/drg/ - DanganRonpa General : Fluffy Nagito edition

Last thread hit autosage !
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg (embed)
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg (embed)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9
Baguette

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
strawpoll.me/10250477/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for incest

She did nothing wrong

nobody in Danganronpa ever did anything wrong

Repping best boy.

She wanted to fuck her cousin

Exactly. Our characters are pure

somebody post that 4koma where Kyoko asks why Monokuma doesn't put a camera in the steam room and he says it's because he's pure

There's nothing wrong with that user.

And your point?

>these cousinfuckers

Relationships and marriage between cousins are legal in Japan.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. My cousin was the best I've been with 2bh famokuma

stop lying on the internet

Must be a reason why Leon is so uncomfortable with it

I'm not. Lying about fooling around with my cousin would not benefit me in any way, I have no reason to lie.

just stop user, cousinfucking is a crime

It is not in my country, and I didn't technically fuck her anyways even if it was. It's harmless experimentation, user, why would your country call you a criminal for it?

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

Blue - legal, red - banned, dark red - criminal offence

say something nice about the character I roll here

also roll yourself I suppose

I want to pet her ahoge

His hamsters are cute, and the way he talks is funny.

Rolling for best boy.

But the thread wasn't dead enough

roll

>bullying Asahina
I'll take it, I guess... I'm gonna make her uncomfortable with lewd remarks!

we could always go back to talking about fucking Sayaka

Cousins are made for sexual experimentation

Nah

Posting objective ranking of best DR cases

>2.5 > 2.6 > 1.6 > 1.4 > 2.4 > 1.5 > 1.2 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 1.1 > 2.3 > 1.3

>tfw fresh new pasta for Sayakaposting

And then AE happens.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want to hope-fuck Komaeda!

They see me rolling

Makoto lost his hopeginity to her

Makoto fucked her so hard

might as well give it a shot

>bondage with usami/monomi
what the fuck?

Vote for Simmer!
You'll really be helping us out.
Appreciate it.
strawpoll.me/10250477/

FAMITSU SCANS ????

Did she make you cum?

Seconding, come on, give us the details.

HOT

MONOMI BEST GIRL

Is Kanon the most beautiful DR character?

Gosh she was so cute. I know it was for comic relief but I always felt sad how the group treated her

She is.

But the despair is that she ends up with the useless hobo Hagakure

We got each other off several times, yes. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm the same user from last thread with the "kiss my ass" cousin. It'd kind of embarassing sharing the details, we were pretty stupid about things and looking back on it is both boner and cringe inducing. I only saw my cousin during the summer, so there was the summer it started and then the summer after we picked up where we left off, but come the third summer I was 15 and she was 13 and neither of us were willing to suggest doing it again and then we just never did and it became a subject we just never talked about and to this day we pretend like it never happened. I did see her about 3 years ago at her wedding and we were catching up and I decided to respond to her with "kiss my ass" and she looked like she wanted to kill me. I'm 28 and she's 26 now and she's married with 2 kids. Those were good days. You can ask questions if you like and I'll try to answer but it feels weird to describe it.

Monomi a CUTE! I want to hug her gently and give her carrots! She just wanted everyone to get along!

It was one of the reasons why I hated those DR2 jerks. They were so cruel to Monomi even after she went out of her way to beat up those Monobeasts for them but does she get any thank yous? No!

I guess being ultimate despairs make you show gratitude

She's pretty cute but I'm a sucker for head ribbons.

Monomi, Sakura and Junko are the undisputed best girls of DR.

>implying Hagakure is surviving DR3

To be fair when you see someone affiliated with the person who's trapped you in a killing game, being nice to them is the last thing you'd want to do.

Underated for sure, loved it when she whooped Junko at the end. She tried so hard to keep their hopes up, sure she never told them what was up resulting in the lack of trust. But even when she felt down by the rejection from the class she still tried hard to be chipper and help them out

Usami eating out of Chiaki's hand, doesn't look very teacher like but God it's adorable

But they could see Monomi and Monokuma aren't exactly on good terms, from where she was turned from Usami into Monomi. Then, she kept being kicked and punched around by Monokuma, yet tried to help them out by defeating the Monobeasts. Even though she kept secrets from them, they could at least think of her a little bit better instead of treating her like complete shit.

Am I the only one sad that Killer Killer is apart of DR's story?

I preferred it going it's own way.

DR plot is going to ruin it and make it as retarded as the plot of the main games

wat

>2.5 > 2.4 > 2.2 > 2.1 > 1.4 > 1.6 > 2.6 > 2.3 > 1.2 > 1.5 > 1.1 > 1.3
I always thought that DR2 last case was kinda messy and overdone with AI Junko shenanigans and FUTURE. Chunks could do it much cleaner keeping its strong and shocking dismantling of all the characters I think.

Maybe so and I agree it was obvious Monokuma and Monomi didn't get along but they were just so frustrated being forced into these situations and then you have Monomi not only having a relationship with Monokuma but isn't telling them what they want to here hence the cold and standoffish attitude they had towards her.

Which is sad nonetheless.

>hear
I dun goofed

Excluding Chiaki for obvious reasons, wasn't Sonia like one of the few who didn't treat her bad? I know most of them did but I don't think they all did.

Yeah, she did, props to Sonia for that, but there was so little of it compared to being mistreated by the others... Poor Monomi.

Yeah I gotta agree. I do hope it ends up standing out more than the main DR stuff though it being a Gaiden, idk.

I could have sworn Mikan and maybe Mahiru were at least civil towards her.

But sadly everyone else flat out is annoyed by her, hates her or both.

It's heartbreaking seeing Monomi go through all that while helping them actually get to the other islands and not one person tries to help her with her wounds.

And y'all wonder why best boy wants their asses buried 6 feet under so badly.

The real reason is because he saw and heard how badly those guys treated her in the program.

Yeah, I only really remember Akane, Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi really having a go at her

Monomi's hero

Kill them all Kyousuke.

Delete Despairs Kyousuke!

Nagito treated her pretty badly and treated her especially badly in the Final Dead Room.

Hajime was kind of a dick to her from time to time

Obviously Hiyoko would get a go at her

Same with Gundham

I don't remember Teruteru that much and Twogami didn't last long enough for me to remember his interactions with her.

Everyone else were either indifferent or just paranoid of her.

Destroy them Kyousuke sama.

Ju-just give them a second chance. They changed! Let them join Future Foundation

y'know, it's kinda ironic that a character named souda is so thirsty

They didn't let Toko join at all and you think they'd let despair scum join?

Ah how could I forget about Hiyoko

Was thinking about Nagito, thought his interactions with Usami wasn't out of a particular hatred for what they're going through but just his general disdain for things not symbols of hope and his bad personal skills

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer

Oh, no wonder I see people talking about it. I thought the first two chapters were really boring to be honest.

roll

Give into the fluff!

They'd all be pretty useful depending on what division they get assigned too.

Hajime has his multi Izuru talents
Fuyuhiko has his yakuza experience and expertise and maybe his connections to the Kuzuryu family assuming they're still alive.
Akane has her strength
Souda has his machinery talent which could come for use with stuff like the Hacking Gun and other tech.
Sonia has...... her kingdom? Idk.

Either way, they'd be able to contribute something in their own ways.

Even if they were to join, it would only be a matter of time until their pure eternal hope for their fallen comrades to wake up once again turns into never ending despair or some really sick form of hope.

Nah. It only got boring when they started mentoning and connecting it to DR.

I just beat DGR 2. Am I right in assuming that Kamakura Izuru somehow rigged the entire series of events in order to get his memories and emotions back? If the forced shutdown sequence had worked the way it was described, then he would have still been an SSJ3 Edgelord-looking guy in the final cutscene instead of having his Hinata hair back...right?

I couldn't really bring myself to read the first few chapters, it lost my interest. I've only really looked at the 3rd.

Hell no. They should be happy they're still breathing. Once the killing game ends, Kyousuke would go out and put a bullet in each of their heads.

They kept Toko around to be an intern at least. Not much but it's something.

>SSJ3 Edgelord-looking guy

The 3rd one is arguably where it gets boring. The first two at best were OK.

That would be... actually, that's a pretty interesting interpretation. Maybe he got so bored with being bored at everything he decided to make himself stop being nothing but bored.

Yeah it was better off as it's own thing. DR is going to ruin it with it's shitty story of "muh hope vs muh despair"

Yeah, that was my problem too. Maybe DR can infuse some life into it, I mean Kodaka's writing it after all.

>Maybe DR can infuse some life into it, I mean Kodaka's writing it after all.

Killer Killer confirmed shit.

Well it was nice while it lasted

Rolling for the bullying of someone. Please, be Precious Precious Flower Saionji!

They don't even deserve to live talk less join FF.

Eat a dick Bully kun.

This is the first time in a while I failed on rolling! I failed, thus making myself semblable to the trash like Hagakure or Hifumi.

But the best part, being mocked by Saionji, is this April Fools already?! Ahhhhhhhh!