iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: Archive of materials: yukipo.com/
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/jMdrYzmg
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Ongoing:
April 8th to May 20th: IM@S Characro cafe&bar "Forever! We are..." campaign
April 24th to Jun 19th: Idolmaster official shop promo in Shizuoka 109

Upcoming:
May 19th: IM@S Platinum Stars for PS4 "Platinum Stars for YOU" live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv260444788
May 21st: Million Live! Backstage special 4koma palette releases
May 28th: Cinderella Girls anime official fanbook releases
Jun 1st: Cinderella Girls Cute jewelries! 003 releases
Jun 15th: Cinderella Girls Passion jewelries! 003 releases
Jun 29th: Cinderella Girls Cool jewelries! 003 releases

Latest news post:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?j5g8x26t5una45h
a.pomf.cat/ykmxws.mp3
a.pomf.cat/lhvexg.mp3
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812415
mega.nz/#!qJZDjZaQ!VwmHIZcl54peGWHjqhod6Xm6JoLUm3KT7JkFNUDaeGI
mega.nz/#!ZVoEGDLI!A0oHCfyC-f5SMTBqIxsU7VgGSlHZqBlcDEL5WSOrlgg
columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/160518.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v9XZdo8Tbvo
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28872570
idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=20288
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019277
goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/figma/figma-Mio-Honda:-Jersey-ver-/p/MAX_FIG_WD_EX035
pastebin.com/Ha5sm2Bm
pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk
youtube.com/watch?v=gNU9iep-O2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a LEWD-FREE thread.
DO NOT POST LEWD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Megumi Happy!

the only LiPPS without an SSR

New temporary news post.

PART 1 OF 2

Latest SS assets update (5/19): mediafire.com/?j5g8x26t5una45h + The SS version of "Ashita Mata Aeruyone" from the current event has been uploaded:
>Game version: a.pomf.cat/ykmxws.mp3
>BGM version: a.pomf.cat/lhvexg.mp3
STARLIGHT MASTER 02 Tulip has been uploaded:
>MP3: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=812415
>FLAC: mega.nz/#!qJZDjZaQ!VwmHIZcl54peGWHjqhod6Xm6JoLUm3KT7JkFNUDaeGI
For those unhappy with the M@STER version of Tulip, an user has created a "fixed" version: mega.nz/#!ZVoEGDLI!A0oHCfyC-f5SMTBqIxsU7VgGSlHZqBlcDEL5WSOrlgg + The track list for STARLIGHT MASTER 03 HiFi Days has been revealed: columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/160518.html
The preview of "HiFi Days (M@STER VERSION)" from STARLIGHT MASTER 03 HiFi Days has been uploaded: youtube.com/watch?v=v9XZdo8Tbvo (Columbia region lock) + nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28872570

(cont.)

Kill me

PART 2 OF 2

New CG Theaters have been typeset:
>263:
>274:
>362:
>379:
>406:
>407:
>480:
>587:
>632:
>633:
>634:
>685:
A CG Nono comic has been translated: (comic) + The full list of CG VAs performing at both venues of the CG 4th Live has been revealed and translated: idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=20288 + Pre-orders are live for the 1/8 scale Good Smile Company PVC figure of Mio Honda dressed in the anime project's Crystal Night Party dress: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019277 + Pre-orders are live for figma Mio Honda in her training jersey: goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/figma/figma-Mio-Honda:-Jersey-ver-/p/MAX_FIG_WD_EX035 + The 5/17 batch of ML cards "Let's have a Picnic! Gasha" has been translated: VA stream activity (5/16-5/18): + + PREVIOUS: + + + UPCOMING (outdated): pastebin.com/Ha5sm2Bm
REQUESTS: pastebin.com/ZHpF4bNk

Yes.

>Mary and smug
Well, character-wise, it's not bad.

lookit them skill fodder

Is Fred limited? I'm dumb and do not moonrune.

Yeah Nao

Aiko's feet are mine

Megumi. No.

Kotoha I kiss you

Limited batches come at the end of each month and have 2 SSRs at once.

Long.

Why do you upload everything to imgur?

So you can't trace it back to facebook

What does that picture have to do with event SRs? Do you understand English?

Oh yeah and here's the SSR model.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNU9iep-O2k

I caught myself an Aiko

>bare back
I can't contain how this makes me feel.

I can't blame you. I can only imagine that idols' backs get really itchy after a high-energy performance, especially with all that sweat. It's up to producer to give them a good scratching.

When are Rin and Uzuki gonna get their event SRs?

Or are they gonna casually strike us during a limited gatcha for maximum suffering?

>6cm taller than the Futamis
>8cm taller than Hotaru
Crazy how those 13 years old grow

How does it being with a limited gacha make it any different? Event has nothing to do with gacha.

>just over 50 idols left to add to SS

Not him, I'm the guy who originally posed the question, but the picture shows which idols are in which Jewelries, which is why I quoted it. As you can see, for Cool Jewelries Kanade and Fumi are the only two without SS-exclusive event SRs. Passion could be spitballed between Sanae, Yuki, and Nina though.

Eventually.

>Still no JUSTICE

Also, now that she's part of the voice club,

>Still no Sugar Heart.

>As you can see, for Cool Jewelries Kanade and Fumi are the only two without SS-exclusive event SRs.
That's not in that picture.

During the Passion Jewelries 003 event Yumi is going to be the SSR.

Please don't corrupt Aiko with lewd activities such as hand holding. She is an innocent girl.

Why did they give me a mute idol?

Why not?

Justice gets cuddles. Even if /@/ ignored her, she'd get plenty from Reina.

Too goddamned cute.

Okay, well using knowledge from the picture about jewelries units and your knowledge of currently existing event SRs. Why are you so mad about that image?

Sweet, had to do 4 10 rolls but they were all free jewels so whatever even.

>stuck between using my ticket on her or Syoko

Nice, you got Ibuki.

Don't complain, Hinako is cute. You could've gotten much worse, like Rika or something.

why yuka always looks more stacked than chieri when she is supposed to be smaller in that department.

What do you mean by that?

>Rika
>worse
She's one of the best girls. Stop bully.

But it looks like she enjoys this deviant activity

She's no innocent idol

>Hinako is cute
No, she's passion.

Just how do you think breasts work, user?

This game needs some kind of Idol storage that resets their Star Ranking/Level.

Her outfit is bad though

Why the fuck did the even make a SSR of her?

I assume It's acceptable to lewd yuka now

What the fuck for?

Shit, what do I do with my SR Fred and Event SR Fred now that I've got her SSR?

DAILY REMINDER SHIKI IS A CANCER ON IDOLMASTER AND IF YOU LIKE HER YOU ARE RUINING THE SERIES

Please take a moment of silence to respect the (temporary) death of Shiki Ichinose; and then thank the entity that revived her in time for the live performance (ironically enough).

Because Yuka has special Karate Breasts buff. However, since she dumped all her points on STR, she can't actually use it.

No, that's Momoka.

This MV is really cute

OD is a reversible state

Daily reminder to fuck off.

>idiots with shit taste rolling for fred
kek

Shiki is a good person because smell fetishists are good people.

The chama is adorable and has a big heart. She and her fans are fine.

Image of Shiki smelling Momoka when?

I keep everything SR and up, myself, at least for now. If my storage has to one day I'l start scrapping gacha SRs that I have an event replacement for.

I wish yuka used her default hairstyle in the 3D MVs, SSR please

Anything goes with this game. Would you believe that people spent real money to get Arisu?

Why didn't they just rig the election for her instead of Sugar if they thought she'd be the one to get a voice next?

>Would you believe that people spent real money to get Arisu?
Yes, because Arisu and her excessively large cranium are adorable.

Fred has pretty eyes, her appeal when first appearing was her eyes that can look deep within the soul.

arisu is way better than fred

It has always been. She's even listed as 18 years old, so that antil@lifag cannot complain, either.

You sound like a very sketchy person so I'll just assume that the opposite of what you say is the truth

I'm remembering the old days when choreography to iM@S songs were just fucking horrible in general. SS really raised the bar for them, so I hope they get to be too awkward in PS.

How is that post sketchy?

It's now enforced

*so I hope they don't get too awkward in PS. Fuck me.

Please, Yuka, fuck me, I need you.

They don't need to rig elections if she can just get added on the next batch

I wonder if they'll bother updating the MVs for the older songs, they're pretty dull compared to the fancy stuff like background ZEs and 360 turns. Whoever's in charge of MVs deserves a raise.

>only SSRs I've ever wanted were Akane and Fred
>spent 300 buckaroos on Akane for nothing
>use the 10x roll and get Fred in one try
I'm not entirely mad Namco, give me Akane's SR already

Then why couldn't they do that for Sugar Heart as well? Which is why the "rigging" theory doesn't make much sense.

Not to say that SS choreography isn't great, but I wish they weren't so static. i.e. idols are largely rooted to their own positions.

It's probably unlikely due to hardware limitations but I wish the game would add more dynamic positioning and choreography where the idols move around more and switch up positions while in a live.

Now if there is something that definitely needs to be praised in Deresute, it would be the stage setup and camerawork. Goddamn, the stages and special effects in Deresute completely blow out anything that the console games ever chucked out.

Those fancy camera angles and tricks too.

Never trust someone who says someone else is "a good person"
Also, I personally find that people who like Momoka are of dubious nature

They probably don't switch positions because of the nature of the game mechanics itself.

That's natural because Momoka is shit.

Sounds like you have some serious brain problems.

Now I want the idols to throw the center idol up so she does a backflip landing.

Nothing was rigged in Shin's favor, actually. She wasn't in any of the Gachas IIRC. She just got a surge of popularity and NanaPs helped her into the top

>and NanaPs helped her into the top
Doubtful without proof.
Especially when NanaPs had their hands full getting her on the CD in the first place.

Position Switching may be a pipe dream, but more movement isn't.

M@GIC is a step in the right direction. One part of the choreography had them prancing around a fair bit. Why not take it a bit further?

Let the idols stay in their designated circle of movement but give them a more wide array of motions. It's be great if each position had it's independent choreography too rather than letting them all be in sync all the time.

I like how towards the end of Nagareboshi Kiseki, the center three positions actually face in different directions. It's a small modification considering the already tight limitations of SS as a mobile game, but it really makes a difference in the visual aspect as far as making the choreography appear "different", even when they're doing the same synchronicity.

It's a phone game.

There is literally nothing stopping them from walking around the stage other than pure lazyness on Scamco's part. Not being able to move around is NOT because of technical limitations.

I'm new here, but can I emulate the games to pc? Also if I can where can I torrent them?