/gtag/

purge over edition

Previous thread: Welcome to GTAG. We're a community originating from GTAV for PS3/360, but have since grown.

>Crews for GTA:O
Official GTAG crews. Request an invite inside the Discord, if not the thread.
Note: We have a no crew-killing rule. Do not fellow kill crew members or you will be kicked.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all platforms)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Discord - Join us, we don't bite! Just one rule: Don't be a jerk.
discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg

>Thread archive
/gtag/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
/gtaog/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtaog/type/op/

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

I'm new to this general and I wanted to join because I love GTA V. I want to do all the heists in order with the same people but I couldn't find people to do it in online sessions in GTA. I'm wondering if this is a place where I can find a crew for that?

Fuck off

>Making threads early to keep their trash in the OP
Discontinue the Discord.

post your social club name.

Yes!

Anybody want to roleplay?
Sometimes I like to slow down and play out my character a bit. I'll take out my all black, low key sedan and rob some convienence stores, or I'll dress up like a trucker and drive goods across the map (or be a piolet and do the same), or I'll grab a cop car and chase down other players (which is hella fun), or I'll be a low level mugger and shank peds, or...lots of other stuff

Other players in the game make it feel like I'm not the only person in the universe capable of causing so much mayhem, and adds another layer of danger to the whole thing, especially the peaceful aspects.

>discord in the OP
>picture of me in the OP
nothing is as stupid as this.

>LITERALLY removed the PS4's community to put the shitty as fuck discord
Literally fucking cancer

What did you expect? It's the only way she and her cronies will ever have any power
inb4 we don't any power
You have power by proxy because you're friends with the admin, don't kid yourselves

Widely, I will be on later

Too soon homo.

Id_p_on_u here

I like to drive around but obey traffic rules
Is that something you would enjoy?

it's fun roleplaying as a mugger and liqour store robber

Yes! I would enjoy that tremendously

Heck yeah it is

>Welcome to GTAG. We're a community originating from GTAV for PS3/360, but have since grown.
So what's this general about? Not GTA apparently. You can't just have a general that's not about a game, or something concrete. It can't just be about people.

Add me up then senpai
I'll be on later 2nite

>Not GTA apparently
You got it right, the discord faggots are taking over.

Hey all,

You've probably noticed the new OP image format. It's just a little something we've been working on, I got the idea from /tsg/. From now on we will be collecting funny images from the thread (possibly still images of .webm files, if the quality is high enough) and putting them in boxes of the template image. It's inspired by Grand Theft Auto box art, I thought it would be fitting as GTAV was GTAG general's origins.

You probably also noticed that the OP text has been altered. Admittedly, this is still a work in progress. However I think a gradual change would be beneficial to those who irregularly visit our general and discord.

Thanks.

>Grand Theft Auto General General

>blater left discord
>kaz left discord
>snapdragon left discord

aralich left too

Better to put the best crew members in the image, like Dorito and Bassy for instance, instead of meme cars desu

Well, time to stop posting pictures, thanks.
Why you put me in the OP, I will never know.

This is a nice headstart, would be nice if everyone left.

>something we've been working on
>we
Remove Discord REMOVE DISCORD

Flexin on ur bitch

REMINDER THAT THIS PRO-DISCORD POSTER PUSHING DISCORD EVERYWHERE IS A FALSE-FLAGGING SHITPOSTER WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DISCORD EITHER WAY AND IS SIMPLY LAUGHING AT ALL OF YOU THAT ARGUE WITH EACH OTHER ABOUT THE DISCORD

DON'T GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION

If anyone is interested in GTA discussion, it is this way.

Xth for Alpha.

Would be better if they haven't joined in the first place. You can wash shit stain off your pants but the fact that you shit yourself remains.