League of Legends General /lolg/

OT: eyosongive.us

VOTE SIVIR ON THE CONTEST AND GET A FREE TALIYAH and a Renekton too if that's your thing

>All Yordles in the game are rivals to Tahm because they refused his bargains
>All but one.

xth for breast waifu

Taliyah sucks massive ass and I don't want her thanks

nth for getting ganked and camped by 2-4 people on midlane yet every other lane is somehow losing and asking you where is your farm and your kills

is eyebrows girl fun?

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

VEIGAR IS NOT EVIL!
HE IS CUTE!
CUUUTE!

xth for Quinn
She cute

>4 people in your lane
>all other lanes are losing
user, that's not possible.

>they took away the champion mastery point totals from the top 3 in the main profile page
that seems unnecessary

>playing frozen shen top
>40 minute game
>enemy lucian autos me once
>goes back
>"that armor shen"
>literally has zero armor pen

ayylmaokai

They really should have just made Phoenix Quinn her base skin. It's such a more interesting concept than what we got.

>After 5 whole years of hopeless ranked 4v5s Riot decides to implement a feature that STILL is up to a vote and has a ridiculously limited time frame

This company has no fucking clue.

>user, that's not possible.
yet it happened, my bot lane somehow died to an ezreal that was solo most of the time because their support was constantly roaming mid every minute with their jungler and some appearances of their top
I don't remember seeing less than 2 people mid

moved in to a new apprt and all my roommates play league but im shit and everytime I play with them we get bodied. But they play alone and do good, am I that bad? how do i get better :(

git gud

or suck their dicks so they dont get mad at you and beat you up

they dont get mad so need for the sucky sucky
i just don't know how you guys play games back to back when they're 30 mins +

GUYS

Lil' Slugger or Constable Trundle?

Constable

slugger

slugger

Traditional

i go slugger but check out traditional currently for sale

>ridiculously limited time frame

how

exodusc is a shit

Best Role?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Don't you mean in?

Best girl.
Best box.
Best wife.

isn't there a gif of that picture?

>My main still disabled
nice game lolbabs

Past 5 normals games have been some diamond one tricks on my team just melting people.

Is this happening because of the level 6 mastery thing?

I havent played in a while and a plat friend of mine keeps telling me that Taliyah is the most broken shit ever

could someone explain to me if this is true

>Mfw Lulufag gets cucked by Veigar on the daily.

Post lewds or some shit.

My main is permabanned since 6.9.

Nice game lolbabs.

Veigar is the devils own minion ... IS THAT A SHORT JOKE?!?

Pls, no, I'm starting to chafe

>have to FP as adc
>nobody responds when I ask if anyone wants an early pick
>get counter pickd hard as fuck

Does Tali have any potential to be good without a full rework?

lolg think shes trash unplayable garbage, so yeah youre friend is probably right

xth for Cute Vi

Sivir Edition

she's the only character in the game that's punished for trying to poke the opponent.

She's broken in a shit way

basically the only way you got hard countered is if you locked in some shit like jinx and they locked in hard engage champions.

which would be your own fault.

>Ult already 1shots squishies
>It can 1shot tanks if you land your W
My fucking sides.

Remove the double ult cast bullshit. Make it instant cast builds the wall, and holding R while casting lets her ride it. Absolutely remove the fuck out of worked ground.

Veigar is mindbroken and insane. He's taken on the persona of being "evil" likely because it was the only way he could deal with being treated so unjustly

He hasn't even really done anything too harmful either since, unlike Teemo, he lacks the imagination required for cruelty.

In.

Banshee's Veil should be toggleable.

Isn't adc like the ONLY role you can't get counterpicked in? I thought you either pick Lucian or caitlyn and that's that. Ezreal if you want the game to be harder to win.

>soon shes going to get nami'd and /lolg/ will be wrong again

Pick Lucian, just pick him every time.
Better yet just pick someone you know how to play, counter-picks mean shit when you actually know how to play said champ.

>yfw someone finally let Tahm Kench into Bandle City

xth for best husbando :3

Soma support/adc combos are heavily good against certain adcs. Basically play the OP meta pick or get stomped.

>want to make a league related rant in order to raise awareness about ongoing issues in the game
>spend a long time carefully typing it all down to the best of my writing ability
>use it as a script and record myself speaking it all in one go
>feel like i didn't put enough emotion into it, as if I'm reading the words rather than speaking them
>realize that I have no speech skills and if i mess this up then nobody will take me seriously
>can't find the perfect balance of seriousness and emotion
>i also hate my voice

What should I do? The writing is nearly perfect, but I don't have a strong enough voice to emphasize my passion. Or maybe I do but I just can't channel that energy very well. I need to do this, I want to impact the game and get a fair amount of people to see the truth and fight for a noble cause.

>yfw Teemo hates Veigar because Trist probably said something nice about him
>Yfw Teemo will eventually kill Rumble

xDD

>be sick
>can't enjoy league or anything else

is there a worse thing than being sick? i think of it as being dead except you still have to suffer

>want to make a league related rant

Just don't.

So you didn't pick lucian/ezreal/caitlyn and you're mad you got "counterpicked"

You just shit picked m8.

Every other lane has actual counters to worry about.

>Reading the fanfics that started the whole Lulu x Veigar
Holy shit, it's cringy as fuck but my heart.

Post it here so we can bully you.

You've got another problem; everything you'll say has been said before, everybody knows Riot is driving the game into the sea.

I posted a picture of a peach for a reason user

girl yordles have slightly more hair on their face than before, but that doesn't account for the rest of their bodies

If you look at all the concept art that Riot used for both Trist and Poppy's VUs you'll see that neither of them had hair on their bodies at all

>play the OP meta pick

I mean that applies to every lane though if you're first picking blind you're going to get put vs something good against you. Why not pick one of the meta, safe picks instead of picking off-meta and whining.

You do realize that you're only giving me more incentive and motivation to achieve my goal, right?

I have the intention of posting it in multiple areas to see if I can get through to anyone. But pls no bully

It might have been debated before, but it's mostly things about the last few patches that haven't been addressed properly by the company.

Do they fuck?

The amount of damage maokai does while being tankier than god with ult on should be illegal

chances are likley that your problems with the game are highly subjective user

no matter how much you hate Zed he's still not as bad as Irelia used to be

no

yes

Literally welcome to the last 5 months.

No, but we do

>you'll see that neither of them had hair on their bodies at all
Is there fanart of Heimerdinger-tier Tris/Poppy?

user is best girl

Just buy a qss vs him.

pastebin the script
>LCS joke

The sound of progress, my friends.

>maokai
>damage
hehe nice meme kid
everyone knows tanks don't deal damage :^)

what runes do you run for Quinn jungle?

>Got 3 A+ in a row
>Can't get an S
I swear they made them harder to get.

What to do against LB mid? Rush Banshee's Veil?

Why the fuck did they felt the need to make duskblade and give it fucking armor pen alongside maw giving out armor pen

fairly standard ones

>You do realize that you're only giving me more incentive and motivation to achieve my goal, right?

What are you talking about? What you're planning to do is nothing that hasn't been done before and it's not going to change anything.

Honestly if you want this to be your 15 minutes of fame or whatever just do it, but don't say we didn't warn you when it ends up not turning out as well as you planned.

Dont know if you don't tell us who you're playing

krepo 15

>Taliyah sucks
bronze 1 detected

Annie

All those ratios are shit

>Heimerdinger-tier

Uh

You're gonna have to explain your terminology here user

I just went into blind pick and bullied a Yasuo in top lane, and fucking rekt a Jinx/Lux combo in my second. My blitz support was on point.

Probably helped that I had a high CS and 0 deaths. lmao.

Very hairy. Heimer is probably the hairiest Yordle.

>Heimerdinger
Holy fuck I just realized I haven't seen him in like 500 games.

This new earthbender bitch got some serious tumblr face

You out trade her in the first 2 levels and also level 3 if she can't chain you