/fog/ - Fallout General

/fog/ edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page
[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP
>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (Buffscale go home)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6UlxTZra!37d40qun_WHa8LODvMXUreN1cxsP9KFglurOAT95YBQ
mega.nz/#!hIczyATA!IrDLfm8m2Nf26FNptd0B4kFtncfwcf9cSk9gcLGabnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AZnyLpkZwA4&feature
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2349/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13695/?
reddit.com/user/Trainwiz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Enclave

Ronto when?

What faction gives you what weapons, and how do you get them? Going to screw over everyone but far harbor but don't want to screw myself over with the weapons. That was my mistake for my first playthru(No deliverer)

sex mods when

Robo /ss/?

next set of dlcs announcement when

post waifu butts

Rancho when?

;_;7

Target gun in vats when

Anyone have my New Vegas webm
It was in vats and i was surrounded by deathclaws and cazadors

Nice ghoul rocket rip off from New Vegas.

How would you, if you could, improve on the major settlements in the game? Places like Goodneighbor, Diamond City, Institute, Vault 81, even the BoS base and Castle.

For Diamond City I know it should be built up a lot more. We shouldn't see a lot of the original seat stands, but rather all of it filled up with houses or other buildings. Also the settling should extend into the under-stands areas (that you normally can walk around outside the city) rather than just the locker room.

Vault 81 and The Institute could just stand to be bigger in general with more living quarters areas and more shops perhaps?

Unless you really like to heal all of those wasteland monsters, skip bothering with the good graces of the nuclear ISIS for their weapons, but you get some stuff for helping far harbor, also in the shops, and the 2-shot lever rifle is in the shop in the synth fort.

Sounds pretty lore breaking to me

damn it, bush

when you click a enemy with the console open what id is it they give you? im using it for player.placeatme but its saying invalid object

Far Harbor torrent when?

BOUT A WEEK AGO
WEEK AGO

Cyberhound companion in Fallout 4 when? I need my Roxy back.

Picture is unrelated, but I hit fucking Warp Factor Fuck You in VATS

What kind of shit has this guy seen?

Is there even a parking lot outside of the stadium? Or am I to believe that it's underneath the stadium and it's totally blocked off.

Do you think it's better to head to far harbor as soon as it's available or after you get leveled up more?

saw this in last thread, curious what mods the pants and torso are

arma3 mod when?

mega.nz/#!6UlxTZra!37d40qun_WHa8LODvMXUreN1cxsP9KFglurOAT95YBQ

FUCKING MIRELURKS

GET OFF MY ISLAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

breeding synths when?

That's the Rancho mod dude.

It's only on lovers lab nexus doesn't like mild racism unless it's Oriental flavored

hellfire power armor when?

oh, well thanks dude

Is there a console command to disable fog?
For some reason its in low resolution and I can see pixels everywhere in Far Harbor.
Also was it ever explained why this game doesnt have a Brightness slider?

I think that the Boston Airport should get a mission like "Defend the Castle"

Also, i want to watch it become more built up as the game goes on

Like from a small camp right after Reunions to a massive fort by the end of "Nuclear Option"

While were at it.... just add more BoS content

Are settlers always going to walk against the solid parts of a doorway or is there something I can do to alleviate this

have you guys already got far harbor for pc to download through steam?

The X-02 guy is making it

Never, the cool stuff from the Enclave has to be totally forgotten

there is a mod for dog meat it was MXR

Isn't there one to the right where the feral dogs hang out? It's small as fuck though

>2.25 GB
I see what you did there. Is it some beta or the real deal?

If I play Far Harbor now with a vpn, will I need to redownload it tomorrow when it comes out in my region?

Loving
Every
Laugh

Is it really /ss/ without Nora?

It would only download any files that happen to be different (none)

Put a prop there, should fix it, maybe.

Haven't played a Fallout game past 2, is unarmed still relevant? It doesn't have to be as strong as in 2, but is it at least usable in all the following games (tactics - 4)?

Should I beat the game before doing far harbor?

Oh fuck yes, I'm running a stealth bos character and there seems to be lots of chances to destroy nonhuman scum.

mega.nz/#!hIczyATA!IrDLfm8m2Nf26FNptd0B4kFtncfwcf9cSk9gcLGabnQ
for anyone wants a super shotgun sound for their shitty double barrel

It's more important to be a decent level, honestly.

tactics is same as fo1

fo3 has little variety, all best melee weapons are chainsaws of some kind

new vegas is the most unarmed friendly option right now. very usable

for fo4 see fo3 but with even less variety. literally one good unarmed weapon, and you cannot use unarmed with power armor

It's pretty good in NV. But in 3, and especially 4, it's pretty shit. Not too shitty to be viable, but literally any other option is better.

>some beta or the real deal?

Whats the difference?

I'm not worried about my level. I'm 33 right now. I'm just wondering if they'll bring it up at all. I've already beaten it once, but I don't like to play that character anymore

Soon

35+ I would say if you want it to be coolio

Unarmed is super satisfactory but incredibly bad. I also think your post is bait to start a flame war, good work

Yeah that parking lot is like 15-20 cars though.
This game has no sense of scale, even the "skyscrapers" are 20 stories tops

What about explosives?

How is it bait?

>you cannot use unarmed with power armor
I never really got this. I feel like they should have put in come kind of unarmed mods for power armor other than rusty kunckles. Like you can add the heater coil from a power fist but it reduces your aiming or recoil or something.

>corrupting your save with beta Far Harbor
>next DLC needs having real Far Harbor installed, warez or not

tactics tries to give you lots of traps and grenades, but still useless, except for emp

fo3 gives you plenty of mines and grenades. very good, the craftable ones are the best

for new vegas see tactics, but its more balanced

in fo4 molotovs finally got gud. better explosives rarer, but you can craft almost anything

Explosives are serviceable in 3, Excellent in NV, and pretty good in 4, unless you play on Survival, where missiles and mininukes are too heavy to be useful in anything but the most specific circumstances.

>Strong
I really wanted a super mutant companion until he started bitching about every fucking thing I did. How do you fix that?

Hat tutorial is up

youtube.com/watch?v=AZnyLpkZwA4&feature

About to upload the rigging Deathclaws and etc one, then after that, I'll put this all on Nexus. You might have to give it a few moments to process.

I think Super Mutant Redux makes Strong complain less. It's also just a good mod in general.

Needed at the minimum some linkin park background music, but I'll tots watch it, thanks.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2349/?

If you don't plan to talk in your videos at least add some music. Some smooth jazz or something that won't alienate people, at a low volume. Either way, great work, Buff. Maybe post it on /r/FalloutMods, those guys are always looking for new tutorials since Beth is neglecting to provide any.

>360p

What is /r/FalloutMods?

is it me or is the wazer wifle literally the same rifle you get at university point

That's not what I meant.

a subreddit dedicated to discussing all things related to Fallout modding, it's not as active as a subreddit like /r/skyrimmods yet, but it's probably worth posting there since there's a drought for that kind of content there at the moment

>You might have to give it a few moments to process

I refreshed, its in 1440p now.

What clothes do you guys use for your STALKER set up?

Pics welcome

I will literally suck your dick for at least a guess on that mods release.

>Reddit

I know exactly what would happen if I ever posted on Reddit. It wouldn't matter what it was, anons would shitpost about it endlessly about me posting anything on Reddit.

I'm just going to post it on Nexus's tutorial section in a little bit.

Pretty new mod, haven't tried it yet, but could alleviate some of Strong's complaints, as well as other companions
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13695/?

you don't see anyone shitposting about Trainwiz' ledditing

Kos needs somebody to texture it. I also need to do more weight painting on the fins / plates / whatever.

So I dunno desu. All I did was give it an ugly green overlay so it wouldn't be 100% white. I like how it came out though, unfortunately I don't think he'll be able to do Atomic breath without scripting...and that is Trainwiz's forte, not mine.

You shouldn't care what other retards say about you. There's really nothing wrong with most subreddits, it's like claiming Veeky Forums is cancer when all you've done is browsed /b/. I understand why you hesitate, but just know that Trainwiz also posts on reddit. If anyone actually shitposts about it just bring him up lol

reddit.com/user/Trainwiz

No. Its not that. Its that I don't want Strong to hate me for doing necessary things like picking locks.

They used to, pretty often, for no reason. If I began posting stuff there it would be a lot worse for me, and therefore, the general at large. You've seen how assblasted some people get at me for the smallest things.

I'm more worried about subjecting the general to more useless shitposting over stupid shit desu.

Also I don't like Reddit's layout, I don't want to have to make an account there...I think I'd still reach loads of people by just putting all of my tutorials on Nexus since its basically a place everyone that mods typically goes to anyway.

It's cool that you sorry lot love to mod Bethesda's newest blank slate, but why don't you all get together and fix the game?

You all could rework the main quest, the side quests, the dialogues, the worldbuilding, the lack of monster variety, the endings, the weapons, etc, with the time you all waste putting penises in monsters.

Just an idea.

lever action shotgun mod when?

kill yourself

Its all good Buff, do what you think is best.

because things like this needs organization and most of the community is divided between crazy egocentric essjeedawblius and some egocentric jerks, who goes on a hissy if they receive some critics

Because for all the time and effort for that, we could make a better game from the ground up. This is partially how project brazil exists. At the end of it, Beth made Fo4 into what they wanted to make it into. Trying to overhaul the main quests is a lot of work, without much reward. NV gets so much love because the devs themselves put a lot of effort into it.

Also not all the DLC is out yet. I wouldn't put it past Bethesda to make a proper endgame and then sell it to people for $60.

not before assault rifle #154158

I wouldn't call it so much that insomuch that modders do modding in their free time so it's very hard to get even 10 people to organize and make deadlines. Especially when most are in college, or have families.

It is possible though, but how many people want to fix Fo4? Not many. NV got a lot of people wanting to fix it if only to stick it to beth.

Have you been making all that on Outfit Studio?

Who Enclave here?

did the legit release fix the leveraction reload or is beta the real thing?

>rework the main quest
>the side quests
How and why?
>the dialogues
Very little can be done about this unless you just ditch the voice protagonist. Voice splicing is a pain in the ass.
>the worldbuilding
This is doable, but it takes time. I guarantee you people are already working on this.
>lack of monster variety
Porting monsters from previous Fallout games is going to be pretty hard without a way to port over the animations as well.
>the endings
What the fuck can you do? Hire Ron Pearlman yourself and tell him to narrate all 4 endings?
>the weapons
A lot of mods already do this, and many more are being worked on.
>with the time you all waste putting penises in monsters
I wasn't aware anyone in this thread was doing that?
>Just an idea
Fuck off, ideas man. These things take a lot of time and effort. They won't just come into being the minute the CK is released.

Nexus down?

I had to edit the body in Blender a smidge.

Also that is not my model, that was a model made by Kos in 3ds. All I did in Outfit studio was rig it.