/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General #2179
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

First for ugly lolis.

ABCVWXYZ Meme Dream Supreme when?

Reminder that
>summon Silent Insect
>chain Super Poly to Quasar/Sifr/Abyss fusing Quasar and Sifr into Norden
>attack Denko with Norden
>set two Storming Mirror Forces
Is the only right solution.

>using super poly to break fields
chet

>ugly
NO bully!

Reminder that Castor is the true solution because you don't have to be a slant to use it.

>Abyss the castor

ABYSS
THE
CASTOR

>Kaiju the Ophion
>Readiness the Falcon
>Stormforth the Magnus
Welcome to the family.

>tfw you create a meme but won't be bullied about it like Edgar because you don't use a trip

YOUVE BEEN CORNERED TEWART

Imposter

Fuck you.

Has anyone ever said Trap Eater the Emptiness yet?

Were we promised new Blue-Eyes support in this structure deck or is it just ABC-support and reprints?

Is it that time of the day again?

Yes it is, my fellow Mariomon.

Its a me!me
Mariooo

Krystal Dragon is confirmed at the very least
Also, MAXPayne.dek is fun as hell

>its a Mariomon thread

>tfw we still don't know what Krystal Dragon does despite the multiple people who have watched the movie

I get that they didn't explain the monster effects in the movie to save time, but surely they saw how Krystal Dragon was summoned and what he did.

SOON

Descend dragon magician when?

Extra Deck limit increased to 20 fucking when?

They're going to lower it to 10 to make kozmos viable for another format.

No, they'll make a Kaiju Kozmo with 0 attack that is a Vanity's on the controller

Stop, i can only get so triggered

If I build the most competitive Cloudian deck that I possibly can, how well do you think it will fare against those "tier 1 only" retards online? Just sounds like a fun idea if its feasible.

idk but i don't think it will ever live up to the fishborg cloudian days.
I miss double quasar days

Post PK deck that makes use of the RUM

PK deck that makes use of the RUM

The most we know is that it's level 6.
Considering the Dimensional rules the movie had, Krystal Dragon should have a Cyber Dragon type effect. The rest we don't know since it got Cubic countered and made useless until Kaiba pulled Obelisk out of the ground and sacrificed Krystal to it for SOUL ENERGY MAX and beat Aigami

What competitve deck allows me to wombo combo the most?

>summon spirit dragon
>activate soul charge
OH MY FUCKING GOD

>tfw you lose to Buster Blader with Kozmo

good
fuck kozmo

>Fighting Kozmo
>Activate Dinomic Powerload
>Instantly win

Sometimes you make boneheaded mistakes

>Petdeck can sack wins
Why do people act like Kozmos are tier 0 and unbeatable?
They die without their field spell to bricking and a lack of a way to recover the ships and are predictable which means they're easy to stop.

>The rest we don't know since it got Cubic countered and made useless

It all makes sense now. I got the impression the person who wrote the spoiler forgot about it or something.

>Why do people act like Kozmos are tier 0 and unbeatable?

Most of these people are Kozmo players themselves.

No surprise here, BB is rogue tier with the Eyes of Blue support and you suck at this game.

The same people that think Kozmos are strong are the people that think Blue-Eyes aren't tier 0 themselves

what is the TCG monster reborn version supposed to be? a sword? a scepter?
just yesterday I received a gold rare OCG monster reborn and damn, the holo anhk is dope

if blue-eyes is T0, wouldn't that make buster blader a great anti-meta deck since it instawins against it?

It's a key that unlocks your death

As a kid, I thought it was some kind of stuffed monster on top of a scepter.

>wouldn't that make buster blader a great anti-meta deck since it instawins against it

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

I want to get trump girl on field with another dark and set p-scales every turn
How do I do this?

>Kaijus are amazing and shit at the same time
Balanced.

but BB is a good deck user

Why the fuck would you think anyone would be talking about pend bb?

Mask of Restrict ;) kills Buster Blader because the small dragon can't tribute itself.

Would a card similar to Limiter Removal, but instead of doubling attack points it gives an additional attack during the battle phase, and instead of sent to grave during the end phase banish be OP?

Overclock
Quick Play Spell

All face-up Machine-Type monsters you control at the activation and resolution of this card can make an additional attack during the Battle Phase. At the End Phase of the turn this card was activated, banish those monsters.

>I beat Synchro Masturbation with Buster Blader so the deck must be good; the post
AT LEAST post that one webm of 10k ATK Buster Blader.

Kaijus were a mistake.
Who's the jackass who thought an entire Volcanic Queen X Malefic archetype would be a good idea?
It's all just cheap removal which can only be stopped by Vanity/Mask.

I know right.

I merely addressed the Buster Blader mention.

Nice one.

If you insist...
>who's the jackass
Tewart. Then again the people at Konami-JP who make invincible boss monsters aren't exactly better.

You're right, i beat a shitter deck, but dammit i'm still proud everytime i pull off that combo.
And I don't have that webm user, you confused me for someone else.

oh fuck that was hilarious.
You think you and I could brainstorm and make a bb paladin deck?
or is that just impossible to make while consistent?

I can only imagine what the Japanese will do once they get the Kaiju's. Main deck/side deck Gameciels for cheap boss monster removal? We will see.

>Enabling more Cyber Dragon degeneracy
They already got limiter removal stuck to 1 after the Power Bond OTKs.
They don't need another card to be permalimited
>Invincible boss monsters
Literally no such thing

>I merely addressed the Buster Blader mention.
You beat a deck with buster blader in it, that doesn't make it a buster blader deck you fucking retard

>only I can determine if a deck follows its theme: the post

Ok.

BB.dek isn't exactly good at summoning Dark Paladin because it's not generic, unlike Dragon Destroyer who is semi-generic. I don't think a Buster Blader deck focused on summoning Paladin is possible, but I still run three King of the Swamp in my Side Deck in case I'm against a Pendulum deck. Here's the build I've been working on since February, for reference.
I call it BrickCity.dek.

When they have zero synergy it's blatantly not related at all to a bb deck and not what he was talking about. Stop posting.

Naw man I'm on that Morphtronic pet deck train. Boarden for direct attack, Raidon, Map, and Machine Assembly Line boosting the attack of the little gadgets to obscene levels.

Morphtronics to me is a control/OTKO deck focused on searching morphtronics with Celfon and using Slingen to hammer out the backrow.

They're going to run Jizukiru in Cydras for EXTREME REMOVAL.

But I copyrighted Jizu in Cydras

That definitely sounds like something the Japanese would pull off. It's only a matter of time now.

>trying to play Nekroz
>my first opponent plays this
Fuck you nigger suck on Felgrands long dick

Yeah you're right, I just like the idea of being able to have a boss monster like BBfusion with the ability to negate spells.
Here's my abomination of a deck, it bricks somewhat but i started using the nip meme pot and it actually helps.

>control/OTK
That's called aggro.
I know, man. Your idea literally baffled me the first time you used against me.
The Japs are going to steal it though, and you can't do anything about it. ;(

Someone from here pulled it off already?

m8 I've been maindecking 1 Jizu in my Cydra deck for a couple of months now

Yeah, some guy named desudesu a while ago. I stole his idea right after.

Huh. I guess PoC is great if you open with a lot of searchers.

That's cool. I haven't come across it though hence my curiosity. I've used Gameciel in Blue-Eyes for a while now with good success and I'm sure using Kaiju's for easy removal will become more common in the future.

I have perfected Synchro spam Morphtronics.

yeah, honestly if you got your searchers, then just to PoC and proceed to OTK them

be glad that konami is fucking with the game to make your shitty archtype good

>Draw a Rhino
>Rock-type

>heralds are back
>but as 2800/3000 atk beaters thanks to cyber angels

BRING MONSTER REBORN BACK!

The Jizukiru removal in Cydra is truly perfect, though.
>search Jizukiru with Cyber Repair Plant
>tribute opponent's monster
>use Jizukiru and Cydra for Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Dumb Question: Raigeki activated, chain Prediction Doll Taro's ef to flip Pot of the Forbidden up. After the monsters die, do I still get Pot's ef?

Yes, except in the US.

>except in the US.
this is where I yell TEEEWWWAAARRTTT!, right?

Is there any good PC game for learning Yu-Gi-Oh?
One where i can preferebly create my own decks out of thousands of cards and play against decent playing bots?

You haven't even started playing and you're already in full-on fuck reading mode
you have a bright future ahead of ya

No.

>playing against Monarchs
>open 3 MoR

Read the OP.

>opponent activates Twin Twister/Break Sword while you have a set THRIO

>THRIO still triggers Break Sword

So this is like the millenium pack and not worth a box buy right?

Oh I agree that Jizukiru has more synergy with Crydra's than Gameciel does with Blue-Eyes. The only thing Gameciel has going with Blue-Eyes is that it's a Trade-In bait and it's low attack mean even Dragon Spirit of White has destroy it in battle.

Your deck sounds cool and would love to play it sometime.

LP to 16000 and no banned cards when?

It's not worth a single cent.
There's not a single good card in this entire set.
Millennium pack had Left arm offering and Card of Demise but this has absolutely 0 redeeming cards

>we can always get honest back at the end phase
>always having at least one fairy on hand at end phase to activate herald's effect
>SS/TS Kristya and fucking up kaijus tech
they offer mad support to fairy light decks. I hope that the new supports are just as good