/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Brazzers Edition

Previously on /gtag/: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp
pastebin.com/W1yPCwdS
discord.gg/0119dxQ0hds8BnPxA
youtube.com/watch?v=vsVAsN3q-Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Official Discord - Join us, we don't bite! Just one rule: Don't be a jerk.
discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp

Thank you

Cool, a thread to talk about GTA, and not GTAG.

>Official
Fuck off
>Discord
Double fuck off

Fuck off and die

when will dreams and nipple come back

I fucking hate NPCs.

Let's post some good webms.

Dreams played yesterday
Nipple played today

--NOTICE TO ALL THOSE WHO PLAN ON GTAG MAKING THREADS IN THE FUTURE--

We will be phasing out the use of random images and will begin using this template for our thread's original post.

We forgive you for creating a second thread and clogging up Veeky Forums's catalog, however I would advise against doing it in the future. From one fellow Anonymous to another, thank you.

In singleplayer if I upgrade Amanda's Sentinel will it stay upgraded?

Also if I buy a vehicle off the internet where does it go? Does it go under the little Special Vehicles menu with the Elegy in the Garage or does it take up a space?

You fucking showed them m8. I just love how NPCs always turn at the correct time.

What are some good local recording settings?

Reminder that the pro-discord poster pushing discord everywhere is a false-flagging shitposter who doesn't care about discord either way and is simply laughing at all of you that argue with each other about the discord

Don't give him the satisfaction

Kill yourself discord shitter.

Lol no
YOU ARE SAYING GTA GENERAL GENERAL YOU DENSE FUCK

elegy goes into the special vehicles thing
not sure about the amanda thing, i remember changing the color of it to black when you had to drive amandas car because michaels was stolen by jimmy, but after awhile it went back to red, not sure about the upgrades desu

I play the game on lowest everything/nVidia PCSS shadows

When I want to record stuff from AR, I jack up the settings ot high

GTAG can be larger than /gtag/

You don't get what a general for a game means do you?

Reminder that Nipple X Dreams were a top tier couple.

Reminder that they both left and now all we have is Horris X Kaz and Aralich X Kazritsu

I want to post my shitty overedited photos but it feels wrong with the overedited images club being dead

See

>Remember playing in passive mode when I first started out to avoid getting randomly gunned down by kuruma shitters.
>Have since stopped playing in passive primarily so I can pull civs out of their cars and beat them to death when they cut me off.

wait if it's not official then what is it

>Horris X Kaz
You mean Cat, right?

It's a mistake.

Rate my GTAG waifu

3/10
looks like a genuine meth addict

rate mine

Rip Heine

>NPC_Drivers_2.webm
Who has the most NPC driver webms?

He's back in under a different name

I know it does, I'm wondering if other cars I buy will go into that menu too

maybe ill try it with a cheap car first

How is the existence of the Discord justified? All it's done is make the general shittier than usual.

Annies discord friends don't even care about gta

We have no reason not to. You're a cesspool. sage

>gtag
>gta
nigga

They all joined /gtag/ a week or two ago
They had their own crew
They literally joined /gtag/ so they wouldn't look out of place in Annies discord, cause all they do is play with each other
They could've simply created a non /gtag/ discord (or use their mabigen discord since that's where they're all coming from)
Why is he in /gtag/ then?

shit, other cars you buy will take up space
if you lose track of them or they get destroyed they're gone, if you get busted you can retrieve them in an impound lot

And annie is incapable of following his own instructions. These were posted in general chat.

The fact that nobody is required to join or participate in it in order to join or stay in the crew

what did you expect from a "woman"

Then why is it being pushed as "official" you retard?

Make up your mind

I'm actually not, I don't care to go to those lengths, especially not to upset someone further than I have already with just my presence. I'd rather not cause her anymore undue stress and I won't return even if invited a third time.

Why are you even still there?
What kind of cuck are you?

Cool now leave the thread too and we will all be good.

t. i believe annie is a girl and crime is a girl

Reminder that discordfags are getting kicked out of the crew.

>not showing whole convo
you fuck
pastebin.com/W1yPCwdS

can we really please stop posting discord drama on the thread.

Ok, maik

I'm actually glad they're doing it, it's riling people up and keeping the discord from becoming a mandated circle jerk.

When are we gonna get some promotions running?

I will stop dramaposting when you stop discord posting. Ball is in your court.

>tfw the other half of your couple is busy playing other games

Post 'em anyway, dude.
Who cares if they're edited to all hell or if they're spur-of-the-moment SMASH DAT F12 BUTTON caps? Good screenshots are good screenshots.

see
you fucking moron. how many times has annie said it's not supposed to be an official thing? too many to count. but you keep falling for some obvious fucking bait from a shitposter that knows by pushing discord hard he can rile you up so very easily and cause more arguments. exactly like what just happened. let's see if you'll fall for his shitty bait again.

Then why is Annie having an asthma attack on discord threatening to only allow REAL discord accounts

December 2015 was comfy.

People were promoted in the middle of the purge.

> how many times has annie said it's not supposed to be an official thing? too many to count.
when is blater making an official discord for just chats?

>almost more lieutenants than reps
Purge when

Yesterday

because people that don't like the discord are going in there under different names to search for screenshots to post in this thread to cause more arguments.
see:
after all this bullshit do you really think an "official" gtag discord is a good thing to make and it won't cause shitposting about some other thing people decide to bitch about?

>tfw banned and only got to see 2 hours of snow

I actually took care of the Lieutenants and Reps before I went to purge muscles.
Lieutenants are more or less untouchables :^)

It's okay, you can get a menu and have snow 24/7!

that's rough. Snow was amazing.

>tfw I'm there but not in the image

>I want the self-proclaimed official /gtag/ to have no admin besides me
You offered it to the two people who told you from the fucking beginning that they don't want to be the admin
Them declining is literally your only defense to the "I'm not a power hungry fuckface I offered them admin powers" schtick
Also yeah, that's not how you envisioned the Discord to be, having no power

>after all this bullshit do you really think an "official" gtag discord is a good thing to make and it won't cause shitposting about some other thing people decide to bitch about?
at least get one out there that isn't one run by a faggot and his friends where lots of gtag including blater hang out

Context isn't needed. Lewd is lewd.

>or else we don't get more people in here
What a supplementary chat for the general, it's totally NOT there to stroke your ego and see you as the supreme leader!

I never said the discord is god damn "official gtag"

snow pissed me off after awhile
and i enjoyed it in sp
i did feel like shit because i didn't see gtag in a while and family gatherings where ass

there already is a second discord that's supposedly just for gtag. and it's totally dead

Really why are you in a discord you obviously dislike and why do you keep posting about it?

You did, you keep posting it you stupid mother fucker.

>means grand theft auto general
Exactly. GTAG. Not Annies friends that joined gtag for convenience sakes while giving 0 shits about it.

I'm not in it. More than 1 person is anti discord here

he already did you retarded faggot
discord.gg/0119dxQ0hds8BnPxA
try lurking a bit more

Post Characters

How about no.

said it very clearly.
I know the Steam group chat is kill, but its still there for a quick chat involving multiple people when they need privacy or they need to be in split lobbys.

When discord was made, and I heard about its "epic features", the first thing I said was "So its just GTA ingame chat.... without GTA?" and whoop-de-fucking-do, it turned into that. Oh well.

No, no discords, no anything.
gtag for discussing, videos and pictures
crew page for more "official" stuff (like those purge posts)
gta because, well, it puts the GTA in /gtag/.

god dammit see once again

the shitposter going on about this "THE DISCORD IS OFFICIAL IT'S WHAT GTAG SHOULD BE LETS MAKE GTAG BETTER WITH DISCORD" crap isn't null. null has said so many times it's not official but you keep believing an anonymous post in the thread that could be anybody at all.

FYI I'm Sam Houser of Rockstar and I say there will be a new gtao update in 17 minutes. Do you believe me too?

This bridge is nice. I wish you all could enjoy it, instead of posting about discord.

After being in the discord for abit now, I'd have to agree on both sides arguing about discord.
Generally it's decent. Couple people playing some game modes. Jolly good time. Talking about non-gta stuff because it's a chat room really.
It also separates the player base obviously causing virulent shitposting about each side, and may or may not make people not and in the discord to feel superior.
Shit's already snowballed too hard to fix. Shitters gonna shit, not everyone can lead something, and also;

youtube.com/watch?v=vsVAsN3q-Uo

WHY DO YOU KEEP PUSHING IT AS OFFICIAL IF IT ISN'T OFFICIAL

MAKE. UP. YOUR. MIND. STOP SHITPOSTING

STOP [SPOILER]DISCORD[/SPOILER] POSTING

discord sounds like something meant for gamers and friends, i don't think it will work well for a whole community

Disconnect the Discord

Woof, I don't know which one of these is yours but I feel sorry for you if it's any of them besides the skinhead

ONE ANONYMOUS SHITPOSTER IS PUSHING FOR IT TO BE OFFICIAL. ONE GUY. SOMEONE WHO HAS NO POWER IN THE CREW OR THE DISCORD IS PUSHING FOR IT. NOT NULL. ONE PERSON IS PUSHING FOR IT SOLELY TO BAIT YOU AND AND YOU KEEP FALLING FOR IT.

literally anarchy vs democracy /gtag/ edition.

gta has alot of great areas

You know who the skinhead is.

the issue is not about it being official or not
it's about using the thread to get people into the chat so he she it can stroke it's fucking ego
see

>about to beat horris
>then go up 5 on a single hole
this game is fucking bullshit

This is more proof that 2015 PC /gtag/ was best /gtag/