youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitters

new mastery system is dumb

you fucked up already. remake it

Ops, fucked up the Old Thread:

IMPRESSIONS ON TALIYAH?

You're dumb.

Why were you banned? I'm also a shit Zed and these fags think I'm trolling whenever I go Corki mid. At least I behalf that you don't even understand what these faggots say, sometimes I just want to play every game muted but it fucks me up cause no communication later.

I was going out of Plat 6 weeks ago, then a fucking duo fucked my promos around and tilted me like no tomorrow. He got banned too.

thanks

Is the new champ live yet? I don't see it in the API list of champions.

Can someone explain who the fuck would ever use stormraiders

>tfw decide to commission a ship and artist does it way too romantically

NO
there needs to be threat and violence

pretty shit right now. which means that it'll only be a matter of time until riot buffs her and gives her stupid shit

tf, ryze, anivia

Guide to making this thread better:

Step 1: Go to the top or bottom right and click settings.

Step 2: Under "Filters & Post Hiding", click [Edit] next to "Filter and highlight specific threads/posts"

Step 3: Click Add. Paste "!T3poppymPI" into the pattern field and select "Hide". Click save.

Step 4: Enjoy improved thread!

boring lore, nothing but rock puns, ugly design and weak kit. 2/10

She was fun to test out in a 1v1 with a bot. I feel like she could probably be stronger. She laugh during passive makes me feel good about myself. Big schnoz

epic

>adc doesn't rush level two
>enemy does
>we lose first blood from the immediate gank
>drop her, try and make something happen mid
>jungler (who turns out to be duoing with adc) raging at me for leaving bot
>report support x9
>enjoy your ban XD
How do people main support?
If your laner isn't gonna carry, why would I waste time there?

Am I the only one who bought all the tier 2 runes just because? Am I also the only one who don't see the point of having runes pre-30 if you can't use them all?

Nasus if you want to meme
Ryze

xth for breast waifu

In a dead autosage thread. What's your point

>She laugh during
I can't type well when I get paid to type all day
HER LAUGH

Put your trip back on, please.

>tfw our guys at TSM are going to crush the LCS in a few weeks

One step ahead.

i thought meme 9 were our guys?

it was a botted account. i thought transferring it over to a different region while i practiced thresh all day when i switched to learning support would bypass me getting picked up and banned, but it didnt rip......

I know enough of what they say to be honest, i can speak and read a decent amount of espanol. theyre not all that bad to foreigners but they do get mad if you are foreign + feeding. They fucking hate it when people lose lane lol

from what i heard its kinda like the BR syndrome, where they just hate to play with other people of their own kind, if that makes any sense.

two steps behind nice summer list

DONALD FRANCISCO

poppy is waifu

People picking Nasus to counter Illaoi are so crazy.

lol

I used CCleaner and forgot to backup my list you dick.

Someone had to have gone afk or this is the deepest darkest shadows of bronze I have ever witnessed

everyone is everyone's guy on lolg, everyone shills for other teams, and calls each other reddit for their tastes

fuck, meant to quote this faggot

Ryze and Mordekaiser

are you the type of guy who only reads picture books with your girlfriends son too

>banning strawpoll
u hate fun

Well, their type chat triggers me a lot, I wish they were just fully shut up and just focusing on the game, like anyone. Whenever they lose lane I ask them what happened and try to help them, and I even recommend them how to build when X or Y comp. LAN Plat is EASY as hell, but I forgot how to have fun and that costed me games, so that's why I have been playing Yi and testing the dunking machine once again.

Does the /mute all still work?

>Nasus D/Cd at lvl 5.
>Didn't die once to you
Yea, you really out played him

Bloodrazor kogmaw botlane. Anyone else tried it since the buffs? It's really fun and strong late game, 6% max health damage on hit, on 3 people at a time combined with sated Devourer passive is truly absurd. The only problem is early game you're a useless sack of shit without heal. Unless you have a Braum support you're absolutely getting face fucked 24/7.

So what do you guys think, is the meme worth it or not?

He forgot the League of Legends comment filter.

how did you see buukage's post if you have him filtered?

Play an AP "support."

I wouldn't call your mom my "girlfriend" nor (you) my "son".

he doesnt have this one on either of his filters

kids got some autism really

Xth for my Katarina
best girl
:3c

What's the reason for having a trip/name besides being an attention whoring faggot?
Also Taliyah is possibly the weakest champion ever released.

How did you pass 1st grade if you can't even read?

so nobody to play on LAN i guess?

tomoka not invited

Why does everyone hate this splash? What's wrong with it?

why
You don't want me to dunk nerds with you?

reminder to take your main champion into the jungle to afk farm and only appear to harvest opportunistic kills to maximize KDA and farm for FREE S grades win or lose

anime isn't real

some people have earned them

>What's the reason for having a trip/name besides being an attention whoring faggot?
pic related

I hope you guys are excited for esports next week, make sure not to watch the spot.tv broadcasts

No reason and I bet there's some dragon/baron pit wall laughs to be had. She should be hilarious in urf too

>People keep playing Tali jungle
Thanks for the free wins losers!

>some people have earned them

I dont really care, but people here do not like you

Literally did this earlier with kogmaw
Ended 19/11/5 got S rank lol

is diana for cuddling during full moon nights?

>dunk nerds
>only plat V on lan after 500+ games
It'd be more like me carrying your drooling mass of worthlessness to a victory you don't deserve.
Too much work

>Also Taliyah is possibly the weakest champion ever released.
>Wasn't around for release yorick

avatarfags are patrician, tripfags are faggots

prove me wrong, you can't

>had jhin shard
>decided to throw it away

fuck

>I do what other people do
?
Also who are "people"? These are anons, and most of the times, is mostly one or two fags that are still triggered for no reason, like

do we have another "carry.gg" like site?

So I've been playing windy ionian man and having good results so far. Against what I shouldn't pick him?

>tfw I like his ults screams so much that I keep playing Yasuo
HASAGI
SORYE GE TON

>counterplay.xyz/

youtube.com/watch?v=BzIGTZWh9Co

pick him into anyone and outplay them with your madskillz

AFAIK you shouldn't play him against Riven, Garen, Swain, Malhazar and Yii, but I might be wrong.

>Diving into a 1vs4 as yasuo knowing you may die but at least pick up 2 kills
mi wo sutetemo myouri wa sutezu

Why the fuck is tank Ekko allowed to deal damage?

In fact, what is Riot's obsession with allowing tanks to shit damage?

I wanna be friends with Taliyah :3

yeah content creators mostly

placem!
can people stop fucxking playuing this cancer champ fizz??

that is not ancient ionian dialect user

You leave your IGN, I won't be fooled.

I feel that. It hurts

>Before we talk about Swain proper, consider this a public service announcement: Torment’s damage amplification is a flat 20% as of 6.9, which means you shouldn’t level it first.
Oh wow they actually had to say it

He has so many counters its ridiculous

Annie, fizz, zed, azir, ryze, malz, viktor, kayle, talon, lulu

But unless you are against decent players most of these champs go oom from missing skillshots

Also a bad yasuo player is his biggest counter

>he doesnt know
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NhEhjkOy8

onfline?

Release Skarner was worse. I don't think there was a single person out there that didn't call him the worst champion ever.

Why doesn't anyone line kogmaw FUCK if he's not turbo cancer does everyone forget about him?

He is 1 pro pick away from getting too popular and becoming permabanned dont worry

They didn't got love from their parents I guess so they decide to whore themselves for any drop of attention.

>Fizz
>Fisherman Fizz
I hope he rapes you with no lube and you single handedly lose your team the game

>you was to coked out to know she has a midget inside of her

What did he mean by this?

whats the reason to being a guy who posts the same images every day? same thing really