/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #358

"One of us :)" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls :
strawpoll.me/10068343
strawpoll.me/10072100
strawpoll.me/10079131
strawpoll.me/10079598
strawpoll.me/10107783
strawpoll.me/10118444
strawpoll.me/10162336
strawpoll.me/10170610
strawpoll.me/10209355

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860
kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html
mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ
archiveofourown.org/works/6875890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf

It's a bot , don't even try to outpace it

Gah! I even checked the catalog and was refreshing to see when the thrtead came up. Kate cannot be beaten!

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Meh.

Eventually I will put together a flowchart of similar music, like the /mu/ ones. Got a few ideas working, but to busy to do anything with them.

If you want to contribute, please contact me on steam, or reply to this post.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048865860

Thanks to photoshopgril for putting together the background image and the second chart,
polaroidgril for assembling the album covers/artist names/etc. onto the background image,
Dr. Zaius for helping in general.

I have a torrent of all the games music, Morali's OST, the Vortex Club party, all the licensed songs (most in lossless format), and all the albums they were taken from.

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4AF55CE2E1F48771E92E4CCE8E92156EC6A96152&dn=various+artists+life+is+strange+ost+2015&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

I will be seeding this for the foreseeable future, so even if it says no seeds, leave it up long enough, and I'll come online. PC can't be on 24/7, you know?

kat.cr/various-artists-life-is-strange-ost-2015-t11495485.html

Alternative download on MEGA, if you get it from here, please add the files to your torrent folder to facilitate easier downloads for others.

mega.nz/#F!LtpkTbhD!hjUsXMHSdmQTvzYFz3H7_w

Spotify playlist of the licensed music here:
play.spotify.com/user/pieisablessing2me/playlist/0hlcayMf9otvePDw2MZ6qk
It's better than the official one. Really.

FLAC rip of official OST from the limited edition, courtesy of polaroidgril.

mega.nz/#!GxISxYjC!__ao7xDyUPLOXwxHJxmtK_-cN2n4gDXNCgAaY7tDPRQ

>One of us
sorry, did you shiteat so much you saved the bay too?
cause that's all that image represents
>muh beautiful tragedy, look how much they loved each other

What a waste of good quads
Perhaps he wanted to find out how many idiots would ignore the game's story and pick Bay.

YOU WILL NEVER PUT TOGETHER A FLOWCHART OF SIMILAR MUSIC

This.

Every single time, you're lucky I wont get mad because it's Kate.

He clearly likes Pricefield. But then he wants us to kill Chloe. Maybe he wants Max to kill herself so they can both be ghosts and be together for eternity?
I don't fucking know what this man wants. Remember how we were discussing people who need help last thread? Michel's the prime candidate since he clearly cannot think straight.

Anyway, happy Pricefield to counteract whatever bad vibes the image in the OP brought.

We were younnnnnnnger

>tfw you will never see Chloe erotically shotgun Max
>tfw you will never see Chloe nibble gently on Max's bottom lip while running her hands down to her waistband

Could the profile picture change be a sign that we will see them again?
It's not like Dontnod haven't gone back on their word and changed things before.

No.

Michel just likes Pricefield.

But he wanted us to pick an ending where it's not possible
It makes no sense

Chloe would not corrupt Max!

It would be an experiment.

Max will do a lot when Chloe is looking at her with those hazy, lust-filled eyes.

Max would try smoking weed just once to see what it was like. But she would not make a habit of it and Chloe wouldn't be pushing it on her.

She already did.

>Giving her a deadly weapon
>Breaking and entering
>Stealing handicap fund money

>actually taking the handicap money

They were both convinced it was a bribe and it certainly seems that way when you see how Blackwell is in the alternate timeline based on the letter in Chloe's room.
Unless you see the sign outside the dorms they don't tell you it was really for handicap accessibility. Which makes me wonder what was different in the timelines.
Not that it matters because Blackwell is going to have bigger problems, and need more than $5,000, after the storm. Plus they will get ton of state/ federal aid.
I just think Chloe and Max will make a donation to the school in the future so they can makeup for whatever bad karma they got.
On a similar note, if they really wanted to make that choice harder they could have shown a handicapped student at some point.

Well, shotgunning sounds like she is pushing it on her to me!

Chloe wouldn't use Max as an experiment subject!

It was just entering! Plus everything was part of their plan, not just stupid fun. Ok, the gun was... At least handling a gun doesn't hurt Max, and Chloe was very encouraging and said she would guide her.

An experiment for both of them.

Max would be willing to receive the shotgun, then she'd do it back.

They would be in a hazy, erotic make-out session lying face to face on Chloe's bed.

Fine...

>tfw Chloe will never eat you out

Maybe Max tried smoking it regularly and had difficulty so Chloe asked permission to try something that would make it easier. Which lead to the shotgunning, which lead to kissing, which lead to other things.
I don't smoke so I know very little about it. But I do know Pricefield, so I'll stick to that.

>tfw you will never go out to eat with Chloe

I think a big part of why Chloe was so ready to take the money was her opinion and experience of Blackwell. She knows they don't have handicapped facilities beyond the parking spaces, probably knows they don't have any disabled students, believes Wells to be a dodgy alcoholic crook. If one of Max's friends had been a wheelchair user, and the school respectable and not in the Prescott's pockets, there's no way either would have considered stealing the money.

Must we keep everything PG?

Yes.

Chloe would find you tedious.

This is a non-hardcore thread.

Calm down, Max. She's trying her hardest not to rush things and do it right. You'll get there eventually.

Well, exactly.

She would have left upon its inception.

What does that have to do with /lisg/ thread culture?

Why was the last thread archived with less than than250 images?

I assume some of them got deleted after the new thread was created

It doesn't.

You missed the joke, user.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

I guess I just don't like Max doing drugs. At least not until she gets some years of emotional and psychological distance to that week. And even then it's a weird thought. But I'm not her boss and if she wanted to try it like a lot of people do at some point... Just don't see her genuinely wanting to even try getting blazed or drunk or whatever. But I did have to make those experiences myself to even get to be as boring about it as I am, so maybe so will she.

Well, there's a difference between the lewdposting that is generally welcomed here and self-insert sexual phantasizing. Although I must hyprocritically admit I'm more ok with lesbian self-inserting than het (i. e. Chloe eating you out vs. Chloe sucking your dick).

Max even states at least once that she doesn't like alcohol and drugs.

>lewdposting that is generally welcomed here
You mean hand-holding and hugging?

I wasn't serious, I was being vaguely sarcastic.

I JUST WANT CHLOE TO BE MY GAL PAL

CHOO-FUCKING-CHOO

It's pretty clear she doesn't and isn't keen on that stuff, but it's not like she shows grotesque aversion either (doesn't mind Chloe lighting up around her, doesn't berate her for drinking beyond a couple of remarks) and there's the thing I said about having to make the experience yourself to truly be able to say you don't like it too.

But I'm sure Max has seen people get fucked up on alcohol and knows for certain that she doesn't ever want to do that to herself. And weed, while generally pretty "harmless", is psychoactive and could definitely fuck with her. Especially the first time if not done in a controlled fashion.

I think passionate kissing and romantic touching are within the reasonable as well. Anything beyond that better have a good premise and elaborate setup to it!

We all do to a degree I'm sure.

Well like I said, it would be a one time thing. I don't think Max would like feeling high or drunk because it may remind her of the Dark Room.
Where as Chloe did that stuff to numb a pain she felt at the time, and will stop doing it so much, Max has no need for it and wouldn't want it.
I figure she would want to try something new and who better to try it with than someone she knows she can trust.

Yep.

Yeah, it can be a rather interesting and intimate experience and I'm not at all saying not to ever even try it at some point they mentally feel "over" that week enough. But "shotgunning" is not my idea of how I'd like to imagine them going through that experience (I'd like to think Chloe would ease her into it, gradually, controlling the high, providing ways to ease it, etc.), but at that point I'm just being party pooper. I mean, Pricefield shotguns undoubtedly are hot, and a (good-)high Max I bet is unbearably adorkable. It's not like I was initially uber-serious with my post either though.

They're grown women of eighteen and nineteen.

It's not as if a cigarette, a joint or an alcoholic beverage is something so heavy or emotional- They can make their own decisions.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

i regret nothing

After that week I wouldn't treat psychoactive drugs as something to be taken lightly. That might just be me though and has to do with my personal experiences too. But I'm sure no doctor in the world would put his hand in the fire to say a joint after experiences of that nature is medically unobjectionable.

And I was talking about getting drunk or blazed, not an alcoholic beverage or a cigarette. Nor was I making decisions "for them" - merely saying I can't see Chloe making the decision to experiment on Max with drugs, or for Max to want to experiment with drugs herself.

>inb4 Mr/Mrs Fancy talking

>friendly reminder that you will never know what the VA cast truly believes because michel stands behind them in every interview

Why are you trying to an incite another contentious spiel in this otherwise well-adjusted thread? :^)

I want to see them go to school together.
Maybe David could get Chloe another chance at Blackwell, or go to school together in Seattle, or college.
Any way, I want to see them do cutesy stuff in the halls, Max to stand up to anyone who tries to bully Chloe and vice versa, and for Chloe to start feeling stressed about schoolwork and for Max to comfort her. Kind of a "Why is being a badass detective easier than this?", but Max reminds her that it will all payoff in the end.

That's not even me!

This is so not what you are looking for, but popular (I guess) fanfic author "OpheliaMarina" has recently written a LiS rendition of Twin Peaks' pilot episode. And so it obviously does feature a little Pricefield school stuff (intimate pressed-up-against-locker hallway action and intense glances in class).

archiveofourown.org/works/6875890

>Storm isn't happening in avatar so it isn't from Bay ending :)

Thanks to based Imagination Lord for shutting up cucks' mouth who were saying that these girls' relationship is platonic. The first time he did something right

What if Michel has been on our side the whole time but he has to pretend to be the bad guy?

He's a true patriot.

Maybe he's just grown a guilty conscience because his product is part of an apparently big pool of works where lesbians are punished in one way or another, and so while the BAE ending does exist, he realizes how wrong he has done these girls.

Plus it's obvious they have been doing more PR stuff recently. That Everyday Heroes contest, giving away a signed LE, various interviews, their twitters still full of LiS.

I still think pics related are some of the best avatars and he should have stuck with them!

Go otters!

>tfw Michel has became honest

shit. the end of the world is coming

Max took that photo

REWIND THIS

It does seem weird that there's been a resurgence of activity from him and mentioning Pricefield when in the past he was very quiet about the choices.
Maybe they had some agreement between the team members that they wouldn't voice their own opinions until a certain amount of time has passed. Or maybe it's preparing for news about something new, but I highly highly doubt any of the characters from this game will be in it (And if they are it will be a brief cameo or little detail that could be missed).
Also I'm sad we never got to see Chloe in that vest. It was cute.

>Maybe he's just grown a guilty conscience because his product is part of an apparently big pool of works where lesbians are punished in one way or another, and so while the BAE ending does exist, he realizes how wrong he has done these girls.

I don't care about endings actually. I wish both of them wouldn't exist.

All I know is whatever you do there's something special between these girls beyond friendship and since this game's story focused on these girls' relationship, their reuniting; people has to accept it and get over it, they shouldn't try so hard to deny it.

>who were saying that these girls' relationship is platonic.
There are people who believe that?

Who's the third girl, she's hiding

Maybe he realized making something tragic happen just for the sake of drama is pretty shallow storytelling.

>warryn's 14-15 years old fangirls

sadly yeah.
but someday they will learn that what true love is and understand that Max's behaviours towards him (meaning of cuckin') a few years later

>he created these waifus
>he wrote a story about two girls and their lesbian investigation adventures
>then he sent a tornado towards them
>and it only obliterated his imagination

I love Chloe so much that I feel sorry for because she'll never get to meet herself as a separate person.

Apparently he just loves Pricefield, so are we.
But I still hate him for his forced tragedy endings

why is Kate such a slut?

She is not.

She was drugged and exploited.

Stop shaming her.

Did we win? Have we toppled the Imagination Lord and made him abandon his silly ways?
Is this /lisg/'s Victory Day?

YES

Why are you so mean to Kate?

STOP

She is.

Max and Chloe would agree.

No, they wouldn't.

They explicitly support her.

Max and Chloe would agree to beat you up for being mean to Kate.

If Kate died it took one afternoon for Max to get over it. Chloe barely even knew her to begin with.

Grief as written by incompetent writers.

Chloe is going to burn the bacon if she doesn't watch out!

"Ah shit. Fuck it! Let's just go visit mom and get some food."

You could eat a steak off of Chloe's abs.

I think she has everything covered.

Why is Max looking so uneasy here?

Chloe is farting out a bubblegum bubble.