Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Dirty lies edition!
Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H (embed)

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Where can I get my hands on the recipe for this fine American rifle?

FIRST FOR PINOYPRIDE

First for me.

Reminder to pump CON

MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Help a poor guy out that fell for the elememe
How the fuck am I supposed to grind with only one usable spell?

pvp > pve

Reroll to uninstall wizard
Lots of patience.

>how am I supposed to grind by pressing one button to delete mobs
???

I want to be able to buy TP already, I need more character slots

Somebody post that solo FF raping mobs at Ibre Plateau. I got my memecloud deployer there and the raping was the other way around.

>everyone says thanks for once in mission
>super comfy under a blanket but ready and reach for my keyboard
>everyone is already ``out''
y-yeah... thanks.

>mfw I realize how dead in korea this game actually is

Bot prevention was never an issue: there is no interest in buying things for a dead game. FPS? There barely is more than one player in the game, why even bother optimizing many players on the screen? /destroyguild? Do you honestly think ANYONE would even create a guild to abuse this? More content? No, we don't need that, nobody is playing the game. Then come to the west, those problems are revealed and solved, because there is actually some players playing (amidst dsaikehw, ewhajkdhnjs, asdhuqnw and their adopted kid wqjeqiwjeq, inflating the number of players.)

How many months do you guys give iTOS?

I'll make it. I made it this far with level 1 spells. I can make it further with two level 5 spells.
I have to press two buttons, thank you. I also have to press one of those buttons twice.

I am interested in this as well.
Love seeing meme classes getting outperformed.

>items you want have an infinitesimally low drop rate
Okay
>limited to 3 runs per day
This is not okay

A lot because this isn't korea?

How many cute boysdid you like today?

Would taking Rogue over Falconer/Archer3 for C6 in the cookie cutter musket build be utterly retarded?

What about scout?

I want their outfits

Git gud.
Seriously.

>bot prevention was nothing than a jew/cash grab move
took you a while to realize that, eh

Overwatch poster is putting in more effort suddenly.

Does it actually matter which server I pick?

Apparently all of them are in the US anyway so I'm guessing latency for Euros will be shit either way.

taking Scout is perfectly viable over Falconer, especially for a PvP build

I'm talking about the 40 to use shout alongside with the report bot feature.

It's amazing how dead this game actually is in Korea. Though I should have realized it earlier considering attempting classic mmorpg in a brutal market that is koream mmorpg one.

Rip in piece ktos

Tower Shield has a fucking cock and balls drawn on it. I need to hit 220 asap so I can replace it, or farm the mats for Aias.

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

Please, post some Flare Shot webms!

I have no intention to pvp whatsoever, is there still any point?

And from your lack of input on rogue I assume that's completely retarded and a waste of a circle right?

Are you retarded?

Why is 'Like' even Team shared? I don't want my pure maiden priestess to be tarnished by unholy 'likes'

Korea doesn't have bot/gold spammer issues because they require a KSSN and a cellphone to create an account.

I honestly have never seen any other companny releasing weekly patches fixing things as fast as IMC, game was rushed (yes even after 7 years), shit is unfinished, we can only hope it survives long enough for the game to be stable and feature complete.

My only real complain is them not saying a single word about optimization, they can't go and implement GvG if they don't fix the fps issues before, at least fucking make the game run on super los resource mode or whatever if you don't have the engineers to fix the core issues of not utilizing the hardware properly. Afaik korea does have a less resource intensive mode when you do world bosses, for who knows what reason that got lost in the implementation of iToS for no god damn reason.

Can you not ask a question to a question?

Silute is the best one.

Why can't I ask a question?

Rogue C1 without Ranger is a pvp build and if you were going to go PvP with that build then Scout would be better, that's all

So am I supposed to go mostly STR even as an archer and put points into CON here and there?

Game was released WAY too soon.

If IMC were smart (they're not), they'd reduce the max level to like 100. Then lower the level of all the maps.

Currently there is 134 maps in the game with quests on them, and a bunch more without quests but act as good grinding spots.
With the current level range, there is 1 map per 1.7 levels.
If the max level was 100, there would be 1 map per 0.74 levels (or 1.34 maps per level).

Not only would this mean the game is less linear because there is more maps in a level range, but it'd make it a shit load easier to balance and developing new stuff wouldn't be as urgently needed because there would be a lot of content for 100 levels anyway.

But IMC want 99999 levels because they are dumb.

>in a party with 3 brazilians
>no healer
>and the 4th guy logged out
Kill me

Fedi is actually in EU now.

Do you lose item potential on 1:1 trading?
Also trading with non-token users will make the item become untradable afterwards right?
How do you tell whether the person you're trading with has a token?

You mostly aim for SPR CON for archer. 2:1 spr con is good.

It's not bad

rogue is an ok choice, just remember you have to be behind the target for sneak hit to work, it might get frustrating when there's a mess on the screen and you can't tell what the fug is going on, capture is a god send for most partys, but circling is prefered for obvious reasons.

Honestly if you just don't want falconer 1 rank of ranger for barrage and steady aim might be also a decent choice, considering you stat and gear properly for crits rather than going rogue, and steady aim will buff your rank 7 op skills even more.

Always know your swords

I guess they don't add much for pve then?

What about Schwarzer Reiter? Though I'm guessing it doesn't add much either, looking at the skills for C1

Sorry about all the questions

>Get a card
Literally worth less than talt

Are there versions for the other classes? I like the writing in this one. I always smirk at it.

>Bot prevention
Wrong. There are bots and you can still see lists with loads of them being banned frequently

>Optimisation
Still shit in some situations like towns and areas that natural concentrated a lot of people that is a problem

>/destroyguild
I don't think Xigncode would allow that.

>content
Being worked on, theyre adding the GvG event there this week.

Ktos has far less players than itos, though

>check out the cookie cutter builds for fencer
>very few skills are fully specced and theres a ton of leftover points
am i missing something here or should i just not put points into things?

I know this was just asked last thread, but I want a few more opinions and I'm brand new to this game.

For a pure support, is it worth leveling a cleric or wizard? I'm going to be playing with a friend that's starting swordsman. It seems more people favor Cryomancer

Well, it's not so much that I don't want falconer, just that I really want some of the outfits.

From what it sounds like I may just go Rogue or Scout in the end, I guess I'll see. From the discussion I browsed over in older threads, it seemed like Falconer/A3 weren't exactly critical at all to the build so I was thinking of just grabbing a nice outfit even if the circle is somewhat suboptimal, as long as it added something.

later on getting around certain maps are incredibly annoying, so cloaking is nice to have but other than that not really.

>Not uninstalling this garbage
>Not playing Overwatch
>Tree of Savior
>7 Years

I love how the Yggdrasil guild had the brilliant idea to put their tower in the one place nobody would EVER look: Right next to the 160 dungeon entrance.

(Seriously, does NOBODY ever do runs on that dungeon?)

ask all the questions you want, I'm free right now, this goes to anyone who has questions not related to swordsman

Rogue has the meme barrage combo which is pretty good for PvE. Capture is also pretty fun to use if you coordinate with your party or if you're a sapper. But the real strength of the class comes from PvP since you can Capture enemy spells right away from them or use Feint to remove their evasion.

SR I don't know about but everyone who went them regretted it. Mounted classes are kind of buggy and you're probably better off getting an R7 like Musketeer or Cannon

That usually means you have to save points for later circles.
But it can also mean you can choose where to allocate those extra points.

Not only your sense of humour is trash, you're also giving attention to the autist that always posts that pic here.

I don't think I can drop any more circles though for ranger, can I? Unless I don't need A2.

SR is gimmicky, buggy and completely inferior to either R7 option in any way.

Capture is not as great in PVP as you might think. I'm GVGing pretty constantly (mostly small skirmishes) and I find myself using it most often to remove safety zone.

It was there when I wardec'd them last week. They removed it before the 1 hour timer was up.

I bet they didn't put their tower down for the whole duration.

>7 years
But overwatch comes out in 5 days!

that has to be the worst map to walk around in this entire game

It means "this is the essential shit, allocate the rest however you want."

if you're doing the QS3 Musketeer build don't bother getting Ranger, you really need that Archer C2.

There's pretty much two ways to divide archer builds, the ones that get QS and the ones that get Ranger. And then theres the one that gets Wugushi...

Not him, but what's your build right now?

I told you. I fucking told you that Pyromancer was better. I fucking told you that literally anything but Wiz3 would be a better use of your ranks. But did you listen? No, just had to follow the meme build.

See you in ET, I guess, if you make it that far.

>implying i'm not samefagging

told you two times already

>using it most often to remove safety zone.
this is useful as fug though if you aren't a QS who can Pavise them out.

which foreigner goes kkkkkkkkkkk?

is it brazilians or pinoys?

I only thought about that after posting yeah, considering there's usually one reply asking for more of those.

Go see a doctor.

Ah, alright

It's the A2QS3 musket build, I'm just wondering if dropping C6 Falconer/A3 for Scout/Rogue had any benefits whatsoever since I kinda want one of their outfits, or if its just a bad idea and a useless addition to the build.

Yes, it is (that was my tactic on SR, btw, pavise and remount)

However, the 3 minute cooldown means that spending it for anything else is incredibly risky, because if SZ drops after you do, you're fucked.

So it ends up a hardcounter for SZ and little else.

Rogue is not a very powerful class for PVP, but is good for lame crap like killing people in dungeon queues with karacha backstab at least? If that's your jam?

I'd recommend looking elsewhere for general PVP builds.

>I really want some of the outfits.
herp don't do this user, you'll regret it

My honest advice is really don't avoid cookie cutter builds to be a special snowflake or get a cute outfit, once you start grinding and spending money on attributes, you'll be heavily invested in a character, and investing in a subpar character could discourage you and make you quit the game or reroll.

I strongly encourage experimentation, but don't avoid 1 rank of something just to be different or get the cute outfit, specially if you're taking lower level ranks, unless you really know what you are doing.

What I advice is get a cookie cutter build, hit at least 250 and watch the people you party with all along the way, hit some world bosses, ask questions to everyone they're usually glad someone is itnerested in their build, and if you are social enough add them to friends and ask them to duel and make skill tests now and then with them. That's the only way you'll come up with the perfect build you want to play without playing every class yourself. only to be stealth nerfed to the ground in a few weeks from a balance patch, also this threads are full of misinfo and unjustified hatred towards some classes.

Sadhu's possession deals good damage?
I'd be my flying monster killing attack

What do you mean?

It's brazilians.

We go kkkkkkk and UEUAEHUAEHUAEHU and AASKPOSAKPOASKPOASKPOKAS

Also UUEAhUAEHuaehuAEHuaheuAEUhAEUhAUEhUAEHuAEHuAHEuAHEUae and EAOKPAEKPaoEKPAEKAPOASOEKASOEKASEKPASKEAOSEKPpekASEKpasekpASKEpaKSE

That's just how we are.

Yeah Sadhu's damage is off the charts

Brazilian online laugh.

no.

idk what else to take on circle 6, and runemen are apparently mememen

already got 3 linker, might aswell become cuck king.

and pretend i am helping by making giant assholes all over klai.

Possession it's pretty good.

It's also cancelable by everything, melee range, has smallest aoe in game

t. forever alone pyro3

I have nothing against cookie cutter builds at all, especially in a game like this where fucking up early seems really painful down the line

I guess it's just in some older threads I remember a few people saying they regretted not going Falconer, and then someone who said they went Falconer saying that they regretted going Falconer, and other people saying they went SR or Scout or etc

I had the impression it was a fairly loose circle so I was hoping that the two I was looking at were viable options mostly for the outfits. I've considered dumber before, I very almost went Squire instead of Hop3 for the outfit.

but listen to this, really listen to this

What about a single rank of SR? I know it sounds dumb and crazy, but think about all the extra stats you get from your pet, you'll be saving on a shit ton of CON, you'll get a bit of extra evasion and the slight movement speed boost, and then you're free to take your OP rank 7 class, all you're missing is falconer's circling. My only concern is the restrictions on skills that might be unable to be cast while riding.

>chrono3
So this is what fast feels like

Which is more important STR or DEX for a Fencer?

Does it get cancelled if in safety zone?

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

please convince me to go rune caster i want to be special.

No.

>pyro3
I didn't say Pyro was better than Ele, I said it was better than Wiz3. Pyro 2 Ele 3 is a better all-round build, just slightly worse in ET.

You are special, user.

You can't use shit for skills with rank 1 SR.

Most get a lot of dex for >evasion

I picked up cataphract at rank 4 just for the mount bonus for my fencer and I don't regret it

thank you but i still dont know what to get on circle 6 on my way to warlock