/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Star Wars depression edition

dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)
>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

good morning /swgg/

wakey wakey!

Not ded

hence the depression edition

SLUTS!

Anyone wanna join me on Tatooine? Just doing story stuff...for now.

If I were able to play now I would join you. Alas I need to go to work now. Have fun!

Tatooine is too damn hot!

Dress light~

I'm liking the BH VA

Light enough?

They're both pretty great

That...shirt....looks pretty warm

Xth for fat fucks and blue sluts

I am loving this breeze

So I'm playing KOTOR and just went to tatooine and bought the robot and sand people are kicking my shit in, I thought Lightsabers were meant to be OP as fuck what am I doing wrong?

What class?

Sentinel

So a dual-wielding guardian?

Because that's the most OP setup you can get in kotor

I have Juhani as a dual wielder but I'm just getting out damaged and my hits aren't landing enough

You should be dual-wielding. Make sure to get the traits feats that reduce the penalty to dual-wielding, eventually there will be virtually none and you'll be putting out 2x damage each round of attacks compared to single wielding

Get force speed too for loadsahits, you roll for 4 or 6 attacks using flurry and force speed IIRC
Lightning for megadamage. Doesn't matter if you're the saintliest jedi to ever live, lightning is OP

I usually run with Bastilla and Jolee when I play, make sure they both have force heal so you can spam that in an emergency. It doesn't hurt to have it on your character as well.

>dual-wielding in first KOTOR
Why would you recommend that?

Because with master flurry and master speed its arguably the most OP build in the game. It or double blade with master flurry and master speed

Greeting; Hello meatbags

You're getting soft

Commentary; My master has been adding more life-like parts to my chassis. To aid in seduction and gratification I suspect.

Faggot

Tactical advantage

think of the innocents who had to lose their limbs just so some sick fuck could satisfy their robot with human parts-needs

when are those erp session screenshots with vereyn getting posted

Objection; That is unfair, master. While some may have died gruesomely. I most certainly had nothing to do with it. Well... very little.

going to be running heroics today, anyone need a run on EH imp side?

They don't exist fäm and never will

Krathun

I'm only 16 atm tho

>I'm only 16 atm tho
You might wanna rephrase that. Some mods are little ban happy and don't generally read context.

pretty sweet outfit

Might not be able to run anyone through heroics today. Seems the game wants to constantly drop my connection every 10 fucking seconds. Ive got at least a 5 second delay on hitting Z to draw and holster weapon

>Soldier armor

I could run some with you. Only level 24 though
Trejazz
For you

gonna try resetting my modem and router, see if that helps unless im not the only one having this problem on EH as well and its a server thing. Ping just seems to be at an all time low constantly.

Mods pls I'm level 16 not age 16 thank you

danke

Np

Nobody wants to do heroics with me :(

I will run you through them when im done with dishes, figure if i let my modem and router reset and just sit there for a bit, connection will be fine by the time im done with dishes. Because I want those credits, and those legacy crates.

>mfw keep running missions on Makeb to get Friend status with Makeb Citizens so I can buy that sweet tacticool vest for my Imp Agent
>mfw it's extremely boring
>mfw I dont wanna waste time running the whole story again on a different character

Faaac me.

I've been getting shitloads of random lag on SL the last couple days so it's not just you. I need to get rid of bitraider. Again.

Great. Just hanging out on Fleet for now.

Is this the ugliest helmet in the game?

I think so.

I want to pull it off

She looks like this. Or, rather, looked like this.

I changed her because long 'go I posted another picture on here that was unflattering and I was called a faggot, as per the laws of the internet.

You called?

That would be extremely painful.

you're a big girl

For you.

Actually, here is what she looks like currently.

I feel sucked into those eyes~

>bargain bin Jaesa

Send help

>put on Imperial Dancer legs
>suddenly Dramatic Extrovert looks even better
Perfect, I figured out the missing piece.

ded

not entirely...ok maybe a little bit.

If I don't send help will you die?

I was just standing by the mailbox when that happened. Good thing user showed up to do heroics and saved me.

I do what i can for the /swgg/-erican people user.

sorry bout being unable to do more. not sure if it is actually BW somehow fucking the servers...or if it might actually be my ISP doing some funky shit.

>tfw no Sith gf

There's something about women trying to be edgy that makes them innately punchable.

>not wanting the crazy-yet-loving Sith girl

As long as it's human

So, do I level my Sorc and do the awful Chapter 2 ending or do I work on my Imperial Agent now?

What's everyone else up to on this fine Thursday?

>tfw

Eh, just go with Imp

>Zabraks don't have full body tats
>Twi'Leks don't have full body tats
>Mirialan's don't have body tats
>But Cathar's get a different body texture

Zabraks are underrated as waifus I feel

>Zabraks with lip tattoos
>pouty dark lips
The greatest of things

Nice to see my character being so popular.

That Sith makes me want to hold my 10-inch brush, clean it with some odorless thinner, and just beat the devil out of it.

Darth Talon does things to my pee pee.

>put expert fighter top with dancer panties on my charming nigress
>that booty peeking out under the skirt
I did good here today

Is the SWGemu thing lying about being able to use torrents? Because I want to check that shit out.

Yes, the idea is just don't announce that you have a pirated copy. Legal reasons

Oh cool, thanks.

Getting sassy up in here

Seems she is the daughter Tremel didn't know he had

I was just about to say that

Perhaps out for revenge against Wrath? That might work

Yeah, no. Tremel is from a weak blood line, and thus you are weak too.

The sass never stops!

The boredom in swtor is creeping in on me

ALRIGHT! full system scan is almost done. going to try playing swtor again to see if connection is shit still.

You can do it user!

Should I play each story one at a time or keep jumping between them like I have been?

lel

I'm staving it off by bouncing from story to story

That's what I've been doing. I lose interest after finishing a chapter and have to go play another class for a while

>I'm staving it off by bouncing from story to story
I've done them all over the course of time. I think I just need to lay off swtor until the new chapter is released, or play a bit less than I usually do.

If only Bioware would add some more meaningful content along the chapters

>there's a fag who runs a blog for shaming people with slut outfits
SWTOR has the worst fucking community

right next to Warframe's forum babies, and LoL's toxic shitters.

Link?

Story Mode ops bolster now, right?

>See anything you like, give me a wink.

What did he mean by this?