/twg/ - Total War General

>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer

Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- [YouTube] KILLING CHAOS! - Total War: WARHAMMER Battle Gameplay (embed)
Battle Magic Spotlight -- [YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Battle Magic Spotlight [ESRB] (embed)
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- [YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough (embed)
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- [YouTube] Total War: Warhammer - First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign (embed)
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/0/485623406941686221/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to bring your Antiochus memes on your first date.

literally soon

>Copying the text instead of the youtube links

Are you fucking retarded.

And no, I don't care that they guy before you did it too, that OP was equally retarded.

>M2

ugh

Yeah, and I don't care that you're annoyed. If you wanted to fix it the links then you could've made the thread.
I did it last minute.

First for stronk womyns

Anime!

U fucked up op
But i'm too hyped for warhammer to be mad at you

>no edition

this is shit

SOON
FUCKING SOON

WHAT IF IT'S DISAPPOINTING?

steamcommunity.com/app/364360/discussions/0/485623406941686221/
Pls support my idea

>No edition
>/twg/ in the name field AND the subject field
>Fucking up the links

This OP could only be worse if it forgot to link to the previous thread.

>WHAT IF

That's a guarantee lad

Kek

>tfw vampire counts are probably going to be shit

I actually support this.

Not like i care, but it would be nice.

It's been like that for the last 10 generals at least. You've picked a strange time to start complaining, especially given how long there was to create a new thread yourself while the old one was on page 10

It's not too late to migrate to the real edition

shut up OP your thread is shit

fuck off

The only time I ever noticed "thread" editions was Crapawa Shitjo general using them fairly early in the board's history because they needed to prompt any possible discussion.
I think they're terrible.

All it takes for shitty OPs to triumph is for critics to be too lazy to make the fucking thread themselves.

It ain't me

Stop pretending, you made a horrible abomination of a thread and fucked up everything you possibly could

It will probably have a decent release but it will also feel a bit lacking.

Morathi will be LL for Dark Elves, why is she crying?

I think we can all agree that nobody gives a fuck about Araby.

I'm not OP and I know this thread is shit. If you want things to be less shit, you're going to have to actually work on making it a reality instead of throwing a temper tantrum

guys, seriously

I'm still fucking mad

So who are they exactly just lazy copy past from irl arabs?

With the whole being able to recruit elite units in hostile territory from the corpses for cheaper than your cities could be more than enough to keep you afloat during the campaign.

Multiplayerwise, I've no idea. They do feel a bit underwhelming, if only based on them having "expendable units", which I never run. I aim to have my same army survive several campaigns of war in previous titles.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

but with actual djinns and flying carpets

i still don't think this is funny

So nothing original

I want to invade Tilea and make the unreconquista.

They have Djinns, which is cool
But that's all.

The idea is stupid because it would be forced.
The idiot who originally made that clearly has no true knowledge of the game or the setting and felt like shitposting.

Of all the characters listed, the majority exist in factions confirmed by that point to not be in the game until an expansion.
All of the Vampire characters are either no-names or one really far outside of the total warfare side of the setting.

We probably will be getting the Fey Enchantress because Bretonnia is so starved for characters.
We will quite clearly be getting others in other factions as they're released. It's that none make sense at release.

I do that too, but you can cycle through chaff units along the way. Feels more natural and desperate of a military campaign than stopping so that even your worst unit can reinforce to full.

Oh no not my feelings

t. cuck

>Yennefer
It figures that a feminazi would consider the worst kurwa of the Witcher as an example to emulate.

So who are the legendary female leaders of the Orks, Lizardmen, Dwarves, Chaos Dwarves, Skaven, Ogre Kingdoms and etc?

Can they wish to cuck the world?

Yes.

1. Add female soldiers to the fantasy game

2. Remove female soldiers from the history games

She's not? Lengthy posts don't always equal butthurt. She makes some good points.

Agreed. I feel VC as a whole can easily be countered with halberds and a little pew pew. I'm still gonna rock them as my first campaign though. I just don't see how they're gonna stand on equal ground with the other factions.

Why can't undead use ranged weapons?

>you seem to have mistyped the captcha
go fuck yourself

Lizardmen are technically all sexless.
That's close enough right.

I wouldn't mind female leaders desu. Only lore friendly ones though. Playing as the nuln slut might be cool.

They don't have the precision to do anything other than flail a weapon around

They can borrow cheerleaders from Blood Bowl.

I am legitimately hype for TW:W.

I know it's bad because it's just setting myself for dissapointment but christ.

>for the sake of immersion I need to have an undead, an elf or a daemonic/godly entity to have boobs

not that I'm against the inclusion of more LL, regardless of sex, but that's crazy reasoning.

The Fay is already in and the vampires have one normal hero.

considering that out of sexless green monsters, bearded manlets, undead, enslaved barbarians, chivalry and the empire we have 1 female LL, 1 female hero and one trans LL I don't think people can whine about representation, especially given what the future holds.

That's very progressive

It's not that they can't, they just kinda don't.
VC are all arrogant and shit, they just throw dead things blindly.
They have fairly good magic which is technically ranged.

The KANGZ do use range because rather than a fistful of corpses used without tactics, the kangz emulate their ancient military.

Why didn't they just do the Tomb Kings? They're like the same faction but not annoying and shit.

nope, there was a reason they were never truly explored: none cared

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO TYPE IN THAT CODE ON GMG?

I WANT TO BUY WARHAMMER AND SAVE SOME SHEKELS BUT I DO NOT WANT TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW

>female skeletons

Tomb kings are way too far south for the geography of your first installment of $59.99

>one trans LL

I don't mind this, also why are people crying feminism? This isn't replacing male characters, it's addinf female ones from thr setting

But anyway as others have said other factions not yet in the game have the truly important female characters

>but not annoying and shit
skellysneks and skellscoprions spawning behind you isn't annoying?

tomb kings are irrelevant

I'm still going to buy this shit.

Everyone knows Archaon is in truth a cumdump

Which code?
25% off usually have a limit but there is ALWAYS a 20% off one you can use.

Because Vampire Counts are more pertinent to interactions with more of the factions, and the no ranged thing is an interesting thing to define a faction in a Total War game. And as this is their proof of concept for a non-historic title they should probably make the factions as different as they can.

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKER

nice kel'thuzad clone.

How do I make total war fun again?

I love to play some shogun 2 multiplayer but then avatar conquest is lame when you only have the first units and no one plays classic battles.

The regular game you would play is just disappointing because the AI is never intelligent. Battles are always gaming the AI and seeing horrid shit like how it will always commit sudoku on pikes.

Mods are always some kind of mess, DEI last I checked was definitely lame and gives you some nice historyfag stuff but then makes the battles complete shit and all the units completely dulled out in coloration.

Same user I can't help it, this is the first game I have been excited for in years.

I just love everything about the concept, the world looks amazing the maps look varied. And for once every faction looks like it will play like a new game.

I would rather the g have few factions and they play different than 10 Germanic tribes and 10 eastern empires.

It has so much promise I just hope it lives up to it.

Stay calm and play TWW

Actually this is more an undead naga than Kel'Thu-SHUT UP

>today I will remind them

Any mods better then Darthmod for Empire?

wrong pic, there should have been the story of settra marching north across the old world to smack a chaos lord and everyone who lived to see him for his impudence

Ok that thread is silly, this is the first time I have to side with the chick, all these idiots talking about feminism have not a single clue about Warhammer lore.

This is the equivalent of being against, say, introducing tyrande in a warcraft game because feminism, it makes no sense, she's a character in the setting.

Don't bully the Austro-Hungarian empire
It was great in it's own way

Other than Neferata, are there any female LL in the fluff for the current factions?

I don't remember if the Chaos chick is a LL or not
I think she is not

I'm thinking.

How they are gonna add Blood dlc ? since there is no more lock on animation, duel, blabla..

>Lines is in first person rather than third.

You fucked up.

Blood splurt out as they die of heart attacks just like in Attila.

Kislev's just an Empire reskin, though.

>fight VC
>halberds counter 65% of VC army
>ez win
someone tell me i'm wrong

What do you mean everything is still motion capture

LL not so much but I don't see a problem having the option to just pick gender for normal lords and heroes when it makes sense. Pretty basic customization that won't really go against lore either.

Of course this won't please the feminist retards but for the normal people it would be a refreshing improvement for sure.

IN THE FLUFF

I don't wana touch fantasy garbage.

You don't need 1v1 synced animations to add blood. You can add blood to individual death-animations or just getting-hit-animations. Will probably be on death.

Big ass monsters that regenerate health+flying armies and some of the most elite units in the game.

use magic
flank with god-tier cav

Neferata isn't a good example to be honest. She shouldn't be a combat character.

Valkia is Khorne's top bitch.

Fey Enchantress is a Bretonnian lord. I think. I don't know shit about the Bretonnian roster because nobody does.

Morathi for Dark Elves

Alarielle for High Elves

Khalida for the KANGZ

Sisters of Twilight and technically Drycha for Wood Elves

That's what he's refering to halberdiers countering I think
They have anti-large

I meant faction as in races.

Kislev being an Empire reskin means they're not really relevant to the question at hand.

Health regeneration doesn't affect the AI because it's incapable of keeping reserves and unit preservation. It will never pull a unit out of a fight unless it's routing.

Vampire counts are completely fucjed and I have no idea how can CA fix this without making zombies and skellies muvh stronger that they are thus breaking the whole cheap throwaway meat shields for steong elites schtick.

The strong elites can't do enough because they are countered, buffin vampire magic is out the question, it would just make things unfun.

We've seen it pull units out of combat in warhmmer streams

The vampire magic is supposed to buff units quite well in general. Probably have to use cavalry and terror causing units to go for the morale kill against equal armies in the campaign though.

Customs should be fine as long as the unit pricing is obviously balanced.

It kinda functions. A lot of the regenerating units don't have the best morale. So they'll rout, regen and rally.