League of Legends General - /lolg/

old
Annie a shit Taliyah best daughteru edition
eyosongive.us

1st for fuck fizz

Tali is fun

She's also alright, a bit underpowered
Stop building Rylai and RoA and get AP instead, she can't really use a bruiser build

With just 300 Ap her Q deals somewhere around 800 damage

GOOOD MORNING /ELOHELGEE/!

promo time for s3
wish me luck lads
>i unironically picked Jinx into Yi

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

What went wrong?

Best girl.
Best thighs.
Best wife.

Finally S on waifu
Finally Rank 6 Token as well.

Making Yasuos paranoid is fun.

Singed best champ

>Riot makes a mage
>Her ult does 0 damage.
>Her only CC is challenging to land so she can't make it as a support
Blunder of the year

xth for waifuism

You needed MORE POWDER

taliyah actually clears rather decently

dogshit ganks tho

>enemy team has more meatshields with CC
>not taking TP
>not enough hard CC to stop kat

Illaoi is cute

xth for adorable ships

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

What are level 6 and 7 Champion Mastery and how do I get it? I saw two screenshots in the previous thread.

Tristana

that ship is retarded

they're both evil schemers who only care about themselves and furthering their interests
i can see them having a "you're an evil cunt but so am i" relationship a la tywin-olenna but not omg leblanc ur so cute i love u

>replying to yourself

rofl fucking looser

quite and fun to play as too

>keep getting S ranks on Swain
>even if I don't play all that well and don't get that many kills
>KDA isn't TOO good

I guess not a lot of people play Swain?

why does she point at his shadow like that

>self reply
>ISHYDDT

You gotta get an S rank on your champ that has enough points to level (basically a rank five), then you get a token. Get two, then craft it with Essence.

I'm tired and mistook my screen shot for plsnobullyIamspecialsnowflake.

Bravo man.

Pros will find a use for her.
Remember when People were calling Bard the worst champion and he had 40% winrate?

>Zyra is OP AND fun as fuck
>nobody plays her

what gives

Wud assume zed shadow took her seat?

`thanks famalamb

she wants to sit at that seat but his shadow is taking her seat

Because hes taking a seat she wanted to take so she has to sit next to Zed.

>lendo's last update was in 2015
Fuck you for reminding me

it's fucking shipping dude, not shakespeare

relax

>nobody plays her
what i see her all the time after the rework

you have to send riot a picture of your waifu shrine and dakimakura, if they consider it good enough they'll enable mastery 6 and 7 for the champion on your account

>nobody plays her
almost every ranked I have played she is in as a support

I want to buttsex Lulu while you watch.

she's banned in every game i play

breast waifu

what elo are you guys? im just plat 2 and i very rarely see her banned

is someone like, hugging that guy from behind with the camera???

HOW WAS THIS FILMED

h
mh

silver....

orgoglio nazionale

plat 1 but she is not banned, just picked quite a lot

Best ship right there

Camera helmet or headstrap.

taped a camera to the guys chest hairs

your mother is holding the camera

>tfw you mount a go pro to your dick while fucking bitches

yup

>have champions with pistols, shotguns, sniper rifles, rocket launchers, miniguns

>still no champion with an assault rifle

the only problem i really see with tali is her rank 1 ult has too low range

riot is so fucking scared of making global ults

>implying a group as up their ass leftist as riot would allow depictions of such a murder machine in a children's game
100% of all shooting in the us are done at the hands of self-aware assault rifles, obama told me

>can't make it as a support
I can confirm this. also her W takes to long to channel and cause you cant risk to steal CS her Q is actually in the way.

so far the best I have use her for is JG and mid. JG specially cause of the wall ganks

man

sex looks so boring visually

Is there a way to use Shyvana's Dragon Model even when not in Ulti? (And which program/things should i use/do?)
I don't care if it's confusing in-game or shit like that, i'd just like to know how to use her classic dragon model (her dragon voice would be great too, but only if it's not too much of an hassle) in place of her human one.

This guy on Wooxy managed to swap Tibber's model with Shyvana's Dragon, so i guess what i ask is doable.

>Go 7/7/6 on Xin Zhao Top
>S-

???

Do all other Xin Tops go 0/8?

come on man, i'm a bush enthusiast but blonde wig + black bush looks silly as fuck

i know that bitch tho, isn't she a chaturbate streamer

>riot is so fucking scared of making global ults
dont have to be global, but making the walls 4000/5000/6000 will be brutally good

Why helo it is me the real apiderbro helo lolf whow was yuor day? I was good day to b hinest

What happened to lendo anyway? I liked his comics and stuff, both league and not league related.

>Ekko still hasn't been gutted

>When your lane opponent picks a teamfight champ while you're a lane bully but they never fucking leave lane so you're forced to roam and get your carries fed which is what he should be doing

IMO if you're a Sion, you should be looking for a teamfight every second that your ult is up.

* ᴮᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ

You're cute. I want to fully you in the boypussy.

To dye your bush you need a special kind of hair dye that isn't as acidic.

>winning an hour long game where you struggled hard with retards

It doesn't even feels good at that point

>play le manly man of fabulousness in ARAM
>like him
>buy him
>win 5 games in a row
Remember I said I'm not gay, mom? Me neither.

darker yes, but it's still blonde, just a darker shade

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VICTORY SCREEN
AHHHH
also on that note
ONE MORE TOKEN TILL MASTERY 7 XERATH
jk i still need 600 champion shard essence fuck this game

why don't people build iceborn gauntlet on thresh? it seems to be a perfect fit. is it because his skills aren't as spammable?

this

3000 range wall is already retarded. Just wait til i gets abused if they up her killing power even a tad

I think your GPU got an aneurysm
If you can't proc IBG every 2 seconds on it then its shit on that champion

i want to go back in time to find the man or woman who started the shaved is better meme and kill him

EW EW EW EW EW E W EW EW EW

>theres people in this very earth that dont enjoy some bush

I mean as long as its not a jungle, trimmed or some amount of bush, enough for it to be easily visible but not enough to go ehhh

literally yes

trimmed with shaved labia is literally the best

you get the visual appeal of bush, you can sniff it if you want and you don't get hairs in your mouth when going down on her
the best of all worlds

>Remember when People were calling Bard the worst champion and he had 40% winrate?

do you also remember the part where bard was buffed in 7 (seven) patches and was never nerfed?

L E A G U E O F L E G E N D S

>Internet cuts out for 5~ minutes
>aw heck
>Get back online and in the game
>AFK warning
>Yea whatever
>Win the game
>Have to wait 20 minutes before going into queue for 5 games

jesus christ just ban me instead

>Attempting to put a stop to unfortunately unbalanced matches of teams of five versus teams of four and a disconnected person, Riot is adding a new command to League of Legends that will allow the short-staffed team a chance to bow out gracefully.
>Attempting to put a stop to unfortunately unbalanced matches of teams of five versus teams of four and a disconnected person, Riot is adding a new command to League of Legends that will allow the short-staffed team a chance to bow out gracefully.

Anyone feel Swain is so easy to play around now that he has no two point and click abilities? His crow is literally an idle circle on the ground.

goddamn that must taste salty as fuck
>tfw once fingered this girl
>wake up afterwards
>check fingers
>covered in dried blood
goddamn women are so disgusting

yes
I love his new Q

great for teamfights

>forgot to change runes from ap

welp

Is that pic even real? What even needs to happen for fucking liquid to shoot out of your eyes and ears?

why would riot try and push for people to be positive and promote team work when they'd implement something like this

this is going to give those people who think 4v5's are impossible more power

36% win rate.

>requires the game to have no first blood
If you're that much of an asshat you can force FB and they can't do anything about it

Boy let's look at Taliyah's skills

She has this nuke that makes her deal more damage if outside her zones
Then this other skill that knocks people (usually away)
Then this huge area skill with a HUGE slow and big damage if the enemy dashes across it (lets say, to gapclose into us)
And then she can create a gigantic impassable wall and she can choose to move with the wall or not!

Sure seems like she is good at controlling ZONES man like she might be some kind of ZONING mage or something related to ZONES
I know what I'll do, I'll build her with RoA and Rylai as a TANK mage and ult into the enemy team every time, even though I have absolutely nothing to follow up on with my initiation and I can wall the enemy team off without going with the wall myself! Yes that must be how Riot intended her to be played!

its edited
the original pic is just him puking

the original only has liquid coming out from his mouth

>Never snorted liquid out of your eyes
be glad

How do I get good at Gangplank?

What is the difference between top and mid?