How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

trogg.net/DS3Calc/
youtube.com/watch?v=Izm221rsriU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ARF ARF

>Encounter his invasion in Farron Keep and kill him
I usually get Heysel a second time there.

Need some people to test my CE Nameless King cosplay fight.

Demon's Souls is really fun!

No one calls it Kosm.

Alright lorefags, school me on Kriemhild, Kamui, and Albert

So what would be good stats for dex builds?

I want to do another run but 6 playtroughs in i'm just out of ideas for fun builds to do

Thanks to no Poise all the most dangerous enemies in the game are the fucking fast ones. Since From loves to give fast enemies that attack aggressively huge damage, it makes it even worse.

time is convoluted

Fucking cheater no better than anyone that does status effect softban trigger

So the story goes that

>Dark Souls 1
The livable world is created, lived through, and eventually snuffed out
>Dark Souls 3
You see the end of the snuffed out flame after they've managed to fight off the abyss (??)
>Dark Souls 2
The High Waters rise (referenced by the Aldrich Faithful Item) and submerge most of the past world

Speaking of dogs, does anyone know what's up with that singular pregnant dog (or whatever the fuck that growth is) that's near the Braille Tomb under the bridge on the Road of Sacrifice?

respond pls

Fuck yes it's been like a year since I managed that in /dsg/

Aldrich invader champ gundyr

this is the worst meme ever to be honest, right from the very start it felt forced as fuck, in the cowboy threads

I fill my Estus cup with cum because I love SEMEN!

Can a lorefag explain what the fuck the Wolf's Blood is?

Or why the Abyss Watchers were apparently the only things stopping Oolacile from becoming a horrible poison swamp?

Posting this here in case the person who asked jumped threads before I could respond.

>it's a "host's ganksquad gets rekt so he infinitely rolls and runs away around the bonfire to re-summon them ad nauseum" episode
fuck das3 sometimes

That sounds good but i mean fun ideas for PvE runs. I'm not really very interested in PvP

Nah, DS3 is way too easy for anyone to be a 10. Oceiros and Punished Boypussy having 6s is very generous as well.

King Vendrick put that dog there.

Okay, that's cool and all and you're allowed your opinion, but...

Also this is my favorite weapon!!

>invader tears

>Crystal Sage
>Same tier as Pontiff

What the fuck? That faggot is Deacons-tier. Slap on throwing knives to one-shot clones and pillar hump until it's safe to rape his face.

It's pretty fun chasing hosts with the red tilted halberd. I always get a hit on them until they eventually die.

>invade in Lothric Castle
>only one phantom, oneshotted by LKGS R2 because apparently no one levels VIG anymore
>chase Host to Lothric castle bonfire
>he pulls out Greatclub
>FRAT BOY STYLE HYPERARMOR STR DUEL

You guys said invasions weren't fun

>used to think Nameless King was still in his prime, which would explain why he is so strong
>realize he too is hollow as fuck

Goddammit From Software.
Will we ever fight something in these games that is not a shadow of its former self?

Is the Witch's Lock whip any good?

Rolling is fucking stupid in this game, Hosts can just mash roll with no consequence since everyone uses the Cloranthy. Summoning takes literally zero commitment, just stand still for 1 second and mash X and continue roll spamming.

God this game is such a fucking mess.

I thought it was a nice little tradition but I might have been too close to the issue. Micolash was by far my favourite character. It could have very easily spiraled out of control like praise le sun xD

Bow only with flynns/lloyds shield ring maybe?

no one says kosm micolash, just give it up.

That doesn't sound fun at all

it's okay, easily the best whip in the series but still woefully mismatched against anything faster than it

>my brother watches me beat the dogs after telling me how much they would kill me
>"wow they are a lot easier if you lock on"
>apparently he never fights locked-on

I really don't get it.
Dogs are easy.

Funnily enough I picked that thing up today to specifically deal with katanas and gotthards and it absolutely devastates them

Do you use shitter weapons? Maybe that's your problem

anyone wanna trade their xanthous coat for a titanite slab? i dont really need to use these since im staying at 40-50 range

PC highwall
pass dsg

>Will we ever fight something in these games that is not a shadow of its former self?

Leonhard and Hawkwood are both in their prime

Astora Greatsword +10 with 50 STR and 30 FTH

Heavy infusion: 457 physical
Lightning infusion: 157 physical + 286 lightning

>tfw mound maker
>tfw doing every shady and dirty shit I can do to get those fucking bones
>For that god damn useless pyromancie
>Waiting around doors for hosts
>Killing the hosts phantom and then them even when I get nothing from it
>Killing the invader before I kill the host so he gets nothing
>Instead of giving the host an easy kill if I am losing I just run away with the cat ring and jump off high shit so they can't follow
>Trapping the host between mobs so they get stun locked to death while I wail on them
This is so much more fun and disgusting than belfry or the rat covenant

Having not ever gotten to play BB, can somebody explain the Old Ones to me in a nutshell? I kept seeing shit that said they were "sympathetic" which made me think it was like "They aren't actually malevolent despite turning their followers into AYYYYS", but I haven't played the game and likely won't be able to so the fuck is up?

He invades in that little ruins bonfire area near the Abyss Watchers room I think

Is this Autism?

There's a bunch of weird shit on that list.

>Oceiros that high
>Iudex that high
>Abyss not higher
>Yhorm not having a separate rating for the non-cheese fight
>Champion Gundyr not higher
>Nameless King that high

No, because the player character would likely have no chance. Your character in the Souls games are basically janitors come to clean up the last remnants of shit so everything can be reset.

>young trap x adult trap selfcest hentai
why doesn't it exist?

CUTE

>hosts so bad they can't even fight two phantoms without a 3 man ganksquad they have to resummon infinitely
yeah i'm the salty one

>Beat Aldrich multiple times
>Get killed AFTER the fight two of the times because of arrow hail
>It's the only time he's """beaten""" me
6 seems fair

>He invades in that little ruins bonfire area near the Abyss Watchers room I think
He invades right near the basilisks before the cave containing the Golden Scroll; the same place as Heysel.

You can't drop slabs

>no powerstanced greatshields
>no froghelms

Actually lowers the opinion of the game for me.

>ultra weapons require 24~26 startup frames before hyper armor is active

I'm sure you noticed the other dog variant there with it. It's just a family you have to kill if you want miracles/to make irina a firekeeper

I'm not making this easy for you but i've already done a bow only run

My dude, if Ludleth could link the fire in a cycle where Aldrich's evil was law, then so can you

>does anyone know what's up with that singular pregnant dog

that there dog is pregnant cus why i fucked that dog boy

is there a work around Sirris' questline allowing me to turn in a tongue so I can get Herysls bow?

crystal sage can be kind of random. At least half the time I've killed him without him even spawning clones, and other times I get gangbanged by 4 crystal soul cocks simultaneously and it's instant death

>janitors

kek
Welp, there go my delusions of heroism, I don't think I'll get this image out of my head now.

>Oceiros's rambling during the fight
please no

Other than dodging his projectiles, I was able to burn through Aldrich like crazy....

It's in the files.
It's only a matter of time before it's in the game.

is she pretty?

I found pontiff to be harder than nameless king, nameless wasn't anywhere near as hard as people made it out to be

Where do you get those numbers?
pure math>?

>DS3 is way too easy for anyone to be a 10
It's undeniably the hardest souls game aside from Bloodborne. Nothing in DeS, DaS, or DaS2 comes close to twin princes or Nameless.

>Champ Gundy not in the top 3 hardest

yeah nah

Pontiff is fairly easy too though

>beat SoC first try
>Beat Pontiff second try
>Beat Princes second try
>Beat Dancer/Aldrich/Champ on my second try

>Took me 5 tries to kill Wally
>Took me 15 tries to kill Old Demon King

The fuck is wrong with you people? I switched from the Lothric SS to using the Spiked Mace for all the later bosses too.

trogg.net/DS3Calc/

as far as we know, no. it's one or the other for some dumb reason.

not as far as i know

>Your character in the Souls games are basically janitors come to clean up the last remnants of shit so everything can be reset

And without thanks, as well.

It's not a matter of Linking the flame. Do you honestly believe for a second Chosen Undead could have beaten Gwyn in a one on one fight while Gwyn was in his prime?

I'll save you the trouble of answering, no he couldn't.

Nope it is perfect.

You rarely ever see your own name so it is really only for other people and at least that way you won't break the immersion of it.

I take a little bit cringy rp over "memewaifu420"

I hope the whole dad who's gone completely batshit insane over the loss of his child angle doesn't upset ENB
Just kind of plain and normal. She looks like she's taking time off her job at subway to track down the lords of cinder.

Dogs are super easy though.

That genuinely would have been one of my favorite armours if it were in the game.

aww that sucks i dont really need these

can you drop other upgrade items? like refined gems

I think the dealio with great ones was that while some may be "sympathetic" to mankind, their motives are a bit beyond our understanding. Humans actions towards and concerning ants aren't necessarily evil or good, they're just done in pursuit of objectives beyond the ants comprehension.

That said I think there's theories going around that Moon Presence was manipulating hunters to kill other great ones for reasons.

I heard you can not turn in the dreamchaser ashes and summon hersyl but no one has confirmed it directly

and we do it for free
that's why you never want to link the fire
but it looks like trash

>use undead hunter charm on a mimic
>host kills it anyways
I get so fucking angry. Just take the item you giga pleb.

>Wally
Who, Ancient Wyvern? How?

youtube.com/watch?v=Izm221rsriU
Is there a reason he uses Astora Greatsword instead of Profaned Greatsword for this?

Do the Astora Greatsword's r2 have a higher multiplier or something?

Some of them pay more attention to certain people. They don't turn us into ayys directly, we did it to ourselves by fuckig around with blood/insight

I picked up the game around the end of it's lifespan so I'm not as well-versed as I'm sure some of the lorefags here are

you can drop a infused weapon but can't drop gems themselves either

How do you we know hollowing even makes you weaker? Seems like it just makes you crazy.

I mean we kill Priscilla and the gods where afraid of her, so she must be near them power-wise.

i think he means wolnir

I'd rather waste one than have the dumb ass open it. I got grabbed once while charging up the attack when the fucker tried to open it anyways.

Anyone else miss the variety of ways to deal with ganks in the other games? Always seems to be a drawn out battle of attrition in this game with weapon memory involved

r8, h8