/owg/ - Overwatch General

Bully Tracer edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/010ukNKfDb1fJINg4
youtube.com/watch?v=twvTn7r2RuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reaper is soul-eating smoke. He can't be gay because his mercurial form is immune to aids.

How many days left?

>Pharah
>cute
Shoot yourself

I know your excited, but could we at least wait till the bump limit and we've slid off page 1?

How about before he was Reaper?

top 10 for tracer's warm, moist, time traveling butthole.

We're all soldiers now.

Would you fuck a smoke?

nth for OTP

T..t..thanks y...y..ou too, oh you mean the picture

4 MORE DAYS

4 MORE FUCKING DAYS

HANG IN THERE BROS

S-sorry

Reminder that the only way to make discord work is to have voice as the primary means of communication.
It shuts down the attempts of trannies immediately, and makes it easy to identify the retards and autists, while the posters without mental issues can establish themselves as a powerbase of reasonable thinking.

t. guy who has done this kind of thing since the RP days of W3

what did he meme by this?

>attempts of trannies

What?

discord.gg/010ukNKfDb1fJINg4
We're all shitposters here.

>wake up
>it's still not out

The worst feel in the world.

Just imagine how fiery their sex would be

S'cool. Don't want any posts going in the bin thanks to an overzealous janitor.

Trannies declaring themselves to be traps while having ugly voice.

Kitty. Teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=twvTn7r2RuQ

The beginning of this video sums up Pharah in her entirety.

Sera and Pardogatto are in the discord.
It is a valid issue.

when are we going to get a stereotypical flashy blinged out narcissist american black guy who raps and says oh hell nawww

Reminder that discord is for underage cucks

xTh for cute german tanks

I guess the people complaining about that would be pretty easy to filter out, yeah.

Is Tracer x Reaper even possible?
I mean neither should be able to have sex, one being reconstructed and the other temporal.

It would be sweaty. And passionate. And long. Why am I doing this.
But she is not for thinking of her like this ;_;

Exterminate all gays.

Why? I haven't noticed much issue with trannies besides someone asking them about it every now and then.

you got lucio instead.

No idea. I'm more of a Reaper/Soldier person, sorry.

I'm absolute shit at shooters, having only played survival horror and stealth games that are mostly in third person with very little aiming required.

What's the best babby class?

Good thoughts.

That just means more qt Pharah mains for me :3

Europe's awake, so it's time for a reminder that lewdposting is only allowed if you post good ships

> reconstructed
> temporal

how does it stop sex tho

Two bottoms have cute but terrible sex.

but half of overwatch devs are gay

Mercy has to stop, lying there exhausted and gaping for air, but Pharah keeps going like the athlete she is, so the only breaths she can take are ones in ecstasy

We need more villains.

Also best emote in the game coming through.

There's nothing wrong with trannies as a rule, but there's sure as fuck something wrong with those trannies. It seems to be a recurring theme despite the few normal ones.

Anyone have the pic of D.Va eating noodles on top of her mech in the middle of a crowded street?

>love the game
>hate the sjw bullshit

I got mixed feelings about this lads.
Also, who you think is the faggot?

he's so boring though

Those aren't real trannies, that's why. They're degenerate boys pretending to be girls for internet attention.

You don't understand who these people are.
Sera plays games with the server admins and gets people banned that "she" dislikes.
Pardo will talk about strange subjects including furries, and will follow you between voice channels to continue the conversation, even after outright telling "her" that you no longer wish to discuss whatever "she" saw at furcon.

Neither of those things are Overwatch. Neither of those things is good for a thread attempting to build a platform where we can organize groups and the like without filling up the thread with what groups of six or less people are doing.

The faggot is obviously Mercy
And Tracer
And Pharah
And Mei
And D.Va
And Zarya
And the other one

>hate the sjw bullshit
get out

Lucio

cuck

you forgot Mccree

Excuse me, but this is an all-inclusive feeling-friendly zone. If you're not going to respect the rest of us posters, I'll have to ask you to leave.

Mercy, Reinhardt, Winston, and Mccree (kind of) are usable without good aim, but you should play other heroes too so you can improve and open your options

If Winston melees someone during his Rocket Jump, he should grab them and do a piledriver

>hate the sjw bullshit
And what exactly do mean by sjw bullshit? People's definitions tend to vary considerably.

putting gay characters doesn't make it sjw
it that were the case the MGS is the biggest sjw game

I do every day friend, it's the only reason I wake up anymore

P....p..pardon?

Oh God, this is exactly how I imagine it too, more pls

Blizzard boxed themselves in with character design because of all the international characters, especially from countries that are more easily offended.

Can't wait until they put an actual arab into this game who has a suicide bomber ult.

actually i want this

Thanks m8

I haven't been this obsessed with a video game in well over a decade.

>tfw you've purchased all this ridiculous shit

I think you may have accidentally picked the wrong file from your folder, seeing you haven't posted Zenyatta's "Round of applause"

Mercy arching her back, using her leg to stimulate Pharah
I'm banned now, yeah?

I assure you, the correct file was selected.

which edition does that Soldier statue come with?

100% jealousy

sometimes I wish I wasn't a poorfag

No reason to own 80% of that.
Yes. "Retarded".

>More
eh

>That Roadhog
>That McCree

>filename
yes

Collectors Edition.

Left side if fine, right side is way overkill

that's the $80 isn't it?
how much do you think it will go for on ebay?

(with cold mechanical voice):
You pathetic thread lacks best girl.

(also captcha disturbing me, demanding to prove that i'm not a robot, that's very organist of you, meat!)

Worth it desu

>P....p..pardon?
Well, if people find themselves without healers I'll have to step in won't I!

That's entirely dependent on how "Collectors" the edition actually is.

If it's overstocked to the point where two weeks after launch there's a pile of them sitting in every video game store, they won't be worth squat. If they're impossible to get after launch, price usually increases by 50% minimum.

Good stuff.
Not for me though, I already have razer mouse + keyboard + headset so I'm not interested in buying them again just to have an overwatch theme.

omnics leave

You might be, depending on how fluid your money is. If I had a job, I would have sprung for at least one side of that picture.

But what if I'm retarded too?

why is reaper such a jerk?

It'd be more comical than anything, since Tracer canonically makes fun of Reaper's edginess.

They seem more like "odd best friends" though.

>I already have razer mouse + keyboard + headset
WHY
H
Y

I was too flustered to even notice that before I posted

Just no words, that's perfection

Mercy hits a point where she feels like she can't go on and squirms her legs up using her feet unf to try and push Pharah away for a moment's rest. Pharah unrelenting knows Mercy can handle more and never lets up

Server?

Reminder that dating robots is degenerate.

QUICK
  â–2
â–2 â–2
  â–2
â–2 â–2
  â–2
â–2 â–2
  â–2
â–2 â–2

POST SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT SOMEWHAT RESEMBLES YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS GAME

>Motherfucking daddy pig

EU, sorry user ;_;

Because they are fucking great.

Man, why does Genji sound so cool? You'd think his engrish would make it sound silly but the guy is such a badass that it gives him charm instead. Hanzo sounds like an American pretending to be Japanese though. Or just asian in general.

mIsErY TO all PoSTErs IN THIS ThReaD

>tfw want to try tribbing although not gay
>tfw too nervous to suggest it to friends