/vp/ vs /w/
[r9k] vs /p/
Veeky Forums vs /e/
/trv/ vs /vr/
/m/ vs Veeky Forums
/soc/ vs /wg/
/g/ vs /sp/

Previously:
Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting (for Saturday)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10241648/
github.com/ddol/rre-rms/blob/master/rider.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE&t=14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for horse pussy.

second for /seinfeld/

Thanks doc

/v/ - Veeky Forums is missing from knockout draw,

fifth for /trash/ in autumn

nth for [gd/s4s] lewdfic
pastebin.com/FPsn5wxSA

Doc?

Thanks, doc.

>have seen these cups for years
>never actually watched one

the only thing i know about these games are the big nosed jew on /pol/'s team.

im guessing this place is still regular?

hi newfriend, nice to see you upvoted our reddit thread ^:)

But seriously, yes /4ccg/ is still here and just as awful as it's always been. /pol/ isn't playing in this cup though.

outsourcing your shitposts to reddit now? ded general.

no but for real its always peaked my interest. considering i have nothing to do until overwatch i figured id see what is going on here.

We're in the elite qualifying season right now.

Is having foot hair bad?

>being ashamed of body hair
nu-males get out

Go back to Australia, Bilbo Baggins.

No, Frodo.

stop pretending to be a /soc/ fan and get out

Yooooo nigga that's hella wrong. Are yoh a fucking monkey?

no, only effeminate cucks can't grow it

Which team is the Liverpool of the 4cc?

>tfw my feet are just as hairy
>tfw you pull off socks after a long day
UURRRGHGRHRR

I'd say /u/.
Consistent, good, but always slip.

Fuck off Koala

/4ccg/ which team would you say is the dark horse pick to win Spring? Like, a team that actually does have a good export, but is usually underrated due to several factors, such as their play being boreball that doesn't seem balanced at all, or that they advanced from an easy group / barely scraped by in an underrated group of death?

/soc/

/w/
They got PES'd hard in that match against /trv/, but it was one of the teams responsible for breaking together forever

hello JB

not me, my toenails aren't as yellow and I don't have carpet that ugly in my house. Try again.

/sp/

[r9k]

>filename
top kek

/w/ are actually really good, they just got memed to death by /trv/. Then again, so did everyone else they've faced so far as well as most people who will.

>yfw he had bigger tits than Rorona at the end of this

/r9k/

>filename

But there is literally nothing wrong with being flat.

t. MayDave. Or Konata.

I memed too hard.

From most nig to least nig, at least according to the knockout predictions I've seen in the thread and my own shitty opinions:
/e/
/w/
/m/
/soc/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/g/
/r9k/
/vp/
Veeky Forums
/trv/
/sp/
/v/
/vr/
/wg/
/p/

Remember: to be an actual dark horse, you must first be a decent team. That's why /wg/ and /p/ are less nig than, say, /v/.

strawpoll.me/10241648/

>/p/ is a decent team
People are going to meme you for this, but you're probably not wrong.

no he's (correctly) saying that /p/ and /wg/ are not good teams

>from most nig to least nig
>from most to least

>The /wg/ who lost to /m/
>The /wg/ who needed a rematch against /gif/ to advance
>And only won in extra time
>Good

No. That's not what I was getting at at all, and you're stupid for thinking that.

/p/ didn't deserve a single point out of their group. They PES'd /b/, would have lost to /x/ without their retarded live management, and got utterly embarrassed by /vp/. They're utter shit and a good candidate for the next /t/. You don't need to be AB/p/ to have figured this out.

>Remember: to be an actual dark horse, you must first be a decent team.
If /p/ and /wg/ were actually good teams, they wouldn't be the two least dark horses. I can guarantee that. Same goes for /vr/ in a way, I like them but they've been completely underwhelming and I sadly doubt they'll stop being that way.

Wrong on both accounts.

Okay, I'm just stupid then. Sorry.
But you're probably underrating /p/ - remember Fuji fucked up his export for the /vp/ game

if he fucked up the export, then why didn't he do any slider changes when he went down by 3?

Would you kiss tenderly a another man?

Yes, but would it honestly have made much difference had Fuji not been a miserable failure? Maybe they'd have at least put a fucking shot on goal but I highly doubt they'd have picked up a point out of it. When your opposition is literally resting a medal, that's embarrassing.

only if balls don't touch

I mean, since he clearly doesn't know the rules, we may never know if it was a tactical reason or not.

He said earlier that his biggest reason for doing it was making his silver AMF as tall as possible (which requires switching height systems). Dunno how much it could have "helped" though, especially since we don't know where he decided to place his other height increases (if any).

Any attempts to alter information aside from tactical instructions (i.e. player heights, cards, etc) in these exports in such a way that said export would either violate tournament regulations or would no longer match the information contained in the deadline export will result in the team's forfeiture of the current match.
In addition, the manager or co-manager responsible for emailing the offending export will be permanently banned from participating in all future official Veeky Forums Cup events as well as any provisional tournaments, leagues, or events either that are either directly sanctioned by the Committee or make use of its resources (such as IRC or the Wiki).

>implying A (or any other button) has an "half-press"

Yes but it's OK haha I mean Fuji didn't know even the most basic rules even though all managers should haha he's a top lad and did it for laughs so it's all fine hahahaha

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Henry"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

it's euro downtime again

/wg/ and /i/ have done that in the past (/i/ many, many times) and yet Moze, Meno, and Indeterminate are still not banned

>rules wiki page in charge of being up to date

I'm bored to death
Help

Can we all agree indeterminate is one of the if not the worst manager of all time?

I'm still here.

There's still Avalel, R3APER, M3OW, Art, Qin, Molly and Fang ahead of him on the shittyness scale.

Thanks, doc.

Did anyone of them play 2-3-5 in the elites?

Wanna play Rocket Leauge

Whatever happened to that 4CC CAH deck? It should be updated.

There was no tactical reason for the height change, it was just for looks.

He also went full /soc/ against /soc/, so imo it's safe to say he gets in the top 3

>(/i/ many, many times)
I can understand the rule being ignored if is the manager first fault, but at this point you have to wonder how much /i/ is fucking up intentional

VGL6 managers please do not forget to update your games to 1.04.

Post your team
Post the team THEY DON'T WANT NONE of

I don't think they've been interested in trying since PES 2014 finally got trashed

Hey does the export need to be exported on 1.04 or will a 1.03 export work? I ask because both /twg/ managers are pretty big guys and need to test for this weekend.

An export can be imported regardless of the version.

In regards to fantasy football, are you allowed to promote players from the bench to the first 11?

Yes.

No

Maybe

Ask again later

eat shit horsefuckers

What is the best match of the cup so far?

Would you let rms stay at your home?

github.com/ddol/rre-rms/blob/master/rider.txt

Veeky Forums v Veeky Forums

Yes

/a/-/trv/

/wg/ vs /gif/

/tif/-/wg/

/wg/-/gif/ part 2

>hey let's make fun of a genius' aspergers

youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE&t=14s

>genius

/n/-/seinfeld/

/n/ vs /trash/

Apart from his political (FSF, GPL) and technological (Emacs, GCC, ...) contributions he also went to Harvard and MIT and aced the infamous Math 55 course.

People like to make fun of him for his eccentric personality, but he is without a doubt a human of exceptional intelligence.

How come he's not a professor then?