/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/733496004427677696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BARA HEARTLESS EDITION

Hey I have that poster without the stupid moonrunes.

>without the stupid moonrunes.
He says while playing a japanese game.

What really happened to aqua when she went to the realm of darkness

I feel so simple and clean when there's a fresh thread.

can u stop

come on, disneyfriend
let it go

Nu

friendly reminder that re:coded looks like this...

...but with desmume x432r, it can look like this

looks like shit

at least you can actually make out sora's face

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

WHEN I WAS

great games doesnt mean I want random words to ruin a good poster

A YOUNG WARTHOG

at least you can make out with my dick

2007 was 9 years ago
holy shit

Who else here waiting for AP?

eh, feels like it was longer ago

Me

Gotta get them Fairy Godmothers but holy shit I do two of them and 60 AP is GONE

Fuuuuuuck and I only get one per quest

You know it. I need FGMs and another Wakka because 10% guilt sux but I don't have the AP to get them since I've been doing the new quests.

Here.
Just wanna get to this damn bossfight baka

Gotta collect all those chests and fight all those enemies.

>you will never be 14 years old and lying about your age on Veeky Forums again

oh fuck me
>finish mission 300
>really nice music crescendo
>Phone turns off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you will never delude yourself into thinking every aspect of your past is being time morphed

well i have like a half hour till i can replay to see that scene
i used the orichalcum on olympia and at +10 it says keyblade level at max anyone else getting that?

Can't go higher than level 10 currently since it needs items we don't have yet to get higher. It says locked on that slot and on all the other keyblades it says like locked and a level you get it.

Arrg! no AP, only 109 till next level.

So what am I supposed to even do with all these coliseum coins?

Spend them in the Coliseum Board

Oh
I really should try to be less blind when it comes to these kind of things

>Unicornis is full of all the annoying kid fans, hence it's continuous top ranking
>Vulpes has all the hackers, but there foreteller is cute, cuuuute
>Anguis players are averagely average, and probably the betrayers
>Ursus players are lazy and love ants/honey, but get along with everyone
>Leopardos players are as of now unconfirmed whether they actually exist

What cutie patooties.

Leopardos better exist, otherwise Ursus does less work than literally nothing

They're 5

>Anguis players are averagely average, and probably the betrayers
Fuck you. Invi did nothing wrong.

As much as I generally hate Agrabah, I kinda like how well the Player gets along and helps out the guards, they feel like better pals than Aladdin

Well technically Riku is 5 and Sora is 4. Anyway, I mean they cute~ cute. I think I'm at that age where I kind of want kids. But not for like another 7 years.

ur 5

A snake being the betrayer feels too obvious though

oh yeah, definitely. Aladdin missions are shit, but the guards becoming bros with the keyblader is fantastic.

But Unicornis also feels like the obvious twist.

epic kingdom hearts blog

>you will never be 42 years old and lying about your age on Veeky Forums again
wew time flies

Kill me

I leveled all of these assholes to max level, don't do that Veeky Forums

MODS

Good job. Why too.
Good job again with a second why. Also why all the firaga? Is it because you were in hell doing that?

Take another picture, this time don't miss the focus. God, do you even /p/?

>40+ and still into kingdom hearts
life goals desu

I remember when /b/ seemed like the coolest place ever because of all the funny epik memes no one else knows about.

Fireaga and mines became my go to move to do a lot of damage safely to things.

I'd switch them out for fire and thunder surges however when I fight the Unknown battle.

I have shaky hands, I'm sorry.

>LV100
>that stat layout
>those abilities
Show me your Panel magic

do you have parkinson's disease? put that shit on a tripod

I just want aeroplane over the sea ducklings. 30 AP is ridikuhlous.

Mines are definitely OP. I used them a bunch when I first got them because it was hilarious to let the Unversed walk into them. Then I used it on a boss and knocked out a whole bar of health in a second. I love it.

I did that back in the GBA version. I'm not sure if I have the patience anymore to do it again for my PS3 copy of the game.

>Show me your Panel magic
I'm just going to show my setup, but I have all of the magic panels if that's what you're talking about.

I'm using a phone

I've always been about using the best option in battle, so yeah, that's why they're my go to move as well.

I only did it because there was a trophy in 1.5, I also had to grind Riku and Sora to max, and it wasn't fun doing it as Riku.

fuck off no one wants you here

I do. Tripods are an important, some would say essential part, of taking effective photos.

Why didn't this happen?

Now user we both know that isn't true

Because Xion happened

>Spending that much time on Days

The absolute mad man.

>Spending that much time on Days
Funny enough, Days was the game that made me lose interest with the series. My friend let me play his copy of BBS on the PSP, and it resparked my interest.

As I was going for 100% in 1.5 and 2.5 I decided to start up my old save of Days and complete it fully as well.

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY

Hello /khg/ get ready I'm about to dump my basic summary of the KH series.
100% full of spoilers. So should I do it chronologically or by series?

Why would that be necessary

In order to introduce concepts in an easy-to-digest order I would say release order.

Although why you'd do this is beyond me
We all know the games here

By release order.

It's mostly because I said I'd make a pasta so that people can post in on /v/ if ever.

Kaira a _____ ! A _____!

follow your heart pham

KAIRI'S IS CUTE, CUTE!
I LOVE HER!

I'M GOING TO MARRY KAIRI

SHE'S ALREADY GOT TWO BOYFRIENDS!

We already have the Timeline video though
That's as good as anything

Is that it?
Unlike Axel, I can handle only TWO.

KHfag isn't the boss of you man, go for it

Well I'm both his and KHFag's boss and I say no

Let his be the definitive (or at least the basis for) summary of Kingdom Hearts (except for future games). Also I'm just combining games with their remakes in the list. Also there will be an ending Glossary to expound on terms.

>KINGDOM HEARTS 1 (Probably the longest summary)
Three teens Sora, Riku, and Kairi, live on an archipelago called Destiny Islands. They are all friends and they plan to find Kairi's home world.. However the Heartless (creatures of the darkness made either by Hearts falling into the darkness or via the pure darkness manifesting itself) invade the world! They have come to devour Hearts including the Heart of the world.
Sora finds his friends, but Kairi is blow away by dark winds, and Riku goes edgy and enters the darkness. Sora however gains the Keyblade, but can't save the islands and is brought to Traverse Town (TT).
On a different world Donald & Goofy find that King Mickey has disappeared in order to save the day. He leaves them a note telling them to find a the keyblade wielder.
This all comes to a head when they meetup in TT, and the final fantasy cast tells them what's what.
So basically they travel around the worlds to defeat an evil Cabal of Disney villains who are trying to kidnap 7 princess with Hearts of pure light. Along the way they learn a man called Ansem is responsible for the Heartless getting into the regular worlds.
Eventually Sora defeats the Cabal and goes to their HQ. Here we learn that Riku has been manipulated into seeing Sora as his enemy and is the true keyblade wielder, and takes it and his friends form him, but Sora gains them back.
Finally we learn Ansem is alive and possesses Riku and plans to use the 7 princesses including #7 Kairi to access Kingdom Hearts.
The final battle happens, Mickey gets a cameo and the day is saved but Mickey and Riku are still missing so Sora decides to keep on journeying.

The other parts will be way shorter (except BBS maybe).

Jesus christ, the possessors in tier 10/041 can suck my ethereal dick.

cont.

>CoM/Re:CoM
So while continuing on their journey Sora, Donald, Goofy end up in a place called Castle Oblivion.
There they are accosted by strange people in black cloaks calling themselves the Organization. Their master plan? Take control of the Keyblade via controlling Sora. How? Well theirs this girl called Namine who can somehow manipulate Sora's memories.
The names of the Org members are unimportant except Axel.
How does their plan fail? Turns out this is only half the organization and some of them are traitors, and at the end of the day everyone except Axel is killed by either Sora, Axel, or Riku. Oh yeah Riku is also in CO, but in the basement area. He spends the game fighting the remains of Ansem's soul and gaining control of his darkness (kinda), and vows to protect Sora till he wakes. He also meets DiZ
Eventually Sora sees through their plan but still insists of finding Namine. He does and she agrees to heal him, but it will put him into a coma for 1 year.

>KH2
Hey remember the organization? Turns out they're Org. XIII and now they want to build Kingdom Hearts, and you as Sora must stop them.
However first play as Roxas' Sora's Nobody (A body without a heart that for whatever reason did not fade away, but stayed alive). Turns out he's Axels bestfriend and fellow Org memeber till he quit then got caputred by Riku. He fights Axel before joining with Sora.
Kairi is kidnapped and taken to Org. HQ
SDG eliminate the unimportant Org members, and then attack their HQ along with King Mickey. Axel dies via heroic sacrifice.
BUT wait turns out the leader of the Organization is called Xemnas and he is the nobody of Ansem, but the true name of the person that birthed them was Xehanort! Also Saix and Xigbar are worth remembering.
More revelations. Kairi can wield a Keyblade, Riku looks like Ansem because darkness (he gets better). DiZ is Ansem the Wise.
Sora and Riku eventually defeat Xemans and return to the DI.

>those new packs
>Donald
Why would anyone EVER buy this instead of the Cloud one? Even the Sora one isn't great compared to getting a free™ 6* Cloud.

sora's face is all 'bitch why u bein gay'

>new packs
you're telling me I gave in and spent my jews one day too soon? jdimsa

New packs?
I still have the BBC Mickey deal.

It seems really shitty but this doesn't detail EXACTLY what the deal is. The epic carnival seems way better though unless for whatever reason you feel like you need a Donald.
>sister just did another epic pull
>got two 4* KH Clouds
>a 4* KH2 Cloud
>another Final Form
>also power Squall
>meanwhile all I've gotten from mine is Aladdin and one edge Mickey
KILL ME

But Donald B is good, sure it's not a power house, but it's one of the best 1 gauge magic medals, the bets if you ignore Final F Sora.

Also, if the deals are mono type you have a higher chance of getting CoM BC Riku and Final F Sora from this pull.

And I would say that right now the Master Sora is more attractive than the KH Cloud, considering the boss from quest 300.

I think the point of the donald pack is for people like wisfeg, 10 medals of one attribute will up your odds greatly.

I am one donald B away from guilting, plus I'm tryna cop a Minnie, might give it a pull.

cont.

>385/2 Days
This chronicles Roxas' time in Organization 13.
Okay nothing really important happens except Xion.
So basically Xion is a replica (sort of a clone) of Sora.
Her main function is simple slowly steal the essence of Roxas and therefore Sora, and become the Orgs puppet keyblade wielder.
Axel learns the truth, but keeps it secret to protect them both until he can't.
It all comes to a head when Roxas eventually has to kill Xion for both their sake. Game ends with Riku capturing Roxas.
Oh yeah and all memory of Xion is wiped away.

>Birth by Sleep
3 Keyblade Apprentices, Terra, Aqua & Ven trained by master Eraqus are trapped onboard the Xehanort Ruse cruise.
All starting with Xehanort causing Terra to fail in his Mastery test.
Master Xehanort is an old extremely powerful Keyblade master who wants 2 things.
To be young again.
To obtain kingdom hearts.
How will he go about this? By possessing Terra's body and by getting a being of pure light and pure dark to clash. Creating the X-blade.
Xehanort had formerly been Ventus' master, and split him into two. His light half was still Ventus, but his darkness became Vanitas.
Xehanort basically gets people to search in circles for Vanitas and/or eachother until he eventually kills Eraqus, and basically succeeds in his two goals.
However luckily TAV manage to postpone his secondary goal, by kicking his ass.

Still it ends with Ven in a coma to recover from his heart getting fucked, Terra possessed by Xehanort, and Aqua, trapped in darkness from trying to save him.