Join NOFUN or RNM41
Ask in the Veeky Forums channel

Previous Shit Thread

REMEMBER TO GAS ALL ANIMES

Best tank in game when?

>pic related, best tank

4th for MoEssssssss

anime edition?

But the question is: did he put him on his ignore list?

Can I get an accept on my clan app for NA? I'm Irish King, I'm not a faggot.

We hit the image limit thanks to shrek and tank posting))))))

>liking 2d cancer produced by kikes to brainwash you

>tripfagging

Thanks, now I can filter you.

Oberst isn't online right now.

hype!

That filename must be referncing her teeth.

Nobody who can process it is online right now.

the jew fears the samurai

try it

>implying Veeky Forums isn't full of brainwashing, shills, liars, samefags, and disingenuous ideology/discussion around every corner
Why are you here if you're worried about brainwashing?

>Veeky Forums is full of redpilling nationalists wich politely discuss their stance on heritage and race
FTFY

>this match
>good

only a true autist would think such a thing

>be IS7
>can't pen shit

what good is this tank

I want anime shitters to leave

just shoot gold
where do you think you are?

>just shoot gold

i shouldnt fucking have to

german heavies just slowly creep up on me and rape me with every shot (even if im hull down somehow) and the broke ass cannon doesnt do a damn thing

especially the Maus. Fuck the Maus

just shoot the turret cheeks

Is the maus good? I'm decently new and am trying to get to one but whatever the tier 4 panzer is, I'm just terrible with it

it's special, but it's decent

How do I play the panzer 38 (T) n.A.?

in tier 4 games, like a regular low tier light/med

in tier 6 games, cheeky support tank, try to keep enemies spotted without dying any time it's possible, focus the enemy low tiers or paper tanks, distract heavies so that your team can take shots at them, or flank if/when there's openings

How do I play the Vks, (H) And (P), L/56 And Pzkpfw?

>liking 3d cancer produced by kikes to brainwash you

Spotting is a bitch. I just get 1 shit by a random person that I can't even see. Why am I so bad.

>liking anything

>Spotting is a bitch. I just get 1 shit by a random person that I can't even see. Why am I so bad.

If you're playing higher tiers, it's probably because they have further viewing range than you.

Just keep mobile, stay behind hills/cover as much as possible and hope for the best.

Most people in this game can't hit a moving tank to save their lives, unless they're TOG-tier slow

The 38t nA is nowhere near as good for it's tier. The Tier III 38t is a powerhouse with the top gun, and can easily carry tier III or VI games. It even does well in tier V games it played conservatively. But the nA isn't much of an improvement over its predecessor, something which is exacerbated by the Scout Matchmaking that it is susceptible to.

I love my 38t.

>its another autistic anime image OP episode

Just trying to grind my way to at least a medium german tank. This is pure suffering.

You're useless as a scout if you don't have a 100% crew, and binocs or optics.
WG added spotting circles to the minimap in vanilla game recently, turn them on in settings.
The largest circle will be maximum render range, beyond that tanks will just disappear.
Just smaller than that is max spotting range (445m I think). Smaller circle is your current spotting range. The goal for any light/med is to get your "current" spotting range as close as possible (or further) than the max spotting range. If you're a scout and don't have like 430m view range (after binocs/crew/etc), then you're useless as a scout, just putter around and try to get cheeky shots on tanks with shit armor.

Spend gold to skip ahead to the fun goy.

It's best to skip it frankly, the Pz IV H is far more fun.

Tournament in 30 mins

Post reserves

mongoose need not come

What gun should I use on the O-Ho?

15 cm

15cm

Post yfw NA hours begin and we have to endure whining and raging in the thread when former-BENIS members get rekt even in a tier 3 tournament.

>127 reserves
you know you can use those and not collect them

u crying when soviets are the most op tanks? try getting the fucking maus line, THAT is pure suffering, specially now that everyone become spamming gold shitters as soon as they spot you

>activate 3 300%, 2 hour packs
>suddenly don't feel like playing anymore

I just never grind anything, usually alternating tanks

I guess that's not a good excuse, I usually just forget they exist

>celsius
>logical
come on man, there's no reason to start at the temperature at which water freezes, especially when there are places that humans live below that temperature. I think Fahrenheit is pretty stupid too but they're both awful systems. The only good one is Kelvin

SO BAD

I never know when it's a good time to use them. I don't have premium, so it doesn't seem like a good idea to just waste them

Kelvin scale is practically the same as celsius, so that point is moot. Besides, celsius gives nicer numbers to everyday phenomena.

Khalron the tourney is starting

What matters about Kelvin isn't the scale it's the range of values. It has a logical starting point of 0. Its 0 is the 0. You talk about Celsius having "nice numbers" but it's not intuitive at all and it's no less arbitrary than Fahrenheit. 0 isn't any easier to remember than 32.

Except Kelvin is only logical for calculations and shit. It isn't very helpful to use such large numbers when discussing normal temperatures.

>using reserves
old xvm config fucking up the descriptions

>Besides, celsius gives nicer numbers to everyday phenomena

u wot m8

The only advantage Celsius has to Fahrenheit in discussing normal temperatures is that more people in the world know Celsius. It's not harder to remember 122 degrees than it is 50 degrees. Fahrenheit has a wider range because of its smaller increments and that means it can be more descriptive without resorting to decimals

>water freezes at 0
>water boils at 100

>water freezes at 0
>boils at 100
as opposed to
>freezes at 32
>boils at 212

not at Fahrenheit you fool

And a hot day is +25, not +300, etc.

I agree.

>0 isn't any easier to remember than 32

>It's not harder to remember 122 degrees than it is 50 degrees.

You're trying a bit too hard m8.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

only if you are being seriously retarded

Today was a good day in WoT. Got almost all of my x2s on the first try.

So you legitimately believe that you'd have a harder time remembering or learning that water freezes at 32 degrees than 0 degrees? It's simple memorization

It's not as straightforward as that. Those numbers affect how people think. It goes very deep. A logical system helps with logical thinking in general.

>actively avoiding the base 10 calculations because muh murica is superior

zero is not a number

fahrenheit just works better from an everyday perspective, celsius is better for scientific things when base 10 is easier to calculate.

Fahrenheit
0(really cold)-100(really hot)

Celsius
0(freezing)-100(boiling)

however the metric system is great when you're actually measuring things and converting from something like area to weight.

>0 Fahrenheit is really cold
Lmao, you have to go to the negatives to get to 'really cold'.

>0 fahrenheit isn't cold

where are you from Siberia?

>-25 Celsius is a cold winter day
>+25 Celsius is a warm summer day

compared to

>-13 Fahrenheit is a cold winter day
>77 Fahrenheit is a warm summer day

USAUSAUSAUSA

>+25 C is a warm summer day
>+25 C
>warm

please be trolling

That's simply not true. There's no correlation between learning the metric system and one's ability to think logically. The metric system is better in length, mass, and volume measurements because it follows a strict and logical progression. The metric metric for temperature is also uniform, but in this respect it is not unique. The Fahrenheit metric is also uniform with a strict increase, because it, too only possesses 1 uniform unit. Because they both follow a logical yet arbitrary progression, the more descriptive system is the superior one.

You'd need to substantiate the claim that learning the metric system helps with logical thinking in general, because in the different societies of the world there are simply too many factors of variance that could affect this.

I'll let you in on something though. The shitty system of measurement in the US? A significant portion of the people don't bother remembering them. Instead most people opt for using fractional measurements of the most common units. People don't say "quarts" as much as they do "quarter of a gallon". People don't treat feet the same as they do miles, they simply use the different units for different things. If the metric system promotes logical thinking, our shitty system certainly promotes logical thinking if only as a way of learning to better understand it and finding different ways of using it. You think the difference between pounds and tonnes is silly and not uniform? Well, we do to, so we don't use them for the same things.

>25C
>77F
>warm
you guys are fucking pussies

>77F
>warm
>you guys are fucking pussies
I said warm, not hot, my burger friend.

Has anybody realized that Fahrenheit is based around human body temperature? That's why it's easier to use in everyday situations. Though honestly, if you've grown up using a certain measurement system, it isn't that hard to use or understand.

95F is warm

-25c is J U S T tier
25c is perfect
35c is where shit gets uncomfortably hot
40+ is kys zone

literally talking out of your ass - the post

that is literally oven temperature where I'm from