/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Completely unrelated Marik edition.

>Dino Cu & Edison rate up gacha

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2016/fdabzh/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirrup
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3sqUVKKkyuEeHZxZzJuVnNZcEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a nothing to do for a week episode

news.fate-go.jp/2016/fdabzh/
300 DAYS

Best archer

Sita when?

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

best daughteru

>those rewards
wow its fucking nothing

exactly the same as the 100 and 200 day ones though so whatever, free tickets

That's well and all but where's my download milestones giveaway?

Guys the two chink cheat apks are broken, are they anywhere else right now? I really dont trust last wave apks

Oy vey that'll lose us valuable virtual currency goyim

>ONE of each fou card
T-t-thanks DW.

Anyone else buy FGO related Merch?
>Please ignore swordshit

FUCKING NOTHING

Helena is for impregnating and taking responsibility!

Is that a Qbert blanket? That looks way better than any of that shit you got sitting on it.

NOT A SINGLE QUARTZ

Is Helena worth using?

They must mean 1 as in enough to max 1 character right?

They don't mean literally 50 attack and 50 hp

Fuck yeah.

I want to make Helena a single mother!

I wish the fig manufacturers chose better servants from FGO; from my knowledge, only caster Liz and retard cat are being made.

20k fp for 100 failed attempts at manjew.

Wait ignore what I said earlier. however, FGO can only be installed onto MEMU via qooapp? that fucking sucks

Literally the best part about it, sadly.

shit pairing, go back to the buyfag thread

GOOD SNEK

Is her 3rd skill actually any good?

I've got most of the anthology comics, the FGO Ace and the servant encyclopedia that came with this year's TM Ace.

Just won this, and waiting on his zipper pull to show up on second hand shops, or eBay.
I hope he gets more stuff, and my happiest wish would be a figure, even a trading figure.

If FGO ever gets into Kuji's some Anons might get some of their wishes granted. Really praying Altair or OR goes with a FGO male line.

1000.000 QP
2 ticket
2 Golden apple
1 fou each
20.000 FP

Thanks for nothing DW.

TL?

TL?

Reminder Attila lived for almost 300 years and her goal was to find her birthplace in Sahara. And she's probably Type Mars.

Not really, no. It's not useless, 20% NP charge can be pretty useful in some situations, but 20% at level 10? With NP charge on a character who doesn't have charge issues? Come on.

I want gil-kun to give us a free 4* servant again.

Don't forget those 10 exp cards.

>1 fou each
Bravo

>those minuscule amount of QP
>1 fou each
There is a limit on one jewness, DW have clearly passed it.

Here's your TL

>Bucephalus has stirrups
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Bad civilization

That isn't a map of Attilas conquests, it's a map of the Hun attack and wider consequences into the Christian and Islam empires. Attila lived to like 50.

Iskander sprite proportion just looks so bad, it's like his legs are too short or something.

Or did she?

He's a big guy

Unless her profile is a falseflag, she did.

>40 rolls
>not even a 4*
fuck this gacha

That's because they are slightly bent.

U U
U U

>Gil has pretty much everything from the ancient to modern days
>Muh Seiba has a sword that can act as gigawatt-grade laser generator, and the Knights of the Round Table are wearing plate armour
>Attila is a girl and her sword is actually a nuclear powered drill that can also carry her weight to fly a distance

Can you just relax, bro?

What's wrong with stirrups? Is it against the legend or something? They were around back then and give more power to a horseback warrior from the horse itself so they are a pretty good thing to have.

The thing is, his torso also looks too long, and I guess his man-skirt hiding most of his legs doesn't help.

Hey look,its that depressed Sumanai

>They were around back then

Source?

>his torso also looks too long
The torso ends more or less where his wrist is, which seems about right to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirrup
>The earliest manifestation of the stirrup was a toe loop that held the big toe and was used in India late in the second century B.C.E.,[6][7] though may have appeared as early as 500 B.C.E.[8]
>The first dependable representation of a rider with paired stirrups was found in China in a Jin Dynasty tomb near Nanjing dated approximately about 322 C.E.
I know it's Wikipedia, but this seems pretty reliable.

Why Bucephalus look like a donkey?

Things are looking bad for their 1 year anniversary...

How many quartz do we get from a max bonded 5* Servant? 12 or 15?

I wonder if user will make a 300 days version, but then again the last 100 days of this general were extremely awful.

12. The last bond is the CE.

You shouldn't spend too much time worrying about impossible things.

it's in 2 months, the fact that they are jewing on the lesser important anniversary could be a sign of them going all out on the 1 year anniversary ... or maybe they are just jew

MUH DICKKKKKK

Now that we have a reason to try to get faster bonds I really hope they give something to make it easier, my Weibah has never left my team and it's still only slightly over lvl 6.
my Arturia is not even near lvl 6 and is my 2nd most used servant.

>there are people who spend money on a mobile game
>a game that one day will go down forever and leave you with nothing to show for the money spent

Just repacked the chink apk, now you should be able to install it over any apk that has been packed with apk icon tool.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3sqUVKKkyuEeHZxZzJuVnNZcEk
This one only has extra damage both for servants and enemies. The multiplier seems to be 500x.

Credits to shiki apk user, who managed to get it from the tieba forum and opened it with a hex editor to check if it's safe to use.

>I hold it true, whate'er befall;
>I feel it when I sorrow most;
>'Tis better to have loved and lost
>Than never to have loved at all.

>this level of denail

Let me guess you're just "supporting a hobby"

>taking advice from a fucking normalfag
He was wrong, I wish I could go back to blissful apathy

how do i install this onto MEMU? trying to install the other cheat apk in the pastebin just directed me to google apps whenever i tried to boot it up

It still feels weird how he's got that toothy grin on his card but then his actual sprite is :| all the time
I guess it is character accurate (you expect Cu but crazier, you get a guy trying his best to be as unemotional as he can), but still

The other cheat apks were based on the old version of the game. This one should work fine.

Retarded people shouldn't use modded apks.

delete memu first

>reccommended emu in pastebin
>delete it faggot huehuehue
?

If she can get her NP charge to 100% until the 3rd hand wave without NP charge boost CE, then it's good.

I don't know yet if she can.

No, I've only paid on the gacha that had the confirmed 5* and It was a sum of money that I couldn't care for, but I know people who put their money repeatedly in this trap and I do not condemn them, If you have spare money to do it than do it, I spend a ton in cosmetics or other dlc in other games so how could I judge them?

Well that's interesting. Was doing hands to get rid of my AP before bed, and then this error shows up.

I got it too a few minutes ago.

Same, doing America free quests

It usually does that when it wants to restart the game to download something or apply something it downloaded.

Oni event better include at least some bones in its drops.

I was wondering if I was the only one who got this

Well its over

DW make the weekly hero's proof login bonus include dust and bone.

what?

DW should make the shield mat reward to include other bronze mats, I presume.

Dust is kinda annoying to get so I'd be ok with that, but bones can be farmed on the harbor node in Fuyuki. 5 opportunities for 5 AP.

Takes a while, but it's better than farming for horse shoes or golem crystals.

user want's dust and bone items to be login rewards so they have a steady supply. I wouldn't mind since Billy needs bones.

Go away KaanVI

For what reasons does Kiritsugu need a hell of bones...

Nice blog