/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Valorcall Edition

The thread that died for this thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

First for jack shit

Good times will never come back.

Also, note: Due to purge, some people have gotten kicked by accident. Just rejoin.

3rd for Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Garages
a
r
a
g
e
s

Just so you nerds know that was literally not me. I'm just upgrading my computer right now.

xth before this one gets deleted for breaking the rules

No one cares.

>Razer anything
>2000+16 the year of our lord
Fuck off you stupid nigger.

>le im posting 4 attention post

xth + 1 for ban foreigners when

Man, your dad's credit card must get used a lot, huh?

Pls gib

>what is hackerbux

Literally remembered that minutes after posting.
I derped.

"Why are people talking about me in the thread, I'm not an attentionwhore"

no, we need more tuner cars :^)

n-no...

bait

Here's your free (You)

Now fuck off

Jesus christ I give away hundreds of millions in transfers almost on demand and you fuckers still buy cards

I reinvited samson
Fuck you power tripping leaders

Oh boy now it's time to demote all the representatives and lieutenants.

good that's what I want. samson is a good boy. Leadership is power tripping hard

He dindu nuffin. Higgus lives matter.

>be higgus
>get kicked 5 times
>be samson
>get hacked
>that's the final warning
You can't make this shit up.

>people have nothing better to do than stir drama on a dead games dead general

Must show the leadership the folly of their ways

>tfw no cat nudes

You're a special kind of idiot, aren't you.
When someone gets kicked,stay kicked until your matter is resolved, else guess what happens, you get banned. See Flynn.

And then people like you are the reason promotions never happen, congratulations.
Hell, you're probably the reason there are only three comms right now, stop being an idiot.

I fell for the bait, but fuck it.

Also higgus had a history of menu abusing the crew prior to his grand sperg out

>you're probably the reason there are only three comms right now
Higgus is but I probably helped

Speak for yourself. She has amazing tits.

This thread will be a copypaste of the 1000 other threads before it.
PC fags killed this game.

Hopefully Lieutenants and Reps get readjusted aswell.

Comms is pretty much the perfect rank right now, everything is coordinated, and when something happens we talk about it together.

The first half of the last thread was absolute cancer.
The second half was better than the previous 5 threads.

PS4 Player here, I just started playing again, so I'm poor. Which stilt apartment has the best view, since the interiors are all (probably) the same? Also, are heists still boring as fuck?

Just make everyone muscle. ranks don't matter until you're comm anyway

You're not old enough to remember that's why we usurped broof in the first place. It took days or even weeks for people to get accepted.

Yea no, If I were leader I would know who to derank/promote. But I guess I can talk one on one with vanilla ray rice.

I am actually but keep assuming shit you don't know. You forget that unlike that situation all these people (sans holo) are NEETs with nothing better to do all day than to manage a grand theft auto Veeky Forums crew

GTA is slowly dying, but how it still manages to have 10k+ average users is a fucking mystery.

he also happened to bully our beloved pixle

NEVA5GET

>that filename
You're not wrong though

Reposting best garage

Yes, they are all fully upgraded

So I take it the cars on that website are worth it

pick your side, /gtag/

Whichever one I want

>shitting on sport classics
fuck off.

>Sports
>Good
>Same class as "retard"
???

Take Two claims it sold five million copies in the fourth quarter of this fiscal year. If anything, the number should be much higher.

You forget that most new blood don't buy off steam, they get keys for pennies on the dollar on other sites.

Not even him, but nigger, Razers mousepads are fucking great in terms of durability and material

I don't think Rockstar ever saw GTAV lasting this long with over 10k players.

Sports classics=buy a Sterling GT and shit on everyone else

The cars almost all look great, but the class is shit

H A K U
A
K
U

R U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

Bicycles

I think you confused sports with coupes. Most sports cars are vulgar looking things, and the class of choice for retards in memuras and shittards who race elegies because they don't know how to drive anything that takes actual effort.

The fast controllable one which is fun to drive.
Or just use the F key like you should.

I guess in a racing point, but the mamba, stinger gt, coquette classic and most of the cars are actually unique and entertaining to drive.

except the muscle car interiors rockstar keep using jesus fucking christ i wish they would just make proper interiors it ruins the cars.

stinger gt has a great wooden finish interior.

Why do people in charge of the Discord have such a low place in the crew hierarchy? Don't even try to pretend it's unofficial-we all use it.

>tfw drive both a Sports Classic and Sedan
I wouldn't call the V12 a Sedan though, it's a Sports car

Because it's unofficial.
You can't will it into being official, it's just a side circlejerk to the main one.

It's not a side place of discussion, the discord cannibalized this general's posters and posts. It's the main one now, there is no getting around it.

why all the hate for discord? it makes a lot of things easier. Most generals on Veeky Forums have discord channels

For the love of god, stop talking about discord.
If you like it so much, stay over there with null and nulls friends.

People would rather shitpost and start drama anonymously rather than have their name attached to it. Why else would they avoid discord?

I don't hate discord, I use it all the time like most of us. It's just a fact, the general is dying.

Good, let it die. Would rather play with the chill as fuck people on discord than the autistic sperging lit whos from the general.

Well then why are you in the crew for the general?
Go make your own crew if you don't want to play with the people in the general.

Most generals die as a result of Discords
There's no need for a "GTAG Community" as that shitposter likes to say

No no, I agree that the discord and the people who use it are much better than the shitters who stick around here, what I'm trying to get across is that the discord needs to become official. The general serves no purpose other than to be a place to shitpost, if the discord was official, that wouldn't be the case. People come to the general and are then redirected to the discord where they can then ask to be invited to one of the crews.

this desu

why is it important for general not to die? its 90% drama and shitposting anyway

discord is at least shitposting without any drama

bumping

>>>/mabigen/

>Razers mousepads are fucking great in terms of durability
My friend's Razer mousepad disintegrated in like a fucking week.

99% of shitposting in this general comes from people hiding under their anonymous name. If everyone logically moves to the discord, then we can weed out the undesirable faggots in the community.

Heists aren't changed and the cheapest stilt goes down to about half a mil.
View mostly depends on what part of the city you like to look at.

>tfw nobody shares cat nudes with you

Either that or they tone down their sperging. Sounds like a win/win to me.

If it helps, Tinsel Towers, apt 42 is my current main house. I'm just looking to get rid of the shitty eclipse towers place I have,

Retard. Easy and quick as fuck to make a discord account. Still gonna be anonymous shitposters

>I wouldn't call the V12 a Sedan though, it's a Sports car
yeah but the armored which is in the image is sedan

No, there won't. Make users identify their accounts inside the discord and there won't be any shitposters. Whoever is in charge of the discord will be able to ban any retards who try talking without a proven social club account.

Although that would require whoever is in charge to be promoted into a position to kick, in which case I'll refer back to my earlier post .

Just ask her for them sometime, that's what I did.

What's that yellow combo? Looks nice for sports cars

the spoiler on Osiris is the thing that triggers me

tfw still traumatized when they were send to me involuntary.

dont remember but i think its metallic yellow+ orange yellow pearlescent

>Heist
>Player 1
55%
>Player's 2-4
15%
why

Because it's in the wrong class, it's an Armored sports car

Go do the math. If you take into account how much the setup costs is and how much the crew earns compared to the host in setups, it pretty much evens out. If the host takes a 40% cut he'll actually earn less than the crew for every heist except pacistan

Player 1 has to pay 25k-100k in order to start the heist and is not paid for doing setups.
Players 2-4 don't have to pay anything and get at least 100k from doing the 4 setups ontop of the 15% at the end.

I guess this last heist was bugged because I got $73

>$73
What? You mean 73k? Which heist was this?

I mean $73
and it was humane labs

Do ps4 friends still browse these threads?
RIP /gtag/