everyone always points out. It's you who start the circular argument that "It's not in the bio, therefore it's not canon!" even when it's clearly shown otherwise.

Junkrat has a very artificial arm and leg. However even though it's clearly shown as artificial on his ingame model and in the comics, we can't assume that those are fake because the Bio doesn't say so.

That's your argument that you start. You're saying that we can't use the in game model, only bios, yet you turn around and try to defend a character by using their in game model as a reference once people utterly blow your argument out of the water.

You can't selectively pick and choose your sources, user. You either accept that the in game model is canon, or that the lore materials are. Either both are right, or both are wrong. Can't be both.

Even the artist drawing PharahxMercy that keeps getting posted here acknowledges this. She'd like official confirmation before changing how she draws her stuff, but acknowledges the in game model shows she's missing limbs.
superrisutumblrcom

You, user, are the one who needs to get their shit together, not the other way around.

Genji's stats are pretty high

also

>implying he combos with anyone

OMNIC

Why does Zarya the bull dyke have to have pink hair and a face tattoo? Why didn't they just make her look like a real roughneck Russian woman?

Me as zenyatta in the back

thanks

damn..

these cards obv aren't aimed at the hXc audience

Unfortunately that logo covers her smiley, which is sad, its really cute.

Singlet

Post >yfw watching Bastion get Play of the Game like

Mercy is pure.

Can someone post that tracer image where she's holding both her legs up in the air that's in black and white?

Gonna once again remind people that overwatch is about hero switching. Stop being a shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET9GhnvGCY8

Well Zarya's ult is good with anyone

'combos with zenyatta' seems very pre-nerf

Tracers can still step on traps and all it'd take is one bomb to kill a trapped tracer

Isn't that a bonus?

At least OW still was more viewers without even being out yet.

Bastion main theme ?

youtu.be/ghk8O1yiY0I?t=18s

retard.

Real talk time

In OW universe a fair amount of humans and omnics are becoming friends and some apparently even romantically involved. Let's get down to the nitty gritty details here. So is being omnicsexual basically something similar to being gay now, in that you don't really care about reproducing? Since they can't give you their DNA, you can't organically reproduce. I mean that doesn't stop couples now who have biological problems reproducing from IVF or adopting.

BUT... sex is something 99.99% of humans want/need. That sexual desire. So that means that there's probably an underground industry that's cropped up in the OW world revolving around how Omnics are sexually satisfying their partners.

Do you think it's as simple as Omnic males using sex toys/strapons or do you think they've gone as far as entire dick addon units to the omnics that they can manually control?

Do omnics have the sensation of physical pleasure/pain that we do? What kind of emotions do they have? Is it more of an asexual relationship? Why do Omnics even have genders? Do they have genders? Is the OW universe in some tumblr fantasy where they've gone beyond M/F and are all genderfluid interspecies romantics?

These are the questions that Blizzard need to answer.

what the hell is that? its a thumbnail

nice

What's your favorite theme?

youtu.be/OJ8Po7c0NnY

Great read
t. Ant

> the annoying hyper-active, jumping around hysterical british gorilla fucker is pure
> the angelic medic that stays with you in order to take care of your wounds is a cheating whore

>people that played a week of open beta think their opinions and suggestions are just as valuable as people's that have been in the beta for months

This one?
You want to fap to her feet? Don't you, you pervert

Have you by any chance played Undertale?

I played open beta so I'm happy, but I want to play more.

I didn't end up playing as much Tracer as I thought I would, and really want to take time to learn her.

>mercy
>low damage

Baited again!!

Did someone say amputed girl

I will draw your waifu for a copy of Overwatch, any edition ;_;

i.4cdn.org/y/1463549132954.png

Draw Inabanon

She likes pink

It's a scar

non-mercy fags actually believe this.

draw roy batty

Link to previous art work?
I want to see the quality I'd be getting first.

>tfw no Omnic waifu to dress in silly outfits

Actually not a footfag at all I just like the anatomy of the drawing for some reason. I would say I'm a longlegsfag. thanks user~

Is anyone here gonna play on PS4?

that's not alright user

>"""power bottoms"""

I did, yes. I really need to do the kill everything run, but I'm unmotivated. too bad the fanbase became cancerous.

My GF, but no one cares, right ?

meh, it's a neat video game, ignore the backlash

who the fuck is henji

Play the true pacifist line, and then the true genocide line

Is this better?

Genji's gay mutant twin

Sorry If I wasn't clear I did do the pacifist run already. Music was tip top in that game.

Yup, that's it!

I'm currently bad at fps but this game has made me want to get better. I had a lot of fun in the beta. I'm at like 1 kill 3 deaths. Which characters would be good to help me improve? Soldier 76 is the obvious choice.

Anyone who honestly thinks Tracer isn't the best waifu is delusional at best.

>tfw no omnic gf

MFW there never will be any good lewds of beanie qt.

depends on what you want to do, 76 is actually pretty aim reliant

reaper is good for learning maps and how to approach the enemy team and you don't have to be good at clicking on heads

or you can just do what everyone else who sucks at fps does and play lucio as an aura bot