Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw

Past Rendition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchtv/angryjoeshow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Roma

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

I have seen the end of threads and posts from now shitposters will say...

Here began the fall of /twg/

Just want to post cleansing

I CLAIM THIS THREAD FOR SOTEK, GOD OF THE SUN

OH BOY

A CHANCE TO BE A SPECULATIONFAG

Angry spic is on now for anyone interested

No thanks

The cucked, now, the cucked cannot pass on their new found fetish.

>100 people playing warhammer on steam right now

Kinda disappointed in greenskins. Always hyped up for a fight but once they hit the line god damn do they say "fuck that" at the slightest sign of actually having to kill something.

Kind of unorky, i understand lack of discipline but damn I thought they liked fighting.

Can Orcs and Chaos make alliances with other factions?

>he's just yelling and making wacky faces
>yet some delusional faggots here kept insisting he was better than those 3 clowns from the time commanders video

Well if they didn't have morale there would be nothing to counterbalance them in melee, unlike vampire counts.

that happens in tabletop too. They are like ok let's fight! but as soon as they get their heads smashed they run like chickens.

that's why they always need a big badass black orc around the troops to hit them in the back of the neck as soon as someone wants to flee

TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER TRILOGY END MAP WILL BE THE EXACT SAME AS BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES MAP WHICH COMES OUT ON SATURDAY ONLY BIGGER IN SCALE.

pic for proof. Ohhh shit. One big seamless map confirmed.

Orcs like winning fights, losing isn't half as fun, keep the Black Orcs and bosses around to make them act right

Hmm I think their leadership should stay good if they are around their lord/legendary lord, but maybe we have to wait for a mod or something.

Hello I am new to Warhammer and I have questions:

-Does the planet that the Warhammer world is set in have a name? Do people say Earth?

-Am I correct in saying to LotR's Middle Earth is to Warhammer's Old World?

-Is the tabletop the defining genre of the Warhammer title? Is this still active or are they focused on video games now?

>-Does the planet that the Warhammer world is set in have a name? Do people say Earth?
It has an entire solar system

Thanks user!.
Looks like I have. That map isn't there by accident that could be a clear outline of the area the main fantasy team is working on whilst the DLC team keep us entertained for the next 12-18months.
Well shit it matches up, they even warped Araby's size so the islands off the coast(Warhammer version of Canary Islands) are on the map. Ulthuan and part of Naggaroth and Lustria can fit nicely into the big blank left side. To make it seem further they'd likely nerf the movement points of naval fleets crossing the oceans.

I guess for any greenskin campaign you HAVE to go down the leadership upgrade tree. Double heroes seems also a must for leadership buffs.

I'm hyped.

Man, that is a lazy fantasy map design.

Holy shit. They're actually doing it. I wonder what the BotET team will think when they see this. I'll message them now and see if they respond tomorrow.
First campaign is Lizardmen for me on Saturday. Such an interesting race.

Whats up senpaitachi. So what is everyone planning to play for their first Warhammer campaign?

I kind of want to be the Chaos just to use Sigvald, but I'm leaning more towards Orcs because I love the idea of their Fightiness meters, and constantly being at war.

I think the Vampires look really fun but I think that would be better to play after being more used to the game.

imma shit up the chat at least.

48 vs 3
daily reminder

Are the history people of twg upset that their thread is now filled with Warhammer people?

never mind, this stream is fucking cancer.

We are all autistic we can all coexist if anything Warhammer people seem dislike other Warhammer people more.

That looks like legit proof in all honesty. They even warped the Araby map so there's a nice chunk of space for what would be Lustria to fit to the left. That same space looks about the size as the other 2 maps.

>Late game
>Chaos pouring from north, Greenskins from south and Chaos Dwarves from the east
>Empire and High Elves aiding Kislev against Archaon
>Dark Elves trying to take Ulthuan.
>Vampire Counts fighting chaos but at the same time corrupting and expanding into weaker territories
>Multiple crusading Bretonnian armies spread across the map fighting various foes
>Coastline assailed by Dark Elf and Norscan raids
>Skaven, Daemons and beastmen everywhere, hampered down by guerrilla warfare from Wood Elves
>Dwarves fighting desperately across the span of the Worlds Egde Mountains
>Tomb Kings send forces north to aid the Dwarves and minor human factions against the Greenskins
>Lizardmen and Ogres pushing in from the far reaches of the map
>Sea is a clusterfuck of Human, Elven, Dwarven and Chaos fleets raiding and reinforcing coastlines across the map
Oh Jesus fuck time can't go by fast enough

HYPE HAS ENTERED SUPERNOVA. My hopes for this trilogy are massive. The ambition is clear.

Chaos

Start Archaon and later get Sigvald. Paint the map desolate aside from Norscan meat-shields.

Next prolly orks. VC and Empire are eeeh, manlets look effective and easy but not really fun so thats on the backburner.

Archaon Chaos for sure. Followed by Mann vamps.

>I wonder what the BotET team will think when they see this.
they'll think it's cool or something similar. they're not going to get all angry or anything if that's what you're hopping for. they've been pretty ok with CA decisions so far so I doubt this will change that.

I believe the planet has a name but for the life of me I can't remember it.

It's a bit different than Tolkien's world, the tech level is around Renaissance levels, cannons and muskets are commonplace for the civilized races except for Elves who are obviously too snobby for such loud weapons.

The setting is grimdark, but not quite Warhammer 40k levels of Grimdark. The Empire's religion is similar to the Imperium from 40k. Sigmar was a man who ascended to god status through his great feats of uniting the barbaric human tribes and establishing the Empire. He's still venerated today and his Warpriests can cast spells in his name.

The big evil faction is Chaos, the four Dark gods each encompass some horrible vice that mortals succumb to, and seek nothing more than to destroy the world. At the North Pole is a rift to Chaos, a portal to what is basically hell, from this portal Chaos influences and corrupts and spews forth daemons. The northern humans living in parallel Sweden/Norway have fully given themselves to these ruinous powers and constantly war for the favor of their gods, be it with each other or invading the Empire.

The Orcs in Warhammer aren't malicious like Tolkien, they love to fight, and to them might makes right. That's about it. They're dangerous as in they can't be reasoned with or bought, all they want is to burn down your cities and bash your soldiers in the face for the fun of it.

looks like pissed pedro is about to play chaos

>all the 12 year old edgelords wanting him to play chaos
yep I'm out as well, fuck that. He'll no doubt get massively rekt since they're a horde faction too and complain about the game because of it.

Is he streaming on twitch

anal alvarez can fuck off

Are there any not shit streamers playing Warhammer? I wouldn't mind watching but I don't want to watch Mad Marvin.

I'm in the Vamp Camp. Hoping for some good reskin mods to relieve me of staring at a vast host of cookie-cut zombies and skeletons.

Using hordes of cheap undead will let me focus more on my heroes and special units, which I think is a much more interesting way to play.

>Chaos Initial Challenge
>Easy
Lel, chaoskeks confirmed to be the babby faction.

Yeah, the idea of being able to summon hordes of cheap zombies and skeletons seems so awesome to me, but the heavy use of necromancy and magic are the main reasons i won't be playing them first.

just asked them. they think it's funny/great.

twitchtv/angryjoeshow
twitchtv/angryjoeshow

CHAOS CAMPAIGN COMING UP

ROLLCHART FAG THERE'S GOING TO BE THE PORTRAITS FOR YOU TO USE.

>it costs $5 dollars to subscribe this shit
>WOOOAAAGGH playing every minute

what the fuck

YOU MISSED A DOT

spam filter blocks it if you give the full url

That's pretty cool. The layout in BoTET was condensed so 3/4 of the map wasn't empty ocean. Looks like TW:W's map is even more pushed together.

>Archeon
>Everchosen
>fancypants

> mfw battalions of grave guard and tomb guard smash into each other in the battle for undead supremacy

Is he asking for fucking donations before he starts playing?

>Darren says he knows all the DLC plans and packs coming for the first game and future of the trilogy
>Then shows the MP campaign map which reveals:
>that clear empty space thats perfect in size to the west.
>that outline already planned out, implying all that area is now under development.

Yep we now know their plans. Elf fags BTFO for months they've been confident elves and the new world will be first. Only a small handful of posters have been saying TK's,CD's,Skaven and Ogres would be first up with Land of the Dead and Darklands being the playing area.

Oh and has anyone else got a new Warhammer download queued up? We getting another 9gb pre load chunk tomorrow?

Naa, it's optional.

GGOGOGOG SIGVLAD VOTE FOR HIM FOR FUCKS SHAKE

Some retard gave him 300

>the Empire are described as having great cavalry

Hawhawhawhaw!

>Orcs have a fightiness rating
>If they don't fight enough their fightiness rating plummets and they start killing eachother
>If their fightiness rating gets high enough then they spawn a Waaagh! army that helps them fight

Holy fuck this game is amazing.

>$300 donation

some fuccboi just handed him $300

That's a nice map! Though I think the New world section will be larger in scope than BotET obviously due to more modern engine without those hardcoded limits. They warped Araby and Estalia in CA's official product by the looks of it so that would allow extra space for more provinces for the New World expansion.

If someone gave that to Darren he'd fucking cry and bring his girlfriend on stream to make a speech

It's just like I'm watching camwhores on chaturbate, complete with obnoxious donation midi spam and canned reactions.

Mh the steam with JP and Strippin is acutally fun if you are not an autist

Same dude gave another 200
Fuck my shit up

Dude is going crazy

Bahahahahahahaaaa

add another $200 from the same fuccboi

It was the same dude, he just gave him $500

Wait what? I thought Chaos DLC isn't available for early players until launch day?

>$500 in donations before he even starts the game

So this is the power of twitch.

>Sigvald brushes his hair in his select screen.

Fucking amazing.

I think there are a few people that get it, depends on the version.

Thats what i said

This gay ass "angry army"

It unlocks tomorrow for the people with pre-release copies. Joe got his copy today and that copy is likely the final release version that the rest are getting upgraded to tomorrow.

ROLL user GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE CHAOS CAMPAIGN SCREEN FOR THE ROLL CHART!

VOTE FOR FUCKING SIGVLAD YOU RETARDS

Ah I thought you said "some" dude. My bad. The cancer seems to be affecting my eyesight.

Is mad mauricio still part of that guy with the glasses site?
I havent watched anything from there for years.

I want to see my nigga Archeon

Aren't Vampire Counts 3rd rate necromancers compared to the Tomb Kings? How the hell will they balance that?

Someone just donated $200 to Angry Joe

>another 200

Look at all these cucks. Donating hundreds of dollars for him showing up, voting for Archaon. It's pathetic.

>700 bucks before even starting the game

For what purpose?

No its the same guy still. He's donated $700 so far.

You can't even spell his name right you fun hating faggot.

Yeah he gave another 200, WHAT THE FUCK

He is making spicy taco rich

Tomb Kings stuff will be more expensive, less frequent too.

I'd get on my knees for Sigvald.

N-No homo

>-Am I correct in saying to LotR's Middle Earth is to Warhammer's Old World?
The Old World of Warhammer Fantasy is notEurope.

>Pissed Pedro has been streaming for 45 minutes and has yet to even start playing the goddamn game

Yeah this guy is so much better than yogscast.

800 now

Some rich kid that wants to feel like belonging somewhere so he can fill the void left by his business travelling parents

Bummed Bernardo just got 800 bucks for literally doing nothing.

What I'm doing with my life

>Horn Horatio might end up choosing Sigvald anyway

lel

>N-No homo
He's got ladybits underneath,

This motherfucker is fabulous

Joe says fuck you to the fans for Sigvald. At least that's legit.

TK lack vampires, which are hands down the best statline heroes in the tabletop, and I assume that will transfer to the game. Vampires are so incredibly well statlined, and they can be mages.

Imagine if the best melee fighter in your army was also an amazing caster? That's what Vampires bring to an army.

Why is he so perfect.