/feg/- Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11872677/26/Snow-and-Scales
strawpoll.me/10251401
pastebin.com/u/Oborofag
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/feg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you.

No need to be rude.

>TharjaAnon couldn't first post

HAHA

doesn't matter. This thread will get deleted and he'll snag first post on the new one.

Tharja a shit

Please don't let the meta wars continue in this thread.

They're SERIOUSLY making us use this one?

>keatonfags
Ughhh

I don't get it. We already voted Flora as /feg/ mascot earlier today, why can't they just accept Florathreads and move on with their pathetic lives?

Subaki is best as a Swordmaster, right?

Looks like it.
I think the worst thing about this Florafag is that he just keeps using the blandest images. I think last thread was the third or fourth time he made a thread with that pic as the OP.

Literally N O reason to make another thread dude. Why are you so upset?

Brace for a chill!

This is my finest work. Critiques openly accepted.
all outta hecks to give

Make me.

Please leave. No one wants you here, and I actually agree with TharjaAnon. He's been here much longer and has far more credibility in /feg/ than you. Stop attentionwhoring.

fanfiction.net/s/11872677/26/Snow-and-Scales

New Chapter.

Let's all post nice Flora images to cleanse ourselves of the shitposting from last thread.

I can't even find a heck to give you.
kek/10

Kill yourself.

Report and ignore.

put your trip back on retard

Fuck off drill

Toke me a bit to realize the one to Corrin's right is a bayonet (Bayonetta)

strawpoll.me/10251401
strawpoll.me/10251401
strawpoll.me/10251401
strawpoll.me/10251401

>florafags get all the good art
>im here stuck with deviantart ass shit

Just stick a fork in me cap'n I'm all done

Isn't this exactly how the Oborofag shit started too when she posted the Married DLC conversations?

Birthday threads are the reason why shitposting happens. Don't do this shit.

Put your dick in Kana.

>tharjafag is the only one that voted for anna
wew

Honestly he doesn't feel worth it in any class. Subaki is kinda ass. And not the this girl has a nice ass kinda ass. I mean the wow what smells like crap kinda ass.

I want all of /feg/ to pay attention to this post. Tharjabro provided multiple well-reasoned, level-headed posts explaining why our tripfriend here is in the wrong. What do they do? Fire back with this mess of a post and flip us all the proverbial bird in the process. This is someone that not only doesn't take /feg/ seriously, but also someone who disregards the concept of keeping this a mature place for Fire Emblem discussion.

But no, you'll all insist that "Tharjaf*g" is in the wrong. You all have a lot of growing up to do.

Who says I didn't vote for myself?

Stop trying to keep all the threads to yourself. We don't need more fucking Florashit threads.

>TharjaAnon shitposting left and right
>Oborofag not here to translate and complain about her love life and tell us about Japan

I miss Oborofag. Even more so now that we're left with this spic retard.

non flora thread here

Cool, I got a vote. Thanks friendo.

>Birthday threads are the reason why shitposting happens
And your alternative is letting shitposters dictate what we can and can't post? That's exactly what they want, y'know.

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen. If you didn't want a Flora thread you should've made another thread

And done it EARLIER and not pull this shit:

What if I don't want to?

You lost keatonfag. Get over it.

>List of spic triggers
Artist Anna
Oborofag
Belkafag
Raddnonymous

WHO WILL BE IMMORTALIZED NEXT?

>people still replying to metaposting instead of immediately reporting
You idiots deserve the current state of the thread. You're allowing this to happen.

Birthday threads are not the reason in this case. It's Tharjafag being a faggot

>should've made the thread at 700 posts instead of 720
just kill yourself.

Seriously, at this point, birthday threads would do way more harm than good. One slips through and "Florafags" will falseflag their way to starting another bullshit autism-fueled feud between the two fanbases for the rest of us to deal with for who knows how long.

I love Caeldori!
I want to give her a big hug and smell her lovely strawberry-scented red hair!
I want to cuddle with her every night and day and while we're resting!
I want to make her as happy as possible so she never loses her smile!
I want to tease her when she gives me a sloppy kiss and help her practice!
I want to stroke her hair while we're practicing, telling her how much she's improving!
I want to cum all over her face and tease her when she gets flustered because she liked it!
I want to give her a back & chest massage while we bathe after a long day of intense "training"!
I want to put a baby inside her and rub her tummy as it gets bigger and bigger!
I want to tell her how much I love her and that I'll always be by her side!
I love Caeldori!

Just be faster. Nothing more to it.

Literally /feg/s Mount Rushmore right there.

>Oborofag will never post her BIIIG tan butt
Slay me

>Reminder that Oborofag worked for months to give us DLC translations that we wanted
>Reminder that Oborofag did Camilla translations even when she didn't want to
>Reminder that Oborofag shitposted and blogged far less than Tharjafag
>Reminder that Oborofag's work is all here:
>pastebin.com/u/Oborofag

Honestly, name one fucking contribution that Tharafag has done. ArtistAnna has done more and he's only been here for 2 days.

>Lucina gets an entire month of birthday threads
>as soon as April ends, all those Lucinafags mysteriously vanish and are never heard of again and it's like they never even existed to begin with

Are we just not gonna talk about this?

ARTIST ANNA PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING
also, who is Raddnonymous

Those Lucinafags, if they even were Lucinafags, were just as bad as the current "Florafags"

>Honestly, name one fucking contribution that Tharafag has done.
He reminds me everyday that no matter how shitty my life is, it will never be as pathetic and lonely as his.

Someone make an edit.

I strongly suggest that you do not, or bad things may happen.

I want to FUCK Oborofag's fat butt!

guess what will happen if I make a thread right now, faggot

>24 translations
fucking christ i didn't knew she did that many. that's more than half of the tumblr translators.

Flora bros did nothing wrong.

They're putting birthday fuckers in their place because they're so whiny and upset that their stupid waifu didn't get a stupid thread. Just shut up.

Tell me more. Tell me more about the sweet things of Caeldori. Save me.

>Entire month of birthday threads.
Good God. I mean they weren't constantly bringing up Shitcina in the threads right?

>there exists a real life Azurafag who has an even bigger butt than real life Oborofag

Literally pottery

Is it just me or do the OP's just alternate between Flora and Severa?

>also, who is Raddnonymous
Think Knuffle, but well spoken and cooler. if Raddnonymous was a can of coke, Knuffle is a diet coke someone forgot to put in the fridge.

pics pls

Did I miss one of /feg/'s /soc/ moments? I don't remember anything about an thicc Azurafag

it helps that her translations are poor quality

This one was on time

2 days? Darn. Guess you missed me way back when I took a shitton of requests. I've been coming in semi-regularly since then. At the very least, lurking Probably hyperbole, but I digress.

Only recently. I looked back several threads and found one including Etika, and another having Foleo.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/feg/

I don't think so

If you're still posting in this thread you're a fucking idiot. This thread is a lost cause, and it's your fault for not reporting.

Just give it the fuck up. You LOST.

Honestly I wouldn't doubt that it was the spic that ran her off because the attention wasn't on it

trip back on tharjafag

Silasfag would have prevented all of this. Where is he when we need him the most...?

>this ass blasted you were too slow
he made it before you got a chance to, just be faster next time.

>people still think Etika is cancer compared to everything else
>even after that phenomenal last stream

Literally baffled. I still cannot see how people would prefer shitposting over him.

He got pissed off that /feg/ shitposts itself into oblivion and told him to fuck off with his LP.

>this ass blasted that you were too slow

This thread was posted before yours and guess what? We're using it. You. Fucking. Lost. Okay?

I couldn't give less of a damn who the shitposters is or are. user is saying that we let shitposters dictate what we can and can't post. That's mindbogglingly insipid.
First, it isn't Florafags who are shitposting. It is only shitposters who shitpost. People who enjoy a character don't shitpost, shitposters shitpost.
Second, you are letting shitposters decide what content should and shouldn't be on /feg/. Is that not handing them control over the threads? Is this not exactly what they want? Do not give shitposters power over you. Report, ignore, and continue posting.

Triggered, waterfag?

Cute hicks!

what are you talking about?
that's the next thread.
if you don't like it, just be faster next time.

This. Only he can get an entire thread on a single course of Fire Emblem discussion with his stream (and natural charisma).

Stop, think for just one moment.

What do actual, real, legitimate, genuine, honest-to-god waterfags honestly have to lose at this point?

How did one piece of fanart cause so much shitposting

If you can keep it bumped all night, then by all means.

I'd actually be impressed.

Tripspic and Drill always beat the odds when it comes to samefagging. they're the kings of shitposting.

I want to impregnate that hick

will tharjafag ever leave /feg/?

>Reminder that Oborofag was literally Kanbaru
>Reminder that Tharjafag drove off perfection

By not being posted in a more effective board that's how.

strange how oborofag's fanbase was nowhere to be found when she was actually being persecuted

I still love my little bro

When I put a bullet through my brain, yes.

Only if we start doing threads on time and no this bullshit

It's less to do with the fanart itself and a few /feg/ shitposters being hell-bent on driving out content contributors so they can spend days afterwards going "GUYS WHAT HAPPENED TO [contributor]??????" and circle-jerking over their "accomplishment".