/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous I love Kiyo!! Edition

>Dino Cu & Edison rate up gacha

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

ANOTHER WEEK OF NOTHING

Xth for best archer

It's giving me an opportunity to level my Kintoki and Cu Alter, at least.

STRONGEST

Empty ass OP
Empty ass wife
Empty ass game
Empty ass life
At least I get to fill my ass

got an account with Jack and SaberShiki and some other 4*. Would give it for fucking Jeannu. Any Jeannu

I just want my fucking Jeannu.

Me too user, me too

海賊 の 姉貴 だいすき

At least I can farm lanterm since the next event won't have a shop.

Fuck off

I want to watch 80s action movies with Vlad!

Fuck off

What are the chances the oni invasion event will do something with the vampire servants, Vlad and Carmilla? Just so they can make a wordplay with Kyūketsuki/吸血"鬼"

I think it's going to be a Japan centric event myself but it's possible. Knowing DW there will be no actual theme and it just kind of happens.

no

FUCK OFF SCATSHITTER

Snake wife.

Honestly the only thing I'm hoping out of this event is Gozen appearance. She is technically an Oni as well.

Best trio!

No.

based jannu

Why aven't barafags kill themselves yet? Their degeneracy knows no bounds

>tfw no jeannu

best snek

I am sorry.

>best snek
That's like winning the Paralympics, though.

Really wish they atleast implemented 1/2 ap for America free quests as well, at least id be able to farm mats

There's three or four oni servants in the leak list. They don't need to pull out non-onis in that odd way, saying vampires are pretty close.

LIZ THREAD

>Scat
>Karna
>ShuWHO
>Chumeme

U N R I \/ A L E D is better than all of them with a spear, and he is only using a pole
>but threw the iron pole following his piercing vigor.
>The strike could be called as an absolutely exceptional feat.

>absolutely: used for adding force to a strong adjective that is not usually used with "very"
>exceptional: unusually excellent

Considering this half ap thing is 3 weeks long, is the Oni Invasion going to be a 2 week long event? That's sort of hopeful feeling, as it means it should be a quest with drops and actual event-type stuff than just a few once a day missions like the Dantes/Scat/Amakusa/etc events, which were only week long iirc.

Do you even know what bara means?

It's going to be two weeks of once a day quests with no shop

Enjoy it goyim

Remember to treat wife-cat well

Theres a faster way to do this, right ?

How the fuck quests are related to their jewisness? Guess gacha finally drove you insane, huh.

Yea, rev up your time machine and do the bond quests.

I'm sure her meat is delicious.

Goddamn this has to be one of the best final arts in the game.

>an event with literally nothing to do but buy quartz
>not jewish

>story, characters and gameplay are nothing

Reminds me of Shigenori Soejima's art desu

The shop events are a hell of a lot more jewish with the drop rate increases being attached to gacha ces and such.

>one quest with one fight every 24 hours
>normal half assed GO story
>one loli
>for two weeks
>not nothing

You can get by just fine in every event so far with the free CEs and a support, there's usually a bunch of free CEs or Servants that raise rates.

Use 2 bond CEs in 3 AP Fuyuki quest netting out about 42 bond points per AP.

Nobu a CUTE.

I would be ok with it as long as the rewards for the quest are still tickets. 14 Tickets is nothing to bitch about.

>one loli
If DW really gives me a loli, I won't complain.
Kinda lazy if that's the only thing, but my love for lolis is enough to hang on thanks to them.

>14 Tickets is nothing to bitch about.
People will still find some reason to bitch about it though.

People will bitch if they roll nothing worthwhile with them

Would Kiyo let you do it in the butt?

>14 3* CEs

>14 Tickets is nothing to bitch about.
In the last 47 tickets I've rolled I haven't gotten a gold. Not even a gold CE. If you don't count gold CEs at all it's been 79 tickets since Siegfried.

Tickets are like a free disappointment.

I would breed with this cat

So who still has their Valentine's chocolates after all this time? I still hold onto Atalanta's because she wants to marry me.

I don't get it

I still have all of them. It would be cool if you could use them next valentines for something but I doubt it.

If you're fated to roll a Servant you will roll them with 3 tickets. If not you'll spend a ton of accumulated gems for nothing.

Tickets got me Drake, Jeanne Alter and Saber. 10 roll never gave me anything. It's luck based user, don't fool yourself.

Unless you are fated to roll them in 4 or more tickets/quartz/10rolls/fate is a scam

The concept and the franchise

Still have all of them, better waste 4 or 5 quartz to keep them than getting another motorcycle CE.

Of course I kept the chocolates of my favorite servants. I would never feeds these.

I will never burn Atalanta one. Still also have Saber Alter and Liz ones

Don't know her lore? basically someone used apples from Aphrodite to beat Atalanta in a race by distracting her with them, said races are to marry her or die if you lose.

Atalanta then offers you an apple and saying "Feel free to use this against me in a race, but don't think I will hold back!", pretty much exactly saying "Marry me!"

I kept Scathach and Atalanta's

Come on game, three apples and still no drop, I am starting to get a little mad.

tfw Astolfo will never give you the chocolate

I have all of the ones I was able to get because I spent my quarts at first to max out my servant and CE space over 3*CEs. It's really nice and comfy to have so much room.

Just wait for an event senpai

>not having over a 200 of them from the KnK event
They are like heroes proof or blue saber skill gems.

>A week of nothing
>2 weeks of Oni event with no shop
>Probably another week of nothing followed by a week of gacha up and the Camelot

I doubt that. We usually get 2 events with stores in between story maps to cover all the mats.

So after Oni it'll probably be something else with a store, then Camelot.

>Drake needs lanterns
>Tamamo needs lanterns
>Fran needs lanterns
>Jeanne Alter needs lanterns
>Retard Cat needs lanterns

I only bought in the first place.
I wasn't interested in farming for more.

I love my emperor!

Oh man I would love to roll a Gozen.

I'm pretty sure the Oni event with have a store. Probably no map or welfare servant or anything, but a store. Like a cheap version of the GudaGuda Order event.

If it's a Dantes-like event then that means no store. 1 quest a day for two weeks.

Oni event better have Shuten-douji
gonna be mad if it's just the loli

Does School of Chaldea affect Jeannu NP heal?

Go take your medicine, brain treatment-kun.

Rolling a Jeanne is literally the best feeling ever.

On the verge of buying account because i just want fucking Jeannu.

should i get it for 8$?

The dantes event wasn't 2 weeks long though. All of the events that long have had more than just quest-a-day stuff.

Do not bully the cute brain damaged user! He is literally Caligula

>he missed that jannu alter giveaway

Get a Jeanne+Horta account

At least buy one with Jeanne Alter.

I'm not bullying him, i'm making sure he remembers to take his medicine so he doesn't die.

It occurs to me that Babbage's whole schick is basically the same as Nrvnqsr's. They both basically turned their bodies into their Reality Marbles.

if it's just for Jannu you can probably just find people giving those accounts away

otherwise check YJA if there's anything good w/ her included

Please don't samefag to make you seem less cancerous

I can drop one with jeanne if you think you can get it

I really like Babby's design but I despise that he is the worst Silver servant next to possibly Euryale

Buy one with Alter, normal Jeanne is boring.

They're the only reason i hav 110 CE space in my 2 accounts