Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

FPS: 0.012

Previous Thread:TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/player-abusing-of-the-games-code-to-do-this/268305/35
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/racist-companion-name/232950
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117799.1a213a435561.13374a5565.2a3148556571
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117b99.1a213a435561.153545.15233542.2a3148556571
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377.14253541.152535.113a55
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks Max

pyro best class

Justice is absolute.

Reminder to lose weight.

>forum is full of people reporting everybody for hurting their feelings and other nonsense

Why are people so fucking thin-skinned nowadays? Back in the early 00s, if somebody called you a fucking retard, you would either call him a fucking retard back or block him and that was it. Now people scream "REPORTED!!!" take a screenshot, post that screenshot on the forums followed by a wall of text about how butthurt they are and try to rally the whole forum against said person.

There's a wordfilter for a reason.
There's also a block for a reason.

The only people who should be "reported" are those who participate in continued harassment or are intentionally holding the group back by afking or not attacking/using spells.

Some guy got triggered by bold text, so he got the person permabanned for it. forum.treeofsavior.com/t/player-abusing-of-the-games-code-to-do-this/268305/35

PyroC3Wiz C3 was a mistake.

Pyrolinker is the best wizard build in the game.

get banned faggot

ayy lmao

You mean the goodest.

As a 130 Linker/Chrono, can I do the 100 Fediman missions by myself yet? Its hard for me to find a party.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/racist-companion-name/232950

>NateHiggers

>there is some angry as fuck most likely german fat kid called Karleag in mission dungeon who won't shut up about how he hates everyone and how bad everyone is and how shit our gear

His ass is on fire we don't even need the torch there.

r u korea

Does magic attack affect spell damage? I seem to do the same spell damage whether I'm using my rod or not.

>Some classes require 30 spells to do good damage and thus have to max 30 attributes while other just cast one and do the same damage, thus requiring only one attribute to max

>"hate speech"
>"racism"

is this what gaming has become?

tell him to suck a muslim dick

>kToS gets cute costumes, XP events, and balance changes during their maintenance

>iToS gets 24 hour maintenance to fix potion icons and ban people who use large font

In USA, Brazil and Europe yes, the rest of the world doesn't give a damn

I'm here for my ET interview.

>cute costumes
For stupid amounts of money
>XP events
Because no one plays
>"""balance changes"""
It's just break one class to make up for another broken class

Ah thank you for coming, Xufet. Let me pull up your application from our 'Swordsman DPS' file. Just one moment.

They still haven't fixed this?
Does that mean I can type character models into chat still?
Jesus Christ IMC.

There's been racism and hate speech ever since the internet was born.
The only problem is that some people like to brag about reporting toxic players nowadays. Toxic players like to be edgy and push their luck. Both parties are fucking degenerates.

1. Only retards use the word "gaming"
2. People just ant to have fun the escape that is videogames so fuck off with you spamming irl problems and political shilling.

>ktos is out for many months
>itos literally just released

>message edit gets permanently banned
>RMT buyers like WarRock walk free

dead game

Hello Saviors !!

We are aware of this problem that some of our saviors do abusing of the PetName with racist message. I'll block "Dorier" soon for permanent period.
thank you @user so much for reporting us.

Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

Does the diev attribute for more damage vs plants apply to spells? Description says physical damage but half the things in this game lie

>people just ant to have fun the escape that is videogames so fuck off

how big is the gap between cannon/musket and fletcher3 for world bosses?

t. autist

t. level 10 wizard

At this point I'm fucking terrified of even playing the game because I'll probably get blocked for permanent period for accidentally doing something I shouldn't be.

You shouldn't not be playing the game. reported.

I want my very own boy (male) to do things with!

eww that's gross
girls rule!

>pinoy monkeys get provoked
>chimping out on shout
>other pinoys apologise on their behalf

>FEELINGERO HOCUS PA ENGLISH ENGLISH
This is hilarious even if I don't understand shit

seamonkeys man

seamonkeys

come check me out at the easy to find location of fedimian ch1 server klaip running the shop fucciboi repairs. we offer special services for the right price *wink*

So it does? I'm level 140, actually.

Thank you for reporting the abuse of the game's code by the savior Nishikawa, I'm going to block him for permanent period.
Your faithfully, STAFF_MAX

What the fuck. Hope they don't see my Valia and ban me.

Seriously, why do you even take bait like this? What's even the point of antagonizing synapse? You guys deserve all the hate you get, really. Your shouts usually sound like you're chimping out as much as they are. You're already making the pinoys mad, there's no reason to sound like complete immature fuckwits on top of that. A lot of the server was actually sympathizing with your cause at first, but that's getting pretty hard to do now. Why the fuck are you even warring synapse? I thought you only warred pinoys.

>bait because your life is miserable
>someone takes the bait
>hurr durr epic collage
Enjoy your reddit karma.

t. Synapse

I hope they wont find out what i extracted game files and made some addons. Because its literally against ToS

I'm not synapse, I'm just an user who plays on Telsiai and who isn't in a guild.

If you aren't planning something like this you don't deserve any boy in the guild

We only wardec pinoys, yes, but Synapse wardec everyone. They literally declared war on every guild tower they find including ours (that was up during truce week).

As for why Synapse was involved in tonight's skirmish against GUTS, I already explained the situation in the previous thread, which goes like this:

>Comfy member grinding at Almeth
>gets ganked by GUTZ from GUTS
>GUTZ get killed 36 times
>calls his pinoy monkey friends
>Comfy member calls for back up
>full war at Almeth
>level 280 Synapse member just happens to be there, farming mats as their member claim and totally can't change channel
>Comfy ignored that guy but he tries to join in anyway
>dies, calls his Synapse friends
>Synapse, a PvP guild, hurt over some trashtalk

why the fuck do they have a severe overbite?

>hates reddit
>keeps mentioning reddit
>Katz never talks about his reddit here

You sure it's not you who's miserable here, buddy? Did he touched you anywhere?

Boys?

In MY party?

Paging Comfy, especially you Katz if you're around.

Are you really living up to being the PH hunting guild we all needed? Is your gorilla warfare against the scourge so effective, that they're really just being butthurt about crying foul over your tactics? Or are you all more talk than actual getting shit done.

'Cause if you're the latter, I might as well make another PH hunting guild just to get shit straight.

Do you banned from /c/fags ever stop?

kys?
mm?

>enter new area
>"haha time to heal- and curebomb some dodongos"
>4 different enemy types
>3 of them flying
>all the flying ones have te annoying abilities
>the 1 grounded has has nothing but autoattack and is weak to my weapon
Fuck this is worse than roguelike rng.

I think some of comfy are forgetting they're not a gvg guild but a troll guild.

>kiss you slowly
>mwah mwah

We are trying the best we can finding pinoy guild towers, confirming whether or not a guild is pinoy, hunting them in every channel of popular grinding spots and making sure we "win" these skirmishes, by killing them a lot more than they kills us. When we find towers, we don't even destroy it until 8PM-9PM the next day for all to see.

We even done research on how to further our causes any way possible (which resulted in the whole /destroyguild fiasco) and our latest discovery is the next time we find a tower we're at war with, we would withdraw our war and immediately wardec again to prolong it.

If you want to make another anti-pinoy guild, we actually welcome it. We can get in touch and wardec pinoy guilds together.

Reported.

We don't usually give a fuck about Synapse until they decided to join hand with GUTS.

Also, Synapse literally threaten most guild to wardec them or Synapse will destroy their tower.

Wait for Pumplefap, Lofthem or Blue Spion Archers level of bullshit

Lose weight.

Who is he, Mao?

Does the loot dkp counter thing reset when you switch channels?

The more pinoy hunting guild, the better.

>ban people who use large font
He deserved it. He is the leader of an openly gay guild. I don't want to sound conservative but his guild keeps shouting gross stuff and i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only one that doesn't want to log in a game to read that someone was sucking a cock this morning. Everything related to him and his guild had this "uh let's make a gay joke" and Vince, the leader, he loves it, he finds it very funny.

kiss*
mmm~*

>itos subhuman complaining about being treated like a subhuman

Lose weight, or better yet, play kTOS. If you're waiting for iTOS to get it, you'll wait forever. The game is on life support by nexon on korea and will probably die before the dumbass IMC team that thought it would be a good idea to have two different games to balance revokes their retarded decisions and commit mass suicide for embarrassing the human race with such a retarded decision.

I like you, please sell me your Valia.

IMC don't even play their game, this large font "exploit" has been around for months and months and months. They are too busy driving their sports cars to run this game.

Ele 2 - runecaster - necro.
All nukes all the time.

Holy shit the julie replacement is merciless

Help! I'm at Rank 4 and I cant decide. I have a few points in CON, rest in STR.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117799.1a213a435561.13374a5565.2a3148556571

or

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117b99.1a213a435561.153545.15233542.2a3148556571

You say you're on Telsiai, right? Didn't you see Batcat shouting the other day as Synapse declared war on all the guilds,

"If you don't show up to defend your towers, we will destroy it. If you defend your towers fair and square, we won't destroy it."

Comfy is warring with pinoys because it's hilarious to see their reaction. These chuuni chucklefucks on the other hand are doing it for the e-peen. They even have streamers.

I expected farming a cafrisun set to take some time, but somehow there weren't even any bot on channel 1 and I just soloed it five times.
How's your grinding been /tosg/?

reroll to priest so you're not dogshit at doing anything

that feel when someone calls you retarded and you're afraid to retaliate because he'll report you to staff_max and you'll get banned

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377.14253541.152535.113a55
Help me. How to distribute points between Physical Link and Hangman's Knot?

SEA monkeys go away, we don't care about your chimp adventures and drama

Pretty sure yes.

>If you don't show up to defend your towers, we will destroy it

Isn't this what every guild war is? I'm not condoning anything synapse does, and pretending this game's pvp has anything substantial to it and going tryhard at it is pants on head retarded. I just think you guys have lost your way.

Each piece is like 5k on the market, no?

If you use physical link most party leaders will immediately kick your trolling ass either that or they'll go out of position just to break it.
Hangmans knot is core

>tfw your ToS boyfriend gives you a Like

keep it up senpai
lets give these people all the kyss they want

Even if the boss is fought over, it is easy to do enough damage to get a drop even as cleric.

It's easy.

Physical Link 0/10
Hangman Knot 10/10

Physical Link is ground for instant pkick, only use it if you want to burn people dungeon runs on pug groups for dungeons. If someone shouts that you physical link the party you will be antagonized by most of the server instantly.

lose weight

You don't skill phys link at all, not even if you have points leftover
You also dont need break because links will break by themselves anyways :^)

My fps plummets when there are lots of characters on the screen.
Why on Earth do 2D sprites consume my fps like this?

Guild tower - Insane
Prayer of Forest - Sukurys Hill
2fpshoglan

and