Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/AnimeCombos
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ
discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy
eventhubs.com/news/2016/may/18/displaylags-fourwude-reveals-everything-you-need-know-about-street-fighter-5s-input-lag-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i need you ibuki

Thoughts?
I think there aren't enough muscular girls in fighting games

Sousou gets me rock hard, 16 hours till sniffhime footsies fighting unlocks.

Reminder that Mature is top tier waifushit

What are some strong, mature fighters who don't look like dolls? You can look at them and say "she's seen some shit and looks tough".

You are correct

I'd love to see a fat chick too, like a female birdie. Too bad that shit will never ever ever ever happen

What's the x axis?

Nobody wants to see fat chicks ever.
They arent even funny.

Nothing

>I'd love to see a fat chick too
No, just no, keep that shit in Western games.

obviously something because i can see "fa" and "we" behind the portraits.
what are you hiding?

It's the standard X axis on those MMCafe tier lists that say "have faults" and "well rounded" but here it doesn't mean anything

ah i see
but what else are you hiding ;)

SFV is ssssshhhiiiitttttt

Chariot you are here every time I visit /fgg/

do you have a job or go to school or something or nah?

I need you Hitomi

She wouldnt have to be funny, thats the thing. Just a fat chick, her personality could be anything. I dont like fat people in particular, I just wish there was some female diversity instead of beautiful titty monsters

I guess Karin doesn't have huge cans

>Just a fat chick
thats even more terrible.
fuck off.

I work 9-4/5 every weekday and go swimming on the weekends

I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.

n-nothing

>Want to play SFV
>Can't play a single match without extremely heavy rollback, even if you play with a friend who lives like 30 minutes away from you

Why is this happening?

USF4 worked fine. Killer Instinct even works really well. GG works too.

Help

Sarah Bryant

i know when you're lying chariot, don't lie to me, what have you got

Didn't Capcom say they were adding some sort of daily challenges for fight money?

They said a lot of things

or atleast thick, or something. i dunno man

its almost as bad as mk's cast of females

why do you want a fat chick for the sake of having a fat chick

If you make a fat girl who is supposed to be funny you get feminists on your ass in like 2 seconds.
"why does the fat girl have to be the comic relief"
"why can't she be just as respectable as the other characters"
"muh soggy knee"
This is why we can't have diversity.

I haven't trusted a word Capcom has said since 2007

we got rashid

I just want the stupid 1 Million Fight Money trophy without doing Hard mode for all the fucking characters.

TWO THOUSAND GAMES PER CHARACTER

So Ken is pretty much a shittier Necalli with a fireball, right?

thats why I said she wouldn't have to be funny. She wouldn't even have to be comedically fat like Birdie

I don't know, I'm just thinking outside the box here

Because it'd be interesting seeing a video game developer with the balls to do it

Rashid is a man, man can be a funny stereotype.
Also they didn't go for the most obvious modern stereotype but the more classic one which is less offensive.

Too bad she is a megadyke.

wins* per character

you don't get money if you lose :^)

fat transgender character when?

Man there's absolutely no good art of the new SFV Birdie.

Might just have to use this here for my stick.

The reason why you'll never see a well-written fat chick character is because people only want to play waifu. Fat isn't waifu material for most people. Moreover, these people think with their dicks, so their dicks control their wallets.

1 M A N
M A N 1
A N 1 M
N 1 M A

dont do it, dont ruin your perfectly good looking stick like this idiot did

If anyone can beat me at ClayFighter I'll let them nut in my ass

yeah I wonder why

So what is your opinion on Mature in XIV?

Nobody wants to see fat chicks, they have absolutely no redeeming aspects.
They never compensate like fat guys by being into specific hobbies or being funny either, they are just bitter and terrible.

>men like to look at beautiful females and pay money for it
Oh no.
This is a great injustice, something must be done.

Its not like art and buttons are hard or expensive to replace.

Their method with Rashid was brilliant, basically they just made him look like a stereotype but gave him a personality that is in no way related to where he's from or his background whatsoever by making him a technology nut. It'd be like making a jew with the sideburns and robes and shit but he loves surfing and all he does is talk about surfing and rides the waves and relates everything to surfing and never acknowledges the fact that he's an orthodox jew. I bet if Rashid did/said anything remotely middle eastern he would have gotten a shitload of backlash

she could def swallow my cock if you know what im saying

I don't follow.

Looks like the most fun version of her yet.

That compact looks like shit though.

>It'd be like making a jew with the sideburns and robes and shit but he loves surfing and all he does is talk about surfing and rides the waves and relates everything to surfing and never acknowledges the fact that he's an orthodox jew
JEWJITSU MASTER IN SFV WHEN?

This stick is awful.
What the fuck.

New Birdie is pretty dope. He could use some artwork.

no, new birdie is garbage

are you serious? fucking rufus was better than this grotesque pile of shit

I never said there is anything wrong with being attracted to things.

However, there are some people that think about ONLY that. They only play female characters in every game. They only watch anime with cute girls in it. All of their things have cute girls stamped on it.

That kind of behavior is just odd to me. I couldn't imagine being trapped in such a horrific lifestyle where I am a slave to my own hormones.

Someone please draw a surfing jew character concept

would bang

>having such shit taste

>He is not one of my muscle men I jerk off to, wah, he sucks.

Kys fag.

>all this projecting
Seek help man.
It's normal to like looking at girls, you don't need to feel guilty about it.

It really surprises me that those fuckers havent been put into any weapon based fighters yet.

Could be cool in Soul Calibur or whatever.

See, thats why I think it'd be interesting to see a big female in a game. The fact that I can even imagine it without popping a vein means I'm not one of those guys, unlike homie here its amazing how preposterous the idea of a big woman is to gamers

Looks like she has a pretty strong wakarangoroshi

i miss you maki poster

Fat women suck.

I bet you faggots don't even play him

okay

You could have not been a weeb and just said gimmicks.

Wrong.
This face alone makes it worth it.
Maybe I should commission some artwork for that.

No not really. Pretty much like any person desu.

okay I'm going to break this down for you

fat chicks are ugly
you don't see a lot fat chicks in video games because why would you make something ugly on purpose when you can make it good looking instead?

>its another wait until the last possible second to release the next character episode
anyone else hype for balrog on 5/31/2016 11:59:59 PDT

Videogames are a premium luxury product, putting fat girls in them would be like selling a cup of lard as dessert.

Fat woman detected

diversity

also there are plenty of ugly male characters in games. plus I'm still saying they could just be bigger, not necessarily a fat land whale of a woman

It's not normal if that's all you think about. And sadly, a lot of people here fall into that category. If it doesn't give them a boner, they're not interested.

>diversity for the sake of diversity
call me when fat women are a big demographic for fighting games

oc donut steel

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH YOUR CFN ID!

This will be the beginning of regional tournaments with fggvo. By US I'm extending it to Canada as well. Also to make things easier you have to check in before the tournament starts so we don't have a bunch of no shows like last time. Check ins will start 30 minutes before the tournament starts so please be aware. I will post a notice on here, /fgg/vo steam group and the PSN community so keep your eyes open for it. Any other questions about the tournament are welcome.

Here's the sign up page:
challonge.com/AnimeCombos

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fggvo

PSN Community:
Fighting Games General

Last Tournament Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2rIW4IUcsdC1ge8NO-8C3Zd6gv3tuFxJ

-IMPORTANT NOTICE-
The slots are not full. The number you see is just how many people have already registered for the tournament. There is no limit on the number of people playing.

Discord Link: discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

>fucking rufus was better than this grotesque pile of shit
>Rufus was better
Do the world a favor and kill yourself. Even Fat Birdie is cooler than Rufus. Rufus was utter trash of a design.

discord.gg/0WEoKONYXBiRDqTy

get in here PISSS is going ham on newtrips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it'll never happen

this is unfortunately true

Diversity for diversity's sake is retarded.
When you try that you get transsexuals in magical world where you can just change your sex permanently with magic.

fuck off, rufus was horrible gameplay wise but his design is infinitely better than fat birdie

god yes thank you. i will not steal but you should actually name him Donut Steel, since it has nothing to do with being jewish

thats what I'm going to save it as

>rufus was horrible gameplay wise

t.scrub that mashed crouch tech

Then there are people here who can't play any character that gives them a boner because they feel guilty about it.

Everything about Rufus was lame as fuck. You have terrible taste.
Birdie >>>>>>>> Rufus
Fat Birdie >>>> Rufus

Watching first day Rufus body people was fun.

Instant divekick characters are cancer

>having such shit taste
Rufus was just ugly. Absolutely zero style.
Annoying as fuck in every aspect.

So for all of the folks trying to play this off as not being an issue, as well as how it didn't affect gamplay...

eventhubs.com/news/2016/may/18/displaylags-fourwude-reveals-everything-you-need-know-about-street-fighter-5s-input-lag-issue/

The thing that confuses me is people usually shit on games that fuck up in areas like this and talk about how trash they are because of stuff like this. Why is it suddenly "different" with this game?

Let's not have any fat characters in fighting games from now on, fat people are gross

I hate Rufus because he was irritating as fuck, personality wise.
1990s: Americans were Guile and Ken, strong good guy fighters
2000s: New American character is Rufus, obese annoying talkative shitbrain

They didn't show the flip.
0/10 would not main.

>why can't I mash throw! Instant divekicks are cancer!

Enjoy being garbage

>Videogames are a premium luxury product

Lol no.
People push out shit games for $60+ dollars with less and less content and more and more DLC.
SF5 is a $30 dollar game sold as a $60+ dollars with none of the qualities of an expensive game (then again most games can't justify their price) barring the mostly good gameplay.

>Muh free pressure into full combo