/dsg/ - Demon's and Dark Souls General

Unkindled: Regulation 1.07 coming tomorrow: steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/611740042618860596

How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/23002
mpql.net/tools/dark-souls-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Mommy Rosaria!

feminine penis

xth for skeleton wheels are fine, fuck dogs

Post your character's FACE

nth for Rosaria turning Kirk into a gril

Th for dick-ass thief

dead
he is dead
d
e
d

Where's that drawfaggin' roulette

Nth for please let Darkmoons be fixed after this patch

She was just cucking him though.

Nth for lifting for dragonsis

Surely we have a basic idea of weapon/soul level ranges for various parts of the game by now.

Where should or can an SL70 with +10s go for co-op/invasions other than the obvious Lothric/Archives? Is Archdragon Peak worth doing? Can I find people at Irithyll Dungeon and Profaned Capital? When do people move up to the +7-|+10 bracket is basically my question.

None, because it's best experienced first hand or not at all. LPs are cancer.

>Fucking struggle with Abyss Watchers first playthrough
>Die loads, sometimes don't even make it to the second phase
>Eventually get so frustrated I have to summon Gotthard

>Beat them on second playthrough first go without ember
Boy that was fun. I could hardly believe it when I heard the final ripping/slicing death sound.

Can't believe how hnnnnnnnngh dragonsis is

Improvements?

Looking to invade undead settlement and road of sacrifice. +1/2 weapon

Why does everyone hate the artoria's armor set, is it really good or some shit?

anal rodeo and dungeon/capital all get plenty of action at that SL

Shit, nice webm.

Moar

How often are your summons?

The fact that they didn't mention Farron means they didn't fix shit and just tweaked the matchmaking range.

Which sword has the massive damage glitch with roll

>you can't even move on to lothric because he's a druggie j.depp

Knock yourself out man
Love knows no bounds

REMINDER THAT

DaS3>BB>SoTFS>DaS=DeS>DaS2

Any guides on making a luck/bleed build? I don't really understand how the luck stat/hollow infusion works and could use some pointers.

Also, I'm about to build a pure pyromancer using chaos weapons and witch's locks; is pyromancer actually the best class to start as to build a pyromancer, or is that a trap?

SL sure, but I'm worried about my weapons. People are at +7 at those spots?

DELETE THIS

It was on a family shared accound, summons were so frequent that I had no more time to shitpost here.

what kind of darkmoon leader you want family

Show me yours, here's most of mine I remembered to save to favorites. You can see how shit my first one is.

Can someone drop me an untrue white ring?

The feeling when you can SEE your improvement is the best user

kek

How do I use greatswords like the Claymore or Flamberge properly?
I can't hit anyone and I feel like my hyperarmor won't let me tank anything

Finally some good ammo against the feminine benis posters.

Now I want to draw a buff Dragonsis

you get plenty of large titanites by pontiff, so people can get to +6 easily. +7 can match with +5/+10 afaik

Post collage

I wanna roll and draw

Farron Works. Poorly, but it does. I can get Farron summons, but never ever Darkmoon.

People found out the problem with darkmoons, which was some idiotic thing relating to account age determining your summon priority. It's being addressed.

WHY are whips so fucking slow?

who here /usesonly1characterappearancesaveforeverycharacter/

Hollow your character fully. Hollow weapons now give +5 luck, get your hollow weapon and something hollow in the left hand. Can just be a light hollow thing if you don't have anything you want to use.

Get 30 luck since that'll be enough for the cap and enough stats to wield the corresponding weapon. Buff with carthus rouge.

I just finished the game and now I wanna know what the fuck is happening at the kiln of the first flame.
I'm not talking about the soul of cinder but the surroundings; did reality, time and space collapse or what? Is that what happens when the flame is close to dying ?

The areas of the game also make me believe they are from different timelines between them and just straight up fucked

>/dsg/ in charge of originality.

Luck slightly increases the buildup rate of bleed and poison.

Hollow infused weapons scale with luck.

If you are at 16 hollowing or more (basically, if you look like a dried raisin) you get bonus luck from any hollowed weapon/shield you have equipped right now, depending on its upgrade level.

For example, a +6 hollow weapon would give you an extra 4 luck. A fully upgraded one +5.

Like many other stats, luck softcaps at 40. This is why people often take two hollow things with them in both hands, for example a hollow weapon and a hollow shield, caestus or what have you. Easy way to get +8 or +10 luck total depending on their upgrade level and what SL you want to play at.

For example, on my SL50 warden twinblades invader I have 32 luck because I get +4 and +4 from both the twinblades and my offhand, putting me at 40 luck. Pop carthus rouge for extra bleed and there you go.

USE MY THREAD!!!

>collage imgur hasn't been updated in 3+ days
dedr than gwyndolin

>X weapon is overpowered/unfair!
>lol, just dodge/parry it
I want this meme to die

>can't turn into a maggot-man after trying to change appearance more than five times
shit game

Your reading comprehension is piis poor user. I'musing +10s. I doubt there's lots of +7s floating around Pontiff/Londo that aren't fight club autists.

From confirmed the bug?

fuck off no one cares

what the fuck is your problem?

fuck off 4shits i know its u
u will never be accepted
NEVER

>Lothric was such a disappointment they built statues of him around the castle looking like a weak little bitch

Has anyone had a harder life?

Nice, was family sharing enough? I did the same trick and it takes around 15 minutes for me to be summoned. Any suggested levels or tricks? I'm at SL 65 with a +8

No it doesn't.

>People found out the problem with darkmoons, which was some idiotic thing relating to account age determining your summon priority. It's being addressed.
.. which is the exact same problem with Farron.

Who even is this animu brown girl???

>fucking your twin brother all day and night
>hard life
yeah nah

From isn't gonna confirm anything. Players confirmed the bug by testing. Play on a fresh account for steam or PSN and it works okay. Play an old one and you're fucked.

No it's not. I actually get Farron summons but have worn Darkmoon for 200 hours and been summoned ONCE.

Can't possibly be the same bug.

Well what sword has the glitch with the Leo ring?

>Surely we have a basic idea of weapon/soul level ranges for various parts of the game by now.

We sure do, From officially posted the matchmaking ranges two days ago or so

Someone already made a calculator for it too

mpql.net/tools/dark-souls-3/

do it, it's basically the only build she can be beyond skeleton.

Why is he holding the Profane Greatsword?

post your bets for the DLC

Astora GS

Who else placing all bets on the MLGS being buffed and training with it?

what
where is this statue at?

Would you fuck your twin brother?

>mfw I lose because my opponent can dodge my curved sword although the hit sound is played

>Summoned for Pontiff
>Literally right in front of the boss fog
>Host and his retarded phantom buddy decide to go out of their way to kill an invader who keeps hiding in groups of enemies
>Host gets his dumb ass killed by trash mobs
Why would you do this

But i hate the 4kings
mainly because sl1 ng+

Cool, thanks.

So for a warden twinblades bleed build, it makes more sense to infuse the twinblades with hollow than bleed?

NO MORE GAY SHIT

>calculator
Is not going to tell me where to go for multiplayer you doofus. Is reading actually that hard? We know HOW it works,but how that knowledge relates to finding action in-game is different

This invader has been my world for a half hour.
I've been curled up in a corner watching anime.

Go away

I think it's supposed to be Lorian's sword before it got all busted up

On top of the fountain by the winged knight in High Wall

>Who else placing all bets on the MLGS being buffed
>Adjusted the efficiency of the category below:
>- Dragon Slayer’s Axe
>- Crescent Axe
>- Dark Drift
>- Washing Pole
>- Moonlight Great Sword

it's confirmed
they probably just increased AR, which is not the change it needs.

>invaded by some faggot in full forgotten knight with dark sword and a greatshield
>literally can't do anything to him
>he keeps backing up
>his dark sword hits from three rolls away
>can't parry it at all
>fight takes five minutes before he finally gets me out of estus
Faggot was fucking fatrolling, too. Yet I could hit his shield 5 times in a row and it wouldn't budge. Can't wait for that greatshield nerf.

I was at SL 30 +3, waiting in the undead settlement. My SL 100 +10 character got relatively good summons at archdragon peak but nothing beats low level

mayes

Absolutely.

Bleed and poison infusions are under no circumstance ever worth it, they kill your damage output and barely give you any more status buildup. Seriously, they are just not worth using in any scenario. You can't further buff them up either.

The resins are too strong to not use them. You definitely always want to have carthus rouge on when pvping.

Yeah well at least he has a brother to fuck with and piggyback him.
Plus he isn't being eaten alive by a slob at any moment
So I don't know really

Post questionable fashion.

Improvements? SUGGESTIONS

Looking to invade undead settlement and road of sacrifice. +1/2 weapon

>washing pole is going to get buffed
thanks from
fucking faggots

I was considering making the Greatsword a Heavy weapon (for PvE). Is it good being Heavy? I've always liked the sword

Definitely not, that's literally the model of the profane GS

It sure is, user!
I even just made the belltower roll/jump without dying once!

nothing personnel kid

its confirmed getting nerfed