>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/22610
youtube.com/watch?v=tQOUNx387aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw we only get a shitty knockoff Priscilla instead of the real thing.

>2 posts
>1 ip
>now 2 ips/3 posts with this post
Hmm....

>now 2 ips
>[citation needed]

3 ips!

If you hit someone with an undead charm when its effect is about to expire it won't refresh?
I just threw it at a guy that was standing still and 3 seconds later it expired and he drank estus.

Sexualize the non-existant crow

Kill yourself instead!

What if the crow is in your mind and you're just imaging it?

make me

If everything works out correctly you will be killed or at least chemically castrated.

ACTIVE THREAD HERE:

PLEASE IGNORE THIS THREAD AND LET IT DIE. IT WAS MADE AFTER THE ACTIVE ONE TO INTENTIONALLY START THREAD WARS.

The active one was made after the original one intentionally to start thread wars so no. I won't go.

Deal with it. We're here to stay.

>Try to play with the first person script
>Game becomes an ass sniffing simulator

So what are some good weapons for pure dex builds? Also what kind of stats should you aim for?

Where can I farm slabs for my weapons?

CE.

Any PeeCee bros able to help a guy through Grand Archives? I'm tired of getting gangbanged by Soul Rain and mini Greirats. Pass dgssos and I'm waiting by the entrance after the first bonfire.

Nth for Demon's Souls.

UPDATE
Ashen Ones,

Dark Souls III will be updated to Regulation Version 1.07. The update will improve the Password matching feature.

The servers will also be offline for maintenance on May 20th from 20am to 12pm CEST.

Main Adjustments:
Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
- Dragon Slayer’s Axe
- Crescent Axe
- Dark Drift
- Washing Pole
- Moonlight Great Sword
Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category.
Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants.
Improved the password matching rate
Improved other game balance
Several game flaws fixed.

We thank you for your understanding,

Embrace the Darkness!

Feminine penis

>main struggle in Bloodborne is deciding on a build because you want to use or could see yourself using roughly 70% of the weapons available because they're so cool and realistically you can make a lot of shit work competitively

>main struggle in Dark Souls 3 is deciding on a build because maybe 9%~ of the weapons available are any kind of combination of both cool and viable and the rest are either absolute shit all around or they're interesting but completely not viable

... I guess I should wait for all the DLC and a year of patches before I complain? But it really doesn't look promising.

How do I achieve ass of the whoreal valley?
Does biking build mass?

just a sec
i have 1 character at archives

>Dark Souls 3
>deciding on a build

40/40/40/40 Knight

All you need

fuck the questlines in this game 2bh

Aside from the specific weapons

>Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category

Greatshields almost definitely getting nerfed in some way.

>Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category

Pls actually make scythes useful.

>Improved the password matching rate

What?

>Improved other game balance

Why is this shit so obtuse?

I have an sl50 character that can go there,

crow is for adoption not lewd, stop this

japs like their patch notes mysterious. It's just another symptom of their cultural retardation

>>Improved the password matching rate

>What?

I assume its because you would have trouble summoning with a password in a crowded area before.

How can I get Peeve to be my Boyfriend?

im assuming you meant dsgsos and not dgssos
down

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/22610

r8 no h8
SL65 is my stopping point for anor londo stuff

>Improved other game balance.
>Several game flaws fixed.

What did they mean by this?

TIME AND SPACE ARE CONVOLUTED

>mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/22610
>Female strength build
(puke)

enemy hp and damage
bugfixes

Thank you so much. You made what would be a nightmare for me alone a breeze. Luckily I didn't die instantly again

female is default, I just didn't change it
Same with the name and covenant

Just won my first duel, the other guy was using the Demon's Fist so I felt bad about using Witch's Locks, but I guess that's how these things go. Now I just have to get good enough to use the whip against UGS users and such.

You're welcome!
I'm still up for it if you need help for Irithyll.

Alright, I'd prefer to swap knight slayer ring to knights ring and put the 5 points into endurance.

19 end + chain is really low for a BKGA imo.

UGS users are easy to use the Locks against though, wait for them to attack and just do an attack or use the weapon art outside their distance to force them to move.

Scythes already do 1/4th damage through shields, shit's gonna be crazy if it gets buffed

What is best infusion for the Spiked Mace?

>2handing greatshield
lol??????

how do you hit people????

HOO HOO HOOllow

>1/4th of their less than straight sword damage, with the most obvious swing in the universe

This is my first time doing PVP in a souls game, I got to the party too late with 1 and BB was pretty much dead on arrival. I invaded for a while on my last build using the scythe so I got used to that, and everything else plays a lot differently.

Has anyone triggered invalid data warning by changing a dropped item into boss souls of bosses that they've already beaten?

I don't want to move into NG+ just yet... Maybe I should just refight bosses instead since that seems to be possible.

Nah. I have to stop playing or my eyes will melt. Plus it's 4am where I live and I need some sleep for once. Thanks again and if you ever need help I'll be happy to oblige you in kind

>Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell Category
>Moonlight Great Sword
Please let it be less FP and more damage

>inb4 spells cost 45 instead of 50 FP
>inb4 MLGS' WA now costs 1 less FP

So I have yet to start playing this game yet, and I was wondering if there was anything close to the Blades of Mercy from bloodborne?

>to be so famous people cosplay your character from 4 years ago
feels weird, been watching him since he had 15 viewers and shit quality stream. I remember he killed a havel monster with an unupgraded broken sword hilt with parries only in dark souls 1.

>Pus of MAN
>comes out of two wyverns

What does it mean

It's the BKGS not axe, but yeah I was considering knights ring
at 70% wouldn't stamina regen be more of an issue than total amount though? Maybe chloranthy?

Scythe's already do pretty mediocre damage, though, and they don't really have a purpose since it's much easier to just use a Bandit's Knife with Rouge and chain bleeds against shield-heavy users.

Hopefully they're buffed enough that they can be a threat again.

greatshield has the best running attack in the game

>BKG untouched

No brakes on the rape train.

Heavy for str, hollow for bleed

Itemswap offline, and use soul of a great champion. More souls than any boss soul.

Wouldn't even bother cheating for it user. It won't matter until like, a year from now when only the min maxers are still playing, and by then we'll know what cheats are detectable or not.

R1 and running attacks.
You can also do jump attacks.

Aww alrighty, have a good night then.

Whichever one that'll cleanse the bastard's curse.

Brigand Twindaggers probably

Either it can infect other lifeforms or they were former humans

Sellsword Twinblades, Warden Twinblades and Brigand Twindaggers. The daggers let you evade like in BB.

...I just want to grab the other spells/Weapons I couldn't get.

Sorry, meant the sword just so used to typing BKGA. I prefer to have a larger pool than slightly better regen. Means you can stay in combat longer rather than spend less time backpedaling, but it's up to you.

Just play NG+ faggot.
>cheating

Ah. Go to NG+ you baby.

I'm 40/40 worth it with refined gem?

MLGS was my first actual build. Please let it be a buff and not some R2 now uses more durability or R2 projectile range decreased shit.

Can anyone explain the luck builds to me? Is it aimed at scaling or stat effects? Sorry, I just finished my blind play and want to try something fun now.

the range is already about 8 feet. The MLGS is weak as balls in this game. The only thing that even sorta works is making people trade with the weapon art.

scales off of hollow infusion. Stat effects are just a nice bonus unless you base your build around bleed.

Threadly reminder that little numbers add up, don't forget to equip your ring of steel protection and not wear any -% rings.

optimally you pump 40vig/40vit and use all 3 rings, but a lot of builds don't wanna do that obviously.

Relax, I just want to satisfy my OCD of getting everything in a single run before moving on.

>70%
So, about 10?

Anyone else need some help for anything on PS4?

Luck increases bleed buildup speed. Natural bleed+CarthusRogue+40Luck+Fast weapon with a three-hit combo that attacks a total of 6 times = Melting enemies insanely quick

Have you ever considered you're just shit at using weapons outside of the curved sword category? I've had success in everything from bows, to magic, to great hammers.

>MLGS' WA
It's a one button press WA, you can just have a simple shield in the offhand use use it infinitely

>let a red have a 1v1 with the host
>he starts charging at me
>he's at half health
>NIGGA WHY

Are they just suiciding or something? It keeps happening.

What do I have to do to get invaded by the pale shade?
Do I have to get the 5 levels first then attack yuria?

The defense stat isn't flat damage reduction though. It's part of a formula that checks the attack of the weapon hitting you and has a variety of formulas to apply based on different conditions.
Some people also say Absorption isn't a flat percentage reduction but has weird hidden softcaps.

Fuck all of you who said cheat engine item swapping is safe. Blocked the game in firewall and unplugged my net, item swapped myself 3 hollow gems and woke up just now to an invalid data message.

Calling it now

• Stability for all greatshields has been lowered by 3 to 12.
• Sorceries cost less FP now or that ring that reduces FP consumption for spells got improved.
• Dragonslayer's Axe and Crescent Axe had their STR scaling improve by one tier.
• Dark Drift and scythes now properly pierce shields.
• Washing Pole had its base damage lowered and STR scaling reduced by one tier.
• Moonlight Greatsword had its INT scaling improve by two tiers, no longer consumes durability.
• Partial parries now consume as much stamina as if they were blocking.

you'll have to check yourself

Not that user asking. But that shit sound fun af. I guess it is pretty viable in pvp. Hollow infusion right on the weapon for Luck build right?

>listening to cheaters
ell em ay oh

Yes. Or kill the chameleon pilgrim

Get the five levels, attack Yuria 3 times, don't need to kill her. Run away and port to his invasion location, kill him, get your shitty weapon, absolve your sins at the statue, go back and hug Yuria.

>Now you can cast MORE shitty spells that do no damage!

THANK YOU FROM. WOW!

dragonslayer axe is most certainly nerfed

>or that ring that reduces FP consumption for spells got improved.
Please no. Sorcery don't need to be even more squishy. They already have to invest in 60Vit, 24+ attunement, and 24+ endurance because casting spells takes more END than FP.

these are smart changes FROM is not smart.

He's talking abot Creighton's axe, not the boss soul one.