/feg/- Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Tharja a best

(lol

Skymom best girl

I'm getting really fucking sick of Flora threads. What can we do to stop this?

Samurai or Merc for a hard CQ run?

You could close your eyes and walk away from the screen.

best couple

Yes, I'll walk away from being cucked. Thank you user

yeeeup, Flora wins.

Calm down Azurafag. Why are you so mad? What did Flora do to you? Did she rape your mom?

Best girl wins again!

>they're seriously making us use this one

Only a LITTLE bit mad...

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I never did these two since I always wasted the lonk on Lissa. I'd like a speedy sevsev.

>Floracucks this delusional
Get hypothermia, fat neets.

Cutest family

>Wasting Lonk's genes on Severa

Just give him to Panne

What's the problem?

Shilling my castle on /feg/! Now featuring limited edition easy seize for 100% more bullying!

This is Severa.
She's the cutest girl in both Ylisse and Nohr.

I mean, I don't care what a new thread's OP is as long as its Fire Emblem related (both old or recent FE) but can we not have that Goddamn mess last thread.

Close your eyes and walk away from the screen

>Comes to a Flora thread to shitpost Flora fans

How juvenile.

If anyone from Awakening could marry anyone from Fates, what pairing would have the most potential?
Clones/returning characters with themselves are cheating.

>letting Yarne exist

Closed Eyes x Walking Away

b8

Azama/Cordelia

Is this /v/? No, now fuck off.

>/feg/- Fire Emblem General Cuck Edition

Cynthia x Arthur was meant to be

I like Hana

Sumia and Kaze. Double twintails and super speed.

Why?

>M-maybe if it was touched it'd become bigger??

I'm gonna stop you there faggot

I like justice man and I get your idea but this is LITERALLY where I cross the line

stay the fuck away mememan

Floracucks have really been on a high horse lately. We really need to do something about it.

Yes, dicks get bigger when they're touched.

If you guys are so upset about your waifu or husbando not getting a thread or whatever, have you considered simply being faster in making one? It's not our fault if you don't have the same dedication as Flora/Severafags. Just make sure they're on-time.

This to be honest family.

How doea feg rank the siblings?

Xander
Leo
Takumi
Elise
Ryuma
Hinoka
Camilla
Sakura

None of them are bad desu.

>just cheat by using 4chanX XD
Fuck off, nigger.

Hinoka/Elise would probably be something about Elise wanting to play and/or asking about Hoshido culture. Maybe she'd inquire about pegasi and how they are different than wyverns.

Camilla/Sakura would be about Camilla teaching Sakura to be more confident in her femininity.

I have no idea for the guys.

Honestly dont care as long as Shitkuckra is the lowest

Samurai

Merc is a pretty disappointing class in this game.

Probably something like

Leo
Xander/Camilla
Takumi
Ryoma
Hinoka
Sakura
Elise

Takumi
Camilla
Ryoma
Sakura
Xander
Elise
Leo
Hinoka

Xander
Camilla
Ryoma
Elise
Takumi
Leo
Hinoka
Sakura

Why is Elise bottom?

Alright, thanks man!

Takumi
Ryoma
Leo
Camilla
Xander
Sakura
Hinoka/Elise

Ryoma
Takumi
Elise
Sakura
Camilla
Xander
Leo

Camilla
Elise
Leo
Sakura
Xander
Hinoka
Ryoma
Takumi

No need for hostility and racial epithets. Why are you so upset by a thread image anyway?

Okay reposting here because threads got deleted

Gonna go through Birthright. Female to marry Jakob or male to marry Selkie? I like both characters equally. I heard one vote for Selkie before the thread got shot down so I'm wondering what other people would think.

Where the hell do you think we are?

What are your favorite things about /feg/? What keeps you coming back?

I like the fact that people actually visit castles and respond to strawpolls.

Well admittedly she's pretty close with Hinoka and Sakura but I dunno. I guess because in my head I compare her to the other Nohr siblings, who all feel more fleshed out by comparison. I don't dislike her but yeah.

This is my wife.

I like how easy it is to get (You)s. It feeds my hungry ego.

Elise/Sakura
Takumi
Leo
Ryoma
Camilla
Hinoka
Xander

I dont have a favorite thing
I don't know why I'm still here
I don't even have the will to keep playing fates

> Elise calls me Big Brother even though I'm big sister
> am dumb and don't realize I was supposed to have Azura sneak past the weeb swordsman to open the chest and get a bronze naginata for her to regroup
> instead turtle the fuck out of everything with Effie weffie
> oh hey that's a cool looking generic with Rally Defense, maybe I should capture him
> have not yet built a prison in my castle

Just fucking end me already.

>thread's starting off awful
>but it pops just as I got ready for bed
Joke's on you yuropoors/insomniacs, I get to dream about my favorite characters & lighting Flora on fire instead.
Hope you US-friends get the right idea and have a good beauty nap too.

I love Caeldori!
I want to give her a big hug and smell her lovely red hair!
I want to cuddle with her every night and day and while we're resting!
I want to make her as happy as possible!
I want to tease her when she gives me a sloppy kiss and help her practice!
I want to stroke her hair while we're practicing, telling her how much she's improving!
I want to cum all over her face and tease her when she gets flustered because she liked it!
I want to give her a back-rub while we bathe after a long, intense day of "training"!
I want to put a kanpeki Kana inside her and tell her how much I love her!
I love Caeldori!

Just capture him next time my boi

I would pay for her to cut me up a little

Buy the weapon DLC and capture him there since capturable bosses make an appearance.

>Day 3
>Oborofag still hasn't come back

Some of the art I see is pretty cool. Not sure how much of it is OC, but I like what I've seen from our drawfags. And now we have a spotlightfag like 3 times a week

Now the EU's are gonna start contributing more now too. Took 'em long enough.

Caeldori is THICK

EVEN BETTER

Save the Jakob/Femui run for Conquest. It's much more beneficial for you on that route than on Birthright, especially if you turn Jakob into a Great Knight.

>Favourite things about /feg/
Strategies, whenever people discuss pre-Awakening Fire Emblem especially Tellius, fan-art (especially of my favourite characters.)
>What keeps you coming back?
I don't really fucking know. I mean I haven't even played Goddamn Fates yet.

But Jakob is inferior to Gunter at being a pair up mule in this route.

My favorite meme

New Severa

That's a good idea, actually. I feel like survivability would be much more important in Conquest because of the higher difficulty so I'll save it for when I revisit that route.

Is he? I thought his personal was pretty good. Doesn't Gunter's just boost your damage and Hit rate? I imagine taking less damage and higher Avoid would be more useful.

Try to name a better waifu than Flora

protip, you can't

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

Nigga, Gunter is MIA for 10 chapters. By the time he comes back Jakob probably has an s-rank with you.

Rate my planned pairings

Ryoma x Nyx
Takumi x Beruka
Sakura x Benny
Xander x Oboro
Camilla x Azama
Elise x Hinata
Arthur x Hana
Charlotte x Subaki
Peri x Saizo
Rinkah x Laslow

Thoughts?

Caeldori isn't thick! Her body is perfectly proportioned! she has a perfect body, just like her personality! She works very hard to make sure of that!

You see, the joke is that these pairings are all impossible to achieve.

>This will never be real

Thanks! I hope they will find a cure for your autism!

>not Elise x Effie
It's shit.

This is for a hacked version, right?

Azura

Kill yourself

Peri

wut

>Sakura x Benny
>Xander x Oboro
>Camilla x Azama
>Rinkah x Laslow
I'd really like to see these character support actually. Also Camilla!Mitama would be amazing.

Calm your slightly-more-weeb ass than me down, partnah. Thick is good. GOOD.

kanpeki

Man, I want to S rank a lot of characters in Fates.

But Caeldori isn't thick, you ignoramus.

Shilling. Do whatever

Gunter has better personal pair up boosts, and you actually want Malig Knight if you're rocking the Levin Blade for the Mag boost along with defense and movement, while Great Lord gives you the same flight utility with extra Str.

Gunter's boosts give Str+2, Def+2 and Skl+1, plus Hit+15, Damage +3 from his personal. That's a pottential +8 or +7 damage from him alone.

Jakob gives Str+2, Spd+1 and Skil+2, plus Avoid+15 and -3 damage taken from personal. You get at best +4 extra damage from him.

Gunter gives offensive mods, allowing you to one round some bosses that you could otherwise not be able to, and Wyvern Lord and Malig Knight are better for boosts than just Great Knight.

The current best LTC in Conquest Lunatic actually uses Femui because of Gunter's pair up bonuses and taxi services.