/owg/ - Overwatch General

'Mercy Me' edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10231110
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for tracer's shit hole.

Nth for Genji's big shiny butt

tracer

Reminder that overwatch is the DSP approved game

>NOT "nutting up"

Because that doesn't help you when your brain is trying to kill you.

mercy is BEST overwatch WOMAN

reminder that Zarya is, in fact, the best waifu

nth for mercy

xth for Reaper's sinful hips and thighs

DSP is pretty based even though he's shit at vidya

It is coming

alright folks, after a 3 day ban I'm reporting all nsfw material on sight out of spite

beware

Is anyone else worried if they don't play this shit out of this game they won't get really high level and better than most folks really fast?

>/owg/ in charge of making vidya kino

Would you watch this film anons?

>tfw you deleted it
>now open beta isn't offered on PC anymore

Mistakes were made.

Slutty robot boy booty

I SPENT LIKE 10 MINUTES MAKING THIS PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO AN OVERWATCH LAUNCH CELEBRATION!

strawpoll.me/10231110

Post the theater you're going to in response to this post and maybe you can hang out with some anons! I'm going to the South Salt Lake Century 16 theater.

To be fair he took the right approach. The chest grabs what's in front of it. That's not him being bad rather it's shitty design around the mimics.

He really is. The people in /dsg who trash talk him still haven't figured out its an internet personality, like literally any other streamer or youtuber

TIMER:

onlywat.ch

G'night, /owg/.

Me too, I feel like I need to play every second to keep up. I bet people will reach Lv. 10 within the first day or so.

he absolutely is

>let's break it dizzown
hell yea I would user

>McCree
>not Scott Eastwood
McCree is LITERALLY modeled after Scott

No. If you're playing pubs, the match-maker won't make it matter. If you're playing ranked, kill yourself.

Actually yes. I want to be higher level than my friends so that when they rag on me for being a loser with no life, I can still feel oddly superior.

>TKTKTKTKTKTKTKT 1up 1up 1up YOU WIN YOU WIN
>TKTKTKKTKTKTKTKTK
>Glances occasionally at him
>Does it bother you that I play these so much?
>No, you know when to go to work.
>Not even a little?
>We're all entitled to our passions and don't deserve discrimination for being who we are and pursuing what we love.
>DOKI-DOKI x10 and she blushes
>Signs up for the 76 fan forums
>New fan here...spoke with him about my greatest passions and he approved despite his strictness...(are there topless pics of him...?)
>Our ride is here, let's move out.
>R-right! TKTKTKTKTKTKTK: I will have him see me as a woman...

This is in my top 5 favorite Junkrat/Roadhog fanarts now. I went and watched the original cartoon because of it, so much joy.

>mfw i discover that lucio is a 5'3 manlet

holy shit lmfao

I'm fine with getting better at my own pace. But if you need to post stats screenshots on /owg/ then yeah you'll need to hustle.

mIsErY TO aLl PoSTErs IN THIS

>Reinhard
>Husslehoff

Only good casting, imo. Maybe Idris Elba as Winston. Hoping they meant voice though.

TRACER

kill yourself stardust

I DON'T NECESSARILY AGREE WITH THE CASTING CHOICES user BUT WE'RE ALREADY IN PRODUCTION WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE

So what class most accurately mimics the best thing about tf2?

Reaper seems to be the default, but it's pretty slow.

Reminder that heightism is basically racism

yeah i know. his expression is what makes it good, or lack of till the end

>War journal entry #28: He let me snuggle up to him when watching a movie today. I know he still sees me as a child but even if it takes me a few years I will become the woman that captures his heart the way he has captured mine.

this is p fuggin cute desu

Probably junkrat.
No damage boosting everywhere with that shift ability is great.

fuck off manlet

i literally just said this last thread, hes mccree but worse

Closer

I like Eastwood 76 in theory. In practice, he's not really suited to the kind of thing Overwatch is.

>even if it takes a few years
>Soldier 76 dies of old age before D.va can capture his heart
>he will be forever married to war

IS C U T E

Overwatch is great for having relatable characters like Reaper!

Reinhardt should have been Dolph Lundgren. The Hoff doesn't really have the face for Reinhardt.

Reminder.

t. school shooter

eh, mccree has no ability to flank. Mccree is more like a backburner pyro.

is this a fanfic?

>of old age
He's not that old.

He's probably only in his 50s

Soldier 77 when?

I meant Elba's voice and personality. There's no way you'd dress him up as a monkey, it'd be totally CGI.

What about Eastwood's son for McCree?

Yeah, I was going more for the voice inside the armor. Didn't think about his appearance...

So...

Who sucked who's dick?

IF they were going to CGI it, why not use Winston's actual VA?

purely business

>Shall

What failure of a police officer let a guy keep his fucking mask on for a mugshot

When you launch custom and add multiples of them if you weren't aware

Reaper is so goddamn cute with the mask on, holy shit I want to do so many things to him

Because the idea of the question was an all-star cast of popular actors. VAs would be better but the situation called for someone famous.

Junkrat, probably.

Mako is a bodyguard, he wouldn't suck a client's dick, not good business

something something uuuu

In seriousness I wouldn't try to take it off either, he's fucking scary.

>tfw you kept getting skins for heroes you don't play

I'm not saying gimme dem fucking skinz Blizzard but at least give me a higher percent chance to get skins for heroes I play often.

My million bajillion future hours of playing Support heroes should at least net me a higher chance of getting Support champ skins.

>tracer? p'shaw! m'lady is simply too popular and fun for an "enlightened" gentle sir such as myself to openly confess to actually LIKING her.

.. Who fucking cares? It was a beta

>sry cant support havent found genji skin yet

I bet Roadhog was already a bear

He convinced trash mouse to strip poker during off time and goaded trashmouse into doing it by calling him a pussy and shit.

Once they were both naked he noticed trash mouse looking at his giant dong and eventually seduced him. Meaning roadhog likely sucked his dick first after noticing it got hard then many gay acts ensued

Start playing more characters to counter the enemy team, scrublet.

Oh wait, you said you play support. My bad.
It's a lonely life as a support.

Though one time I played a game where everyone was Lucio.

I wish you could get 5 coins a match. The other method is slow as fuck to get good skins.

your mom sucked my dick last night faggot

lmfao

supportcucks being entitled again, nothing to see here

If I actually bother to write more than that yeah maybe

Is mei any good in attacking type of situations or more open maps that don't consist of corridors?

Roadhog is definitely a leather daddy, probably not a huge bear since he's not all that hairy. He probably chains Junkrat up and forces CBT on him because Junkrat likes it but Roadhog just sees it as a break from his loud spazzy charge

Roadhog has some awesome skin potential

area control is still pretty useful when attacking.
and the icewall can give you cover to advance or push the payload.

Liam Hemsworth has the perfect face for McCree.

She's really good in any type of map but it does require a bit of know how and a greater focus on icicle dueling.

do you think Genji had a magical booty before he became a robot, or did he specifically ask for one to be added?

>it's a Pharah finally gets back at Widowmaker episode

>cockwindow

You wouldn't fuck an omnic would you?

he probably uses his hook as an anal bondage hook on trash mouse

both his legendaries, both colors are top tier skins

>Playing Shitmetra over mercy
>Reinhardt in the garbage, ever

You've got some shit tier taste

You can make Mei work on larger and more open maps but you have to be good with aiming the R icicles and setting up walls for approaches

If their team is too eager to spread out and everyone is I WANNA SOLO THEM then it can be easy to make quick work of each of them one at a time as you prey upon them in 1v1 scenarios.

But ideally you should probably be picking someone else if you're going to do straight up and open engagements

Hmm

>tfw blizz and valve aren't cool enough to do heavy reference skins

>he probably uses his hook as an anal bondage hook on trash mouse

what does that mean?

>tfw Zenyatta has 4 god tier legendary skins
>all the other supports have no good legendary skins
This just ain't fair.
The only other okay support skin is Symmetra's Architech. It's cute, but it covers her legs too much.