/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

tharja a shit

inb4 404

I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD

I miss Oborofag

Would you trade in your Lucina for the younger model once she comes of age?

Cutest family

Comfy mamui thread~

She couldn't take the bantz
>Ran back to 2chan with her tail between her legs
>Tharjafam still reigns supreme
He's still here and he'll always be here, get over it shitposters.

>Walhart is a vegetarian
>Rhajat likes vegetables
What does it mean?

Jeez corrin, 3 kids?

why does the FAQ state anything besides STR/SKL/SPD for boon, LCK for bane is a shit? from the strategy guides i've skimmed over people seem to recommend playing defensively with like calm / dull. i keep hearing that magic is dangerous af.

It means....

Walhart... is Rhajat.

You shouldn't be in too much danger. The units will be tougher, but the archers she goes after are on Hold.

I mean Takumi is only like 16

It means the spic will reply to your post because if gives him a chance to attention whore.

Tharjafag getting cucked by Walhart

Pretty rude desu
>Walhart is a Conqueror
>Rhajat isn't available in Conquest

Sakura is lovely

Fuck off Oborofag

>Rhajat is an anagram of Walhart

OH

SHIT

Left or right?

I love Caeldori!
I want to give her a big hug and smell her lovely strawberry-scented red hair!
I want to cuddle with her every night and day and while we're resting!
I want to make her as happy as possible so she never loses her smile!
I want to tease her when she gives me a sloppy kiss and help her practice!
I want to stroke her hair while we're practicing, telling her how much she's improving!
I want to cum all over her face and tease her when she gets flustered because she liked it!
I want to give her a back & chest massage while we bathe after a long day of intense "training"!
I want to put a baby inside her and rub her tummy as it gets bigger and bigger!
I want to tell her how much I love her and that I'll always be by her side!
I love Caeldori!
>I crammed 72 hours of schoolwork in 5 days
would caeldori be proud of me?

Right

I like Hana

online features yato for conquest
translator yato for birthright
trip on yato for revelation

>20 minutes into netflix and chill and she gives you this look

this thread will be deleted

You fucking nailed it

We NEED a smutfic where Rhajat is being railed by the CONQUERER. Who's with me famalams?

No idea; SKL and SPD are shit boons since Corrin is extremely accurate and fast anyway and MAG is actually the best boon you can get. With that said, the way Yato and Corrin's bases/growths function make it unfortunately pretty silly to try for a defensive build.

Trip back on Tharjacuck

>would caeldori be proud of me?
Maybe if you stopped shitposting.

so i would be wise to go Clever instead of Strong?

>you gonna be a daddy

Aesthetically and personally speaking

Mamui: Hoshido or Nohr Noble?

Femui: Hoshido or Nohr Noble?

As in, which would you say they look better as?

And why does Vallite Noble not exist?

>cucked by bartre or hector

If only I could be bothered plugging my drawing tablet into my pc, but it's nap time for us eurofags.

>wanting to buff your RES when it's already going to be shit thanks to being a Lord

But SKL makes it easier to make meme builds like Quixotic + Hoshidan Unity + Aegis + Pavise

Not all boon/bane effects on growth rates are equal.

For example, +DEF boon provides only a 10% growth boost, so picking +STR/SKL/HP which has a 5% Def boost is almost as good for bulk.

SKL bane in particular is horrific, it is a -20% to Skill growth and will really hurt.

That's the perfect age, fám.

Azura is shit.

>shitposting
I'm merely showing my appreciation for my niece-wife!
at least I'm not actively defaming her like tharjafag does tharja/rhajat

I would really like to impregnate Oboro.

She'd only ever look at Ryoma that way

Ok, I haven't been here in like a month because of finals and shit, but what the fuck is up with this whole Oborofag,ArtistAnon, and TharjaAnon thing?

I like veggies
Rabbits like veggies
Does that mean Im a rabbit?

Skl boon is nice for an Archer build since that also gives you some strength and brings your skill growth around 60% pre-class bonuses. I might go that or Str for my lunatic Revelations Archer talent.

Mamui does the Hoshido Noble better while Corrin/Femui does the Nohr Noble look better due to the visual sex appeal of the class for girls.

3 attention whores just samefagging.

Dori keeps making this face at me.

(You)

I didnt even notice she was in the image, I just chose the closest-relevant thumbnail from my folder. Does that really upset you?

Assuming you're playing Conquest or Revelations, yes; the Levin Sword is a seriously good weapon thanks to its high might and 1-2 range capability making your relative fragility less relevant. Also, since Tomes in general in Fates are shit, being able to use Magic without having to use Tomes is great. Moreover, going Clever means Dragonstone is a lot better early game, which is good since that's the form you're going to want to be camping thanks to its high defense.

Go away! Caeldori loves me! ME!

ME!
E
!

meta nonsense, pay it no mind

So +Str/-Lck is the way to go?

Azama is all over the place, this niggas healing game is weak but them physical points like strength and defense are solid as fuck for a monk. Should I reclass or just promote him when the time comes?

Trip back on Tharjafag

Karla's karlas look great, I'd still pick Lyn however. She's maximum cute.

He wants to be a physical unit
Reclass him into literally anything else

Forced drama and metaposting.

Oborofag if you're here can you translate this for me please

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

Dori makes my heart do doki-doki!
NO! she loves ME!
I miss matoibot

make him le ebin dread fighter

Parallel seal him to apothecary.

Or make him a Dread Fighter if you don't care about DLC.

Check out his growths, I couldn't believe my eyes. They literally turned to stars.

I personally think +Mag is better because of Corrin's shaky defenses, dragonstone usage early game, and being able to fufill the niche of "magic user", but -Luck is easily the best bane and +Str is easily the second-best boon, yes.

CornxMatoi
XanderxHinoka
LeoxSakura
RyomaxElise
TakumixCamilla
SubakixSelena
WatersxLaslow
FeliciaxOdin
Rate my shitty endgame pairings

THERE YOU ARE. READY TO DRIVE OUT THE NEXT PERSON WHO TAKES AWAY YOUR SPOTLIGHT, ATTENTIONWHORE?

turn the weed man into an apothecary

>pick any FE7 girl
>get canon cucked
Sheesh, this game.
Regardless, this is best girl from it.
Japan said so, don't bother them about it.

Why did Lyn go searching for Mark? It's not like she was obligated to or anything.

I like +Skill/-Luck since Kamui has been fucking blind on my last three playthroughs. Fuck, so many misses.

Treasure buddies!

>forced drama
>metaposting
This is ridiculously hilarious coming from you of all people

Fight for her.

God I love Nino.

She didn't, she married Hector then everyone left her in the cells when they retook Ostia.

I want to try +Spd since my Kamuis are always fucking fatasses.

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

Woo.

I would argue that the only reason to raise the tome rank(to D-rank) in Nohr Noble is for Horse Spirit and nothing else since Horse Spirit has those useful stat bonuses that stack with the Grim/Shadow Yato. Though that could also backfire since if your def/res gets too high no one will target you. Thus all ranks above D for tomes is irrelevant due to the existence of Levin/Killer Sword for the Magic weapon/killer weapon needs.

What, do you consider any unit that can't double every single unit in the game including fucking Ninjas a "fatass"?

But Caeldori would be sad if I got hurt and I don't want to worry her! There is no reason to fight when we both know how much we love each other!

>Edward's card references Caladbolg which was only in the NA version
Neat.

>implying Caldori isn't already banging the generic soldier man from her mom supports

TREEHOUSE MEME MAGIC

Wait, what? What about Leo's Lughnasadh and Nolan's Tarvos?

Hes banging a dori from another dimension
You cant have all doris everywhere

So we all know who are the worst units in Conquest, and that the best unit in Birthright is Ryoma by a long shot.

But who are the Objectively worst Birthright units? The ones that even on a route with grinding are totally worthless?

I think Sakura and Setsuna are the worst.

I mean, yeah, raising Tome rank is freaking pointless, but early game Dragonstone and mid/late game Levin Sword is more than good enough to make +Mag worth it.

Also, in no universe (besides some +def oni chieftain build maybe?) will Corrin's defense reach the point where he gets tinked upon.

>not a flora thread

Disgusting

Those were all added by treehouse

>But Caeldori would be sad if I got hurt
Don't get hit then.

Sure Mark, it worked so well last time.

>l-localization is just fanfiction rewrites :^)

W o a h . . . . . . . .