twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meow i'm a cat irl

When is Demo Day 9?

Too soon

itch.io/jam/agdg-demo-day-9

reposting this because I didn't realize I posted as the thread died
how's my spriting?
it's a dude

I thought we were going with this OP pic.

she's pretty cute

Since this thread was made like 20 posts early it's safe to assume the image is a meme that OP is trying to force

>that picture
What could it mean...

again?
fuck off.

>Calling my game a meme.
It's relevant to /agdg/ and that other guy refused to put my game in there because he said I was a whodev. Well guess what? where's your game you nodev? oh that right, it don't exist

i mean, that pic is kinda ugly looking tbqh but anything's better than this avant garde shitposting

Reminder to everyone that this is a false flag

>Trudeau is a wife batterer

Canada is over

Source?

What time (zone) should I be posting shit on social media?

American evening?

I wish we had a person like Putin for president

>cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

>I want to say that for all of us who witnessed this, this was deeply traumatic, what I will say, if we apply a gendered lens, it is very important that young women in this space feel safe to come here and work here," she said.
>"He made us feel unsafe and we're deeply troubled by the conduct of the prime minister of this country."

she probably said something mean about muslins
totaly justifiable in that case

>no hyper-feminist kinky wife who blackmails about rape accusation and forces you into cuckolding and further blackmail
why live

leave /pol/ memes in /pol/, please

>tfw no portly, aggressive black gf to shove mardi gras beads into your meme hold

Why are MPs crossing the floor? Is that common in Canada? That would legit be civil war in some countries.

Because we're not a shit-tier junta third world country.

Also I added the impulse system, works pretty well in all three axis. Physics still holding up, I think they're good enough.

Political version of a soccer player faking an injury to get their opponent penalized

The bizzare thing is he took the bait and apologized as if he'd done it on purpose

When did this happen? And are you excited?

Makes me wish my DD8 game wasn't a stack of poops.

He's got to walk on eggs with this kind of stuff, PC culture is fairly strong in the media, sadly.

What's srg?

Wow dude that is so cool totes not samefagging btw.

>srg
speed racer general

speedrunning general

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up automatic public server builds for Unity projects?

Someone should make a /srg/, /agdg/ friendship logo

there's unity cloud build.

How long until AGDQ guys start mistaking AGDG for their thread?

>When did this happen?
it didn't, you're just some autist desperately trying to make it a thing

true actually

but it kind of makes sense

no
it doesn't
just stop posting, man

I've used it, but it doesn't seem to have a purely public option. I'd have to add users on an email by email basis, plus they'd need accounts already.

Why not? Why not speedjam? DD9 is like two months away.

Speedjam ending in /srg/ running our shitty games. Good exposure, possibly interesting for speedrunners I don't really know what motivates them, but I assume it could be a win for them somehow.

I'm not a unityfag but if you get a binary download you can just write a bot to download and mirror it on itch/S3/whatever

You can only speedrun finished games you turdmole.

>I don't really know what motivates them
Autism, world records, and viewers/donations.
But mostly autism.

/srg/ is more cynical than agdg on its worst days; they're the last people you ask for a "happy funtimes crossboard collaboration!!!!! X)"
and you can't just say "something is happening!! are you excited??" and expect everyone to play along as if something's actually happening
if you want some fucks to play through unfinished, entirely unknown games, go to r/gamedev or start paying people

You're right, and I don't think it's worth pursuing, and I did go about it badly, but it was just a lolrandom thought.

I think a collab with some other general could be kind of fun though, but I guess /srg/ is not a good fit

Is that progress?

user, why aren't you making a clash of clans game?

>drunkenly suggest a devstream
>a wandering dev appears
>constantly working on his game, cozy music, stream 10+ viewers at all times
what a world

I don't want to log in on twitch so I can't message you user, but if you'd like to know how to fix the 100% view on aseprite you can. Telling you this since you don't have any preview window on while working on your sprite and in my opinion it's something you should get used to do.

no, pretending to have a girlfriend on Veeky Forums is not progress

he's been doing it a few days now. Good times.

Can someone type this in the twitch chat.

But my girlfriend is real and I did Vulkan things today

Post progress - receive fanart.

Streamguy here. Is there a major benefit to the 100% view / preview window?

Also jasozz, you should do an aseprite tutorial. And like you said, scripting. I watched a bit of your FL tutorial it was good but I had no reason to watch it so I stopped. But I think your approach to things is really helpful so you should do an aseprite one, and redo music if you feel like it.

edit > preferences > screen scaling 100% then UI 200%
^ the reason you do this is because by default aseprite doesn't show sprite in 1-1 correctly, it's blurry, so even if you don't care about the preview window you should do this in case you'd like to see how your sprite look (it's an issue they're still working on)

bottom right of Aseprite you have a 1/1 thing, click on it and you'll have a preview.

and no worries user to each their own, just trying to help

Haha I could redo my FL Studio, but if I've had two people point out features Im missing out on in ASEprite so evidently I'm not one to be teaching it :P

Any place to download ASEprite for free?

Alright user, it seems you have an older version of aseprite so you can't do what I just told you.

mega.nz/#!OtpHwIzS!jpMUtwBZHeWzdKJQTj0Z83gPPGc77UkuAcXMqBbpTjw

1.1.4 here with the thing I told you about.
On your version it seems you can only rescale everything at once which will mess your UI. Even if you don't plan on doing this tonight download it off my link now since I can't guarantee I'll have the link up forever.

Here.

No.

>evidently I'm not one to be teaching it
Nah, you get the job done. I'd be into a distilled video on how you do things in aseprite. I mean, I kind of see it but my brain nopes out when I look at the bottom part with the layers and whatnot. I know there are tutorials, but whatever.

aseprite is free, if you can compile it from git
but just linked a mega DL for the guys who are too dumb to figure it out

>for the guys who are too dumb to figure it out
And for the guys who are too dumb to run binaries from untrusted sources

Why would you do that? git is so easy

>Try to make music with no prior experience in composing
>Get something that doesn't sound like absolute shit going on

>It doesn't fit the theme of your game.

Fuck.

Also, can I get second opinion on this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1QScCz8d1jU

I've been listening to different iterations of this for the whole night, and I think my sense of judgement is starting to blur.

>but just linked a mega DL for the guys who are too dumb to figure it out
Reminder that this person could have injected any kind of code into this, why would you do that? I understand it's probably meant to be a courtesy

but just fucking learn git, it's not that hard.

narcissa looks like taylor swift

use clyp.it/ for music

Gotcha, thanks guys. Dunno why I never though to update ASEprite.

Mkay. When I get back from my interview tommorow I could do a quick ASEprite rundown.

It sounds like it has potential, but there are some parts that are a little out of key to my ears. The arpeggio for example you should try running up a minor scale.

/srg/ get out

Is GMS easy to pick up for someone who's never coded befre? Coding-wise I mean, since I don't intend to use the drag/drop things ever.

am I the only one who wishes revenge dev was real?

My crap I pushed to the end,
it's nothing extra cool, just first finished product I ever did!
Rate muh icon, its on google play store.

I wish so too. I'd buy it.

It's a good accessory to the drag and drop, but once you get to the point where you are coding more and more, I'd move onto something else. Still, good first step if nothing else.

What do you mean? I don't think I'll ever move on to anything after GMS since I only plan on doing 2D games. Only other alternative would be making my own engine? Won't be before a couple years.

I'm not sure I get your reply and I'm not sure you got what I meant either.

Thanks.
I will look into it once I wake up

Sure

It sounds kawaii friend. Like newish but still your own voice. Not bad. The melody needs to be a little bit more cohesive.
You shouldn't spend too much time, just wrap it up and move on.

I get what you meant. There's absolutely nothing wrong with sticking with GMS, it just has a few oddities that I never could get quite over. Especially because of my traditional coding background.

Point still stands, though. Easy to pick up, and as a coding beginner you'll be fine.

I've talked to him on Steamchat before. He made a few mock up screenshots from an old project he had back in middle school on GM6.
He's very anti-anime, and used that project to belittle and mock JRPGs, Dark Souls, and anime-posters.
He's also contributed to a few game jams. And is usually in Steamchat.

Lately though he's been busy bitching about the new anime style recap.

Gotcha thanks.

Well if I had to be fully honest I'd prefer making my own engine / coding my game myself but from what I gathered it'd take me minimum a year to learn C++ and I don't wish to wait that long to get started on deving.

Your troops' paths are now drawn on the screen. Obviously the art is temporary.

Seems like a sad and bitter redneck, nothing lost there then I guess.

Jesus Christ, why did you choose to make this type of game?

Because I can make it fun and I'm not delusional enough to think "Ill make runescape but better!" is an achievable plan.

>I've talked to him on Steamchat
>bitching about the new anime style recap.
This is golden, do they really waste their time bitching about animu pictures? and make games just trying to mock us? And you people call us Animedevs, and Furbrodevs bad.

Oh the irony is so sweet.

Progress! Got the beginning of what will one day be a game.

Now to just add some gameplay.

Looking forward for you to post progress.

Yogcast Dev?

I think you should consider mirroring your back sprites as well because the horns don't quite look right depending on the direction you're moving. Just what I noticed, though.

>Seems like a sad and bitter redneck, nothing lost there then I guess.
He's actually a bleeding heart liberal, also a shills for sanders. But he's a shit-poster, though also a nice guy.
We're all different people, but yes, most of us hate anime. It's generic and dump, and especially unnecessary for monday recap.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3Et_W4T7Lk

Thanks user, going to do my best to just like make game.

Nope, had actually never heard of them until just now. May change the dudes hair colour now.

Yeah I'm still working on the helmet, I'm probably going to either make the horns smaller or take them off/re=do them entirely.

>Nope, had actually never heard of them until just now. May change the dudes hair colour now.
Alright just warning you bro. Just was warning you ahead of time, but Viking are pretty dope, you can also just change it to blonde or something.

hey agdg how are my animations looking?
working on waifu jam game
waifu jam is still on right?

What is she doing?

nice repost, wheres ur REAL game

What is this stupid squatting animation? How does this even factor into the game?