Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

our great leader edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
steamcommunity.com/id/passionxplayas/
strawpoll.me/10248056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What class has the least players I want to be hipster

/guildestroyers did nothing wrong

How dead is the game?

Sadhu.

Sadhu, rodelero, sapper maybe

The only time I've seen more of a population quit out of sheer boredom within 2 months is with TERA.

Bully free thread

>my guild thinks I'm a cute boy and showers me with attention
They have no idea I'm really a girl.

bokor sucks

What's bad about Sadhus that no one plays them?

It will be sold to some big company with good servers, but that doesn't care to what the community says and if half the servers are filled with bots.

No you aren't

On the US servers, very. The higher you go the less likely you are to find a group for a dungeon. I'm only 145 and I waited 3 hours for a group.

In terms of buildpaths for archers, what would be best, full dex, full str or a ratio? I've seen several spreadsheets detailing this, but I haven't seen any yet that take Kneeling Shot into account.

Got nerfed from "bullshit best dps class in the game that also has safety zone and healing" to "dps improvement for Int cleric builds".

Post panties

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

>that feeling of emptiness after you spend a million gps on upgrading attributes
I only have three classes, it must be even worse for those who have more.

anyone that is guild recruiting in klaipedia pls
64 Archer 3c/going wush/falc/musk
steamcommunity.com/id/passionxplayas/

Not OP anymore.

first for ToS is the best mmo available right now

EU start being dead from Evac level range.
If you miss a group you might not seen another one for hours

Their damage was reduced by over 66%, probably by over 75% realistically.
They went from top tier DPS to less damage than just fucking auto attacking with your Cleric.
Think about what that would do to a class for a second.

Does kToS have any additional content in place? I mean, if it's just balancing for the classes, why the fuck can they not implement it?

But mabinogi hasn't shut down yet! :^l

>tree of savior

I just wanted to play better ragnarok.

what the fuck is this....

>Idle bored players agrees

>level 40 in one sitting

I might do it, finally play a mmo to cap, mildly exciting

You can sit on my dick instead bitch
It's gonna be alot more exciting

Ask in the forums you'd fit right in.

Come back when you get around lv 160 thinking you are hitting a wall
Or at lv 240 where the desie to keeping rolling alts become very strong

Hey faggots, is that one faggot's name Hatzenburg or Hatzenberg?

There isn't actually any improvement, the most you get out of it is Possession and that's it. Possession also:
>Requires Safety since there is no way in hell you're channeling that
>Not moveable, fixes you there for a good time
>Restricted to 5 targets at most
>Very small aoe

So if you consider that an improvement, for two circles, then you're having some mental problem. Taking Diev for -cd on cure/zaibas/carnivory is WAY better. Don't fall for the Sadhu meme.

OOB is pure shit. There is no saving feature around it, you could literally bin it and it wouldn't change the gameplay of a single sadhu.

>Damage is horrible
>Maximum of 2 targets, always. Even lower if you're targetting big mobs
>Attackspeed slower than Staff cleric
>Rather than being 3 separate hits, meaning arde will give 153 bonus damage, not 459, which you would normally get from Cafri/Sacra. This also means your damage went to shit
>Requires a lot of setup, can't use Safety since you're saving for Possession 90% of the time, so Fade it is. Cast Fade -> Cast OOB -> Try to get monsters in the fucking area of attack that has massive windup, bad aoe and even worse damage, realize anything else you do is better.

Motherfucking Explosion is even worse.

I'm considering a Druid because the mind control and transformation shenanigans looks rad as hell.
I'm worried about the grass skills though. The sample videos show the player doing it in a grassy area. Does that mean those skills are useless on 80% of maps?

Seriously guys, I'm trying to get in contact with the guy who single handedly fucked over the entire game. I'd like to interview him for a piece I'm doing on MMO mischief.

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

I accidentally some words on Point 4 of OOB

>Rather than being 3 separate hits, it's only one with 3 hits animation, thus not increasing damage by 459 but rather by 153, unlike cafrisacra

no. you can grow grass anywhere

Uh, guys

I wanna switch sides.

Just look at this qt3.14

Some costume,another balance, quests up to lv 250 when for us ends at 230, a different world boss mechanic, arena, more guild features, motherfucking penguin pet, etc.
Lots of differences

Hey, I'm thinking about the path to chose with a wizard. I'm already c3 wiz, but idk what to get after that (I'm already at lvl 14 of the class)
I really think that elem have an awful long ass cds, and I don't want to go warlock, is there any build you can recommend?

One of your skills makes grass.

Chrostasmata summon grass.

that's the shit my man

Still the most active mmo-thread since around a month; check BDO/BnS etc you'll be surprised so I guess there's still a lot of people playing it's far from dead (for now)

Let's put an end to this Lolipan/Jinsae drama faggotry right now. Who are we going to elect in the /tosg/eneral election?

strawpoll.me/10248056

>Decide to craft a large amount of arrows and go afk
>Process takes about two hours
>Come back two hours later and find out someone liked me and disrupted my crafting

Whats is your gameplan?
There's a bunch of wiz3 builds

wiz3kino3
wiz3linkerwhatevernecro2
wiz3pyro3
wiz3linkersorc3

The quests were what I wanted to know, because that means there's translating needing to be done (I assume it's bullshit).
How can they fucking delay this? They could just implement the quests and everything in moonrunes, no one would even care.

If you don't like CDs don't play a Caster. Ele is actually on the more active side out of the common wizard builds simply because they have much more skills than most. If you want something more active you should have picked Archer.

>Kirito

>tfw you got into a group with a sorc who would only dps using fireball once a minute
I don't know if I got trolled or if there are people who actually play like this.

Null PLEASE save us from this horror

Thanks for this

When can we expect new guilds on Klaip

>play another fun game for a couple days
>curious how's tree of tits
>mfw not even gold sellers are bothering with this game anymore

When you make one

Tomorrow

Katzenberg. What up.

null quit

when you go templar

>be kirito
>become president of /tosg/

And it will be better than any tards here

I'm pretty new at this game, so idk.
My problem with elem are cds, but damage is great. I want something good for endgame, or do you recommend something like
Wiz3elem3runecaster?

Where's Jinpan, the ERP child conceptualized by Jinsae and Lolipan?

Remember to take care of your Owlsbros

kirito because he is not a drama faggot

Yeah thats a good build for sure go for it senpai

Is

>Swordsman
>Peltasta
>Hoplite
>Hoplite 2
>Hoplite 3
>Doppelsoldner
>Dragoon

still the best possible swordy build?

Don't go Runecaster with ele3, you will hate yourself.

t-thanks user-san I love you

on SA 1000 queue wait times, 100-400 ping, ramping BR bots/AFK everywhere and high risk of disconnect every time you enter towns, I wish this game was dead already so I can fucking play.

>Lolipan getting proxy voted, about to overtake Kirito

>crit
>good
BR pls go

>null quit

Someone post the cuties copypasta!

honestly wizard circles are all so good that you just want as many of them as possible.
I'd recommend playing a wiz cryo linker kino ele sorc runecaster featherfoot

someone spoonfeed me best non qs3 pve musket

Don't worry, shit clueless blogposters like Capyba will still play for a while.

>big pull
>diev puts his owls down spraying shit at the huge clump of mobs
>someone levels up
I felt bad for him

What's the best possible build in your opinion?

Why?
>Playing on SA
Even when I'm from south america I play on EU because SA is always shit in every game, most because the toxic players, BR players and lots of stupid people.
I'm already wiz3, don't know if I should go cryo or elem, maybe linker and then elem.

Best stat allocation for classic spear build (Dragoon)?
Is full STR ok?

But null blogs were comfy as hell

>wiz3
You might have to remake, if you don't have access to 28 spells at circle 7 your wizard is going to be kind of gimped.
A bigger spellbook is always better.

Can I wear a costume from the TP shop if I'm not that class?

For example, can I wear the paladin outfit if I am rank 7 without taking paladin?

Right now there is no real benefit to leveling past rank 7 (~225). Except for maybe Earth Tower and better gear.

Runes don't worl well or not all with Ele spells

You're getting memed, wiz 3 ele 3 warlock is the cookie cutter best non-support wizard so you're fine. Check op and cut some cookies.

Don't you get high ping? What I your connection?

>not a drama faggot
>>>

What is the best build with seven different classes at c7?

>listening to jay and silent bob get old
>jason mewes talks about how he's addicted to tree of savior
We gotta find this fucker and give him likes. Nobody found out his LotR Online character, maybe we can do better.

IF you can't preview it, you can't wear it.

There's also no way to trade premium goods so you'll literally be wasting tp if you try to buy it.

If I get a sallus convent drop on my main, can i transfer it to a quarrel shooter alt?

no

I don't, I always have like 70-100 ping

holy shit, what episode?
I didn't like that one much when it started, only Smodcast and HBO were worth following.