NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/4wdl/everything.pdf.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/the-philmarilion?full=1
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138788242/#138943970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woops forgot old thread. Wouldnt want to trigger you autists:

Nice general NAutist, you did this shit on purpose or you're just a newfag like everyone there.

inb4 another 500 posts about Anumati Illuminati shitposting.

All I fucking wanted was eugen's sexy clipper bow and sleeker superstructure arrangement.

USS PRINZ EUGEN FUCKING WHEN

Can we have a legit general about 3 samefag NAutists not crying about muh refugees? Can we B... or A...

You didn't follow the proper title format, but at least you put the /'s in /wowsg/

You get extra points for the sneaky (siema)
I'll give you a 8/10

>Wave keeps a 53 page folder full of anu forum posts and a notepad document full of archive links from people who talk about him in the general

Just say no to cyberstalking. You're taking this shit way too far, this is just creepy.

Its serious cyberstalking.
This person is literally going through months of someone's history spending hours screencapping and naming screenshots.
Then, after all of that, conveniently has every single post that they think is Anu probably bookmarked in the archives.
This is probably at least several days worth of hours spent actually compiling.

Why would they stop when it's been happening since April? Range ban is a must.

>the proper title format,
Bitch I fucking started the use of Admiral dont you tell me how to make these threads.

I kind of feel bad for those two people he thinks are posting about him. That cyberstalker guy is taking it way too far.

It's just fucking creepy.

I don't actually think its wave.

I found the stalker docdroid.net/4wdl/everything.pdf.html

>thread ends 29 posts before post cap
>MAH GOD THE IMAGE SHITPOSTING!

Anyways, for IJN CV, dogfighting or Torp Acceleration?

torp acceleration.
Why you need to dogfight, if you have strafe?

It's not the Prinz Eugen for the 50th time, it's the Admiral Hipper. They won't make the C hull a different ship unless it has significant advantages, like the Hiei.

Torpedo acceleration.
Dog fighting is pointless now with fixed CV MM.

Who do you think it is then Mr strawman?

Murmansk is a premium for a different nation and has a different AA, gun and torpedo configuration, Texas has T8 AA and was created because it has amazing AA, and so that America would have a premium BB.

Say what you will about WG, but they don't just copy a ship to a premium, change its model slightly, give it absurd advantages over the original ship and release it and call it a day. If the Prinz Eugen had significant differences compared to the Hipper, they would make a premium, but it doesn't so they won't.

Who else would it be then? Mr. "53 image folder of anu" also has a spreadsheed of archive links he thinks are bownt. The first half of yesterdays thread was those two flinging shit at each other.

Him and anu are both being cyberstalked. It's really, really fucked up. It's just a fucking game.

Fuck off, cyberstalker.

alright that's what I was figuring,

Oh shit it got taken down. I at least found the know your meme article while digging through google. knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/the-philmarilion?full=1

It's Bownt69, the "false flagging" and constant shitposting towards you and Wave makes perfect sense with his autistic rant here boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/138788242/#138943970

There's not one single post directed towards you or Wave before this date, *truly shocking*.

Obviously this cyberstalker does not know the meaning of "too far."

Out of sheer curiosity I looked up that image name in the archives. It only involved clicking through a dropdown menu to do it.

user, why do you shitpost in /sog/?

>Who
See Bownt got his ego shattered and won't shut up about it.

Wave please. We know you have a beef with both bownt and anu. You have a 53 page folder of anu and archive links of posts you think are bownt.

You're posting archive links of posts you think are bownt right now. And you just posted another anu screenshot.

Stop cyberstalking them. You're taking it too far.

Some here collect Kancolle pics, like Hotelposter collect ___Hotel___ do you collect, and then fap onto Anumati screens?

While wave is perfectly capable and willing to shit up the thread by himself, just like he proved during yesterday's evening with his hours-long tirade against bownt, I'm pretty sure he's not the anuposter.

It just doesn't feel like it. It lacks antisemitism, autism-calling, inbreeding accusations and overall constant anger to be him.

>Wave please. We know you have a beef with both bownt and anu.

Mindlessly caling everyone Wave or Anu won't really do you much justice here when you've been outed already. Why would either have a beef with you? Do explain, because the only one who wrote that pile of shit was you and we've been seeing nothing but constant shitposts fixated towards both of them.

Stop trying to shift blame. Stop cyberstalking bownt and anu. It's just a game.

Seriously, just stop, it's beyond fucked up.

He does more than fap, he probably has a shrine in his closet and performs rituals based off of war hammer 40k because of anu's picture.

but Wave doesn't have a posting style, he just false flags everyone to try and stir shit up because he has nothing better to do

No one is shifting blame, the generals have been utterly shit since you wrote that abomination.

Shut the fuck up already.

Please delete your 53 page folder full of Anumati pictures and your spreadsheet of archive links you think are bownt.

Please stop cyberstalking. It's not cool, dude.

Another general ruined by Bownt69, great.

Tell him to fuck off with the need to post a kancolle picture with every post and I will fuck off.

Yes :3

I wonder who could be calling everyone autistic.

can Wave just play one fucking game with this dumb autist so he can calm down already, what the fuck is this shit even about

Remember the times when the worst kind of shitposting we had was simple trumposting?

I kind of miss those days now, and that's pretty fucked up already.

Please stop cyberstalking bownt and Anu. Please stop the false flagging.

I don't care if you are wave or not, just fucking stop. It's seriously worrying.

Seriously, is this stalking against the rules? Isn't it avatarfagging if you just post pictures of something specific with every single on of your posts? This guy might think he is funny or smart but this is overboard. Just fucking stop.

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS

Playing 2 games and abandoning the division due to high toxic levels emitting from a shitter using IE will get you stalked apparently.

At least I play with Anu and Wave regularly to know it's not them.

is anu here? i need to talk to you

Probably the same person who has repeatedly been shitposting to me or about me whenever I played. I seriously don't think its wave but someone I've pissed off in CBT. Its been like this for months but now this is the end result.
I remember that guy linking some huge paragraph with a pepe frog or something that would constantly be linked. No one called him out for it I guess.
Yeah I can be an asshole, but I don't fucking stalk people or follow them.

I don't think its him either. Yeah I shitposted about Wave but I legit don't dislike him and have stopped completely. Hes a refugee who came to the best server for WoWs and I would div with him if he asked. See the above response I made to the other user.
This has been going on since CBT but its just been background noise. Now its to the front of how fucked up this actually is because the general as a whole has not actually dealt with it.

I don't think its bownt69 either.

Monkey see monkey do.
I call it like it is.

Goddamnit. I knew something was missing. I just noticed this thread has no version.

I take back my earlier score. This doesn't deserve anything more than a 6/10.

YOU HAD ONE JOB

>I don't think its bownt69 either.

These shitposts have been appearing strictly since Bownt69 wrote that tl;dr mess and his little vocabulary makes it very easy to recognize his posts. I'd say it's him but you're free to believe whatever :^)

Find medical help Bownt.

Even if we did know who it is, we can't do shit about it.

Remember when Anumati and "the other user" (totes not Bownt) replied to each other like crazy without anyone interrupting? Let's do that again so we can see tons of posts deleted. Let's not reply to them.

I'm not the one cyberstalking, Wave.

Please delete your spreadsheet of archive links you think are me and please delete your 53 page folder of anu.

You've taken it too far. What will it take for you to stop? A 1 v 1?

Dont enable Bownt, he's got major issues and cant stop mentioning Wave since April 16 because the homo.left his div.

Literally
no
one
cares
except
for
Bownt69.

Just find medical help and stop bothering us already.

I was so hyped for Kirov after glorious Svietlana, but her armor is painfully weak. Does the line get better again?

>literally no one cares

But you cyberstalk both him and Anu. And now you're trying to shift the blame onto a wowsg that did nothing wrong.

That's beyond caring. You're a fucking stalker.

Global rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts
Is there any way we can get into contact with a mod and actually talk to them about this? This is fucked up. This violates multiple rules and is absurd. I know the IRC is available, but I can't access it because I am not home.

No one cares about Wave except for you. Show me where on the doll he hurt your feelings when he left your division.

especially when they are using another persons face on another forum board as their face!

If ones face isn't safe, what'll they take next?!

You have a fucking folder full of archive links you think are bownt and anu. And you have a folder full of 53+ images that are screencaps of Anu forum posts.

What will it take for you to just fucking stop?

A mod personally intervening and range banning him.

anu are you here? im serious, pls respond

why did they take the guns out of the front turret but none of the others?

what an ugly trash pagabage

I wouldn't be surprised if you're the one whining about anime pictures here. Do you even watch anime or are you here because there's not a name attached to your shitposts?

Its him because someone mentioned Wave hates anime even though he pastes sadpanda links in chat The false flagging is strong by Bownt.

What.
Say what you need already.

>Raptor got perma'd when it was Bownt all along

I'll be online if you want to settle and end this autism. You want to 1 v 1?

Last night you came in the chat and started posting a bunch of archive links you thought were me and then you started posting your Anumati53.png bullshit.

Would you fucking quit it?

log online bls

Put your autism and paranoia in check please.

>muh 1v1
You're underage, aren't you?

Holy shit this is great

what is that even supposed to do? You wont stop shitposting about him even if he beats you because you're autistic and cant let it go, he deemed you insufferable to play with and it trashed your ego

i literally dont care about him mate, he's the only who has a giant list of archive links me thinks are all "me"
he's the one who can't let this shit go
i want him to stop cyberstalking me, that is all I ask

Okay then mate

Just stop you're autistic shit and drop it

>"I don't care"
>Proceeds to damage control like a "pissbaby" because you got found out

okay wave

let's stop shitposting together at the same time right now and delete your cyberstalk list of autism and it will all be okay

why did you post a picture of garbage?

I simply cannot play consistently and its driving me mad, its like a fucking rollercoaster Im either king of the match or die first.

yesterday I had amazing games in all sorts of ships

today I suck balls as balls

So booty blasted you think everyone is him, I hope you don't own a gun because who knows what you'll do

Play CVs.

I am the same way. I have found that it pays to just stay back and watch where the enemy team goes. I think it has to do with split second decision making. I don't make very good decisions unless I have a minute or so to think about it.

It just amazes me how basic errors I commit.

I'm currently on the Kirov which is the glassiest of glass cannons yet I invariably find myself to be farthest ahead

how about no

>tfw generals between January and April 16th resemble peace and joy but one (B)utthurt fag ruined it

Yeah, are you me?

They wanted to test them, and figured that two were enough for testing.

All this is doing is making people point fingers at each other and I think it is what the gut wants. We all just need to calm down, report his posts, and stop responding to him.

Divide and conquer my friend

>how about no
O-o-okay

Without the conquer part.

But Bownt wants to conquer people to play with so he can inflate his stats or he'll chimp out on those who don't.

How much do you think yamato would cost to rebuild in USD? I am genuinely curious.

Same as a US carrier desu

Do mods work on the new patch or did anything break?