[muffled E3 shitposting] edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yK4Hvoi8ySA
AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg
>
[mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ]

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Update has dropped, with B7R Hard, Paris, permanent x6 supplied on weekends, no new planes
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
New co-op tourney up, nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release
VGL6 soon

>
[asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/] (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjY6awCr2_c&index=55&list=PLB5A294C912C49005
youtube.com/watch?v=HbSkSchQX5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second for best planefu

Second for the "ace swing"

Third for Hornets.

Soon.

Just so you know it'll be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest before I get a chance to play again

Aw, man. You forgot to add the following
> Open Horizon
>AC7 on PC / XB1 NEVER
Well, the latter should be until the final confirmation from the the producer/director.

Tonight.

NO MORE iDOL

NOT TONIGHT YOU FUCK

Third for work sucks I wish I was flying in a helicopter

Tonight.
You.

>Open Horizon
mea culpa
>Console shitposting
Not going to invite that here, not yet

NO MORE PUCHIS

>spookt/10

Bigfin Squid.

>Console shitposting
>not yet
So we should wait until further words from Bamco officals either at E3, Gamescom, or TGS, then ?

We know that 7 exists, that it's going to feature that giant flying wing, that there's a space elevator, and that PSVR is involved. I implore you, please, tell me what else we know

Plot
DLC
Aircraft list
Superweapons
60 fps or na

You twat

Tom, you have been off of PSN for six hours straight now.

ur a cheeky cunt m8 ill give u that

Clouds will play a significant role in the gameplay, at least a new type of SPW will be in the game as seen in the trailer which is used by the F-22, and apparently the story will feature Osean-Erusean conflict.
Maybe the next user can tell us more.

these things manage to spook me even though i know how many are bullshit
the one about ignoring increasingly frantic window rattling in particular still gets to me in the mornings [even though there's no rattling and my bedroom window opens into a conservatory instead of to the outside world.]

Tell me /aceg/, when does the QAAMs becomes a beast?

Ace Combat 4

Ace Combat 04
Yellow Squadron would have been much more fun with QAAMs

How about in infinity?

When you suffer
And then only for your foes

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE

That was just 4AAM

Tom,

Ignore those skittering sounds.

>finally out of work
Time to go shoot some Russians into submission!

Some hornets got into my house today, there wasn't anything close to hand and it finally stopped moving so I just smashed the first one to death with my hand.

Don't bully

Had a bumblebee try to crawl inside this morning in high winds. Had to help the confused bugger find his way out

When I was 6 a yellow jacket stung my ballsack

>Hornets make a nest in my house siding
>chewed their way through the walls
>now their inside and outside!
I hate those things. The plane is OK.

Where you also in that headroom max thread on /v/ last night and the night before? That was great.

#Deflategate

kek

Shit fucking hurt man, Judge Berman couldn't fix that shit

Is there a story behind this?

Looks like the pilot was commanding left rudder after entering into a slight roll that combined with a pitching potion as an attempt to raise the nose accelerated the departure from controlled flight.

My first thought is asymmetric yaw from engine trouble, I know the early Toms had that problem.

Looks to me like his plane done fucked up on him

That almost hurts more than a 4 game suspension would

Glad the pilot made it out in time.

Always good to see the ace made it

Looking into it, apparently this is a CF-18 during a high AOA maneuver for an air show at low altitude.

Pilot feels things are off, so attempts to abort the maneuver by going full afterburner and attempting to gain altitude. However, one of the engines goes to full afterburner while the other remains at idle speed.

Off centre thrust causes the plane to Yaw, and there is insufficient airspeed to counter using the control forces. Instead, this leads to the right wing stalling out and contributing to the rolling motion.

Pilot (rightly) decides that the AC is unrecoverable and decides to bail out, getting some back trouble, and a Martin Baker watch to show for it.

Poor bastard, bet that shit was scary as fuck

[00:08] warcrimes:the meme is that everyone in the rpg is either gay or a girl
[00:08]warcrimes:I am not sure how to respond
[00:08]Cosmo_4-1:ill take gay
[00:09]warcrimes:would you top or bottom? unironically curious, and i’m not specifically talking about with me.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

KEEP BACK. BACK OFF, WAY BACK!

First saw this when I was 6. Gave me nightmares for months

AWAY
AWAY

I've never been able to watch it actually. Read the script and the novel it was based on. Even listened to the soundtrack, but the film terrifies me.

What movie?

I feel you man. Only within the last few months could I watch it all the way through and not get triggeed.

The Thing.

Oh man I loved that one. I actually saw it the first time right before that story with the crazy junkie from last thread.

Have you read the story it's based on, Who Goes There? Spooky shit

I stopped drinking milk for a month after reading that novel. Fuck. That. Noise.

I deliberately read it during a football game at a friend's house, in daytime. Fuck reading that shit at night

Read it in a dark room, and right after I was done my Mom asked me for a hug. "NOPE. SORRY MOM." Locked my door and curled in a ball of terror and worry.

Time to go make great decisions

Nimbus lunch preparations complete

Steel rain

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>nimbus lunch
Bursting with explosive flavor!

GUY all this talk of the Thing has me really spooked, and I just heard a thunk on my patio

What do I do ;_;

Get ye flamethrower.

Call Pixy. He'll supply you with a detached TLS

False alarm. Turns out it was two stray cats fucking

RISE RUSEGRIZ

Well, at least it's not two puchis fucking with each other

GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=mjY6awCr2_c&index=55&list=PLB5A294C912C49005

>11 people in the /aceg/ steam chat group
I didn't think it would be alive
I didn't even know people still cared

Ded does strange things

Goddamn, he landed right next to the fireball. Imagine how shitty it would have been if he bailed out just to land in the burning wreckage.

They're pretty much a tdm only weapon. Their high AoA allows you to shoot at target just outside of your standard lock radius. It may rarely hits on the first go around, but it will often whips around and hits your target at a funky angle they can't dodge. They're my go-to for my F-16

HOLY FUCK I'M FREE FROM E-2 I THANK MY SHITTY RNG AND CHOUKAI K2 BEST WAIFU BEST WAIFU BEST WAIFU

youtube.com/watch?v=HbSkSchQX5c

post powerplants

I didn't care at first but this plane is actually growing on me

I'm playing Eagle One Harrier Attack for PS1, and I'm not sure if I like it or not.

It's ambitious as fuck. You can switch between hover and jet modes on the fly, and you need to make use of both to complete missions. However, it can be awkward as fuck to play. The hover controls are really stiff. When you're in combat, you really need to be careful or else you'll get wrecked. You have 5 weapons, and you have to cycle between them individually. If you have a mix of air and ground enemies, you need to be quick with your weapon selection. You also need to do a lot of precise aiming if you plan on using guns and rockets instead of your limited Sidewinders and Mavericks.

Anyway, this game could have been great if they didn't make it such a chore to play.

does the XFA-27 Christmas edition keeps its stealth or was that removed since it has a lower cost?

Unless the plane description tells you otherwise, you should assume it still has stealth. The lower cst just means weaker weapons.

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna main the Neucom in Infinity, and there's nothing y'all niggas can say to convince me otherwise! Fuck it, I'm keeping that sexy HUD!

>nothing y'all niggas can say to convince me otherwise!
why would anyone stop you? not like you're flying STDs, whyverns or anything with MPBM

Because of the goyplane-tier prices.
>1500000 just for Lv. 2
Jesus fuck. Still gonna do it, especially since nobody else will.

it's actually the second cheapest SP goyplane after the XFA-33 alect.

though performance doesn't really kick in until level 8 as with most planes

>punches out
>damn near hits the canopy

Nigga almost went out like Goose.

>ded