Existentialism was a mistake

Existentialism was a mistake.

Yes, even Christian existentialism.

It's a completely narcissistic philosophy and it's made a narcissistic society.

These "people" were playing Gaia Online 10 years ago.

I'd rather have tumblr feminists than kiddy diddling papists.

>muh papists

>>>/1550/

I'm Orthodox

I'm Coptic

Not the same kind of Pope

That person knows what's up.

I'm Mormon

I'm Cathar

*Latter Day Saint

Well, it can be whatever you say it is. It's not whatever you want it to be, that's an over-reaction to nonsense ideas that every body has only one gender/sex.

A physical examination can only give you an idea of how you should bet, you can't know how a persons brain has developed until they tell you.

I'm Methodist

I'm CIA

I'm Iconoclast

He wasn't alone.

Judas?

Perhaps he wondering why you'd be punished for selling out a man when the salvation of the entire human race depended on it...

>nobody cared who I was until I took the silver

>Nothing! I said nothing!

This is what happened to him not long after

I'm Hussite.

You can decide that you have any Gender you want and tell people to call you whatever you want. But those people don't have any duty to listen to you

Existentialism is facing up to life with no supernatural delusions.

You are free to make error.
You are your own free agent.
You define your own life.
You must realize that actions have consequences.

Not narcissist at all.

>You can decide that you have any Gender
REEEEEEEEEEEEE PLATONISTS AND SOCIOLOGISTS GET OUT

SHAKYAMUNI WAS RIGHT

DAVID MONEY WAS A HACK AND A PEDOPHILE

>you
>you
>you
>you
Sounds pretty narcissistic to me. Focusing on something other than yourself might give you some perspective. Yes a person has agency, but this is within a larger context where the potential actions you take are limited by circumstances you don't control.

I'm Sedevacantist

Might as well be.

>decide

This is what transsexuals do?

>Clothes don't determine one's gender, shitlord
>Brb, gonna put what is generally accepted to be female clothing on, so I can be a woman

I don't get trannies.

Im catholic and theres fuck all you can do about it

The potential is infinite anyway though -at any given moment- because everything is in motion and always changes.

It's a retarded philosophy for retards who want to delude themselves into thinking they aren't nihilists
No inherent meaning = no meaning

Kill yourself

>everything is in motion and always changes.
Motion is completely relative.

a good number existentialists later focused on how existentialism relates to society and history after they wrote about the individual

Good.

Kill yourself

Fuck that noise. All anybody will ever do is look out for number 1. No silent philosophical guiding hand will change that. Also who's to say existentialism is responsible for this line of thought.

>existentialism and this twitter quote are related!!!!!

how fucking retarded are you

They are related. Existentialism became mainstream in the 20th Century when Sartre made it pop, Simon de Beauvoir was the first to apply it to gender in The Second Sex. Whether people actually are intelligent enough to connect the term with it hardly matters anymore than whether or not people are smart enough to connect Locke with the American Constitution.

It's only Sartre that had the really crazy radical freedom thing. As in you have the freedom to be happy in a Syrian torture prison. Essentially true, but it ignores a good deal of real fucking living.

Spooked Muslims do not know what's up.

I'm glad you shared that. Your opinion is very, very important. You are a special person and clearly a cut ahead of most.

Bane?

The reason Tumblr people are even relevant now is that faggots like you get outraged about their bait and tell everybody about it, thus further disseminating their bait to a wider audience and fueling their victim complexes.

Thinking that my existence has a purpose doesn't mean I'm narcissistic. If anything it conveys the opposite, as ones who embrace nihilism tend to be the most selfish, hedonistic, self-righteous people on the face of the planet cuz "nothing really matters my dude haha".

you could say those fags are "up"

Existentialism is the idea that your life has no predisposed purpose, and it's just up to you to make one up.

What does inherent meaning mean exactly? Why isn't a meaning you assign for yourself just as valid?

that's true, though even sartre was a committed political activist who wrote on how existentialism works in a macro, historical context.

>it's narcissistic to want a reason to live

Who gives a fuck if people want to be categorized as delusional shit? I mean, how does that affect you? How does that makes your life a struggle? Do you suffer economically, socially, emotionally because a tumblr idiot wants to be called xhor instead of him?

Stop being an unassertive manchildren.

what is this chart of people indicating?

because the value assigned by a baby rapist, a nigger lover, a suicide mudslime bomber, and you are all of equal value.

It's all just a way to pass time until you die. As soon as I accepted Nihilism, I went full hedonist.

confirmd homosexualis perhaps